PDA

View Full Version : Lets pump up the Tailgate 2morow !!!!

Bloor West FC
07-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Lets bring it back to last years pre-game experience!!! Lets chant lets all show up early before we head to the tail gate!!! Last year it was part of an experience this was our bar. Now it is not so much fun in the pre-game drinking. Bring the drums the flags and your voice!!!!!!!!! Its time to learn those new chants!!!!

I'm calling on all!!!!!! NEE, SSJ, AND YOU RPB'S!!!!!!!!!

See ya there!!!!! :)

GabrielHurl
07-18-2008, 02:09 PM

We'll be doing our usual thing at The Rhino

DOMIN8R
07-18-2008, 02:22 PM
....and tailgate!

onemanbarmyarmy
07-18-2008, 03:11 PM
1%'ers will be stalking about the "Lair" as usual but we might make an appearance at the tailgate. Late as usual!

AL-MO
07-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Lets bring it back to last years pre-game experience!!! Lets chant lets all show up early before we head to the tail gate!!! Last year it was part of an experience this was our bar. Now it is not so much fun in the pre-game drinking. Bring the drums the flags and your voice!!!!!!!!! Its time to learn those new chants!!!!

DUDE! We are tailgating tomorrow. Back to the good ole days.

Jack
07-18-2008, 03:13 PM

Except we have a big tailgate planned for tomorrow?

So let's pump up the tailgate.

Gobi
07-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Tailgate before, Shoeless after = RPB tradition.

That said, let's restore Shoeless to its former madhouse glory post-game.

onemanbarmyarmy
07-18-2008, 05:06 PM
^^ U R So Old School!!

el rojo fanatico
07-18-2008, 06:18 PM
1%'ers will be stalking about the "Lair" as usual but we might make an appearance at the tailgate. Late as usual!
Shit we would be late to our own funeral!

werewolf
07-18-2008, 06:24 PM
changed the title to tailgate, we need to bring it back in style and come with the noise.

Marco2K
07-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks to the guys that organised it. It was great. Me and afew friends were there since 12 and had a great time.

Good work

thanks for all the hard work.

Batman
07-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Nice job guys. It musta been fookin hot behind the grills. Thanks for the great effort.

Bloor West FC
07-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Tailgate was awesome!!! Missed my opportunity for some beef ribs but every thing was great!!!! Tailgate team did a wonderful job!!!