JuliquE
04-07-2013, 11:49 AM
My preferred line-up:

----------------Bendik--------------

Eckersley---Agboss--O'Dea---Russell

-------Bekker-----------Osorio------

--Ephraim-------Silva------Bostock--

--------------Earnshaw-------------

Frei kept a clean sheet in the reserve match, but I would prefer to wait and see how he does in games that actually matter (i.e. Canadian Championship); remember: they were up a man for much of that match and it is just reserves, after all -- not a whole lot on the line, besides scrapping for playing time (glorified training scrimmage).

Ironically enough, I liked having Ecks on the left because I felt like, too often, he opts to belt the ball down the pitch, to no avail and, since he's not as comfortable on his left, he would be forced to mix his game up a bit; there were a couple times where him cutting inside actually lead to us getting a free-kick in a good spot to send a quality ball in. That said, he's most comfortable and consistent on the right side and does his job there well enough. Agboss, I thought, had a stellar match; I can see what Nelson was saying when he expressed a little concern over Agboss always trying to play out of the back.. but, to be fair, I think that compliments the rest of the defence nicely, since they all have a tendency to by-pass the midfield with a long ball (well, O'Dea was connecting with Bostock a lot, with long balls, but the point still stands). I'll repeat that I thought Russell had his best showing in Montréal, at LB; I'd put him back there and see how he fares.

There's a case for starting Hall, considering his hustle and improved overall game.. but, he was also very close to being sent off; with how aggressively he pushed Perez (that cunt) to the ground, I feared the worse, for a moment and, certainly, whilst being on a yellow card and having to play such a physical role as a shield to the back-line, he was playing with fire on a couple challenges. I think having him sit a match out or, possibly, coming in off the bench would be good to give him a chance to cool off and think about playing a more responsible role, next time out. Osorio now has a full half under his belt and, hopefully, the nerves from starting his first match are behind him. Whilst I'm firmly in the camp that says he should be eased in, injuries have forced our hand and he's more likely to be called upon; he will know this and will want to improve on what he's shown so far, not letting the start get to his head and taking things for granted. Bekker is not as good defensively as Osorio, so I would look to have Osorio hold position that bit more and give Bekker licence to pick his moments to join the attack.

Bostock, I fear, doesn't look up often enough, focusing so much on dribbling; he misses key passes and otherwise runs into trouble, this way. For this reason, I no longer feel like he would do well in AM; he had a few minutes there, before his substitution and didn't seem as motivated to show his stuff as one might have expected him to be. He does, however, sometimes play some nice one-twos and I've seen him put in the odd quality cross. That said, Bostock should be tried on his more natural left side and have Ephraim play wide right, where he often will naturally drift towards, anyway -- have the two swap sides, if it seems like that might help. Silva can't play wide and does well to bring his team-mates into games, when, perhaps, they've been mostly invisible (there have been many examples of this); as with Osorio, he now has a full half under his belt and has earned, at the least, more time than that (45 mins.).. which, of course, effectively means that he's earned the start, behind the striker (if they didn't think he had, last time out).

Earnshaw's got some good feet on him and a good read of when to make his runs. With Silva starting in the side, I would be interested to see how he fares when the ball is played more on the ground.

Substitutions:

* If Russell is having a stinker, bring him off for A.Morgan to take his place -- whenever deemed necessary or, bring him on for one of Bekker or Osorio, if either is showing their greenness to the severe detriment of the game-plan, and then move Russell to DM. In Morgan's brief cameo, last game, I was screaming for him, on a couple occasions, to wake up, after watching him standing and, literally, doing nothing, during a few key defensive moments. That said, still a bit soon to start him, methinks.

* 60th-70th min. = Braun/Lambe for Silva, if he's gassed or Bostock if he's having a stinker. This keeps Braun hungry and, whilst Lambe has been relatively consistent, I think Bostock has a bit more quality to affect the game with over Lambe; should Bostock not take his chances against Philly, I would sit him in place of Lambe (provided we haven't yet seen any reinforcements added, of course).

* 70th-80th min. Hall for the other of our two young DM's, to close out the game.

Yohan
04-07-2013, 11:54 AM
how dare you steal my job ;)

JuliquE
04-07-2013, 11:59 AM
C'mon, man.. I think I've earned the odd start, here or there, to push you in the first eleven. :hide:

Yohan
04-07-2013, 12:04 PM
C'mon, man.. I think I've earned the odd start, here or there, to push you in the first eleven. :hide:

hahaha. well played

notthesun
04-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Bendik
Russell---Boss---O'Dea---Morgan
Hall---Bekker
Bostock-----Silva------Ephraim
Earnshaw

The Boss has earned another start regardless of Califf's condition. Eckersley will most likely be out due to his hamstring so I see Russell on the right with Morgan back on the left, hoping for a solid outing from him. Russell needs to watch himself, his wonder goal doesn't hide the fact he was defensively poor for the 2nd game running.

Give Bekker a chance in center midfield. Still want to see Osorio get minutes off the bench but we can't start him too often, naturally he doesn't have that consistency yet and putting too much weight on his shoulders won't help his confidence (https://twitter.com/OsoJ92/status/320676492826800129).

If Ephraim finally moves back to left mid this is a make or break game for me. His best game this season was the opener against Vancouver when he was on the left. He moved there at the end of the Dallas match and produced his best play. If he puts in a lackluster performance from there next week I don't know if we'll be seeing him around come June.

JuliquE
04-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I thought Nelson said Ecks was fine. If he isn't, then I think Russell @ RB and Morgan @ LB is the only way to go.

I fear you might be right about Osorio, after looking at that Tweet he made.. although, I don't think he had nearly as bad a game, to that point, as a few others on the pitch had. It can go one of two ways: he can be chomping at the bit to show he's better than that, if given the chance or, as you suggest, he could sink further into self-doubt; it's hard to gauge, but taking responsibility the way he has, is always the right way to go.

Agreed on Ephraim, but, as you've alluded, he's hardly to blame; Nelson will obviously know a whole lot more than us about what's been going on behind closed doors, in training, but I think that Ephraim is just more comfortable playing out wide and, perhaps, lack of (quality) options is forcing Nelson's hand, a bit. Certainly glad we aren't "married" to these players and they know they have to prove their worth.

levyashin
04-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Bendix
Gabby(ecks)-----Gabby(califf)---Odea---Morgan
Ephraim--- Russell--- Silva---Becker(Osario)
Earnshaw---Braun
Bostock---Henry---Hall---Osario(becker),who else we got for the bench.---Wellman---Weideman---lambe

notthesun
04-07-2013, 01:45 PM
I thought Nelson said Ecks was fine. If he isn't, then I think Russell @ RB and Morgan @ LB is the only way to go.

I fear you might be right about Osorio, after looking at that Tweet he made.. although, I don't think he had nearly as bad a game, to that point, as a few others on the pitch had. It can go one of two ways: he can be chomping at the bit to show he's better than that, if given the chance or, as you suggest, he could sink further into self-doubt; it's hard to gauge, but taking responsibility the way he has, is always the right way to go.

Agreed on Ephraim, but, as you've alluded, he's hardly to blame; Nelson will obviously know a whole lot more than us about what's been going on behind closed doors, in training, but I think that Ephraim is just more comfortable playing out wide and, perhaps, lack of (quality) options is forcing Nelson's hand, a bit. Certainly glad we aren't "married" to these players and they know they have to prove their worth.

Eckersley himself apparently thinks he might miss some time (https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/320928955802722304).

I didn't think Osorio was particularly bad either. I thought he was about as ineffectual as everyone else was in that first half, there wasn't much he could've done to really impact the game the way we were playing. Young players are harder on themselves for their mistakes. This is a good thing if you ease them into the team because they'll push themselves to get better and take advantage of the minutes they'll get. But if you just throw them in they can get overwhelmed over time.

Auzzy
04-07-2013, 08:49 PM
I thought Russell played RB in Montreal?

T-boy
04-07-2013, 08:51 PM
I personally would want to see:

Bendick
Russel-Califf-O'Dea-Ecks
Hall-Silva
Lambe-Bostock-Ephraim
Earnie

Silva as a deeper playmaker, Bostock in the middle as tha AM, and Ephraim out wide, where he looks more natural. Hall did enough for me to keep his place, he's definitely improving this season.

Abou Sky
04-07-2013, 10:39 PM
I think with the Union we can really try to 'take it to them' even in their house.

I would like to see us try:

---------Bendick
Russel-Bossman-O'Dea-Morgan
-----------Hall---------------
Bostock --Silva---Ephraim
---------Braun----------
-------Earnie---------

I would like to see Bekker and Oso get some time. Also maybe Henry but Bossman is HUGE.

I like Braun in the 10 man because at 6'3" he is a target man in the box which we desperately need, I don't think he is another Danny K, but who knows if we will see him back.

I am still very happy with Nelsen.

notthesun
04-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Braun doesn't have the passing or dribbling to play the #10 role. It's in the box or bust with him. Better to play a straight up 4-1-2-1-2 if you want him and Earnshaw up front at the same time, but we'd need a better DM than Hall to play it properly.

JuliquE
04-08-2013, 04:28 AM
Nah; it was a straight swap for A.Morgan.

Agreed with notthesun on Braun (box or bust) and that we can't rely on Hall as the lone shield to our back-line.

I think, T-Boy, that Bostock doesn't get his head up often enough to bring his mates into the game the way an AM should and, when given the chance, last time out, he didn't look anything like someone desperately awaiting his chance in his favourite position (AM), before being substituted. I still think he has too much quality about him, going forward, to leave him out of the line up, just yet.. but, I would say that it's a case where the player's opinion on his best position is a bit different than the reality.

That said, maybe if he's to start there (as I had been also calling for), as we've not yet seen, he can do better and, if struggling a bit, going into the second half, he can be given ten or so minutes to get it together, after Nelson has a word with him on his performance.

I also thought Silva did well in that role, Saturday and wouldn't mind seeing him get a run of games there. I just fear that our line-ups are a bit too attacking-minded for Nelson's liking, atm. I don't think he took Osorio off for having a bad game or because of fitness concerns; rather, I think that Osorio was simply the more likely one, between him and Hall, to join in the attack.. so, he probably thought twice about having two players there of whom will both want to get forward, leaving us far too open.

In the end, it would be nice to have Braun or Lambe be able to come off of the bench, late on.. rather than some of our other options, which are more suited to when we have injuries and are forced to start our impact subs, with some of the others to round out our bench coming into the game, late (i.e. not really game-changers, if we need a life-line; I think it's always good to have a strong plan B, to throw a wrench in the opposition's plan).

Ivy
04-08-2013, 10:00 AM
BREAKING NEWS: I've already seen this game, TFC spanks Philly 3-1. Union's goal comes from a BS penalty call.

lobo
04-08-2013, 10:07 AM

Nah; it was a straight swap for A.Morgan.

in montreal game, russell subbed in for morgan, but he played RB ... ecks moved over to LB

Globetrotter
04-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Lol... didn't take long for Braun to be suggested as a starter. Let's not do that unless everyone else is injured.

Though he does look like a skinny version of Koevermans... and after 15 minutes has as good of a scoring rate.

KGH
04-08-2013, 10:17 AM
My preferred line-up:

----------------Bendik--------------

---Russell---Califf--O'Dea---Morgan--

---------------Hall------------------

--Bostock-----Silva-----Ephraim----

--------------Earnshaw-------------

--------------Braun----------------

Defensively Ecks appears to be out so Morgan will have to get a go with Russell staying on the right. Califf should be fit so he should slot back into his position.

I think we need some height up front to make our offense a little more powerful. The crosses we lobbed in to a guy who's under 6' just weren't getting the job done at all. Putting Braun up top and Earnshaw behind him will cause the defense to have to mark Braun and hopefully leave Earnshaw a little space to do his thing.

There's no way that either of the rookies get the start on Saturday. Osorio showed why's he's a rookie this past weekend and I'm not sure Bekker's ready yet. Leave Hall in the back and put Silva in to work box to box.

Globetrotter
04-08-2013, 10:58 AM
If Braun hit the cross bar or got called for the a hand (arm) ball no one would have him in the line up for the upcoming game.

Amazing.

Stouffville_RPB
04-08-2013, 11:00 AM
--------------Frei-------------
Ogboss---Califf--O'Dea---Morgan
--------------Hall---------------
Bostock--Bekker--Silva--Ephraim
------------Earnshaw-----------

- PU is as good an opponent as any to bring Frei back, assuming he is healthy.
- Ogboss played well and should stay on the field, especially if Ecks is hurt
- Crosses from the left have been crap with Ecks on his off foot. Bring Morgan in hopefully the last 2 games on the bench has made him hungry.
- Hall/Bekker/Silva will bring energy to the middle of our midfield with both Bekker and Silva capable of making passes onto Earnshaw/Ephraim/Bostock runs.
- Ephraim plays like a different player when he's on the left.
- Don't know why everyone loves Braun. Has proven to be nothing more than a marginal player thus far in his MLS career. Decent depth player but do not be disillusioned by one goal.

BuSaPuNk
04-08-2013, 11:43 AM
^ I don't think anyone is disillusioned by Braun alot of us know what he brings. It would be just a good option to have a tall man play up front to help bring down the long balls and feed Earnshaw. Plus the big man in the box during corners/free kicks around the area would bring another type of attack that we don't have right now.

I would like to see him start just to see how having a big man up front will impact our attack. Just a idea to how it will work when Koevs is back.

T-boy
04-08-2013, 12:16 PM
We need to praise Braun just for getting rid of Maund! Need we say more?! He's our frigging hero! :p

Canary10
04-08-2013, 12:35 PM
I'd like to echo what some others have said and see Frei start. Bendik looked weak against Dallas - on the first goal in particular, and as some others have said, puts too many clearances out of bounds. He's played fairly well, but haven't seen anything in the last two games to warrant keeping Frei on the bench.

ManUtd4ever
04-08-2013, 12:42 PM
#freeStefanFrei

IsrTfc
04-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I've good feeling for that game.

TFC07
04-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Is Philly a good team this year?

JuliquE
04-08-2013, 02:47 PM
in montreal game, russell subbed in for morgan, but he played RB ... ecks moved over to LB
You're right, it was RB; remembered him running on the far side of the pitch, but then misremembered the direction we were playing.

Abou Sky
04-08-2013, 09:13 PM
refrefs.com/referee/8sw0

Ref looks half decent

Ivy
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Is Philly a good team this year?
Decent. 2 points above TFC. 2-2-1 record.
probably the least organized team we've faced so far.

Yohan
04-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Decent. 2 points above TFC. 2-2-1 record.
probably the least organized team we've faced so far.
Yep. Jekyl and Hyde describes PU pretty well, and their wins have been against New England and Colorado, two of the weaker teams in MLS so far

Some good players like Parke and Okugo on defence. Jack McInerney is a player I like who has pace and is starting to know how to be a poacher in MLS. Conor Casey is old and injury prone, but he seems to like scoring on TFC for fun. LeToux can be a game changer, but hasn't been consistent since returning to Philly.

Philly's weakness is midfield consistency. Only player I really rate is Michael Farfan, but the rest is rather meh. TFC should target Brian Carroll who has experience, but has ability to be even more shocking than Dunfield on his off days which is more frequent than Philly would like. Philly has former Brazilian international Kleberson on loan, and he may feature as a sub for this game. He has the ability to be a game changer.

On whole, I think TFC should at least get a point out of this game, and maybe even a win, if Nelsen gets the midfield line up right. 1-1

TFC07
04-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Thanks for scouting report on Philly. So this is first average team TFC is going to face this season.

ag futbol
04-08-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm in favor of continuing to sparingly feed the young guys playing time. Short periods of play when they are expected to have high impact performances are favourable.

Wouldn't be surprised if the plan all along was to give each of Osorio and Silva 45 minutes of action.

Probably room for Bekker as a 2nd half sub but wouldn't start him at this point. Think we'd want at least one very solid sub appearance before we ask him to potentially play 90.

Think osorio will probably be thrown out there again but kept on a short leash, which is a decent alternative give the other options.

Canary10
04-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks for scouting report on Philly. So this is first average team TFC is going to face this season.

No. We played Vancouver.

Ivy
04-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Whitecaps had a difficult schedule, much like TFC. Philly has been playing teams that are all bottom 5, other than Houston. Philly also lost 3-1 to SKC the week before we played them. I'd comfortably say that Philly shouldn't be TOO strong.

JuliquE
04-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Whitecaps had a difficult schedule, much like TFC. Philly has been playing teams that are all bottom 5, other than Houston. Philly also lost 3-1 to SKC the week before we played them. I'd comfortably say that Philly shouldn't be TOO strong.
Agreed; going into the season and even now, most pundits had/have Vancouver as a more dangerous team than Philly.. never mind that they're on the same points.

Canary10
04-09-2013, 09:16 AM
^ C'mon, where's your sense of humour? Don't give respect to our hated Canadian rivals!

mowe
04-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Only question is who to start alongside Hall in the midfield. I think Osorio gets another start with Bekker being a half time sub. Larson tweeted Ephraim is back on the wing with Silva at AM in training. Looking forward to this combination for the whole game.

Bendik
Russell-Califf-O'Dea-Morgan
Bostock-Hall-Osorio/Bekker-Ephraim
Silva
Earnshaw

3 points would be huge. We can do this!

JuliquE
04-09-2013, 02:46 PM
^ C'mon, where's your sense of humour? Don't give respect to our hated Canadian rivals!
hehe Whoops. I meant the opposite of what I posted, earlier.. yeah. :hide:

Stouffville_RPB
04-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Larson tweeted Ephraim is back on the wing with Silva at AM in training. Looking forward to this combination for the whole game.

Why has Silva not played more? He's dangerous every time he is on the pitch and has looked better than those playing ahead of him. With a team starving for some offense and creativity why has he not played more?

Dreadlocks
04-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Why has Silva not played more? He's dangerous every time he is on the pitch and has looked better than those playing ahead of him. With a team starving for some offense and creativity why has he not played more?

He's coming off injury so I think they are trying to ease him in I guess.

Canary10
04-09-2013, 02:58 PM
From today's training reports it sounds like Silva will start in the central midfield with Bostock in front of him and Ephraim on the wing.

notthesun
04-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Nelsen calling Morgan "very impressive" in the reserve game. Hoping for a big performance from him.

pekduck
04-09-2013, 03:14 PM
From today's training reports it sounds like Silva will start in the central midfield with Bostock in front of him and Ephraim on the wing.

that'll definitely make our mid more effective.

pekduck
04-09-2013, 03:15 PM

that'll definitely make our mid more effective.

edit: bostock has no right foot as it appears.... couple of open cross opportunities he had on the right flank, he has to cut back to left foot and eventually pass back, or lose possession when he try to do through ball/back to AM.... by then, space closed for earnshaw in the middle of the box and at the left side far post

Ajax TFC
04-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Anyone know how Ecks is doing? My lineup:
---------------Bendik
Eckersley - Agboss - O'Dea ----------
------------------------------Morgan
-Lambe - Dunfield - Bekker----------
-----------------Silva------Ephraim--
------------Earnshaw--------------

That Morgan, Silva, Earnshaw & Ephraim attacking combo will be really effective with Bekker sending accurate passes to them mid run.

notthesun
04-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Anyone know how Ecks is doing? My lineup:
---------------Bendik
Eckersley - Agboss - O'Dea ----------
------------------------------Morgan
-Lambe - Dunfield - Bekker----------
-----------------Silva------Ephraim--
------------Earnshaw--------------

That Morgan, Silva, Earnshaw & Ephraim attacking combo will be really effective with Bekker sending accurate passes to them mid run.

Nelsen is saying it's 50/50 for Eckersley but Kurt Larson is reporting that Eckersley himself thinks he could be out for a bit. I think it's safe to leave him out for this weekend at least. It'll be Russell at RB and Morgan at LB, and we might see Richter get some minutes off the bench. Also, Dunfield is out with a knee injury and definitely won't be playing.

I'm a bit wary of playing Silva in a deeper midfield role, I think he's far more effective at CAM. That being said, it's worth having a look at Bostock at CAM as well. Maybe Nelsen can try a half with Bostock at CAM and Silva deep, and if it doesn't work make some changes to move Silva up and Bostock back to the right. Just keep Ephraim on the left.

Abou Sky
04-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Silva can't defend well enough, now that Dunfield is out people will miss him. Osorio, Bekker, Silva etc can't tackle like Hall or Dunny, that is what we need.

Petor
04-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Hmmm, this game is the MLS Stream of the Week game.
A little extra pressure?

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/04/09/mls-stream-week-philadelphia-union-vs-toronto-fc-saturday-4-pm-et

lobo
04-09-2013, 06:47 PM
For those in need, a good stream for this game.

Published on Apr 9, 2013

Eastern Conference foes Philadelphia Union and Toronto FC square off in the MLS Stream of the Week. Stream starts 4pm ET Saturday April 13, 2013.

Stream Link: http://www.mlssoccer.com/stream-of-the-week
(http://www.mlssoccer.com/stream-of-the-week)
Free with an MLSsoccer.com account (http://www.mlssoccer.com/account).

Abou Sky
04-09-2013, 07:56 PM
For those in need, a good stream for this game.

Published on Apr 9, 2013

Eastern Conference foes Philadelphia Union and Toronto FC square off in the MLS Stream of the Week. Stream starts 4pm ET Saturday April 13, 2013.

Stream Link: http://www.mlssoccer.com/stream-of-the-week
(http://www.mlssoccer.com/stream-of-the-week)
Free with an MLSsoccer.com account (http://www.mlssoccer.com/account).

Smart idea to push MLS live, for anyone who doesn't already have mls live, it is the best $50 I have spent this year

Dave67
04-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Today's practice injury updates

'Head coach Ryan Nelsen today held Richard Eckersley (hamstring) and Emery Welshman (ankle) out of training for precautionary reasons. Terry Dunfield (knee) continues to be evaluated. Full interview from training to come on Toronto FC TV.'

Canary10
04-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Silva can't defend well enough, now that Dunfield is out people will miss him. Osorio, Bekker, Silva etc can't tackle like Hall or Dunny, that is what we need.

Haven't missed him so far tbh.

Stouffville_RPB
04-10-2013, 09:26 AM
The youtube video of the Union fan is absolutely hilarious!!!! :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BycetokOK4Q&feature=player_embedded#at=177

Derko
04-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Nelsen is saying it's 50/50 for Eckersley but Kurt Larson is reporting that Eckersley himself thinks he could be out for a bit. I think it's safe to leave him out for this weekend at least. It'll be Russell at RB and Morgan at LB, and we might see Richter get some minutes off the bench. Also, Dunfield is out with a knee injury and definitely won't be playing.

I'm a bit wary of playing Silva in a deeper midfield role, I think he's far more effective at CAM. That being said, it's worth having a look at Bostock at CAM as well. Maybe Nelsen can try a half with Bostock at CAM and Silva deep, and if it doesn't work make some changes to move Silva up and Bostock back to the right. Just keep Ephraim on the left.

Agree with Ephraim on the left, wher he is more effective

Wooster_TFC
04-10-2013, 11:35 AM
The Boss sits, if only because of the fact that Califf didn't play because of health, rather than past performance. Throw in putting Lopez onside for the second goal, and he's back on the bench.

--------------Bendik----------------
Russell----Califf---O'Dea-----Morgan
Lambe----Silva------Hall----Ephraim
--------------Bostock--------------
--------------Earnshaw------------

Canary10
04-10-2013, 03:37 PM
About every 20 posts or so I'm going to write my plug to start Frei over Bendik. So I like the above but start Frei.

Abou Sky
04-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Wow, we have to choose a cb based on how good they are instead of how much they don't suck.

This is awesome!

CBTFC
04-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Arrived in Phily earlier today (here until friday for work), and since I have a rental vehicle I decided to take a drive to see PPL Park. It's a fantastic stadium, but I'm surprised there is NO other development along with it (restaurants/etc).

Right across the street are broken down/abandoned houses, etc.

It'd be like if BMO Field were built @ Jane/Finch.

pekduck
04-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Arrived in Phily earlier today (here until friday for work), and since I have a rental vehicle I decided to take a drive to see PPL Park. It's a fantastic stadium, but I'm surprised there is NO other development along with it (restaurants/etc).

Right across the street are broken down/abandoned houses, etc.

It'd be like if BMO Field were built @ Jane/Finch.

Nah... Jane/Finch is a way safer place than Chester...

trust me... the 20-30 people who went to PPL Park that year will attest to the horror

BuSaPuNk
04-10-2013, 07:09 PM
It's really that bad there? Was thinking of going down one year.

levyashin
04-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Went to philly the year they opened the stadium.
The game experience was 1st class.
Stopped in downtown Philly,great city to visit,night life/A1

pekduck
04-11-2013, 08:19 AM
It's really that bad there? Was thinking of going down one year.

PPL Park is great, Philly downtown is great. Just don't stop in Chester.

BuSaPuNk
04-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Okay just sounded like it was not a safe idea. It's probably no Honduras but bad.

pekduck
04-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Okay just sounded like it was not a safe idea. It's probably no Honduras but bad.

probably not as bad....

we saw one guy pistol whip another, and cops arresting one guy with 3 cruisers... military curfew after sundown... cabs won't go in there to pick us up when it's dark.... cops gets killed in daylight (that's what triggered military curfew)....

granted.. that was.. 3 -4 years ago?

notthesun
04-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Eckersley (and Dunfield) out of training today so pretty much confirmed he won't be playing Saturday.

ensco
04-11-2013, 08:07 PM
I have vivid memories of Preki getting 90% approval ratings for most of his tenure, and I'm worried that expectations are too high.

We are on the road against a decent team. We want to win, maybe will win or draw, but if we lose, it's probably what we should expect.

We are always handicapped by our climate in the early and late season - most other teams practice on grass, while we train indoors on turf. (It was and is a beautiful week in Philly this week, btw)

We are making progress and getting results, but we're still not a very good team. We have more points than we probably should.

I just don't want people to turn on Nelsen if lose some games here. I expect we're going to get blown out of a few games. We have no chemistry, nobody has played with anybody for very long. This Argentine business can't be good for the room.

That said, I am feeling better about the team than I have in years. I just hope people can be realistic about where we are.

Dreadlocks
04-12-2013, 10:56 AM
I have vivid memories of Preki getting 90% approval ratings for most of his tenure, and I'm worried that expectations are too high.

We are on the road against a decent team. We want to win, maybe will win or draw, but if we lose, it's probably what we should expect.

We are always handicapped by our climate in the early and late season - most other teams practice on grass, while we train indoors on turf. (It was and is a beautiful week in Philly this week, btw)

We are making progress and getting results, but we're still not a very good team. We have more points than we probably should.

I just don't want people to turn on Nelsen if lose some games here. I expect we're going to get blown out of a few games. We have no chemistry, nobody has played with anybody for very long. This Argentine business can't be good for the room.

That said, I am feeling better about the team than I have in years. I just hope people can be realistic about where we are.

+1 :scarf:

Oldtimer
04-12-2013, 11:30 AM

You encapsulated how I feel. Well expressed.
However, this is a winnable game. We just shouldn't get upset if things go south for a while.

Fort York Redcoat
04-12-2013, 12:08 PM

So that proves it- Biggest game in our history this Saturday! The health of the franchise and its fans depends on it! It's ensco endorsed!

:willy_nilly::wink5:

Srsly tho...Agreed

jloome
04-12-2013, 03:23 PM

Yeah, that pretty much says it. they have to get their feet under them. That's a full season, minimum, when you consider we apparently didn't even have a scouting network in place. I'm still so in reset mode I wouldn't hold it against them if all this Argentine talk were a smokescreen and they were still working on a couple of hondurans.

notthesun
04-12-2013, 06:38 PM
MLS editors giving us basically no chance (http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/04/12/pick-em-mlssoccercom-editors-pick-mls-week-7-matches#). I like it.

JayMolly
04-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Eckersley (and Dunfield) out of training today so pretty much confirmed he won't be playing Saturday.

Hey if Ecks is not 100%, he should sit this one out.
We need him for our next home game.
J&M

PopePouri
04-12-2013, 09:13 PM
MLS editors giving us basically no chance (http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/04/12/pick-em-mlssoccercom-editors-pick-mls-week-7-matches#).

Which means we'll win.

Dave67
04-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Yeah, that pretty much says it. they have to get their feet under them. That's a full season, minimum, when you consider we apparently didn't even have a scouting network in place. I'm still so in reset mode I wouldn't hold it against them if all this Argentine talk were a smokescreen and they were still working on a couple of hondurans.

I still get tired of signings being announced before they are official. TFC should be far enough along the learning curve to know that announcing these signings too soon just makes them look bush league.

TFCRegina
04-13-2013, 11:57 AM
The youtube video of the Union fan is absolutely hilarious!!!! :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BycetokOK4Q&feature=player_embedded#at=177

"Am I at least a little right?"

No, there is nothing right...at all...about this video.

Abou Sky
04-13-2013, 12:34 PM
That was painful

notthesun
04-13-2013, 01:12 PM
I still get tired of signings being announced before they are official. TFC should be far enough along the learning curve to know that announcing these signings too soon just makes them look bush league.

They haven't announced them though... they've been leaked/rumored.

Unless you're referring to Payne telling the media he is on the verge of signing "an Argentinian". Then it's a double-edged sword. If he talks, people complain that he's winding up the fanbase without the signings being official yet, and if he doesn't, people complain that he's not making any signings and he's not taking good care of the team (like what was being said prior to the last week before the start of the season when Payne brought in a bunch of guys in the final days).

Dave67
04-13-2013, 01:59 PM
I've heard so much about the Argentinians I've lost track of what was official.

Island Man
04-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Bendik; Russell, Agbossoumonde, O'Dea, Morgan; Lambe, Silva, Hall, Ephraim; Braun, Earnshaw..

notthesun
04-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Looks like we're going 4-4-2. Silva's first start, Boss stays in, Ephraim back to LM and Bostock gets the bench.

Subs: Frei, Califf, Richter, Bekker, Osorio, Bostock, Wiedeman.

Jpexxx
04-13-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm cool with giving Boss a chance to fight for that spot. Califf possibly wasn't as close to game fitness as was let on.

I know there hasn't been a lot of positive energy about Lambe on here, but maybe starting him over Bostock will be good for both of them? Possible half time switch?

notthesun
04-13-2013, 02:11 PM
We could either see Bostock swap in for whichever is doing worse between Lambe and Ephraim, or we could see him come in and play CF in a switch to a 4-4-1-1, taking Braun off if he and Earnshaw together aren't clicking.

T-boy
04-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Gutsy choice to bench Bostock, but a good choice imo.

T-boy
04-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Also, when did we EVER have that much depth on our bench?

khso11
04-13-2013, 02:20 PM
bench Bostock instead of Lambe??? Maybe it's because of FCD's second goal last week.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Bostock wasn't great last week, which is the main reason. But he also has more value than Lambe coming off the bench. Lambe is better defensively, which should help us ride things out early. Bostock is far better than Lambe going forward so he'll be more effective coming off the bench and dribbling against tired defenders. On the road, I can see why Nelsen would rather take the "safe" option in Lambe initially.

PopePouri
04-13-2013, 02:30 PM
bench Bostock instead of Lambe??? Maybe it's because of FCD's second goal last week.

Could be a diamond 4-4-2 which doesn't suite Bostock unless he's playing AM.

billyfly
04-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Time's a tickin' down.

Go Reds!

Kaz
04-13-2013, 02:51 PM
http://www.mlssoccer.com/stream-of-the-week
stream for the game this week im told its free

gate7
04-13-2013, 02:55 PM
thanks.... this might be another stream:

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/hippiesharing.com/stream17.html

notthesun
04-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Big questions today for me:

1. Can Ephraim be more effective at LM than CF?
2. Can Morgan bounce back?
3. Can Silva play a deeper midfield role well?
4. Can Braun show he has value from the start of a game, not just when we're pounding balls into the box in the last 10 minutes?

gate7
04-13-2013, 03:06 PM
thanks.... this might be another stream:

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/hippiesharing.com/stream17.html

just confirmed this is a Sportsnet feed

mowe
04-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Looking forward to this 4-4-2, I think it's the best formation for this roster really. Hopefully Braun and Earnshaw play well of each other.

Island Man
04-13-2013, 03:07 PM
another stream http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/180726/1/watch-philadelphia-union-vs-toronto-fc.html

Island Man
04-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Looking forward to seeing Ephraim starting in his natural position. Great to see Silva start too.

Jpexxx
04-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Casey scares me.

Gazza
04-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Casey scares me.

Ya, he's pretty ugly.

Morlesio14
04-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Richter's in

Richard
04-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Richter's in

Who? I have no idea who this guy is.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Pulling a hammy in the 7th minute sure makes it seem like Russell wasn't match fit...

Let's see what Richter can provide.

Jpexxx
04-13-2013, 03:23 PM
FUCK!

definitely offside

mowe
04-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Loving this play by TFC. What a difference Silva makes.

Morlesio14
04-13-2013, 03:24 PM
No hoal

OgtheDim
04-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Califf must be ticked. He brought his family in from California for this.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Really nice build up play there. Silva turned well, and nice pass from Ephraim.

Blazer
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
What a gorgeous stadium. Our tar paper shack pales in comparison.

mowe
04-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Earnshaw's gotta keep passing that.

Jpexxx
04-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Nice Bendik!!

Shoulda taken that first time...

ensco
Jesus, Richter's jockstrap is in the third deck I think.

Richard
Bendik has been good.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Richter's looked good so far but he got turned wayyyy too easily by Casey there. I mean, it's Connor Casey... Richter should be aware he's never going to beat him for pace on the outside, he should've as his first priority removed the option for Casey to cut back on his right.

jloome
04-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Have we gotten a call in this yet? Half hour in I don't think we've had a free kick.

JavierMartini
04-13-2013, 03:44 PM
are you fucking kidding me. no call that has to be a suspension. a deliberate body check to silvas head.

jloome
Cruz came in with his back to the ball for fuck's sake. That would be a yellow in any decent league in the world.

EDIT: oop spoke too soon.

Richard
Yeh Silva has like 3-4 non calls.

Gazza
04-13-2013, 03:45 PM
That's a red card in the champion's league.

Blizzard
04-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Have we gotten a call in this yet? Half hour in I don't think we've had a free kick.

Ya just now. The yellow to Cruz.

Ajax TFC
04-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Any way we can abandon this match before our entire team gets injured?

Richard
04-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Its the refs 11th mls game, i think were a few years away from any decent reffing.

jloome
04-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Sigh...Jeremy Hall, where all great passing moves go to die.

Richard
04-13-2013, 03:48 PM

Lol, as soon as i read that he did it again.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 03:49 PM

Beat me to the punch.

jloome
04-13-2013, 03:49 PM
We're getting nothing; they're getting every call in sight.

jloome
04-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Beat me to the punch.

I think Yohan has the trademark on it.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 03:51 PM
Holy shit this ref is giving Philly everything​ they ask for.

Kaz
04-13-2013, 03:52 PM
This game would much better if people stayed on their feet.

PopePouri
04-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Physical game.

jloome
That should've been a goal. Ouch.

Jpexxx
Damn. Jumped up. That looked in for a second

mowe
04-13-2013, 03:54 PM
O'Dea has not been good on offensive headers.

Blizzard
04-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Damn. That was close. They could have had one there.

PopePouri
04-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Shit. We're running out of fullbacks.

JavierMartini
04-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Who body checked silva in the head while he was standing up. Blindside with no class....

That hustle , I never really liked le toux...... seeing him on his ass provided a good laugh.

Dv23
04-13-2013, 04:00 PM
One of the worst displays of reffing I've seen recently. Not on big calls, but on a great number of small ones. Fouls that shouldn't be fouls, non-calls, throw-ins called for the wrong team. Very frustrating.

T-boy
04-13-2013, 04:00 PM
There is no way Cruz should still be on the field for that challenge. That was gross! Shitty reffing.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Decent half on the road all in all. We've had a couple good chances. When we get the ball on the ground in the feet of Silva and Ephraim we look dangerous. We just have to create one chance for Earnshaw because he'll score it.

Looking for Bostock to come in at some point and make an impact. I think I'd do a straight swap for Lambe. Ephraim's been solid and so has Braun, he's performing his Koevermans-lite hold up role well.

T-boy
04-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Lambe and Ephraim are much better at a pressing and defensive game than Bostock, I think I would keep them on for a while, especially at the start of the second half. Bostock on with 20 minutes to go if we feel easy enough to let off the pressing game a bit.

Stryker
04-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Refs giving the Canadian team the short end of the stick again. Lambe coming back deep to make some nice defensive plays. Richter is a turnover machine and Braun had the touch of a rapist when he could have been alone in on goal.

v00d00daddy
04-13-2013, 04:09 PM
I'll take that at the half. I just wonder when we'll see what style we're gonna be playing this year. I hope we're playing the long ball up to earnshaw as a matter of necessity and not as a game plan.

We need a couple of chances early in the second half to keep philadelphia honest or we'll be taking wave after wave of attacks from them.

Feel bad for Frei because Bendik looks really strong.

Yohan
04-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Feel bad for Frei because Bendik looks really strong.
May be TFC bargain signing of the season. I don't know of Bendik was just an afterthought on that Johnson/Kocic trade or not, but if KP deliberately asked for Bendik, it may be more of a coup than in our wildest dreams (value wise)

Yohan
04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
another good save by Bendik

ag futbol
04-13-2013, 04:20 PM
May be TFC bargain signing of the season. I don't know of Bendik was just an afterthought on that Johnson/Kocic trade or not, but if KP deliberately asked for Bendik, it may be more of a coup than in our wildest dreams (value wise)
Interesting thought: who would you take Donovan Ricketts or Bendik? With salary taken into account I think it's a no brainer.

Yohan
04-13-2013, 04:20 PM
jebus... how did that not go in?

Blizzard
04-13-2013, 04:21 PM
I hate watching games in this stadium due to the absolutely lame design of the roof. It's bad enough to have one major shadow crawl across the field from a roof or a high stand but for the architects to leave the space between the roof and stand open causing even more distractions to the eye clearly shows that they didn't have a clue about designing a sports facility.

ag futbol
04-13-2013, 04:21 PM
We are just asking to be scored on at this point. We can't continue to defend like this and have no credible attack to speak of.

Yohan
04-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Interesting thought: who would you take Donovan Ricketts or Bendik? With salary taken into account I think it's a no brainer.
Ricketts is a has been.

More I think about this, more I think it may be a deliberately move by KP as you can sign a decent Yank GK for cheap. If KP was looking for a quality back up, Kevin Hartmann was available till couple of weeks ago

Jpexxx
04-13-2013, 04:28 PM
LOL
boooom.

good retribution from Morgan

ag futbol
04-13-2013, 04:29 PM
This officiating crew is awful.

Kaz
04-13-2013, 04:29 PM
This is ping to be a red and wtf why is a ref backing away.

And this is racists.

Blazer
04-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Does anyone else feel like barfing when they hear chants of "USA"?! I mean really guys, with all your problems, could ya just?!

flatpicker
04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Is there any way to watch this on my iPhone? The two stream links on previous page don't seem to cooperate.

Yohan
04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Richter kinda looks like Frei

bigredone
04-13-2013, 04:32 PM
If we draw than we get a point and a bit of grit in our squad. With a loss, double grit?

Jpexxx
Does anyone else feel like barfing when they hear chants of "USA"?! I mean really guys, with all your problems, could ya just?!

It's embarrassing.

Altho Dunlevy is making me even more nauseous than the drunk Americans

Richard
Is there any way to watch this on my iPhone? The two stream links on previous page don't seem to cooperate.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/stream-of-the-week

Blizzard
04-13-2013, 04:33 PM
It's embarrassing.

Altho Dunlevy is making me even more nauseous than the drunk Americans

Ya, he does that.

Red CB Toronto
04-13-2013, 04:34 PM
BOSTOCK coming in, good to see.

mowe
04-13-2013, 04:36 PM
BS card.

Redcoe15
04-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Why do I feel this game will end nil-nil?

Redcoe15
04-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Conor Casey - douchebag!

Jpexxx
04-13-2013, 04:38 PM
BOSTOCK coming in, good to see.

Scratch that...

Stryker
Anyone else think it would be a good idea to groom Boss as a stay at home wide defender?

Jpexxx
Wooooooooooooooooo

Yohan
dear lord. philly is just having chances after chances

ag futbol
I like me goals ... poached :drinking:

dantdot
Earnie's gonna get ya!

BuSaPuNk
Super Super Rob. Super Robbie Earnshaw!!!

Richard
04-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Fuck yes

Redcoe15
And as soon as I said that... GOOOOOOOOOOOAL TFC!!! g:D

Red CB Toronto
Ernie flips again.

mowe
Hahahahah classic earnshaw goal!!!

Yohan
Omg earnshaw!!!

jloome
Super Super Rob. Super Robbie Earnshaw!!!

Man, this is like an NHL playoff game. Our goalie is dead stoning them, and Earnshaw gets one look ...

ensco
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
My God. Earnshaw is the most clinical finisher in the league. Right now.

Who would you trade him for?

Nobody.

notthesun
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
What did I say? If we give Earnshaw one chance, he'll score it. Beauty. :D

TFC Via Buffalo
04-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu per.................Super Rob. Super............Super Rob..............Super..........Super Rob...................Super Robert Earnshaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ag futbol
04-13-2013, 04:42 PM
This ref is .... uggghhh

Richard
Ref can fuck off!

Shakes McQueen
This ref is .... uggghhh

Yeah.

- Scott

jloome
04-13-2013, 04:43 PM
If we win this, I can't wait to hear the bitching from the Sons of Ben about how dirty we were. Of course, they'll point to the disparity in calls....

BuSaPuNk
04-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Man, this is like an NHL playoff game. Our goalie is dead stoning them, and Earnshaw gets one look ...

Yeah it really is. Soild performance so far from the boys. Hope they keep it going.

Red CB Toronto
04-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I just received the copy of Earnie's autobiography he wrote last year, the legend grows.

Richard
04-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Fuck off, 6th yellow

BuSaPuNk
This ref is just fucking terrible. Worse then Toledo.

Jpexxx
Philly looking pretty frustrated.

Here is a great test for TFC.

Up a goal, with 10 to go, on the road vs a chippy side

bigredone
:flare:
:scarf:HIGH HOPES:scarf:
:drum:

PopePouri
04-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Close out the game boys!

Kaz
04-13-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm sorry but it is wrong for a ref to stand back while a crowd is chanting USA egging players on to fight. Philip fans and this ref should be shamed.

This game has been a near farce

mowe
04-13-2013, 04:51 PM
This ref gives out yellow cards like Halloween candy.

Klinsmann
04-13-2013, 04:52 PM
bostock in

Richard
04-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Park the bus boys.

BuSaPuNk
04-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Park the bus boys.

Park that fucker!!!!

And that right there is why Bendik is starting. Wow what a stop.

Klinsmann
04-13-2013, 04:54 PM
what save bendik

jloome
04-13-2013, 04:55 PM
LOL, when was the last time we "found" an under-rated player like Bendik? He might be the first.

BuSaPuNk
04-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Red?!?!?! Fucking crazy ref

Morlesio14
04-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Morgan out

Gazza
Luckily MLS refs have day jobs.

ag futbol
fuck sakes.

Kaz
What a farce.

jloome
Ah, shit, that's a bad card. That wasn't a deliberate elbow. He's already on a yellow
Ridiculously bad officiating.

Jpexxx
Fuck that.

jloome
04-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Goalie interference.

mowe
ARE YOU KIDDING ME. That was not a yellow. We better appeal this.

Brooker
The ref carded me on my way to grab another beer.

Red CB Toronto
8 saves by Bendik, that was fuckin close.

Morlesio14
He got kicked in the fuckin face.

Gazza
Nice to see a terrible call go our way today.

jloome
04-13-2013, 04:58 PM
The ref carded me on my way to grab another beer.

Yeah, but you probably deserved it.

BuSaPuNk
At this rate just get the points and get the fuck out of dodge.

ryan
Luckily MLS refs have day jobs.

Actually they switched from 3 to 9 full time crews this year. Day jobs no more.

Red CB Toronto
Hold on for the final five, come on you Reds.

Yohan
04-13-2013, 04:59 PM
ass clenching time.

mowe
PHEW. We needed that call.

Richard
5 min!

notthesun
What fucking garbage on Morgan's second yellow. Just total horseshit.

Morlesio14
Violence.

Brooker
Yeah, but you probably deserved it.

Touche.

billyfly
88'
secondyellow card
Second yellow card to Ashtone Morgan (Toronto FC) for a bad foul.

Sure it was....

Red CB Toronto
04-13-2013, 05:00 PM
This is crazy 10 yellows on the day, good on Gale.

jloome
Ah, fuck.

Yohan
a lot of gamesmanship going on from TFC players

BuSaPuNk
For fuck sakes

Morlesio14
Fuckckckckckkckckckjckqsjececr

Jpexxx
It was meant to be...

Brooker
More cards! Isn't this fun!

ryan
At least we're the best at something.

Kaz
04-13-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm disgusted.

Brooker
04-13-2013, 05:01 PM
And the referee has tied the game! Now he goes for the win!

mowe
04-13-2013, 05:02 PM
You could see that one coming. This team is not fit enough to play 90 minutes.

TFC Via Buffalo
We do know we are allowed to get more then a point a game, right?

Dv23
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuu

tfcleeds
Worst. Ref. Ever. Makes Toledo look like Collina.

jloome
Ha! O'Dea with the collapse on the lean in and now he's milking it. Awesome. Pro silliness, but it's killing time.

trane
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Bullshit ref. We played well. But once again that one instance of junior school yard defending, gets us. Fuck it. I really think this is now part of the clubs DNA.

adam1001
This is just sad. 6 years of this garbage. What the hell is wrong with this team

BuSaPuNk
This game is a fucking embarrassment to the league. Absolutely garbage. So our guy gets red for a elbow but Casey gets nothing but a talking.

TFC Via Buffalo
You could see that one coming. This team is not fit enough to play 90 minutes.

Or, you know, defend 11 men with only 10.

jloome
Philly fans loving that.

Red CB Toronto
This Philly crowd is rough.

tfc2008
04-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Also red

jloome
04-13-2013, 05:04 PM
This is easily the best game a TFC keeper has ever had.

ryan
04-13-2013, 05:05 PM
jesus....

Morlesio14
Im tripping balls right now.

tfc2008
Everything afther 90 min is scary

jloome
Bendik and Earnie for the point.

Auzzy
Fucking garbage all around.

Jpexxx
04-13-2013, 05:06 PM
I'll take the point for a road match where the ref had a terrible game.
Just so frustrating to watch 3 points go to 1 twice in three weeks.

TFC Via Buffalo
Super Stefan Fri
He Just Got Replaced
By This Other Guy

Oranje
Bendik silenced the Frei fanboys today, holy cow!

ag futbol
I'll take the piont, feels a little anti climatic but whatever.

This team still needs to sort out it's issues gong forward though.

Richard
I think we might need a proper post game thread for this