PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be RPB!!!

Bluenose13
04-06-2013, 08:46 PM
As the stadium emptied today, 112 & RPB got louder and prouder.

Then we got paid off for being loyal & singing until the end.

The joy and excitement in 112 when the 2nd goal went in today was incredible.........well done boys & girls!!!!!!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-06-2013, 08:54 PM
good to hear....i missed the game but was able to catch the last 10 mins :)....bunker was going mental from what i seen on the tube!

Bluenose13
04-06-2013, 08:56 PM
A lot of credit goes to Flush & Pete......At 2 down and freezing cold these guys busted there nut to keep us alive.

Great job Gentlemen!

Red CB Toronto
04-06-2013, 09:02 PM
It was a great day and once again showed why we stick it through and support the Reds. The RPB is something very special, a great group of people who come together and have a great time and sometimes are rewarded for it like today. It was also great to see the loud and proud vibe return to Joe's with the amazing series of chants led by Flush and company to get it all going. Great day for sure.

How amazing will it be for us supporters when the Reds raise a "Trophy" like this !!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65305_10201058382441435_1279680819_n.jpg

I can only dream the moment

Mr. Bigby
04-06-2013, 09:16 PM
As I watched the stream of faint hearts leaving to catch their early trains at the 80th minute, there was a voice behind me in 107 that yelled out "Come on boys, keep fighting. We're still here!!"

And by God, they DID, and it was great to see the South End rockin' them on! I am SO looking forward to the RPB scarf this year, 'cause "WE'RE STILL HERE"!!!

FluSH
04-06-2013, 10:16 PM
WE ARE STILL FUCKING HERE!

Very proud to be out there with all of you... Respect to RedRat & Parkdale on the drums! Phonzo and Pete... Some of the new guys holding it down at the bottom + Walms at the back!

There was even a kid Capoing at Joe's today... That's what it's all about. Well F'ing done!

Huyton
04-06-2013, 11:10 PM
WE ARE STILL FUCKING HERE!

Very proud to be out there with all of you... Respect to RedRat & Parkdale on the drums! Phonzo and Pete... Some of the new guys holding it down at the bottom + Walms at the back!

There was even a kid Capoing at Joe's today... That's what it's all about. Well F'ing done!

Actually, that raises an interesting question.

How has the influx of new people from around the stadium altered the character of 112?

I presume that there are lots of new-ish faces to be seen, and I suspect that the hope was that gathering those who were scattered thoughout the stadium would help with the atmosphere.

I know it's only two games at BMO, but has this happened?

Auzzy
04-06-2013, 11:12 PM
West side was REALLY empty today BTW, especially in the corners. Fucking cold & windy as well. LA attendance call looked legit -- but not today.

But AWESOME, the way the south end ramped it up near the end!

prizby
04-06-2013, 11:29 PM
certainly a big step up from the 30th; love the "is there a fire drill" chant

BuSaPuNk
04-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Big love to Flush for stepping up today. It was a tough 85 mins but he did a great job. Today was amazing seriously a draw has never felt like a win. Today was hopefully the beginning of a good run.

Abou Sky
04-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Thanks all for an awesome game, gathering at Joe's Defo helped imo, we were in 109 for first half and it was good and rowdy, I prefer 16k good fans over 25k weak ones (my #1 reason I don't like the leafs, Phoenix fans are better!)

Even a good friend who is sooooo jaded about TFC went batshit crazy after Russell's goal.

I think they have changed how they report attendance, IIRC 16,111 may be a new official low and there were more people than other games.

Kid at Joe's was my son, it was nice meeting some of you in person.

I always love meeting older fathers and sons who go to games together, KP really did hit the nail on the head 'the red thread unites us'

Parkdale
04-07-2013, 07:11 AM
How has the influx of new people from around the stadium altered the character of 112?

From what I've seen in the last couple of games, the new faces are ready to join in and add to the character of the section. There's a few people who aren't quite sure what to expect when they first arrive, but quickly figure it out. Some people aren't used to the "improvised seating" we do in 112 near the drum, but we've always explained it in a positive and friendly way, and people are cool with it. It's becoming even more clear that the unwritten RPB policy of being welcoming and inclusive of those around you is paying off.

now to get myself in trouble.... I've noticed that 113 is a LOT quieter than before. The front chunk of the section is still jumping (props usector) but the rest seems to be a little more sedate than before. Maybe they just need some warmer weather?

mook-life
04-07-2013, 07:24 AM
I thought the atmosphere was amazing in our section atleast, I'm one of the new guys to the group and everyone around me was friendly,jumping ,yelling and singing. Some people had to hold me up while I was jumping on my seat and singing( thanks btw) and to all the cool people I met I can't wait till next game and to the people I've randomly met before drinking on the streets of Toronto cough cough WALMS nice seeing ya again, FLUSH you're cool as hell and ill be there every game singing the whole time and oh ya that little dude at the shoeless joes was epic.

Till next time boys

Abou Sky
It sounds fascist on my part but the issue is 115 breaking up the south stands. I visit 114 a lot and they 'sing what they want' (that is a chant they sing)

Now, I would never say 'you must participate' but I don't know what the answer is.

114 is quieter than 109 or 110 by a lot, maybe we can seed 114 with RPB / usector guys?

mook-life
And Parkdale you're def right I was looking over at 113 and thinking the same thing

prizby
04-07-2013, 07:34 AM
113 had maybe 5 people singing; rest look at us like we were foreign

FluSH
04-07-2013, 07:52 AM
Thanks all for an awesome game, gathering at Joe's Defo helped imo, we were in 109 for first half and it was good and rowdy, I prefer 16k good fans over 25k weak ones (my #1 reason I don't like the leafs, Phoenix fans are better!)

Even a good friend who is sooooo jaded about TFC went batshit crazy after Russell's goal.

I think they have changed how they report attendance, IIRC 16,111 may be a new official low and there were more people than other games.

I always love meeting older fathers and sons who go to games together, KP really did hit the nail on the head 'the red thread unites us'

Your son is awesome... It takes a lot of courage for a kid to do that...And he got the crowd going! I simply loved it... It was a reminder to me that this is not about us, but for us to build for the future. I have two kids (boy and girl) that I need to bring out to the games... They don't really know what I do or what happens at the games lol

FluSH
04-07-2013, 08:02 AM
113 had maybe 5 people singing; rest look at us like we were foreign

There might have been less ppl singing but it's also one game... We have all seen what Usector can bring to the table when it comes to chants they'll bring it in spades! For those that know me I was rusty yesterday but held on. Being on the stand is a tough job that takes a toll on you, Bobby has probably being doing that since I can remember... I was talking to another member from Usec and I gave him the same advice that I am trying to do with us...we need to pass on the torch. So although it's the second game at BMO I am already looking for those that have the DNA to Capo.

FluSH
04-07-2013, 08:12 AM
I thought the atmosphere was amazing in our section atleast, I'm one of the new guys to the group and everyone around me was friendly,jumping ,yelling and singing. Some people had to hold me up while I was jumping on my seat and singing( thanks btw) and to all the cool people I met I can't wait till next game and to the people I've randomly met before drinking on the streets of Toronto cough cough WALMS nice seeing ya again, FLUSH you're cool as hell and ill be there every game singing the whole time and oh ya that little dude at the shoeless joes was epic.

Till next time boys

Mook! You and your guys held it down! Well fcking done! I'm sure your voice is completely gone lol... I won't be at the April 20th game but I hope to see you guys at the following one! :scarf:

mook-life
04-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Ya my throat is done but well well worth it

Huyton
04-07-2013, 08:53 AM

What is really great is to have your son go to a depanneur in Montreal and come back with beer for you for the trip home!

Parkdale
04-07-2013, 09:19 AM
And Parkdale you're def right I was looking over at 113 and thinking the same thing

silly question - are you somehow related to the 'mook-life' stickers that I see all over the place? Not judging, because believe me - I've written and stickered my name on way more things than are legally possible.

mook-life
04-07-2013, 09:21 AM
You are correct

Parkdale
04-07-2013, 09:24 AM
It sounds fascist on my part but the issue is 115 breaking up the south stands. I visit 114 a lot and they 'sing what they want' (that is a chant they sing)

Now, I would never say 'you must participate' but I don't know what the answer is.

114 is quieter than 109 or 110 by a lot, maybe we can seed 114 with RPB / usector guys?

there was a time when pushing out to the other sections was an option, but right now, we should focus on the core of 111-112-113.

Every section has a very distinct vibe, and most have the same 7-years of tradition that 112 has - so trying to impose anything on them that doesn't come organically will result in conflict.

Parkdale
04-07-2013, 09:28 AM
You are correct

so what's the scoop? I'm seeing some beat tapes. Dj collective, or just one man?

mook-life
04-07-2013, 09:30 AM
There's a website you should check mook-life.com it's a blog for like minded people it focuses on people who try to live life different then most

Simple
04-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Parkdale is correct. Just worry about the things you can control. Everyone has their own way of enjoying the matches and everyone should be allowed to enjoy them in that way.

rowjimi
04-07-2013, 09:35 AM
I am in section 116. Moving closer to the best section in the stadium. You guys were great and loud and it will start filtering to other sections. It would be nice to see the entire southend rocking that stadium.

Huyton
04-07-2013, 09:43 AM
When FluSH goes to the dentist and is told to "Open Wide", does he immediately start singing "Allez Allez Allez OH"?
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-jFH9ftT8B3w/UWHPT0lU8qI/AAAAAAAAATU/jW7d_PVVPUU/s974/Allez+allez.jpg

T-boy
04-07-2013, 10:06 AM
112 and 113 is going to ROCK when we actually have a winning team to watch!

Also, on a side note, good effort from those up in the north-west corner, could hear you guys in 113 when you were chanting.

prizby
04-07-2013, 10:12 AM
There might have been less ppl singing but it's also one game... We have all seen what Usector can bring to the table when it comes to chants they'll bring it in spades! For those that know me I was rusty yesterday but held on. Being on the stand is a tough job that takes a toll on you, Bobby has probably being doing that since I can remember... I was talking to another member from Usec and I gave him the same advice that I am trying to do with us...we need to pass on the torch. So although it's the second game at BMO I am already looking for those that have the DNA to Capo.

you shouldn't need a capo to be able to use your ears, hear what is being sung, and then use your voice...we shouldn't be making excuses for them and their lack of effort or even attempt to add to the supporters

112 and the bottom of 111 rocked it for a while on their own; that is what counts

DOMIN8R
04-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Much respect to Section 127. We could hear you very well in 108. Keep it up!

Huyton
04-07-2013, 10:22 AM

Good point...how are the Kings of the North doing?

FluSH
04-07-2013, 10:40 AM
you shouldn't need a capo to be able to use your ears, hear what is being sung, and then use your voice...we shouldn't be making excuses for them and their lack of effort or even attempt to add to the supporters

112 and the bottom of 111 rocked it for a while on their own; that is what counts

What? I'm not making excuses for anyone... and 111 was sporadic at best... the fact is having someone to co-ordinate and spread chants when we have no roof is paramount. Focus on how we can improve... you manage to purposely sabotage every thread with some sort of negative criticism to me that is "lack of effort or even attempt to add to the supporters".

Simple
04-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Out of respect for Bluenose and the ideology of this thread perhaps y'all could nip this in the bud before it goes further. In this world we need to search for the positives and hold onto them!

FluSH
04-07-2013, 10:47 AM
On a happier note,

Thank you to the guys in Mid 111 that Started "Liquors and Whores" LMAO! That was funny... And brought some great MTL memories.

Also, to those brave souls that SUNG with me... LMYR and "Falling in Love You". THANK YOU

FluSH
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Out of respect for Bluenose and the ideology of this thread perhaps y'all could nip this in the bud before it goes further. In this world we need to search for the positives and hold onto them!

Well said & Point taken... While you guys are here... Shameless plug of the Chant section and these threads in particular:

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?200-Long-May-You-Run

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?33828-Three-Little-Birds&p=1572425#post1572425

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?33701-Ryan-Nelsen-Away-Chant!-(A-MUST-TO-ALL-GOING-TO-MTL)

prizby
04-07-2013, 12:22 PM
What? I'm not making excuses for anyone... and 111 was sporadic at best... the fact is having someone to co-ordinate and spread chants when we have no roof is paramount. Focus on how we can improve... you manage to purposely sabotage every thread with some sort of negative criticism to me that is "lack of effort or even attempt to add to the supporters".

so the only person you feel like jumping on about 113 being more quiet is me despite 2 other people criticizing how quiet was before I even said anything...

FluSH
04-07-2013, 01:08 PM
so the only person you feel like jumping on about 113 being more quiet is me despite 2 other people criticizing how quiet was before I even said anything...

It was your choice of words... We can discuss further elsewhere, not about to derail another thread.

Abou Sky
04-07-2013, 01:19 PM
There's a website you should check mook-life.com it's a blog for like minded people it focuses on people who try to live life different then most

Dood, badass!

How about breaking at a tail gate? I have no more lcl /mcl and half an acl in my left knee so I can only bounce but you have a crew that would come out?

Yeeeeaaa!

Huyton
04-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Without a roof, all you can hear are the people around you. If they decide to go a liitle faster or slower then all you can do is to follow. The result is just noise.

The Capo is there to try to get everyone in sync. If you cannot hear him, watch the hand signals and try to use those to stay on track.

ChrisFizik
04-07-2013, 02:17 PM

Been following the developments out of 127 with intrigue and really happy to hear that something can be heard coming from there. They are really eager and fresh and seem to have a good thing going visibly with a good half of that section all standing. Like the new scarves too. Things are just getting going there, and I notice they are eager to take some leadership from the South so one day this year I expect some proper cross-stadium unison like the old days.
:)

ChrisFizik
04-07-2013, 02:43 PM
props to daddy sky on his boy knowing all the chants -- put a smile on lots of our faces at Shoeless there. We'll keep building on that pre-match energy as days get warmer and sunnier.

http://i.imgur.com/prgwsCH.jpg

Good result in the end yesterday but man was it looking grim there around 75.....grey clouds rolling in, everyone just about completely frozen, few hardcore of us scattered keeping chants going just to stay warm...... but then those two goals. I think it was a combination of pure relief at something on the pitch and a chance to warm up that the burst of energy. That's what goals will do any match really hehe. Too bad all the GO Train ppl have to miss that....(or was there really a fire drill?? haha)

http://i.imgur.com/xgGOXv2.jpg

Capoing isn't something taught but should come naturally from being at matches and natural chant leadership.
Not worried about 113 -- if there has been an influx of new ppl over there, without any hint of leadership from characters like Bobby or whatever -- how in the hell would they know to join in with us? Weather and perhaps someone in their capo stand for just one match will change that I'm sure. Kind of sucks, but whatever, it's just a thing for now.

http://i.imgur.com/lIqNbFO.jpg

Thanks to all helping hoist the AllForOne banner. Anyone from farther away or above get a photo of it? It'll look better in its final resting/display place of course, but getting to show it off was fun.

http://i.imgur.com/hZ2Qngc.jpg

--

Huyton
04-07-2013, 03:13 PM
So where is Bobby? The times I've watched CCL games from 114, I've really enjoyed his energy and style. He also seems to work well with whoever is working the 112 stand...it has always appeared to be a synergistic relationship, with the whole being more than the sum of the parts.

ChrisFizik
04-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Bobby is there and a master Capo no doubt. Always working together with us/only way it would ever work. But I think he is taking a break from being on the stand, burnt out a bit last year. Hasn't seen a match in 5 years. haha. No but seriously, if he wants a break, that's c00l, he's earned it, but it would be nice if 113 started getting into it by following our stand or someone steps up there into the 113 one. Like I said, it'll just take a bit of leadership for a match or two to get U-Sector lively again.

FluSH
04-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Bobby is there and a master Capo no doubt. Always working together with us/only way it would ever work. But I think he is taking a break from being on the stand, burnt out a bit last year. Hasn't seen a match in 5 years. haha. No but seriously, if he wants a break, that's c00l, he's earned it, but it would be nice if 113 started getting into it by following our stand or someone steps up there into the 113 one. Like I said, it'll just take a bit of leadership for a match or two to get U-Sector lively again.

+1...

ouderwien
04-07-2013, 04:01 PM
I cannot wait to get back from school and back to BMO.

Parkdale
04-07-2013, 04:34 PM

just worth pointing out - and most of the guys in this thread know it too - we had a 'capoless spell' for a while last season, and got though it. The usual crowd of singers and jumpers in the mid section carried the songs, and hopefully 113 works it out the same way until they get a capo back. it's a thankless job on boring days, and a hell job on bad ones. Props to anyone who gets up there and makes it work

mook-life
04-07-2013, 04:58 PM
I wish I had a crew of break dancers

Parkdale
04-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I wish I had a crew of break dancers

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3b38iGEzC1qzdsw2o1_400.jpg

rocktml
04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Please no harsh comments just a fellow tfcer giving his thoughts. I was sitting in section 104 for last nights game, and I DID NOT hear a single thing. Dont know if the wind had something to do with that. Just my 2 cents

Pint
04-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Good point...how are the Kings of the North doing?

Doing well thanks for asking, we had 15-20 people pregame at brazen. The section was a little sparse and the front is still dominated by NEE but they seam to be open to us.

Hoping that we can build on the last 2 weeks and carry that into the games on the 20th and 24th. Considering we are just 2 games in we are well ahead of where we thought we would be at this point.

Pint
04-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Been following the developments out of 127 with intrigue and really happy to hear that something can be heard coming from there. They are really eager and fresh and seem to have a good thing going visibly with a good half of that section all standing. Like the new scarves too. Things are just getting going there, and I notice they are eager to take some leadership from the South so one day this year I expect some proper cross-stadium unison like the old days.
:)

We followed along a couple times yesterday, not everyone used to the songs etc so have been trying to keep it simple for now.

denime
04-07-2013, 08:21 PM

:picard:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LATELY?

In what "LALA I'M REAL SUPPORTER LAND" do you live to constantly look for something to bitch about?

Please spear us yours negativism in this thread and DON'T CALL OUT OTHER SG here,this thread name is Proud to be RPB!!! and if you are not proud to be one,then stay away from this thread,no one is interested in your constant whining.

Having said that,GREAT JOB BOYS AND GIRLS we had rough 85 minutes but we did not stop and at the end our passion and love for TFC was reworded!!:thumbsup:

Huyton
04-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Doing well thanks for asking, we had 15-20 people pregame at brazen. The section was a little sparse and the front is still dominated by NEE but they seam to be open to us.

Hoping that we can build on the last 2 weeks and carry that into the games on the 20th and 24th. Considering we are just 2 games in we are well ahead of where we thought we would be at this point.

That is excellent!

In many ways, I enjoyed my time there last year...it has a number of advantages, like being able to harass the visitors (hope you gave all the abuse you could to Hassli), exit quickly, it's shaded in the summer, and out of the wind because you;re shileded on both sides.

Oh...and beer delivery...I'm really missing that this year.

The one thing I really intensely disliked about it was being right underneath the speakers.

I'm looking forward to your group blossoming, and I hope the remnants of NEE come on board...there are some nice people in there.

Pint
04-07-2013, 08:39 PM
That is excellent!

In many ways, I enjoyed my time there last year...it has a number of advantages, like being able to harass the visitors (hope you gave all the abuse you could to Hassli), exit quickly, it's shaded in the summer, and out of the wind because you;re shileded on both sides.

The one thing I really intensely disliked about it was being right underneath the speakers.

I'm looking forward to your group blossoming, and I hope the remnants of NEE come on board...there are some nice people in there.

They are catching on, we handed out pamphlets this past week and many of them were interested in.

No hassli this past week(i had many comments to make about his wife hold on him) we gave it to Donovan last week.

It's a great vantage point for the game and hopefully we can turn it into a great community. RPB has been great to us as well, giving us advice throughout.

Shakes McQueen
04-07-2013, 08:41 PM

In what "LALA I'M REAL SUPPORTER LAND" do you live to constantly look for something to bitch about?

Please spear us yours negativism in this thread and DON'T CALL OUT OTHER SG here,this thread name is Proud to be RPB!!! and if you are not proud to be one,then stay away from this thread,no one is interested in your constant whining.

Having said that,GREAT JOB BOYS AND GIRLS we had rough 85 minutes but we did not stop and at the end our passion and love for TFC was reworded!!:thumbsup:

It was your choice of words... We can discuss further elsewhere, not about to derail another thread.

- Scott

T-boy
04-07-2013, 08:42 PM

I'm not joining in with any complaints here - just an observation:

I've got two season tickets this year - one in 113, and then another in 114, around 10 seats between the two. I spend some of the game in one spot, and some in another. I've actually noticed that there is a huge difference between the chanting level , and the noise/atmosphere, between the two places. 113 is loud, easy to join in with chants from the capo. 114, just 10-ish seats away, is quiet, and very difficult to chant on your own, and there is a big noise gap between 113\112\111 (where the capo is in the corner) and 114. I'm amazed how different it is between 113 and 114! ten seats difference, and it makes a massive difference to my opinion of the atmosphere!

I would love to see MORE capo's, not less, especially moving along from 113 to 114 and 115. I love the atmosphere in that south east corner, but I think it would be awsome to centralise the atmosphere, maybe try and get more of the south end singing all at the same time?

I come from England, so I'm used to a roof on the main stand, and you keep the atmosphere in the stadium with the roof. I'm honestly not sure how we can broaden the chanting to involve more of the south end without a roof (without having a capo in front of every section!).

I'm probably going to watch most games from 113, it really is a better atmosphere, even though 114 is just a few yards away!

FluSH
04-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Please no harsh comments just a fellow tfcer giving his thoughts. I was sitting in section 104 for last nights game, and I DID NOT hear a single thing. Dont know if the wind had something to do with that. Just my 2 cents

It happens... Best games for chants are night games... Don't know why but you can hear us mich clearer then

FluSH
04-07-2013, 09:48 PM
That is excellent!

Beer delivery!!! Whooooooah that takes me way back! When was the last time we had a beer guy or pizza guy in 112 lol. I feel like we are in Cuba and you are telling us about high-speed 'cause we are still using dial-up!

FluSH
04-07-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm not joining in with any complaints here - just an observation:

I've got two season tickets this year - one in 113, and then another in 114, around 10 seats between the two. I spend some of the game in one spot, and some in another. I've actually noticed that there is a huge difference between the chanting level , and the noise/atmosphere, between the two places. 113 is loud, easy to join in with chants from the capo. 114, just 10-ish seats away, is quiet, and very difficult to chant on your own, and there is a big noise gap between 113\112\111 (where the capo is in the corner) and 114. I'm amazed how different it is between 113 and 114! ten seats difference, and it makes a massive difference to my opinion of the atmosphere!

I would love to see MORE capo's, not less, especially moving along from 113 to 114 and 115. I love the atmosphere in that south east corner, but I think it would be awsome to centralise the atmosphere, maybe try and get more of the south end singing all at the same time?

I come from England, so I'm used to a roof on the main stand, and you keep the atmosphere in the stadium with the roof. I'm honestly not sure how we can broaden the chanting to involve more of the south end without a roof (without having a capo in front of every section!).

I'm probably going to watch most games from 113, it really is a better atmosphere, even though 114 is just a few yards away!

We need a roof! Maybe start a 2045 Roof Fundraiser! lol

Morlesio14
04-07-2013, 10:09 PM
It was a great day and once again showed why we stick it through and support the Reds. The RPB is something very special, a great group of people who come together and have a great time and sometimes are rewarded for it like today. It was also great to see the loud and proud vibe return to Joe's with the amazing series of chants led by Flush and company to get it all going. Great day for sure.

How amazing will it be for us supporters when the Reds raise a "Trophy" like this !!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65305_10201058382441435_1279680819_n.jpg

I can only dream the moment

Cool photo, wish I went to the game.

prizby
04-07-2013, 10:16 PM

you seemed to have missed other people before me pointing out the same thing I said; all i did was reinforce what was earlier said

Abou Sky
04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
you seemed to have missed other people before me pointing out the same thing I said; all i did was reinforce what was earlier said

You seem to be the new whipping boy prizby...

If it makes it better I know a few women who, oh, sorry that is for Oasis Aqualounge forum...

renda-10
04-08-2013, 06:58 AM
I was at the bottom of 112 all of the 2nd half, and as the stadium started the let out, we just pushed till the end as a group.

TFC Tifoso
04-08-2013, 07:56 AM

hey bud....just want to say that as a member of NEE, I'm glad you guys are keeping up with the support in 127 and hope your group takes off.....I wanna speak to you guys before next game and give help however I can.....

Phil
04-08-2013, 09:21 AM
It was a good result and a good effort in the stands despite some pretty unispired play for the majority of the game. We need to keep at it for the full 90 as a group, lots of work ahead but I don' think there is much doubt about the work ethic of this team.

I am very proud to be a member of this group and look forward to being a part of a intimidating BMO field. :D

So, whos going to shoeless this weekend to watch the Philly game?

Red Rat
04-08-2013, 10:02 AM
RPB's are garbage pickers, hahahahaha

don't shit on me if you don't know.

mook-life
04-08-2013, 10:27 AM
It was a good result and a good effort in the stands despite some pretty unispired play for the majority of the game. We need to keep at it for the full 90 as a group, lots of work ahead but I don' think there is much doubt about the work ethic of this team.

I am very proud to be a member of this group and look forward to being a part of a intimidating BMO field. :D

What he said?

Fort York Redcoat
04-08-2013, 10:44 AM

Brilliant Macgyver garbage pickers!

Red Rat
04-08-2013, 11:25 AM
I send parky to get the rest on sunday hahaha

mook-life
04-08-2013, 11:38 AM
I was at the bottom of 112 all of the 2nd half, and as the stadium started the let out, we just pushed till the end as a group.

Yes we did the second half was def a party I was in the first row and almost fell over the railing at one point

FluSH
04-08-2013, 11:52 AM

The Full 90 for me includes beer breaks! Much respect to the BMO Staff girl who replanished my beer after I accidently bumped it full from the capo stand when Dallas scored their 2nd! Now that is what I call service!!!

FluSH
04-08-2013, 11:53 AM

Well done with the drums and leading with the drum in starting some of the chants!

renda-10
04-08-2013, 12:07 PM
The Full 90 for me includes beer breaks! Much respect to the BMO Staff girl who replanished my beer after I accidently bumped it full from the capo stand when Dallas scored their 2nd! Now that is what I call service!!!

I remember that lol Service with a smile

OfficeGuy
04-08-2013, 12:15 PM
We're Still Here - never had a greater meaning than the RPB that day - simply awesome that is on the scarf this year!

Well done boys!

mook-life
04-08-2013, 12:34 PM
I don't think any of us in the front left that stadium without either a headache, sore throat or both

FluSH
04-08-2013, 05:33 PM
We're Still Here - never had a greater meaning than the RPB that day - simply awesome that is on the scarf this year!

Well done boys!

+1

I felt the same way!!

lanarkist
04-09-2013, 01:12 PM
First post on the forum but not a more fitting one to start. As one of the new guys in 112 this year (was on the bus to Montreal as well), it was an amazing game and an awesome atmosphere in the section especially at the end. And to the guy on his iphone when Russell scored that I hugged, get used to it.

Huyton
04-09-2013, 04:29 PM
First post on the forum but not a more fitting one to start. As one of the new guys in 112 this year (was on the bus to Montreal as well), it was an amazing game and an awesome atmosphere in the section especially at the end. And to the guy on his iphone when Russell scored that I hugged, get used to it.

Welcome aboard! Now, cough up the $25 and become a member...money well spent!

lanarkist
04-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Welcome aboard! Now, cough up the $25 and become a member...money well spent!

Planning on it as soon as I can!

Brooker
04-09-2013, 10:59 PM
I don't think any of us in the front left that stadium without either a headache, sore throat or both

Packing advil is a must for every game. Flasks too :)

FluSH
04-10-2013, 06:21 AM

Haha... Welcome to the board!

Morlesio14
04-10-2013, 07:05 AM
Is it the shoeless joes at avenue and Eglinton?

Fort York Redcoat
04-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Is it the shoeless joes at avenue and Eglinton?

Our Shoeless is at King and Dufferin. Much closer to the stadium. :)

mook-life
04-10-2013, 07:42 AM
Packing advil is a must for every game. Flasks too :)

We're you the dude that kept telling me to bring a flask at the game lol and I think I'm gonna take Advil every halftime for now on

mook-life
04-10-2013, 07:44 AM

Sorry I couldn't make it to the banner painting the bad weather screwed my day over everyone called in sick so I had to cover people's shifts

Morlesio14
04-10-2013, 07:59 AM

K cool. Might pop in for the game vs Philly.

Walms
04-10-2013, 08:20 AM

dont forget waking up the next day with a headche, sore throat and great memories!

mook-life
04-10-2013, 11:25 AM
dont forget waking up the next day with a headche, sore throat and great memories!

The next day was def a rough one

Carts
04-10-2013, 12:25 PM

Or in my case, headache, soar throat, still drunk, and saying "better re-watch the game so I can remember who won"...

Phil
04-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Or in my case, headache, soar throat, still drunk, and saying "better re-watch the game so I can remember who won"...

As long as you are not chasing down cars with the siren....hey its an improvement!

Walms
04-10-2013, 01:22 PM
"better re-watch the game so I can remember who won"...

That to!