PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys at BMO

Brewer-NL
07-17-2008, 06:38 PM
I have a long-sleeve home jersey, and I was wondering if you can get them customized at BMO? I'm in town for the weekend and went to Centre Sports today but they're closed for construction. Thanks!

RPB_TFC_FAN
07-17-2008, 06:40 PM
do you happen to know how long they will be closed?

James Oliphant
07-17-2008, 06:42 PM
I have a long-sleeve home jersey, and I was wondering if you can get them customized at BMO? I'm in town for the weekend and went to Centre Sports today but they're closed for construction. Thanks!

Yes. There's a place to do it right behind the Team Shop by Gate 3. It's essentially a trailer.

Brewer-NL
07-17-2008, 06:43 PM
They're going to be open Saturday at 10, but I'm going to the game so if I could get it done and avoid the ACC stop it would be great

RPB_TFC_FAN
07-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Yes. There's a place to do it right behind the Team Shop by Gate 3. It's essentially a trailer.

have seen that before but havent asked two questions:

-) how much is it ?
-) how long does it take?

James Oliphant
07-17-2008, 06:45 PM
1) Don't know, but around $40 sounds right.
2) Drop it off at the start of the game, pick it up at the end of the game.

Cambridge_Red
07-17-2008, 06:46 PM
On a side note people who where jerseys non-tfc related should just wear something red. I have had enough of seeing fucking Juventus and Glasgow Rangers jerseys everywhere. C'mon a TFC t-shirt costs $25 thats the same as two beers stop being a cheap ass!

MFG1
07-17-2008, 07:03 PM
I think I paid 25 dollars, but i bought the shirt there. I would think between 25 and 40 but i am pretty sure its 25

eb14mrc
07-17-2008, 08:26 PM
have seen that before but havent asked two questions:

-) how much is it ?
-) how long does it take?

i can't remember the cost, but if you get it in early enough, it's ready at the half.

Footie-11
07-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Im preety sure its 30$ and if you bring it before the game you can pick it up by half.

Fort York Redcoat
07-18-2008, 07:31 AM
On a side note people who where jerseys non-tfc related should just wear something red. I have had enough of seeing fucking Juventus and Glasgow Rangers jerseys everywhere. C'mon a TFC t-shirt costs $25 thats the same as two beers stop being a cheap ass!

C'mon don't say that. How will I know what team got them into soccer/football/futebol/calcio?:D

brad
07-18-2008, 09:29 AM

Agreed. There generally knock offs in places like Kensington Market that can be had for cheap as well.

Bobo
07-18-2008, 09:40 AM

Funny, I've seen hundreds more English shirts than Italian and Scottish.

coisty1966
07-18-2008, 09:56 AM

agreed.....i m a Bluenose through and through but would never wear my Rangers strip to a TFC game.....i find it kind of ridiculous to tell you the truth, that people are wearing these other shirts....saw a guy in a Brazil top at the last game i was at...whats up with that???

anything Red for the lads here......support whats in front of you!!!

Ageroo
07-18-2008, 10:29 AM
as far as I know it is 30 bucks....same as at the ACC........bring it early and it should be done at the half as Footie-11 as said....

Cambridge_Red
07-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Funny, I've seen hundreds more English shirts than Italian and Scottish.

Those were just examples not an attack at anyones nationality/club. P.S. I SEE TONS of rangers jerseys.

NateDoGG
07-18-2008, 11:45 AM

i dunno why ppl wear other clubs jersey to a soccer game that has nothing to do with those teams

thats like me wearing a red wings jersey to a leafs game when they are playin the habs, lol makes no sense

jaahuuu
07-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Funny you should mention that, I'll be wearing an all red FCUM jersey saturday. My mostly grey TFC won't be clean yet.

GrimsbyTown
07-18-2008, 11:54 AM
:deadhorse:

Cambridge_Red
07-18-2008, 11:56 AM
/\ Haven't seen it discussed before... and I was just saying... It drives me nuts

GrimsbyTown
07-18-2008, 12:23 PM
I did a quick search and couldnt find anything either, it does come up from time to time (it came up after the Champions League final...) and most of the time it seems to spiral out of control.

Its a fair point that it drives you nuts though. I happen to agree with you anyway. If you can't drop $25 on a T-shirt, then at least wear a red shirt.