PDA

View Full Version : List of TFC / MLS podcasts?

Abou Sky
03-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Hey all, I listen to extra time radio, oranges at halftime and the soccer show, any other suggestions?

Yohan
03-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Speaking of which, I'm interested in putting together a podcast about TFC and MLS in general. Anyone hear tech savvy, plus have some knowledge of MLS willing to work with me on this?

Greatest Ripoff
03-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Hey all, I listen to extra time radio, oranges at halftime and the soccer show, any other suggestions?

TSN FC - mostly covers Canadian football (MLS and CMNT)
East Side Stand Up - breaks down each TFC match
Inside the MLS - interviews with mostly MLS players
Rednation Online interview series - interviews with people involved in Canadian football

renda-10
03-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Speaking of which, I'm interested in putting together a podcast about TFC and MLS in general. Anyone hear tech savvy, plus have some knowledge of MLS willing to work with me on this?

Send me a pm of what your ideas are

Yagbod
03-28-2013, 10:47 AM
It's Called Football used to be a great regular pod, but they have only done two in the last year. I hope they pick it up again.

North of 49 used to be good too, but I am not sure if they still put them out there.

MarkEightThree
04-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Here's a list I just came across from WVHooligan:
http://wvhooligan.com/mls-podcasts/

TFC Via Buffalo
04-01-2013, 11:15 PM
The Best Soccer Show is pretty good. You'll just have to deal with the sometimes topic of the USMNT. g:D

MarkEightThree
04-01-2013, 11:26 PM
The Best Soccer Show is pretty good. You'll just have to deal with the sometimes topic of the USMNT. g:D

I have the same problem with Extra Time Radio. I love listening to it on the drive home from work, but as soon as they start getting into the USMNT analysis I start skipping ahead.

Oldtimer
04-02-2013, 08:09 AM
If you speak French, the SoccerPlus podcast is quite good for CMNT news, although there seems to be excessive focus on a certain Montreal-based MLS side :D .

TFC Via Buffalo
04-02-2013, 10:09 AM
I have the same problem with Extra Time Radio. I love listening to it on the drive home from work, but as soon as they start getting into the USMNT analysis I start skipping ahead.

Well, that should be expected! I wouldn't be too enamored with listening to the CMNT news if it was a Canadian based show. The guys are pretty funny though and definitely know the league well. Puck Podcast is a good one for hockey too.

And, cheap plug, if you enjoy comic books and the like you should subscribe to Omni Comics Podcast. Why? Because I co-host damn it!!!

spark
04-03-2013, 08:35 AM
It's Called Football used to be a great regular pod, but they have only done two in the last year. I hope they pick it up again.

North of 49 used to be good too, but I am not sure if they still put them out there.

Unless Steve Bottjer can find another co-host, I'm 99% sure N49 is done for now. For now he's focusing on Interviews and Inside the MLS.

RNO just added an all Canada podcast called FROM THE BLACK HOLE (link to first episode on RNO) (http://www.rednationonline.ca/Articles2012/FromtheBlackHoleEpisode5.aspx) that is bi-weekly and covers both CMNT and CWNT - but also TFC and Vancouver.

Mark in Ottawa
04-03-2013, 02:06 PM
The Team 1200 AM here in Ottawa has a general Footy podcast called "Corner Kicks" that tends to cover mostly EPL and MLS.
http://autopod.ca/chum/28/podcasts/

Of course now that Ottawa Fury FC are going to be joining NASL next season I expect we will start to hear more about them as well.

Mark in Ottawa
04-03-2013, 02:08 PM
And, cheap plug, if you enjoy comic books and the like you should subscribe to Omni Comics Podcast. Why? Because I co-host damn it!!!
WHAT!! You never told me that you were a famous media celebrity Bastard g:D