PDA

View Full Version : Anselmi sees positive at Toronto FC.

tfcmanu
03-27-2013, 03:34 PM
http://metronews.ca/sports/612347/anselmi-sees-positive-at-toronto-fc/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

Yohan
03-27-2013, 03:41 PM
In other news, nobody cares what Anselmi thinks

Oldtimer
03-27-2013, 03:42 PM
^^ What does he know?
He's probably one of the least qualified to discuss on-the-field results, either of TFC or the Leafs.

What's more important, he's taken credit for something (the arrival of Payne) that he probably had nothing to do with (Garber + Bogers discussion led to Payne's hiring).

BuSaPuNk
03-27-2013, 03:49 PM
^^ What does he know?
He's probably one of the least qualified to discuss on-the-field results, either of TFC or the Leafs.

What's more important, he's taken credit for something (the arrival of Payne) that he probably had nothing to do with (Garber + Bogers discussion led to Payne's hiring).

Bingo!

Whenever things seem to be going well he's the first to pop his head out and say "hey so proud...blah blah best fans blah blah"
Any type of turn around this team or the Leafs have had is sure as hell not becuase of him. And of course he's postive because he sees revenues going up. Bottom Line.

ensco
03-27-2013, 03:59 PM
That's interesting. Myself, I see the positives at MLSE now that he's been moved to Placeholder While We Figure Out Who the New CEO Is.

tfcleeds
03-27-2013, 04:15 PM
In other news, nobody cares what Anselmi thinks

Kind of what I was thinking when I read the thread title. Maybe he sees positive because he's no longer a part of it. (day to day stuff)

Joe Kool
03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
"“I think we’ve finally got the leadership right, and I say that with all respect to those who have came before,” Anselmi said"

Wasn't he the leadership before Kevin Payne and he got his current MLSE gig?

TFC Cityboy
03-27-2013, 05:20 PM
I care what he says about as much as what MoJo says at this point. The guy is out of the picture, better late than never.

Redcoe15
03-27-2013, 05:52 PM
In other news, nobody gives a fucking fuck what that useless clueless asswipe Anselmi thinks about anything!
Fixed for more emphasis on what we truly think of that asswipe COO.

Flipityflu
03-27-2013, 06:15 PM
i think the positive is that we don't have to hear him talk about TFC that much anymore now we have Payne.

ryan
03-27-2013, 06:55 PM
"“I think we’ve finally got the leadership right,” Anselmi said"

Yeah Tom, it's not fucking you.

Cashcleaner
03-28-2013, 12:01 AM
^^ What does he know?

Looks to me like that's exactly what's going on here. Things are shit on his watch and we can find the guy, but once our fortunes seem to be turning for the good, he's there front and centre smiling like a tool.

Man, I really fucking hate this guy.

http://i.thestar.com/images/c7/68/1b57d0af4ca0ab426cc6edffd98c.jpeg

Huyton
03-28-2013, 05:48 AM
Is that the real Tom Anselmi, or the fake one that is a lot more fun to read?

Red Rat
04-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Anselmi feels very positive with the new beer contract with Bud and along with all the new food at BMO that will ensure a full house, He was quoted as saying " people will flock to the food stands and drink the best beer in town"

TOBOR !
04-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I couldn't get past the stupid font on that site.

Brooker
04-03-2013, 12:15 PM
I can't even look at his face, let alone listen to him.