PDA

View Full Version : Today's News, Monday 25 Mar 13

Yohan
03-25-2013, 01:51 PM
http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2013/03/jeremy-hall-relishing-new-role
Jeremy Hall

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2013/03/reds-add-ryan-richter-roster
Ryan Richter signed

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/03/22/reversal-of-fortune-for-toronto-fc-youngster-doneil-henry
Doneil Henry

Fort York Redcoat
03-25-2013, 01:53 PM
Afternoon, Y!

Thanks for the news!

Also

GAMEDAY!

but Canada lost 2 nil. No tv or stream just the twitters machine.

JayMolly
03-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Enjoyed the TFC Story part 5 on TSN tonight featuring our game at Roger's. Ryan's first win as TFC coach.
Sure hope they have a part 6 showing the great fan support as we travelled along Hwy 401 to Montreal!!!

Alonso
03-25-2013, 08:25 PM
Enjoyed the TFC Story part 5 on TSN tonight featuring our game at Roger's. Ryan's first win as TFC coach.
Sure hope they have a part 6 showing the great fan support as we travelled along Hwy 401 to Montreal!!!

I'm pretty sure that part 5 was the last one...

There should be a 6 though just to highlight that epic away attendance.

Abou Sky
03-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Can you watch a stream of All For One anywhere?

BuSaPuNk
03-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Seen on twitter it is the last episode. Too bad just started watching it and was really enjoying it. Would be nice if they do some episodes for the end of the season.

denime
03-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Thanks for posting the news,i was busy whole day.

Yohan
03-25-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/03/25/tfc-will-catch-break-on-saturday-with-galaxy-stars-out

Larson on LA, plus tidbits on Richter

Cashcleaner
03-26-2013, 12:48 AM
After having a bye week in which to train up as a squad and hopefully get a chance to gel together as a team, in addition to Donovan and Keane's absences, we should be demanding a solid performance for our opener at BMO on Saturday. A win is not only realistic - it should be expected.

Oldtimer
03-26-2013, 07:49 AM
After having a bye week in which to train up as a squad and hopefully get a chance to gel together as a team, in addition to Donovan and Keane's absences, we should be demanding a solid performance for our opener at BMO on Saturday. A win is not only realistic - it should be expected.

I think it's too early to load unrealistic expectations on the team. This team is only a short way removed from being the "worst team in the world." While rebuilding is ongoing, the team is no-way near complete. We don't have an Argentinian replacement for Frings yet, we are waiting for several deals in the works held up due to a team bankruptcy, and there will be deals made during the summer transfer window. Koevs is still out, so we are down 2 DPs. While Nelsen is a great motivator, and he's obviously been teaching our defense how to do much better, our team is still 50% bottom-feeder.

Just enjoy the games for now without too many expectations. The real team will emerge after the summer transfer window.

tfcleeds
03-26-2013, 08:47 AM
Still think it would be a real shame not to get anything out of this game. But one thing I've learned is never to discount a Bruce Arena-managed team, regardless of how shorthanded they may be.

Cashcleaner
03-26-2013, 12:53 PM
I think it's too early to load unrealistic expectations on the team. This team is only a short way removed from being the "worst team in the world." While rebuilding is ongoing, the team is no-way near complete. We don't have an Argentinian replacement for Frings yet, we are waiting for several deals in the works held up due to a team bankruptcy, and there will be deals made during the summer transfer window. Koevs is still out, so we are down 2 DPs. While Nelsen is a great motivator, and he's obviously been teaching our defense how to do much better, our team is still 50% bottom-feeder.

Just enjoy the games for now without too many expectations. The real team will emerge after the summer transfer window.

Unrealistic? C'mon Oldie - this match is the BMO home opener! I know we won't be 100% by Saturday, but neither will LA and this is a much bigger game for us.

Saturday's game will also be LA's first league game away from the Home Depot Centre - they've had things much too easy for them down there in Southern California. :scarf:

Oldtimer
03-26-2013, 01:25 PM
Unrealistic? C'mon Oldie - this match is the BMO home opener! I know we won't be 100% by Saturday, but neither will LA and this is a much bigger game for us.

Saturday's game will also be LA's first league game away from the Home Depot Centre - they've had things much too easy for them down there in Southern California. :scarf:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_odRuFEIqH6k/TFNUlM-IHDI/AAAAAAAAAIo/LH-lIDM3QT4/s1600/glass-half-empty11.jpg

That glass looks half-empty to me ;)

Abou Sky
03-26-2013, 01:46 PM
So far I haven't been disappointed by TFC, I think it is because I am expecting the worst from every game so anything better than humiliation is alright by me.

Same goes this weekend