PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for making March 16 in Montreal happen

Mark in Ottawa
03-19-2013, 07:12 AM
We are often quick to criticize but we must give credit when and where it is due.
Thank You to all who worked so hard to make our experience on March 16th in Montreal the great time it was.

To the Toronto FC Management for ticket and bus arrangements, to the RPB executive for working/organizing ticket/bus/Montreal march stuff, to RPB away team for arranging travel/hotel and meeting places, to SSH who passed unused tickets onto others and to all of the supporters and their friends & families who made the trip or "held down the fort" at home .... and to the countless others who did their bit and I have missed ...

You all played a part in making the experience what it was.
And I Thank You

Petor
03-19-2013, 08:24 AM
We are often quick to criticize but we must give credit when and where it is due.
Thank You to all who worked so hard to make our experience on March 16th in Montreal the great time it was.

To the Toronto FC Management for ticket and bus arrangements, to the RPB executive for working/organizing ticket/bus/Montreal march stuff, to RPB away team for arranging travel/hotel and meeting places, to SSH who passed unused tickets onto others and to all of the supporters and their friends & families who made the trip or "held down the fort" at home .... and to the countless others who did their bit and I have missed ...

You all played a part in making the experience what it was.
And I Thank You

You took the words right out of my mouth!

To all that made this happen and to pull something so massive off deserves a tip of the hat!
Well done, everyone involved should be proud!

Cashcleaner
03-19-2013, 01:00 PM
It was a great weekend, no doubt, and everyone involved deserve their fair share of praise for making it happen. It definitely took me back to the good 'ol days of away games.

DOMIN8R
03-19-2013, 01:11 PM
All those who travelled, the RPB bus (thanks PekDuck) full of old and new faces, those who chanted nearly the whole 90, the FO who helped fans get there, and to those who kept their shit together and didn't allow themselves baited into fights in the stands or outside the the big ow - I salute you.