trane
07-17-2008, 01:48 PM
He is on now.

sully
07-17-2008, 02:42 PM
is that show repeated later in the day?

noochie
07-17-2008, 02:44 PM
It wasn't very insightful... you could tell Swirsky didn't really prepare any questions but rather just asked some generic ones. Side note... am I the only one not really broken up about the fact that the guy is leaving town (Chuck of course)?

Blizzard
07-17-2008, 02:46 PM
It wasn't very insightful... you could tell Swirsky didn't really prepare any questions but rather just asked some generic ones. Side note... am I the only one not really broken up about the fact that the guy is leaving town (Chuck of course)?

I liked his work.

I think what was shocking about it was that it wasn't all that long ago that he and his wife got their Canadian citizenship. To leave so soon after was quite surprising although the story is that his wife wanted to get back home to Chicago so we might assume that there were family issues back there that came into play.

shaggingscot
07-17-2008, 02:52 PM

I have to turn the radio to another station when he's on, he's too much for me.

invictusTFC
07-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Chuck should just stick to calling Basket Ball games. His show on the fan is horrible. I'd rather listen to bobcat (that says it all). Chuck has very little little insight in to any other sport apart from Basketball. He conducts a horrible interview and sounds like a nob.

dantdot
07-17-2008, 03:11 PM
http://fan590.com/media.jsp?content=20080717_152230_7284

Dirk Diggler
07-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Chuck should just stick to calling Basket Ball games. His show on the fan is horrible. I'd rather listen to bobcat (that says it all). Chuck has very little little insight in to any other sport apart from Basketball. He conducts a horrible interview and sounds like a nob.

Chuck has insight in regards to basketball? News to me. All he has is quirky catchphrases that he busts out every 2 minutes.

Also, he still hasn't left Toronto? When exactly is he leaving for Chicago anyways?

giambac
07-17-2008, 03:23 PM

and bobcat doesn't sound like a knob?

At leats Chuck gives soccer the time of day. Bobcat brushes it like it was crickett.

Troll
07-17-2008, 03:33 PM
people still listen to terrestrial radio? cool.

invictusTFC
07-17-2008, 03:34 PM

At leats Chuck gives soccer the time of day. Bobcat brushes it like it was crickett.

Trust me I'm not a fan of bobcats. You obviously missed the sarcasm there. The Fan is a station full of knobs, but at least the other nobs have a knack for doing radio. Chuck doesn't.

joel
07-17-2008, 05:10 PM
I liked his work.

I think what was shocking about it was that it wasn't all that long ago that he and his wife got their Canadian citizenship. To leave so soon after was quite surprising although the story is that his wife wanted to get back home to Chicago so we might assume that there were family issues back there that came into play.

It was family and not just his wife, but family back in chicago. Put it this way he took a radio job for a alot less money just to move back there!

Bars92
07-17-2008, 05:54 PM
the Swirsk is such an eejit.

Maple Leaf Red
07-17-2008, 06:08 PM

Now you're knocking cricket? We're like oil and water giambac.

Dirk Diggler
07-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Now you're knocking cricket? We're like oil and water giambac.

Yeah seriously. He hates everyone with TFC, he likes swirsky, he hates cricket....WTF? This guy is certainly from bizzaro world.