PDA

View Full Version : Carver - "I need strikers"

Hitcho
07-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Was at First Canadian Place for the signing today - Carver and Ricketts were there. I asked Carver when we were going to get grass put down, he said "Grass? I need strikers".

Doesn't sound good for Cunningham! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jack
07-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Awesome!

FluSH
07-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Was at First Canadian Place for the signing today - Carver and Ricketts were there. I asked Carver when we were going to get grass put down, he said "Grass? I need strikers".

Whaaaaaat? No Grass?! This is an OUTRAGE! =P

ExiledRed
07-17-2008, 02:00 PM
If you lay it, they will come.

Absolutely no double entendre intended.

Hitcho
07-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Well I did say to him "Put the grass down and they'll be lining up to come here", but he just snorted at me and moved on to the next person waiting in line.

I didn't take it personally, he's probably just as frustrated about the whole thing as we are - you get close to bringing in a decent striker and then they change their mind because of the plastic pitch. If we're frustrated as fans, think how the coach must feel!

Anyway, at least now we know he's definitely looking and it's not just media speculation!!! :D:D:D

NateDoGG
07-17-2008, 02:05 PM
he prob said it cuz he knows he cant do anything about the pitch, and its not like we cant find a proven goal scorer who can do it on both real grass and the fake turf

Hitcho
07-17-2008, 02:08 PM
NateDoGG - we can find them, but will they sign for us? That's the whole problem I reckon. I wasn't being serious, but I thought his reply was kind of interesting.

Oh - and Rohan agreed to bang in a couple more wonder goals on Tuesday, so we're in the CL next season already guys!:D:D:D

SLBuu
07-17-2008, 02:15 PM
he prob said it cuz he knows he cant do anything about the pitch, and its not like we cant find a proven goal scorer who can do it on both real grass and the fake turf

Im pretty sure its real turf ;)

FluSH
07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
My All-Star Banner idea:

West Ham did you bring us Grass?

and/or

Stop the Grass Piracy say no to Turf

Flipityflu
07-17-2008, 02:20 PM
well he can always just smoke grass. it certainly stops me from pulling my hair out when i think of having no strikers.

Fort York Redcoat
07-17-2008, 02:24 PM

But taken anyway...:rofl:

noochie
07-17-2008, 02:27 PM
The only place I ever want to see turf again is in the backyard of my retirement home in Arizona.

giambac
07-17-2008, 02:32 PM

he's a real genius to come up with that conclusion.

Blizzard
07-17-2008, 02:35 PM

He's certainly a few notches higher than you on the soccer IQ scale.

Marco2K
07-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Damn.

Carver seems like a cool guy.

noochie
07-17-2008, 02:42 PM

You have a man crush on Carver, admit it.

JonO
07-17-2008, 02:45 PM
I'll admit I have a man crush on Carver... I thanked him for coming over to the supporters section in Chicago and he said it was the least he could do. Seems like a real genuine guy...

invictusTFC
07-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Carver's no fool. He's consistently claimed to need strikers through out the season. I think he was expecting a signing this week like the rest of us. Mo needs to pull something out of his ass. The fact they they offered both Gomes and Suker DP type contracts suggests to me that they are definitely trying.

TO DEVILS
07-17-2008, 02:46 PM
My All-Star Banner idea:

and/or

Why not....The only fake thing i love is tits.

noochie
07-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I have met him to. It was after the DC game in May. They had played the Crew the weekend before (the Schelotto is a cunt game)... I asked him for a comment on the diving prick and he had a great laugh and said no way. :)

Detroit_TFC
07-17-2008, 02:48 PM
If you write the correct number on the piece of paper, a player will sign with you, turf, grass or tarmac. The problem has been that the numbers so far haven't been high enough to pay the turf premium. MLSE wants to pretend there is no turf premium but it exists as long as players (rightly or wrongly) see it as a deficient playing surface.

noochie
07-17-2008, 02:48 PM

I like fake parking tickets... put them on your window and you never get a real one... ha!

Boris
07-17-2008, 02:49 PM

theyre too hard man...

Phil
07-17-2008, 02:51 PM

We get it, you dont like Carver. Can you please stop posting it everywhere. We aren't blowing sunshine up his ass here either, just relating conversations with the guy.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Dudes been saying this from the start.
Lets see it happen Mo!

Rawkus_420
07-17-2008, 02:55 PM

I was thinking the same thing!

TO DEVILS
07-17-2008, 02:57 PM
theyre too hard man...

WTF...i said tits, not dicks.:D

Blazer
07-17-2008, 02:58 PM

They're not that great bro.

Rawkus_420
07-17-2008, 02:58 PM
I like fake parking tickets... put them on your window and you never get a real one... ha!

Where can I get me a fake parking ticket!!! thats a great idea, if a cop sees that in a wiper blade, I bet 9 times out of 10 as long as the car moves within 24 hrs you wont get another one....GENIUS

TheRenter
07-17-2008, 03:08 PM
please stop making such a big deal over the pitch. if we're winning there's next to no mention of it, in fact it's embraced and seen as an advantage.

btw, hucks is not here because of a 'plastic pitch', but because of the 25 degree weather; yah think!?

find something else to complain about, i'm sure that shouldn't be a problem:D

giambac
07-17-2008, 03:18 PM
We get it, you dont like Carver. Can you please stop posting it everywhere. We aren't blowing sunshine up his ass here either, just relating conversations with the guy.

the thing is everyone knows we need a striker. we knew it at the beginning of the season. Fuck we knew it last year.
It's half way thru the season and he makes comments like this. Just shut up and sign someone.

Shaughno
07-17-2008, 03:19 PM
^ He's actually said it multiple times since he took over. You want to complain about that too? :lol:

werewolf
07-17-2008, 03:24 PM
the thing is everyone knows we need a striker. we knew it at the beginning of the season. Fuck we knew it last year.
It's half way thru the season and he makes comments like this. Just shut up and sign someone.

Carver doesn't sign players.

giambac
07-17-2008, 03:25 PM
^ He's actually said it multiple times since he took over. You want to complain about that too? :lol:

it's easy to say it. Anyone can say it.

Just get it done. He sounds like a broken record "We need strikers". Just get it done.

GabrielHurl
07-17-2008, 03:30 PM

Just get it done. He sounds like a broken record "We need strikers". Just get it done.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2yv1ef8.jpg

invictusTFC
07-17-2008, 03:30 PM

Last time I checked I'm pretty sure it was Mo's job to sign players, so I think your beef is with him not JC.

Shaughno
07-17-2008, 03:31 PM

Maybe you should complain about Mo Johnson then, since you know... he's the General Manager, or Director of Football Operations or whatever the fuck his title is. :lol:

werewolf
07-17-2008, 03:34 PM

Please re-read.

olegunnar
07-17-2008, 03:35 PM

He just passes the buck....in public too.

Who knows, maybe him and Mo have a good cop bad cop thing going and Mo is the bad cop, but in any organization you don't publicly criticize your boss. and pass the buck like that.

MadMike
07-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Mo needs to start looking in Portugal ,,,, France,,,, central europe. They all have second tier divisions where players would come here for the right price , Stop looking in ENGLAND ..... the word is out , they don;t like fake turf !!!

McBrace
07-17-2008, 03:39 PM
He just passes the buck....in public too.

Who knows, maybe him and Mo have a good cop bad cop thing going and Mo is the bad cop, but in any organization you don't publicly criticize your boss. and pass the buck like that.

I don't think he's critizing his boss in public. I think Mo and JC know they need a striker. With all the rumours flying around, somethings in the works. It's not like Mo has come out and said that JC has to get the job done with what he's got. I believe he's actively looking, but my cup is half full so what the hell do I know.:noidea:

olegunnar
07-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Can you imagine?
Hey Sam Mitchell...you haven't won in 7 games...what's the problem??
Sam Mitchell..."I need better players".

ExiledRed
07-17-2008, 03:46 PM

turf is real grass in real soil.

Artificial or fake turf, is what we have.

McBrace
07-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Can you imagine?

That would be calling out your GM, in this case Carver wasn't asked why they haven't been performing. He simple said he needs a striker before he's gonna worry about Turf!

RealG-TFC
07-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Mo needs to start looking in Portugal ,,,, France,,,, central europe. They all have second tier divisions where players would come here for the right price , Stop looking in ENGLAND ..... the word is out , they don;t like fake turf !!!

Rossiya! So they don't bitch about the turf.

FluSH
07-17-2008, 03:51 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2yv1ef8.jpg

Being born outside of North America I never actually understood this phrase?! Why would the pot call the kettle black in the first place?! and what if he/she did?! but that's a different topic altogether...

GabrielHurl
07-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Being born outside of North America I never actually understood this phrase?! Why would the pot call the kettle black in the first place?! and what if he/she did?! but that's a different topic altogether...

In former times cast iron (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_iron) pots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot) and kettles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettle) were quickly blackened from the soot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soot) of the fire. If personified into animate objects, the pot would then be hypocritical to insult the kettle's colour.

FluSH
07-17-2008, 03:57 PM
In former times cast iron (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_iron) pots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot) and kettles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettle) were quickly blackened from the soot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soot) of the fire. If personified into animate objects, the pot would then be hypocritical to insult the kettle's colour.

I'm I the only one who sees this as...

baaah nevermind

ExiledRed
07-17-2008, 03:58 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/ExiledRed/pot.jpg

Pachuco
07-17-2008, 03:59 PM
I have met him to. It was after the DC game in May. They had played the Crew the weekend before (the Schelotto is a cunt game)... I asked him for a comment on the diving prick and he had a great laugh and said no way. :)

Actually, I remember that clearly and his words were "I think I've got myself in enough trouble already!" :)

Oldtimer
07-17-2008, 04:00 PM

He was looking in Turkey. So stop your whining.

Oldtimer
07-17-2008, 04:02 PM

Comes from pioneers cooking over an open fire. All implements took on a dirty black look.

Human equivalent = "you look like you haven't taken a bath for a month!"

Both the pot and the kettle were black because they were on the same fire.

MadMike
07-17-2008, 04:03 PM
Yeah at another "oldtimer" and how did that play out ? oh yeah the guy would rather retire.

CretanBull
07-17-2008, 04:04 PM
He sounds like a broken record "

Annoying, isn't it?

Roogsy
07-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Annoying, isn't it?

:rofl:

gtaguy
07-17-2008, 05:24 PM
My All-Star Banner idea:

and/or

or heres another...

The only real grass here is in our cigs...

jloome
07-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Annoying, isn't it?

Fucking classic, and probably zooming about a million miles an hour over his head as we speak.

jloome
07-17-2008, 05:33 PM
He's certainly a few notches higher than you on the soccer IQ scale.

The fucking field turf is a few notches higher than Giambac on the soccer IQ scale.

Maple Leaf Red
07-17-2008, 05:36 PM

WE GET IT!!!!!! YOU F$*$&@^ HATE CARVER!!!

If you STILL don't undertand how difficult it is to sign an impact player then you're not playing with a full deck.

Scratch that, having read most of your comments I can see that's the case.

Maple Leaf Red
07-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Maybe you should complain about Mo Johnson then, since you know... he's the General Manager, or Director of Football Operations or whatever the fuck his title is. :lol:
Dammit Shaugno, don't give him another hobby horse to bleat on about...

jloome
07-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Dammit Shaugno, don't give him another hobby horse to bleat on about...
No, go back over his posts. Giambac has decided he loves Mo, even though we've seen fuck all reason to so far; I highly doubt either Robert or Ricketts would be here without John Carver, and we'd be missing not only a striker but the person to provide him service as well -- had it been left up to Mo, that is.

He has a great eye for young talent and Mo makes fleecing other GMs as easy as a sheep herder with chloroform. But he obviously doensn't have a scouting infrastructure of any significant mention in place yet, and the teams' been around for two years.

giambac
07-17-2008, 09:27 PM

I donèt think Mo and Carver have ever heard of Portugal, France and central Europe.

giambac
07-17-2008, 09:31 PM
The fucking field turf is a few notches higher than Giambac on the soccer IQ scale.

Your worse than a broken record with your field turf excuses. Get obver it. We play on field turf, if you donèt like it stay home and play in your backyard.

Same excuses over and over

Field turf
Field turf
field turf
field turf

Can you say something else for a change

do you go to bed with foeld turf on your mind

Oldtimer
07-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Ignoring the twat and going on to the comment that started this thread, I agree that Cunningham's days are numbered, and he knows it. Carver says he needs a striker, and Cunningham's a striker. hmmmm.

jloome
07-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Your worse than a broken record with your field turf excuses. Get obver it. We play on field turf, if you donèt like it stay home and play in your backyard.

Field turf
Field turf
field turf
field turf

Even when he's criticizing someone else he's fucking retarded.... I've never once argued for or against field turf on here with the exception of one thread posting today when I said there's no actual proof it causes injuries!

God help me, you're bad at this.

ExiledRed
07-17-2008, 10:04 PM

Field turf
Field turf
field turf
field turf

Why are all the players we are trying to sign, staying home and playing in their backyards?

anyway you always say the same thing.

I Blam craver
i blame Carevr
I blame Cavrer
i Blame Carver

Do you go to bed with carver on your mind?
(Admit it)

kitchener-TFC
07-17-2008, 10:12 PM
:canada:

Mo signs people, not Carver.

I donèt think Mo and Carver have ever heard of Portugal, France and central Europe.
Laurent Robert- France
Nuno Gomes- Portugal
"still to be discovered"- central Europe

Toronto_Bhoy
07-17-2008, 11:33 PM

Brilliant XRed…we need t-shirts!!!

werewolf
07-17-2008, 11:35 PM
that shirt works on so many levels.

Troll
07-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Will you guys stop quoting that tard? It defeats my ignore list functionality.

giambac
07-18-2008, 10:00 AM
No, go back over his posts. Giambac has decided he loves Mo, even though we've seen fuck all reason to so far; I highly doubt either Robert or Ricketts would be here without John Carver, and we'd be missing not only a striker but the person to provide him service as well -- had it been left up to Mo, that is.

He has a great eye for young talent and Mo makes fleecing other GMs as easy as a sheep herder with chloroform. But he obviously doensn't have a scouting infrastructure of any significant mention in place yet, and the teams' been around for two years.

Mo ha sdone all right this season with his signings

Guevera, RR, Robert, Teliby'

However all his positive signings have been offset with his on eterrible signing.......you know who that is...... there is no use signing players if the doorknob excuse of a coach doesn't know how to use them.

Did you dream of field turf last night??????

GabrielHurl
07-18-2008, 10:03 AM

Would that be the same Mo Johnson who played for Nantes in France between 1987 and 1989 - scoring 22 goals in 66 appearances?

giambac
07-18-2008, 10:09 AM
Would that be the same Mo Johnson who played for Nantes in France between 1987 and 1989 - scoring 22 goals in 66 appearances?

Hey

read my post Mo has done a ggo djob in my opinion.

it is Jloome who commented he has done fuck all.

I was responding that his player signings were okay. He faulted when he signed his boyfriend as a coach.

Cambridge_Red
07-18-2008, 10:15 AM
So you think Carver has achieved less the Mo? Look at the points Carver has achieved an equal amount in half the time then Mo. Your end product is only as good as your ingredients.

Jay P
07-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Can you imagine?

i think he's said that before haha

GabrielHurl
07-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Hey

I was responding that his player signings were okay. He faulted when he signed his boyfriend as a coach.

I read your post - you said "I don't think Mo and Carver have ever heard of Portugal, France and central Europe."

Quite clearly he has

Northern Soul
07-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Hey

Just stop.

giambac
07-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Hey

Mo had no players last year given that it was an expansion team.

the team has done better this year but not because of Carver. It's because of the players Mo has brought in.

Carver is so inconsistent he doesn't know which players to use. He constantly changes players ans sits out his better players. If we had anyone else as a coach we would have at leat 5-6 more points in the standings.

For tomorrow's game and Tuesdays game this is what I'm proposing as a format

4-4-2 and no coach. Have Carver stay in the dressing room keeping the after game buffet warm.

GabrielHurl
07-18-2008, 10:27 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/29pdx8g.jpg

Razor
07-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Will you guys stop quoting that tard? It defeats my ignore list functionality.

:iagree:

giambac
07-18-2008, 10:35 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/29pdx8g.jpg

Is that carver???

Cambridge_Red
07-18-2008, 10:37 AM
http://www.hydrotoys.com/wavs/TrollSpray.jpg

Oldtimer
07-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Hey

another stupid comment.
Winsper was the connection to Mo.

Mods, I think it's time to ban this troll. He's disrupting otherwise constructive threads.

MadMike
07-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Carver is a great coach in my opinion. He has to work with what he has. Unfortunatly it is not too much at the moment.

Hitcho
07-18-2008, 11:35 AM
Carver has done a great job. We were leakig goals like a sieve last season and early this seaosn too, so he set about tightening up the defence, and now we're way mroe solid. He has made Velez look like a solid player, got the best out of Brennan and made us hard to beat.

I think what we're lacking is two things before we can become a great MLS team. A top notch striker (as everyone knows and Carver keeps reiterating) and decent back up for our starting XI attacking players. Get that in place, and we'll be a fearsome prospect I reckon (especially if Carver can get us over the road worries, which he will soon I'm sure).

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

CanuckPete
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
If only we lived in a world where being so very clearly wrong, and being annoyingly vocal were mutually exclusive.

jloome
07-18-2008, 12:19 PM
If only we lived in a world where being so very clearly wrong, and being annoyingly vocal were mutually exclusive.

Yeah, I like to think that the cognitively underdeveloped shouldn't be allowed to drive, either (do I turn left here? Do I drift between the two lanes like a moron who's forgotten there are other people on the road? Occasionally that signal thing helps, too.)

I think Giambac hit the zenith of his stupidity when he admitted he couldn't understand a basic psychological profile the other day. I hit mine when I started trying to have debates with a guy dumber than a frosted flake.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Use that ignore feature guys, im serious, its doing wonders.
Like he doesnt even exist.

Rawkus_420
07-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Ya give Carver a break...none of you could do any better..I'll tell you that much, and if you think he should go, who is a better coach that will replace him...Fuck give the guy a break, you'll all want to suck his dick if something awesome happens this season and we go on a massive winning streak. (or will carver not have anything to do with a winning streak if it were to happen)

giambac
07-18-2008, 12:29 PM
another stupid comment.
Winsper was the connection to Mo.

Mods, I think it's time to ban this troll. He's disrupting otherwise constructive threads.

What you need help mbecause you can't debate.

If you want proof to my opinion, to my views ant to my facts please everyone there is a great thread opened by olegunner named 2007 vs 2008 half way point.

It may surprise most of you and defenitly shut up most of you Carver lovers who say he is lights ahead of last year.

with all the players we brought in this year his record what I would argue not much better than last year, not much better than our expansion team......

What do you have to say now???

I now ban giambac because the facts show what I have been saying along is accurate and your have no clue.....r

Maple Leaf Red
07-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Use that ignore feature guys, im serious, its doing wonders.
Like he doesnt even exist.
You just saved my sanity.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-18-2008, 12:42 PM
You just saved my sanity.
soooooooooooo much easier.

TFCREDNWHITE
07-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Our FieldTurf is the best money can buy! and its FiFa approved! so all these whiners like Huckerby and all the other assholes that keep whining like bitches need to shut up already! all i ever hear from you whiners is get some grass and we're gonna win the world cup, or get some grass and we're gonna lure all the best talent in the world, or get some grass and we're gonna suck each other off!

Honestly give it rest! Our FieldTurf is 6th/7th generation and its awesome!

jloome
07-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Holy crap that's cool. No more Giambac. Miraculous. It's like some of the 'stupid' in the world just up and evapourated.

giambac
07-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Holy crap that's cool. No more Giambac. Miraculous. It's like some of the 'stupid' in the world just up and evapourated.

No more arguments from you.

Did you just wake up dreaming of the field turf?:p
No comments on the 2007 vs 2008 comparison results thread.

I thought not:noidea:

H Bomb
07-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Yeah the ignore feature is a beautiful thing. It's like messageboard Valium. The threads don't even show up if started by the person. Good times.

McBrace
07-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks Guys I didn't even know that existed.

jloome
07-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Thanks Guys I didn't even know that existed.

Yeah, it'll end my useless pursuit of trying to get that particular fool to think occasionally before he starts typing.

It's amazing to me -- simply amazing -- that someone can be so lacking in both humility and intelligence that they can disagree with everyone on just about everything but not once step back and say 'what's wrong with this picture? Why do they all think I'm an idiot?'

He can't possibly think he's right all the time; nobody's that stupid are they? So maybe it's just a troll-ish nature.

giambac
07-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah, it'll end my useless pursuit of trying to get that particular fool to think occasionally before he starts typing.

It's amazing to me -- simply amazing -- that someone can be so lacking in both humility and intelligence that they can disagree with everyone on just about everything but not once step back and say 'what's wrong with this picture? Why do they all think I'm an idiot?'

He can't possibly think he's right all the time; nobody's that stupid are they? So maybe it's just a troll-ish nature.

Field turf
Field turf
Field turf ............ It's on your mind

McBrace
07-18-2008, 03:14 PM

Yes Sadly they are that Stupid. I had added my Avatar recently for him in particular!

ingo
07-18-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey giambac dumass they can't see what ur posting ur on ignore lol

giambac
07-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Hey giambac dumass they can't see what ur posting ur on ignore lol

Beleieve me

Jloome is reading it in between his concerns about the field turf.....:)

rocker
07-18-2008, 03:24 PM
oh wow, and the ignore feature removes the posts that include quotations of his writing! neato!
i figured it would just hide his posts but any quotes of em would still show up.. this is neat!

Cambridge_Red
07-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Sweet I didn't know we had that as an option!!

ExiledRed
07-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Our FieldTurf is the best money can buy! and its FiFa approved! so all these whiners like Huckerby and all the other assholes that keep whining like bitches need to shut up already! all i ever hear from you whiners is get some grass and we're gonna win the world cup, or get some grass and we're gonna lure all the best talent in the world, or get some grass and we're gonna suck each other off!

Honestly give it rest! Our FieldTurf is 6th/7th generation and its awesome!

Utter Bollocks.

Sepp Blatter is FIFA approved and he's a fuckin' retard.

If the shit is so great, dig me up some glowing comments from actual professional footballers to back up your dogma please.

And if it's so great, why are we one of the less than 1% of professional football teams to use it?

rocker
07-18-2008, 03:33 PM
And if it's so great, why are we one of the less than 1% of professional football teams to use it?

whether grass or turf is better (on a scale of greatness) has nothing to do with why we're in the 1% of teams that use field turf.

SouthEnd
07-18-2008, 03:33 PM
oh wow, and the ignore feature removes the posts that include quotations of his writing! neato!
i figured it would just hide his posts but any quotes of em would still show up.. this is neat!
does that work? i read so much crap around here!

CretanBull
07-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Sepp Blatter is FIFA approved and he's a fuckin' retard.

Haha! QFT!!

ExiledRed
07-18-2008, 03:36 PM
whether grass or turf is better (on a scale of greatness) has nothing to do with why we're in the 1% of teams that use field turf.

The only reason we use fieldturf is because of the abuse of the stadium by the city.

If The stuff was as good as TFCREDANDWHITE claims, then professional teams would be lining up for the shit wouldn't they?

Derko
07-19-2008, 11:24 AM

Piss off!!