PDA

View Full Version : Sporting KC fancy-ass tickets?? Anyone get them?

Stugatzo
03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
It's Wednesday and I still haven't gotten mine.
Or did i imagine that there were "commemorative tickets" for this game??
I can print, no big deal, but still...

FluSH
03-06-2013, 09:22 PM
I got my tix... They look awesome!

khso11
03-06-2013, 09:44 PM
It's Wednesday and I still haven't gotten mine.
Or did i imagine that there were "commemorative tickets" for this game??
I can print, no big deal, but still...

i got mine last week, im pretty sure something went wrong, call your rep so they can send it to you. It's like a hard ticket with a picture of last year's rogers centre game at the top.

jaahuuu
03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
I haven't got mine yet either, I called my rep and he said print them from account manager and he'd try to get me a pair after the game.
It took me almost 10 months of begging after the MLS cup to get my commemorative ticket for that, and it was just a random seat, not actually mine.
There was some little book they mailed out last season that I never got. (Eventually a fellow RPB got one for me)
Multiple times I've gotten my season ticket package less than 48 hours before the opening game, usually after calling and having the them resend the package multiple times, at least once I've received it after the opener had already been played.

Yet, every season I receive a bill in the mail for the following season's tickets with out an issue, well ahead of the deadline. Thanks MLSE.

Joe Kool
03-07-2013, 09:13 AM
I haven't got mine yet either, I called my rep and he said print them from account manager and he'd try to get me a pair after the game.
It took me almost 10 months of begging after the MLS cup to get my commemorative ticket for that, and it was just a random seat, not actually mine.
There was some little book they mailed out last season that I never got. (Eventually a fellow RPB got one for me)
Multiple times I've gotten my season ticket package less than 48 hours before the opening game, usually after calling and having the them resend the package multiple times, at least once I've received it after the opener had already been played.

Yet, every season I receive a bill in the mail for the following season's tickets with out an issue, well ahead of the deadline. Thanks MLSE.

Haha...isn't that the way. I have heard of a number of things like this especially after people make changes to their address or email so I am scared to change anything. I am going to have to live in the same house until I don't own season seats anymore :)