PDA

View Full Version : The Montreal Siege - "No Man is left Behind"

FluSH
03-04-2013, 09:31 PM
This Montreal road trip has the makings of a Historic event. Win, Lose, or Draw we will come back proud of our Boys and our support in foreign lands.

For those travelling on the same day bus... My thoughts will be with you on your way back. For those holding down the siege... The Spoils of War awaits us... TFC Win/Draw, UFC Fight Night with GSP on the card, MTL night life, St.Paddy's day, and MTL smoked Meat the following day!

Now for those staying... Where will you Pillage????!

We have a group going to McLeans... Maybe stopping by Les 3 Brasseurs first... I've heard Usector has reservations nearby as well... Let's hear other suggestions! :scarf::drum:

-FluSH

Cashcleaner
03-05-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm going wherever the overnight bus group is going. I'm expecting we'll hit up MacLean's after the match - that seems a given, but there's plenty of places around the hotel to look at as well. There is a pretty sweet Korean restaurant nearby as well and me and some buddies gorged ourselves there a few years back - that might be worth it. Either way, I'm up for wherever most people want to go.

DOMIN8R
03-05-2013, 06:19 AM
Wow, is FluSH amped up or what? I haven't seen him post this much since season 3.

This will undoubtedly be a regress (or regrettable) weekend. PekD and I will be at the UFC in the evening. We'll meet you afterwards. Or...what's left of you, Carlos!

I was thinking that we should record a Harlem Shake on the bus or in MTRL to fully satirize this trip. And - it might be fun to post it (and regular ongoing trip updates) on our sexy new new splash page.

Oh, and C, if you are going to bring 20+ people on trips, you should consider getting your own bus. Just saying.

Carts
03-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Wow, is FluSH amped up or what? I haven't seen him post this much since season 3.

This will undoubtedly be a regress (or regrettable) weekend. PekD and I will be at the UFC in the evening. We'll meet you afterwards. Or...what's left of you, Carlos!

I was thinking that we should record a Harlem Shake on the bus or in MTRL to fully satirize this trip. And - it might be fun to post it (and regular ongoing trip updates) on our sexy new new splash page.

Oh, and C, if you are going to bring 20+ people on trips, you should consider getting your own bus. Just saying.

If we're doing that, I got DIBS on being the guy sitting there not moving, other than moving my beer to mouth, swallow, repeat 1,374,075 times... :drinking:

JoeyB
03-05-2013, 12:30 PM
I have my "Justin Braun Revenge Night" signs. Hope he gets to show his stuff and put 4 past that old ageing defense of theirs.

Dv23
03-05-2013, 04:16 PM
I don't know where you guys will be staying but I would definitely recommend Dieu Du Ciel's bar. They are by far my favourite Canadian Brewery, and everything they make is amazing.

ryan
03-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Anyone looking for another body to ride in the car with? I can supply the body if you can supply the car space.

FluSH
03-05-2013, 05:18 PM
I don't know where you guys will be staying but I would definitely recommend Dieu Du Ciel's bar. They are by far my favourite Canadian Brewery, and everything they make is amazing.

This is what I'm talking about... We need gems like this. It's 13mins away from our hotel... The bar looks small though we would scare the shit out of anyone there... Maybe a recon mission with a few guys then head back to Mcleans!

Keep the bar suggestions coming!!!

FluSH
03-05-2013, 05:20 PM

LMAO...

Redcoe15
03-05-2013, 05:24 PM
What's the plan for those of us that will be in Montreal Friday night? Will we have a pub crawl the night before the match?

tfcleeds
03-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Who is all going to be in Montreal for St. Paddys? I plan on hitting every Irish bar in the downtown area (well, if I can get in that is - not in the mood for huge lineups). Hurley's is a place I plan on visiting, some great pubs on Rue Crescent, Winston Churchill's, there's a great little sports bar across the street called Ziggy's (avoid if you can't stand Habs paraphenalia). Also on my list: La Banquise, Lafleur's, and probably the obligatory stop at Schwartz's.

Red CB Toronto
03-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Who is all going to be in Montreal for St. Paddys? I plan on hitting every Irish bar in the downtown area (well, if I can get in that is - not in the mood for huge lineups). Hurley's is a place I plan on visiting, some great pubs on Rue Crescent, Winston Churchill's, there's a great little sports bar across the street called Ziggy's (avoid if you can't stand Habs paraphenalia). Also on my list: La Banquise, Lafleur's, and probably the obligatory stop at Schwartz's.

I am in town allday, leaving Montreal at 9 pm, Glen will also be in town too. The parade is at noon and their will be lots of bars to hop from during the day. Where you staying, the Irish Embassy also had a location in Montreal.

FluSH
03-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Anyone looking for another body to ride in the car with? I can supply the body if you can supply the car space.

Somebody help this brother out!