PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on??

boban
07-17-2008, 10:15 AM
I have been gone for the past 6 weeks and have no clue basically whats been going on with the team.
I looked at the schedule and standings to see the run lately has been the greatest and that we have slipped in the standings a bit.
But that doesn't really tell me how the teams been playing, who is playing and player movement, if any. What I really want to know is how is the team? Any new signings on the horizon and which layers have dropped in performance and who has stepped up their game of late?
In short, whats been going on?

Barbarez
07-17-2008, 10:21 AM
We haven't won a match since you left.

Ageroo
07-17-2008, 10:22 AM

Short and sweet....that about sums it up.....

If I wasn't at work I would give the complete details...but I am sure you'll get it before the end of the day....

ThunderTundra
07-17-2008, 10:23 AM
They've been playing for the most part like they don't care. There have been some moments where they show what they're capable of, but really it seems like their in a funk.

Mark in Ottawa
07-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Have a look at the Toronto FC site for team news...
Lombardo released, Huckerby to SJ and TFC gets allocation $$ and slots for giving up his rights, Lots of players seen visiting TFC but no big signing announced, McBride wants to play in Chicago but TFC owns his rights... negotiations continue, Tebily Dunivant and Dichio injured, TFC starts 16 year old sticker who looks pretty good and scores a goal in his first MLS game.

etc... etc...

Flipityflu
07-17-2008, 10:27 AM
bit of a midseason slump. w have played well before, we will play well again. i think saturday is a good place to start :)

dantdot
07-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Have a look at the Toronto FC site for team news...
Lombardo released, Huckerby to SJ and TFC gets allocation $$ and slots for giving up his rights, Lots of players seen visiting TFC but no big signing announced, McBride wants to play in Chicago but TFC owns his rights... negotiations continue, Tebily Dunivant and Dichio injured, TFC starts 16 year old sticker who looks pretty good and scores a goal in his first MLS game.

etc... etc...

This and Cunningham still sucks as usual and we have win on Tuesday to win the Canadian Championship. Also, we've been linked with Hakan Sukur and Dickov but those deals fell through.

Kevvv
07-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Can't win away.

Pachuco
07-17-2008, 10:49 AM
The last 6 weeks can easily be summed up. Cunningham runs into the stands with his shirt off after scoring an offside goal :)

ensco
07-17-2008, 10:52 AM
11 of 14 MLS teams within 6 points of each other. We're one of the eleven. we're having ups and downs (more downs lately) but so is everybody else. As ever, our ups convince us we're going to win the MLS Cup, our downs have us committing seppuku.

Nothing has changed.

noochie
07-17-2008, 12:12 PM
We still have FieldTurf! Yippee!

Gobi
07-17-2008, 12:15 PM

;)
Boban, it's All Your Fault!

Blazer
07-17-2008, 12:15 PM
The last 6 weeks can easily be summed up. Cunningham runs into the stands with his shirt off after scoring an offside goal :)

Hahahahahaha...

boban
07-17-2008, 12:59 PM
;)
Boban, it's All Your Fault!
Funny you say that because the 1st and only game I didn't attend
when Croatia played in these Euros they go and lose on penalties.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

giambac
07-17-2008, 01:08 PM
They've been playing for the most part like they don't care. There have been some moments where they show what they're capable of, but really it seems like their in a funk.

And who is responsible for this?
professional players that don't care or aren't motivated...........

Laurignano
07-17-2008, 01:10 PM
And who is responsible for this?
professional players that don't care or aren't motivated...........
LET Me guess who your going to say.....

Jeffro
07-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Give it a rest, giambac. We all know what you think.

giambac
07-17-2008, 01:15 PM
LET Me guess who your going to say.....

No,

I won't mention any names. everyone knows my views.

I was just responding to the comment made by another supporter that TFC has been playing like they don't care/not motivated. So my comment is who is responsible for this.

Hopefully some one can tell me what their views are.

boban
07-18-2008, 11:29 AM
This and Cunningham still sucks as usual and we have win on Tuesday to win the Canadian Championship. Also, we've been linked with Hakan Sukur and Dickov but those deals fell through.

11 of 14 MLS teams within 6 points of each other. We're one of the eleven. we're having ups and downs (more downs lately) but so is everybody else. As ever, our ups convince us we're going to win the MLS Cup, our downs have us committing seppuku.

Nothing has changed.

So basically nothing has changed. :D
The more things change the more the stay the same.

Thanks everyone for the input.