PDA

View Full Version : MLS taking a step up this year?

Abou Sky
03-04-2013, 09:42 AM
I watched a bunch of the games on the weekend, also decided to bite the bullet and pay the $50 for MLS Live because I have set up my TV to stream off my phone. (MUCH better quality streaming this year!)

Anyway, I have to say I was generally impressed with the quality of play and I think that MLS may finally be set to take its place on the world stage of soccer over the next 5-10 years.

tfcleeds
03-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Portland/NYRB was obviously best of the bunch. While I enjoyed that game, I was also cringing, thinking that we'll be lucky to see that kind of play at BMO this year.

kodiakTFC
03-04-2013, 11:02 AM
I always buy MLS Live because I really enjoy the league nowadays. Spending so much time at BMO has taken much of my interest in the European game and relocated it to MLS. With that said, MLS' level of quality is around the mid-Championship with some outliers (TFC being one).

denMAR
03-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Is there a code that gives SSHs a discount on MLS Live like previous years?

Watching that Portland vs RBNY game was extremely entertaining. The ball looks like a cluster of white pixels off some of the streams though. Should have renewed.

james
03-04-2013, 11:29 AM
MLS has been alot better in the last few years. It is completely different watching other teams play then watching TFC games tho. Sometimes I think the teams TFC play against sometimes start to play like shit, its like the quality just goes down for that game.

Abou Sky
03-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Is there a code that gives SSHs a discount on MLS Live like previous years?

TOR2013

Yes, defo worth the $50 to not get nasty quality stream.

OgtheDim
03-04-2013, 12:03 PM
That last few minutes of NYRB and Portland was fun.

Best part of MLS Live is seeing the goals and how they develop, when you want to, and then going to the game live.