PDA

View Full Version : could use advice boys

dutch
02-23-2013, 02:44 AM
I dont have seasons tickets and I plan on going to 5 or 6 saturday games this year. Looking through the schedule, which home games would you say you could not miss out on?
I'm trying to space them out but its hard. I got the home opener in march. April is red bulls on the 27th. May 18th we play crew at home. In june I was gonna take the whole family to the union game because its 7pm start on a summer saturday evening. The montreal game on wednesday night july 3rd is that a cup game? sounds good to me. August 10th is seattle and I have that one pegged every year as a must watch. In september if I had to pick one game, Id take sporting over dc united. theyre both great games, I cant decide. leaves the last game of the season oct 26 tucking montreal in bed. how many games is that? 8..fuck. sorry for thinking out loud but if you could only hit 5 or 6 which games would you have to go to?

Code Red
02-23-2013, 02:54 AM
FYI - I'm selling a 3-pack for the last 3 games of the season:
http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?33400-TFC-3-Game-Pack-(SEPT-21-vs-SKC-SEPT-28-vs-DCU-OCT-26-vs-MTL)

$25 a pop... in case you're interested.