PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Whitecaps vs Toronto FC - March 2nd. Who's going?

KidA
01-18-2013, 03:15 PM
To explain a bit further I have just recently moved out to BC for some work. I am hoping there will be a "few" Toronto supporters going. Just wanted to see the best method to make sure I don't get stuck with too many Whitecaps fans.

dow117
01-18-2013, 08:13 PM
I also came out here in the fall ... as a day 1 ssh holder at BMO, I will be in red. We need to get a pub where the "reds" can gather b4 game . Any supporter sections coming for the opener ???? PS: they freakin hate us out here but they have adopted all our chants but nothing rhymes with Shitecraps !!

KidA
01-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Once they release info for ticket sales for the opening game I will be calling to see if theres a Toronto section. We will need to find a TFC friendly pub before the game as well.

JayMolly
02-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey, it turns out I will be in Vancouver for the week and should be able to make the match. What section is being set aside for Toronto??? I am hoping to get my ticket tomorrow.

ginkster88
02-13-2013, 03:09 AM
Hmmmm.

Might see if I can get work off for this.

JayMolly
02-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Just got off the phone with Vancouver WhiteCaps. The Rep said that usually they reserve sections 218 and 219 for away support. But they are not expecting much from Toronto. He then went on to tell me all about the thrills of a Seattle and Portland visit but once again mentioned that nothing has been designated for Toronto. Think I will just buy my seat there then as the traditional away end seems to be set aside for happy families, and the last thing I want to do is be next to a Ronald McDonald funzone.

KidA
02-14-2013, 06:32 PM
I am in the process of purchasing seats in section 219. Really hoping to see more REDS!!! Any plans for tail gate or something before? I welcome any and all to my home before the game!!!

dow117
02-16-2013, 12:53 PM
I got tix in 221I think .... no plans before game as yet... probably go the the Whitecaps pub .in red ..DOOLINS ... just to piss them off ...

ChrisFizik
02-17-2013, 03:13 PM
hey guys -- how are you making out

As some of you discovered when calling Whitecaps FO, there is a small travelling supporters section being reserved etc...for us. Handful of us going, and more importantly I've got a number of ppl 'on the ground' in Vancouver, ex-pats and the like, joining us too. They'll help sort out a location to meet up pre match, because we have to do that of course :)

If you wanna PM me your email addys I can share out any updates/I'll post here too with whatever location (likely neat BC place/downtown whatever) we're gonna end up at.

cheers

KidA
02-20-2013, 02:11 AM
PM'd my email. Really looking forward to seeing a sea of Red on March 2nd.

Technorgasm
02-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Reo-Coker in Vancouver talks (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8512723/)
Nigel Reo-Coker is in talks with Vancouver Whitecaps about a move to Major League Soccer.