PDA

View Full Version : Is North End Elite dead?

Red CB Toronto
12-07-2012, 12:24 AM
I know their we're some issues with the group last year as some members splintered off, but I noticed TFC took away their official supporters group status and they are no longer listed on the Reds website, so what is the story behind their future?

Huyton
12-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Considering that they were sat down for the last few games, I'm not surprised.

There was a game late in the season where a group of about a dozen people all came together and either got scalpers seats or through the ticket office, and they were desperate to join in. They were just in front of me, and when my son and I tried a couple of chants, they joined right in. There was no reaction from the remnants of NEE in the front row. They were begged to use their big drum, and apart from a glance back towards us, there was no reaction.

Kind of sad, really. Section 127 used to really rock, but it's now full of tourists and kids teams who will ask you to sit down.

TO DEVILS
12-07-2012, 08:37 AM
We refused to wear shorts to every game and our supporter status was removed. It didn't matter that we were the best supporters in the modern era.

MG42
12-07-2012, 09:01 AM
They were responsible for a lot of wow look at that moments, another bright spot at bmo snuffed out by mlse

dupont
12-07-2012, 09:26 AM
That's really too bad. They were great. Thanks for killing the spirit of the stadium, MLSE.

Shakes McQueen
12-07-2012, 09:27 AM
We refused to wear shorts to every game and our supporter status was removed.

What?

It didn't matter that we were the best supporters in the modern era.

...what?

- Scott

TO DEVILS
12-07-2012, 09:38 AM
What?
...what?

- Scott

Stone Cold Steve Austin, is that you son?

TO DEVILS
12-07-2012, 09:39 AM
That's really too bad. They were great. Thanks for killing the spirit of the stadium, MLSE.

In life you have to do a lot of things you don't fucking want to do. Many times, that's what the fuck life is... one vile fucking task after another.

KGH
12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Considering that they were sat down for the last few games, I'm not surprised.

There was a game late in the season where a group of about a dozen people all came together and either got scalpers seats or through the ticket office, and they were desperate to join in. They were just in front of me, and when my son and I tried a couple of chants, they joined right in. There was no reaction from the remnants of NEE in the front row. They were begged to use their big drum, and apart from a glance back towards us, there was no reaction.

Kind of sad, really. Section 127 used to really rock, but it's now full of tourists and kids teams who will ask you to sit down.

I'm at the top of 127. Like the very last row. I was standing one game and a tourist beside me asked if I was gonna sit down cause I was blocking her veiw. I looked at her and just said "No". Its a shame.

Phil
12-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Its still a supporters section as per the renewal site. If NEE have pulled out, or something changed with them and FO its probably best to go and ask on their site. I don't like having other groups politics or drama dealt with here.