PDA

View Full Version : Aron Winter's up on Twitter

TOBOR !
11-16-2012, 01:30 PM
@AronWinter1967

yeah - not earth-shattering or anything, but you might want to say 'hi'.

Yagbod
11-16-2012, 02:40 PM
It's all written in goofy talk. Gibberish. No wonder he was drummed out of town.

Super
11-16-2012, 02:53 PM
It's all in Dutch.

Gazza
11-16-2012, 02:55 PM
"There are only two things i can't stand in this world..."

TOBOR !
11-16-2012, 03:42 PM
that's what Google translate is for. He's gone wild. Three tweets already - with photos and everything.

I think he'll get drunk and let slip about the madness behind closed doors at TFC

daner90
11-16-2012, 03:51 PM
phhhh this twitter thing will never catch on.....

ps follow me at flyerfanatic28 for even more gibberish!

Yagbod
11-16-2012, 04:10 PM
It's all in Dutch.

Holy fuck! Really?

I've been to the Dutcherlands three times and never heard that before. They all sprech English, well... except for that weird oranje juice place. But I think they were all mad there as well....

EDIT: sorry Super, perhaps you were just making a statement and not responding to my post. I'm feeling a little goofy today.

Super
11-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Holy fuck! Really?

I've been to the Dutcherlands three times and never heard that before. They all sprech English, well... except for that weird oranje juice place. But I think they were all mad there as well....

EDIT: sorry Super, perhaps you were just making a statement and not responding to my post. I'm feeling a little goofy today.

LOL no response to you, I just checked it out and, yup, all in Dutch. No surprise, I guess, although you would think that he'd write a bit for his Toronto audience.

TOBOR !
11-16-2012, 10:34 PM
LOL no response to you, I just checked it out and, yup, all in Dutch. No surprise, I guess, although you would think that he'd write a bit for his Toronto audience.

je hebt met een lach

edit : that's a bit shit. I typed "you're having a laugh" into Google to get the Dutch translation and it gave me something that translates back to "You with a smile".

What rubbish.