PDA

View Full Version : O'Dea living the Canadian dream

Yohan
10-19-2012, 09:35 AM
http://www.irishpost.co.uk/index.php/component/content/article/2-sport-news/621-odea-living-the-canadian-dream

Improved quality of life with low pressure should be on every brochure TFC hands out to potential players :p

Good to know that he's loving life in Toronto, just like many of our international players

mdc 77
10-19-2012, 09:43 AM
I like O'dea and willing to give him next season under (hopefully) a new manager to see what he can do. Also with proper support around him playing their proper positions.

Though that Germany match didn't go so well eh.

Alonso
10-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Nice.

Good to hear he is settling in.

TFC07
10-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Nice to know he's enjoying life in Toronto. I personally think he isn't worth what he's getting paid (takes up too much cap space).

Stryker
10-22-2012, 01:08 AM
should be on every brochure TFC hands out to potential players
What? Get overpayed and a promise not to be critized by the team for underperforming? Yeah absoloutely.

jabbronies
10-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Other benefits have included the touristy stuff, a day-trip to Niagara Falls, a night out with his teammates at the ball park, a plan to hit New York for the Christmas shopping. All of which is fine from a lifestyle perspective but cuts little ice with the Irish fan whose only concern is to see his team win. And with Richard Dunne out of the Germany clash, O’Dea is now the central character in the international team.

I just hope he can get his football shit together when it comes time to play footie.
I've been 50/50 on this guy so far, but will give him the benefit of the doubt until next season.