PDA

View Full Version : For those who were at the Independiente game...

FluSH
07-15-2008, 10:13 PM
... or saw the first 20 mims on Toronto FC TV =P

Please tell me for the love of God that the Ultras had a new banner up there covering 3 sections in BIG ASS letters... please please please do not tell me that it was an Independiente banner in the South End... the biggest one we've ever seen... :sad:

NateDoGG
07-15-2008, 10:16 PM
the tfc.ca feed worked about 9% of the time the entire match, it was bs

TFC111
07-15-2008, 10:35 PM
For those who were at the Independiente game ... these two posters complained about every fucking thing for the entire match while the rest of us tried to get on with it. Pay no mind.

adampz
07-15-2008, 10:37 PM
what sections were they covering flush, im guessing 114 to 116?

ensco
07-15-2008, 10:40 PM
... or saw the first 20 mims on Toronto FC TV =P

Please tell me for the love of God that the Ultras had a new banner up there covering 3 sections in BIG ASS letters... please please please do not tell me that it was an Independiente banner in the South End... the biggest one we've ever seen... :sad:

so I guess you don't want to hear about the Argentine flags in the south end either?

FluSH
07-15-2008, 10:40 PM
For those who were at the Independiente game ... these two posters complained about every fucking thing for the entire match while the rest of us tried to get on with it. Pay no mind.

What in the world are you talking about?!!

FluSH
07-15-2008, 10:44 PM
111 Whatta fuck are you talking about?!

Flipityflu
07-15-2008, 10:50 PM
you are right flush, also, there was an Argentinian flag flying at the front of 113. my guess that since they were u-sector members, the rest of the group didn't mind.

supporter groups are not what they used to be.

this whole match left a real bad taste in my mouth to be honest. least fun i've had.

TFC111
07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Sorry mate, mistook you for another poster on the match thread. I am just mad because I was trying to follow the match and hoping someone would actually discuss it on the thread but it was all just bitching and moaning about the feed, commentators, etc. People really expect a lot for free. I got fed up and went off for a bit and came back to find more whining posts about the broadcast like the one below yours.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-15-2008, 10:52 PM
mine too.
Our section which i never bitch about was lame.
Too many guests.
the game (predominantly the second half) was lame.

FluSH
Sorry mate, mistook you for another poster on the match thread. I am just mad because I was trying to follow the match and hoping someone would actually discuss it on the thread but it was all just bitching and moaning about the feed, commentators, etc. People really expect a lot for free. I got fed up and went off for a bit and came back to find more whining posts about the broadcast like the one below yours.

No worries... I'm actually glad just like you that TFC did that for us... very kind indeed and something we shouldn't take for granted.

adampz
nobodies answered flush's original question yet lol

FluSH
07-15-2008, 10:56 PM
you are right flush, also, there was an Argentinian flag flying at the front of 113. my guess that since they were u-sector members, the rest of the group didn't mind.

supporter groups are not what they used to be.

this whole match left a real bad taste in my mouth to be honest. least fun i've had.

Well I dunno man... that's a hot topic... bringing a country flag at a club vs club game?! and even if I were to do so I wouldn't sit in the South out of respect... just like I told a couple of Mexican friends to sit elsewhere for the Pachuca game just because they were wearing a Cruz Azul Jersey.

FluSH
07-15-2008, 10:57 PM
nobodies answered flush's original question yet lol

I think flitpyflu did... we just got owned in our own field... That literally had to be the biggest banner (in terms of letter size and length) in the South End... sigh

noochie
07-15-2008, 10:58 PM
er... someone forgot to tell the Argentine flag-wavers that the national team was not playing.

And yes... huge ass banners covering the south end behind the net. 114-116 for sure.

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:00 PM
And yes... huge ass banners covering the south end behind the net. 114-116 for sure.

Mother@#&*%!

Flipityflu
07-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Well I dunno man... that's a hot topic... bringing a country flag at a club vs club game?! and even if I were to do that I wouldn't sit in the South out of respect... just like I told a couple of Mexican friends to sit elsewhere for the Pachuca game just because they were wearing a Cruz Azul Jersey.

totally agree with you. in fact, most of the Indie supporters were wearing Argentinian shirts. you wouldn't see me any where near the South end if Liverpool played....respect.

whatever

i'm trying to focus more of my anger on the fact that we just paid for a reserve match friendly as part of our season ticket package. thats not on.

Flipityflu
07-15-2008, 11:02 PM
oh, and check this sportsnet article out on the front page

who the fuck did we just play again...

http://www.sportsnet.ca

iansmcl
07-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Anyone have a picture of this banner? Or any ideas if it was related to the five rows of people sitting in the front of 114... *sigh*

adampz
07-15-2008, 11:17 PM
I think we really need to get some more tifo's in the south end, look at what chicago has, why the hell haven't we made a huge banner to cover the south end? http://www.football-wallpapers.com/wallpapers2/chicago_fire_fans_1_1280x960.jpg

Flipityflu
07-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Anyone have a picture of this banner? Or any ideas if it was related to the five rows of people sitting in the front of 114... *sigh*

it was people in the open area behind the goal that put it up i believe

Stencils
07-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Don't we end up bringing a lot of Canadian flags to club games though? What are the thoughts about that?

I was actually really impressed with the Chicago support in that they had a lot of Chicago city flags flying. I don't think I saw one American flag over in S8.

Cambridge_Red
07-15-2008, 11:22 PM
I can't confirm what the banners said but there was 2 massive banners covering 114 to 116 defo not ours.

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Don't we end up bringing a lot of Canadian flags to club games though? What are the thoughts about that?

I was actually really impressed with the Chicago support in that they had a lot of Chicago city flags flying. I don't think I saw one American flag over in S8.

You're right... and I was surprised to see the Canadian Flag at the Chicago game!! but I mean it was up for the anthem only.

Province or City Flags make sense... country flags is a bit of a stretch...

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:24 PM
I can't confirm what the banners said but there was 2 massive banners covering 114 to 116 defo not ours.

From what I saw in the feed it said something along the lines of:

Los Hombres ???? Del W ?????? ??????

At times in South America they use this Slang version of spelling that literally butchers the language.

Nodoubtguy
07-15-2008, 11:24 PM
from mid 115, I was unaware of any banners....

adampz
07-15-2008, 11:25 PM

I did see a polska flag over in section 8 though:) Thats sorta stupid though i agree about bringing national flags to a club game, Chicago has some banners with the polish flag as the background, just the simple red and white, and it has Chicago written on it in big letters. I dont mind that.

Toronto Ruffrider
07-15-2008, 11:26 PM
er... someone forgot to tell the Argentine flag-wavers that the national team was not playing.

And when they are playing, only Canadian flags are allowed in the south end.:canada:

Stencils
07-15-2008, 11:27 PM
You're right... and I was surprised to see the Canadian Flag at the Chicago game!! but I mean it was up for the anthem only.

Province or City Flags make sense... country flags is a bit of a stretch...

Bringing out the Canadian flags during the anthem is all good, in my opinion. I brought my Red Ensign with me to Chicago but decided at the last minute to keep it on ice in the hotel room. Good thing too! I wouldn't have been able to fly it during the anthem since I was covered by giant flag ;)

FluSH
I did see a polska flag over in section 8 though:) Thats sorta stupid though i agree about bringing national flags to a club game, Chicago has some banners with the polish flag as the background, just the simple red and white, and it has Chicago written on it in big letters. I dont mind that.

Someone on the roadtrip bus told us not to mess with the Polish in Chicago... so we didn't LOL

stretchthetruth
^^ even when we're the only Canadian team in the MLS?

adampz
07-15-2008, 11:28 PM
if i ever come a road trip to chicago, which hopefully i will, i'll be glad to teach everybody some bad words in polish, and we can make chants out of them.

james
07-15-2008, 11:29 PM
1st off i was at the match tonight and it was the worst atmosphere TFC have ever had!!!!!!

2nd i did notice that huge banner at the end, but from row 8 i couldnt see it and i never made my way up to the front row to check it out to see what it said, i just asumed it must of been TFC banner.

3rd there was only flags in 112, i didnt notice flags anywhere else, what happened to all the Usector and Ultra flags and such tonight?

3rd no drums at all, with out them the songs and chants were brutal.

4th where the hell were all the regualars tonight???? i didnt notice half the people in 112, most of them were newbies and tho some had good spirits many didnt know any chants or know anything about TFC or Soccer for that matter.

overall it was pretty sad tonight as far as atmosphere and supporters go, Red Patch Boys, Usector and whoever else were very disapointing tonight. As for TFC players.....many of them did play with heart tonight.

Cambridge_Red
07-15-2008, 11:30 PM
From what I saw in the feed it said something along the lines of:

Los Hombres ???? Del W ?????? ??????

At times in South America they use this Slang version of spelling that literally butchers the language.

I was like this our....house??:confused: Cool to see an away support make an effort for once though. I have a picture but it's very blurry I ill try and edit it later on.. But I doubt it will be decipherible.

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:31 PM
^^ even when we're the only Canadian team in the MLS?

I mean the last thing you wanna do on a roadtrip is make it a Canada vs USA thing when it's not even about that... we would be getting in some serious sh!t if we pushed the CAN vs USA theme (occasional witty chant notwithstanding)

Cambridge_Red
07-15-2008, 11:32 PM
1st off i was at the match tonight and it was the worst atmosphere TFC have ever had!!!!!!

2nd i did notice that huge banner at the end, but from row 8 i couldnt see it and i never made my way up to the front row to check it out to see what it said, i just asumed it must of been TFC banner.

3rd there was only flags in 112, i didnt notice flags anywhere else, what happened to all the Usector and Ultra flags and such tonight?

3rd no drums at all, with out them the beat to songs and chants was brutal.

4th where the hell were all the regualars tonight???? i didnt notice half the people in 112, most of them were newbies and tho some had good spirits many didnt know any chants or know anything about TFC or Soccer for that matter.

overall it was pretty sad tonight as far as atmosphere and supporters go, Red Patch Boys, Usector and whoever else were very disapointing tonight. As for TFC players.....many of them did play with heart tonight.

Mas had his drum and Pedro the microphone. 127 represented.

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:33 PM

I'm guilty of this one... had to take care of family business last minute... but I did give one of my tix to AdamdZ... I'm sure he did me proud!!!

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Mas had his drum and Pedro the microphone. 127 represented.

Pedro has a Microphone now?! 1 - 2 - check! check the 1 - 2 wrecka!

http://www.discobeat.com.au/images/microphone.jpg

Cambridge_Red
07-15-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm guilty of this one... had to take care of family business last minute... but I did give one of my tix to AdamdZ... I'm sure he did me proud!!!

Red Patch Boys were doing well in your absence. There was SSJ with flags at the top of 112 not sure how james missed them... He is right about the noise though, but there was quite a few empty seats.

Cambridge_Red
07-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Pedro has a Microphone now?! 1 - 2 - check! check the 1 - 2 wrecka!

http://www.discobeat.com.au/images/microphone.jpg

Too Right :hump: Pedro and Georgeb take the duties, I'm lovin 127.

Cambridge_Red
07-15-2008, 11:38 PM
I did mean megaphone lol too many carlsbergs!!

http://www.maplegate.info/assets/images/megaphone.jpg

adampz
07-15-2008, 11:38 PM
Are there any new big tfc banners in the work?

stretchthetruth
07-15-2008, 11:41 PM
I mean the last thing you wanna do on a roadtrip is make it a Canada vs USA thing when it's not even about that... we would be getting in some serious sh!t if we pushed the CAN vs USA theme (occasional witty chant notwithstanding)

our matches down there always carry that undertone though - case in point, "Go Play Hockey" banner...

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:44 PM
I did mean megaphone lol too many carlsbergs!!

http://www.maplegate.info/assets/images/megaphone.jpg

pfffft!

Man I was actually picturing Pedro with a Mic.... that feeling of bliss is now gone =P

FluSH
07-15-2008, 11:45 PM
our matches down there always carry that undertone though - case in point, "Go Play Hockey" banner...

Which is funny!

:D

adamdz
07-15-2008, 11:47 PM
I see nothing wrong with having Canadian flags at our away games. Not like we have "fuck USA" on them. We are canadians right :P.

You were missed tonight Flush, I did try my best to keep it loud and proud. I lost my voice, that's all I can do.

james
07-15-2008, 11:47 PM
Red Patch Boys were doing well in your absence. There was SSJ with flags at the top of 112 not sure how james missed them... He is right about the noise though, but there was quite a few empty seats.

i saw the sick new flags at top of 112, the Red,white and grey giant flags were good. THere was a few smaller TFC and Canada flags in lower 112, but usually there is flags all across the south end, but beside 112 i didnt really notice flags in other sections tonight!

Ratven
07-15-2008, 11:49 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I expected low crowd support for an exhibition match in the middle of the season against a team that very few people know. And when we fielded a B/C squad, it only emphasized the point that nobody cares. So I don't really see how people are disappointed by the fact that people didn't get into it.

The level of support was exactly what I thought it would be in such a game, especially one we don't score in.

james
07-15-2008, 11:51 PM
I see nothing wrong with having Canadian flags at our away games. Not like we have "fuck USA" on them. We are canadians right :P.

You were missed tonight Flush, I did try my best to keep it loud and proud. I lost my voice, that's all I can do.

and hey alot of american sport teams whether it be hockey or soccer or basketball they seem to bring in the USA....USA.....USA chant when it might be Toronto vs New York for example.

james
07-15-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I expected low crowd support for an exhibition match in the middle of the season against a team that very few people know. And when we fielded a B/C squad, it only emphasized the point that nobody cares. So I don't really see how people are disappointed by the fact that people didn't get into it.

The level of support was exactly what I thought it would be in such a game, especially one we don't score in.

ya i must say i didnt exspect it to be as good as normal. I Just remember thinking before the pachuca game that the atmospher might be pretty bad and then i was very suprised and the atmosphere turned out great so i guess i just thought the same might happen tonight.....but gues not!

Ageroo
07-15-2008, 11:54 PM
well I am in the first row of 115...and i really didn't get a good look at what the banner said...but it was definitely in Spanish.....and it was massive!

adampz
07-16-2008, 12:02 AM
what is anybody gonna do about getting shown up in our own stadium though, why aren't we talking about making some new big banners?

james
07-16-2008, 12:15 AM
what is anybody gonna do about getting shown up in our own stadium though, why aren't we talking about making some new big banners?

good point.....we often still have half the South end raillings bare, we have plenty of room to cover in huge banners!

TFC Via Buffalo
07-16-2008, 12:16 AM
and hey alot of american sport teams whether it be hockey or soccer or basketball they seem to bring in the USA....USA.....USA chant when it might be Toronto vs New York for example.

I may miss this as being on "the other side", but I have never seen this at any game I've been to ever.

I do agree there is a USA vs Canada undertone to the games. Except Sabres/ Leafs games. We just hate you guys for being the Leafs . :D

And on the game atmosphere, it was really lacking. Not bad considering the game and the whole "It's a Friendly" thing. 108 was dead, but even more dead then usual. At least I can sometimes get one or two people clapping with the chant. Bums. The whole place was flat. Even the "easy" chants weren't picked up by casuals.

james
07-16-2008, 12:23 AM
I may miss this as being on "the other side", but I have never seen this at any game I've been to ever.

I do agree there is a USA vs Canada undertone to the games. Except Sabres/ Leafs games. We just hate you guys for being the Leafs . :D

And on the game atmosphere, it was really lacking. Not bad considering the game and the whole "It's a Friendly" thing. 108 was dead, but even more dead then usual. At least I can sometimes get one or two people clapping with the chant. Bums. The whole place was flat. Even the "easy" chants weren't picked up by casuals.

i dont know if Buffalo fans ever chant the USA...USA thing, but i have herd it quite a few times over the years of watching sports involving Toronto teams playing U.S teams. I even herd New England fans chanting USA....USA on TV when they played TFC this season shortly after scorring a goal. Im not saying it happens alot, but from time to time it comes up in certain cities.

adampz
07-16-2008, 12:28 AM
good point.....we often still have half the South end raillings bare, we have plenty of room to cover in huge banners!

We also have the whole south end we could cover in banners, i know it would take some fundraising, but why the hell dont we have any huge banners to cover the south end?

Keegan
07-16-2008, 12:29 AM
Those argentines no doubt didnt come from Argentina so why dont they fuck off?

If you are living in Canada, then live in Canada and support the country that supports you
Dont be coming to BMO supporting chile, argentina or anyone else cause you can just fuck off back to your country.

Sure take all of our great countries benefits but then support another country that you had to leave... I mean if you love it so much go back to your country. fucking cunts.
part time fans support TFC then another club comes along and suddenly they were raised in that city/country. They can just fuck off back home

adampz
07-16-2008, 12:32 AM

If you are living in Canada, then live in Canada and support the country that supports you
Dont be coming to BMO supporting chile, argentina or anyone else cause you can just fuck off back to your country.

Sure take all of our great countries benefits but then support another country that you had to leave... I mean if you love it so much go back to your country. fucking cunts.
part time fans support TFC then another club comes along and suddenly they were raised in that city/country. They can just fuck off back home

LOL calm down cowboy, thats taking it way too far. You're gonna get your ass kicked for saying that kinda stuff, cause Canada is a country of immigrants and you need to accept that. Im guessing your parents arent from another country? I agree independente fans shouldnt be supporting the team from the south end, they should make their own little group section, but dude, calm down and stop being racist like that. Everything you just said took it way too far, and im sure you could be kicked off the boards for it.

Flipityflu
07-16-2008, 12:54 AM
i'll be honest...i've always been a little negative towards Argentina. the Falklands(having served in the Royal Navy later in life added to this) and the 86 world cup did happen in my life time. that being said, i'm alot better now. the Falklands War took place when the Argentinian governemnt was militant, and Maradonna definately paid the price for cheating...the stupid fat cokehead. :D

Raging Reggie
07-16-2008, 12:55 AM
^^^ i dont know if hes taking that too far, there are some people out there that are really fucking stupid, i remember when the Argentina under 20s played Canada last year at BMO and there was some really aweful Argentina fans mocking us Canadians when they won that game. Im assuming these were people that lived and worked here all there lives too as i dont think people from there travelled here just for a friendly and were randomly scattered in the crowds. Im sure they people arent regulars or anything and and just random idiots. I have an Argentinian friend and he wouldnt approve of that at all. He loves this country and it gave him a great living and he always says that all the time. Shit happens and i can understand this dudes fustration cause i sorta felt the same way towards those idiots last year. Shit happens

FluSH
07-16-2008, 12:55 AM

oooooh we are... hopefully 3 are in the making.... the planning is being done though in the RPB members only section... if you wanna help send me a PM and I can tell you the details!

iansmcl
07-16-2008, 01:12 AM

At the Chicago game last weekend there was a 5-7 year old girl chanting U-S-A at us... it was humourous.

The atmosphere today was brutal to. The scalper/business seats that are next to mine were a few ladies who complained about how 'rowdy' we were and that they wanted to sit. 114 was deader than it usually is today. Me and my girlfriend were laughing at them.

Ratven
07-16-2008, 01:34 AM

I don't know what makes you cooler in my book, the fact that you're so dedicated to come from Buffalo for TFC games, or the fact you're an O&A fan. Probably the O&A fan :)

etro
07-16-2008, 01:52 AM
it was a rough game man... no one could get into it... playin the b team, shit, carver wasnt even there LOL 112 had a lot of empty seats ( i don't know how shit's been recently, i havent been to a game lately because of work ) ... atmosphere was absent.

no offense mlse, but these glorified reserve games are lame...

McBrace
07-16-2008, 07:24 AM

Actually they did set up a huge banner in 116, but it was removed a short time after. ( before the game started). We have a guy in our section that bring a Dichio banner every game and when he showed up he looked very confused. I told him to place his flag on top of theirs. Security thought it was funny! They ended up taking it down, but some of their banners in the south end the whole game.:(

Fort York Redcoat
07-16-2008, 07:41 AM
I don't think this is going to change. Mid season friendlies are the only time to a) get quality teams in their off season b) get as many reserves match time. I'd prefer fiendlies after or before the season myself and although its common practice I'm not thrilled it's included in the season tix package.

PureTFC
07-16-2008, 08:05 AM
If people don't want to see this stuff then they should be showing up and filling their seats with supporters, not dumping them and having scalpers sell them to foreign supporters who seem to be able to walk on water at BMO.

TO DEVILS
07-16-2008, 08:12 AM
pfffft!

Man I was actually picturing Pedro with a Mic.... that feeling of bliss is now gone =P

LMAO...we rocked the joint...it was all Chant Remixes Biatches...

Plus we almost got into a fight with one of the bench warmers in the first half. One of our guys is from Uruguay so he cursed the guy down for 40+ minutes non stop.:D

blackandwhite
07-16-2008, 08:34 AM
LMAO...we rocked the joint...it was all Chant Remixes Biatches...

Plus we almost got into a fight with one of the bench warmers in the first half. One of our guys is from Uruguay so he cursed the guy down for 40+ minutes non stop.:D

the game is 90 minutes! :)

adampz
07-16-2008, 09:06 AM
oooooh we are... hopefully 3 are in the making.... the planning is being done though in the RPB members only section... if you wanna help send me a PM and I can tell you the details!

Hopefully I'll be getting my RPB mempership soon, so ill be glad to help after that

TO DEVILS
07-16-2008, 09:07 AM
the game is 90 minutes! :)

He did in the first half. Second half we did something else....i can't remember really what we did...i know it involved Milkshakes, Cocks, Camels, and Nacho Libre.:D

Jay P
07-16-2008, 09:15 AM
i dont know if Buffalo fans ever chant the USA...USA thing, .

they do when the islanders come to town, in response to rick dipetro being picked over ryan miller for team usa hockey

Parkdale
07-16-2008, 09:26 AM
some dude behind me brought a banner for the enemy team, and he tried to hang it in front of my seats. I just stared him down and said [b[No, that banner is NOT going up here[/b]. Then after watching them flop around like a bunch of little bitches, I asked him if they deserved his banner and he said No... that's not my team out there

torfchamilton
07-16-2008, 09:58 AM
I enjoyed the Pachuca game even with the reserves, but Independiente was another story. I am not well schooled in Argentinean football, but to me it looked like reserves vs reserves. Can somebody confirm this because I was not impressed by Independiente like I was with Pachuca.

rocker
07-16-2008, 10:21 AM
I enjoyed the Pachuca game even with the reserves, but Independiente was another story. I am not well schooled in Argentinean football, but to me it looked like reserves vs reserves. Can somebody confirm this because I was not impressed by Independiente like I was with Pachuca.

same here... after all the praise of SOUTH AMERICA (!!!!) that we got on these boards in the offseason, I was expecting an even better quality team than Pachuca, actually. I dunno if that was their reserve team too, but they didn't exactly impress me.

Tintin
07-16-2008, 10:24 AM
It was mostly reserves unlike Pachuca who plyed most of the regulars. Also, the Mexican league ia as good if not better than the Argentinian because they keep their nationals and attract players from South America. In Argentina, most of their stars play in Europe and Mexico actually...For example, the best Pachuca player was Argentinian...

FluSH
07-16-2008, 10:46 AM
It was mostly reserves unlike Pachuca who plyed most of the regulars. Also, the Mexican league ia as good if not better than the Argentinian because they keep their nationals and attract players from South America. In Argentina, most of their stars play in Europe and Mexico actually...For example, the best Pachuca player was Argentinian...

Gimenez is from Argentina?!

alexintoronto
07-16-2008, 10:53 AM
He did in the first half. Second half we did something else....i can't remember really what we did...i know it involved Milkshakes, Cocks, Camels, and Nacho Libre.:D

http://www.askthelawguy.info/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ricflair.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GabrielHurl
07-16-2008, 11:25 AM

http://i38.tinypic.com/oppcfc.jpg

Tintin
07-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Gimenez and alvarez ( number 7 who was a magician on that night) are both from Argentina

Kickit09
07-16-2008, 11:26 AM
on a side note, how about all the projectiles coming down from 112/113. what ever happened to self policing... do you guys really want a net that bad?

Barbarez
07-16-2008, 11:27 AM
on a side note, how about all the projectiles coming down from 112/113. what ever happened to self policing... do you guys really want a net that bad?

Electrical fence with riot police infront of every section please. Thanks.

Heathen
07-16-2008, 11:29 AM
LOL calm down cowboy, thats taking it way too far. You're gonna get your ass kicked for saying that kinda stuff, cause Canada is a country of immigrants and you need to accept that. Im guessing your parents arent from another country? I agree independente fans shouldnt be supporting the team from the south end, they should make their own little group section, but dude, calm down and stop being racist like that. Everything you just said took it way too far, and im sure you could be kicked off the boards for it.

he's hardly being racist, show a little perspective

Vep
07-16-2008, 11:44 AM
I sat once in section 112 ...and now for this game..i sit in section 224 and i feel like people don't even try to cheer for TFC. People are too busy buying popcorn and ice cream the entire game.... GET ME BACK TO SECTION 112!!!!

labanda
07-16-2008, 12:12 PM

So if you were forced to relocate from canada to argentina b/c you couldnt find any work to feed your family here but saw a great opprtunity in argentina, then b/c you obviously love watching live football you start attending the matches of the local club. After a few years, you become a pretty strong supporter of the team because of attending so many of their matches. In the mean time you obviously follow the fortunes of TFC on the internet cause your love for them can never be replaced. Then you hear the mind-blowing news that TFC is coming to town for an EXHIBITION match. So do you go to the game and cheer against TFC b/c its forbidden to cheer for a club from a country that you were forced to leave or do you cheer for your original football love and then classify yourself as a "fucking cunt" who should just "fuck off back home" ??