PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 13 Player Ratings - Toronto FC

ArmenJBX
09-17-2012, 11:21 PM
Hey gang,

Amidst a string of losses, something's gotta make TFC win, and at this point, it may just be EA Sports' latest FIFA, FIFA 13.
I got the player ratings so check it out here http://www.rednationonline.ca/Articles2012/FIFA13PlayerRatingsTorontoFC.aspx

http://rednationonline.ca/portals/0/article_photos/toronto_fc_fifa_13_infographic_bg.jpg

As for this thread - share your gamertags and PSN IDs, or discuss what you think about the ratings! Who got screwed over, who's overrated, and who's just right. Have at it!

prizby
09-17-2012, 11:26 PM
where does it say that the chuzzz.com website is for fifa ultimate team...furthermore, where are you getting these ratings?

furthermore, how come chuzzz.com's ratings for arsenal, BvB, and Manchester City are the exactly the same as the demo if they are ultimate team and not the real ratings?

ArmenJBX
09-17-2012, 11:33 PM
www.chuzzz.com/UT13/ (http://www.chuzzz.com/UT13/)

The UT stands for Ultimate Team.

I'm getting these ratings from the FIFA Creation Center, over at www.ea.com/soccer (http://www.ea.com/soccer) where, yes, the ratings for BvB, Man City, and Arsenal are also the same.
As I said, these are subject to change last minute on both Ultimate Team and in the actual in-game roster, and FIFA has also implemented a form rating, which changes a player's rating every week, up or down based on play.

Abou Sky
09-18-2012, 05:56 AM
I am lattes2020 on PSN

Others?

ArmenJBX
09-18-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm ArmenJBX on PSN but I think I'll be picking up the Nintendo Wii U version of FIFA 13.

MarkEightThree
09-18-2012, 08:53 AM
I'm MarkEightThree on Xbox Live. I have a bunch of stuff on the Creation Centre too, just search 'MarkEightThree' for CSL clubs, Canada MNT and a few other squads.

I'm ArmenJBX on PSN but I think I'll be picking up the Nintendo Wii U version of FIFA 13.

Picking up a Wii U? Just curious why, I don't see the appeal in it aside from being able to play the first-party Nintendo games.

leafsman
09-18-2012, 09:19 AM
wonder what wiedeman finishing rating is, after all he is one of the best finishers in the modern era that our idiot manager has seen. According to him I guess it should be in the 90s lol.

__wowza
09-18-2012, 09:24 AM
killbotv23 on XBOX live.

currently working on an North American SuperLeague for FIFA13. it'll bump up the replay value of the game tenfold and is my starting choice for be-a-pro season in FIFA13. basically, you take the four tiered english system, and you swap in MLS teams/Liga MX/creation center teams. you battle for promotion/relegation/trophies as north american clubs. imagine a tampa bay derby between the VSI, mutiny and the rowdies?

here's what i've got so far.

defunct MLS:
tampa bay mutiny
miami fusion

NASL:
atlanta silverbacks
carolina railhawks
FC edmonton
fort lauderdale strikers
minnesota stars
puerto rico islanders
san antonio scorpians
tampa bay rowdies
new york cosmos

USSF PRO DIV 2
austin aztex
crystal palace baltimore
AC st. louis

USL PRO
antigua barracuda
charleston battery
charlotte eagles
dayton dutch lions
harrisburg city islanders
LA blues
orland city
phoenix FC
pittsburgh riverhounds
richmond kickers
rochester rhinos
VSI tampa bay flames
wilmington hammerheads

USL PRO DEFUNCT and PROPOSED
puerto rico riverplate
puerto rico united
sevila puerto rico
boston victory
FC tucson
nashville metros

those are what i've done up,
not even including the ones that were created for:

toronto metro-croatia
san diego mariners
detroit
(there's about 20 more teams on top of that).

i'll let you guys know when it's done.

ArmenJBX
09-18-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm MarkEightThree on Xbox Live. I have a bunch of stuff on the Creation Centre too, just search 'MarkEightThree' for CSL clubs, Canada MNT and a few other squads.

Picking up a Wii U? Just curious why, I don't see the appeal in it aside from being able to play the first-party Nintendo games.

I have always loved Nintendo games like Mario, Metroid and especially Zelda. I bought a PS3 just to play FIFA since it wasn't up to par on the Wii. Now that they're level with Wii U, I'll pick up the pro controller which is basically a 360 gamepad, and I should be okay.

ArmenJBX
09-18-2012, 09:42 AM
wonder what wiedeman finishing rating is, after all he is one of the best finishers in the modern era that our idiot manager has seen. According to him I guess it should be in the 90s lol.

The actual quote was that he is the best finishers in the modern era of collegiate soccer.

leafsman
09-18-2012, 09:58 AM
The actual quote was that he is the best finishers in the modern era of collegiate soccer.

So sportsnet misquote him? their article never mentioned collegiate soccer

MarkEightThree
09-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey Wowza, what's your username on the FIFA Creation Centre? I've been trying to search for your teams with no luck.