PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Hall

Doucet3
08-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Done he's below average and is letting some weird ass goals in, sorry but I just don't like the guy or his play it's shotty ...wow again FUCK off hall, Im not a fan even at your best

nonc
08-28-2012, 09:03 PM
literally everything about TFC as a team and organization is more concerning than Freddy Hall in net.

T-boy
08-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Honestly?! God with giant gloves on couldn't have saves any of those goals tonight!

Hall made some good saves. The one tip over the bar was excellent. Good distribution. From the Laguna game, I'd say Hall deserves praise, not hate!

Richard
08-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Ok. Lets put aside if Hall could save the goals or not for a momment.

Why do you in the most important game of the season put in a keeper who is unproven and bench a proven goalkeeper?

Why put the result in doubt and make the result even questionable?

The fact were even questioning the goals is the problem, atleast with Kocic we would have said "Atleast our #1 tried and we failed".

[NBF]
08-28-2012, 09:17 PM
To be honest, Stefan Frei let in some similar goals.

[NBF]
08-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Ok. Lets put aside if Hall could save the goals or not for a momment.

Why do you in the most important game of the season put in a keeper who is unproven and bench a proven goalkeeper?

Why put the result in doubt and make the result questionable?

The fact were even questioning the goals is the problem, atleast with Kocic we would have said "Atleast our #1 tried and we failed".

Was he on the bench?

DaBandit
08-28-2012, 09:34 PM
;1524311']Was he on the bench?

Yes I saw him on the bench at one point in the 2nd half on the sports net telecast

ryan
08-28-2012, 10:17 PM
I think the hate for Hall is overboard and just tied to the rage towards PM and the MLSE brass.

He had some decent stops tonight, that diving save I think is one Milos may not get to. That first goal however, I think Milos may have stopped that one as he's better at shots up and in like that.

Really got other things to focus on than berating this poor guy who's playing for us and really not done any wrong. He doesn't choose to play, that on Mariner. He played, he tried and did alright. I think Milos deserved that game, but I think it's way offside to cut up this guy right now.

Doucet3
08-28-2012, 10:45 PM
I think the hate for Hall is overboard and just tied to the rage towards PM and the MLSE brass
No lol, he's bad, if we don't sign Kocic were more screwed then ever, frei did let in similar goals but he let in one every now n then not every start, and not really in a big game like this, Kocic should have started, the guys a good guy for I know but as a player he's below average and not TFC quality and that's a lot to say this year

narduch
08-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Anyone else think he looks a little fat?

After 3 games, I still think Kocic should be starting ahead of him.

I re-watched tonight's goals and whether you can blame him for the goals is arguable. You could just as easily blame a defence that just let Santos walk in. Although the 1st goal it appears Hall went down to early. From that angle he should have stayed up.

khso11
08-28-2012, 11:47 PM
i just can't believe how Kocic is still not starting, i thought PM was just resting him in the past games for this game, but maybe PM is trying to prove buy is useful, i guess it failed. F.Hall made some nice long shot saves but failed to save the close ones, maybe he's a kind of keeper that is consider "acrobatic", with more jumping abilities and less reactions (srry im playing too much FIFA12). But he should never start instead of Kocic, end of story!

jloome
08-28-2012, 11:54 PM
He went down too early on the first, and got nervous on the second about allowing another short side goal and overcommitted to his near post, making the cutback finish a lot easier. He also made three really good saves.

A so-so appearance.

DoubleUp
08-29-2012, 12:12 AM

After 3 games, I still think Kocic should be starting ahead of him.

I re-watched tonight's goals and whether you can blame him for the goals is arguable. You could just as easily blame a defence that just let Santos walk in. Although the 1st goal it appears Hall went down to early. From that angle he should have stayed up.

:hump:

Fort York Redcoat
08-29-2012, 06:15 AM
I think the hate for Hall is overboard and just tied to the rage towards PM and the MLSE brass.

He had some decent stops tonight, that diving save I think is one Milos may not get to. That first goal however, I think Milos may have stopped that one as he's better at shots up and in like that.

Really got other things to focus on than berating this poor guy who's playing for us and really not done any wrong. He doesn't choose to play, that on Mariner. He played, he tried and did alright. I think Milos deserved that game, but I think it's way offside to cut up this guy right now.

Ry you pretty much answer your own question here. Any "hate" (and before last night its too early for that anyway) is all directed at the circumstances he's here and starting our most important match.

The goals against him weren't easy but I agree I wanted to see Kocic, who EARNED this start, between the pipes.

ryan
08-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Ry you pretty much answer your own question here. Any "hate" (and before last night its too early for that anyway) is all directed at the circumstances he's here and starting our most important match.

The goals against him weren't easy but I agree I wanted to see Kocic, who EARNED this start, between the pipes.

I wanted to see Kocic too, but is that on Hall? Nope.

He's here to be a back up keeper. Not sure what people expect. We're insanely lucky to have 2 MLS starters at GK at the combined cost of 1 starter, perhaps some people don't realize we're a bit spoiled in that regard.

__wowza
08-29-2012, 08:17 AM

a little fat, not so much, but he honestly doesn't look 6'2 like his wiki says.
everytime a corner came in i thought it was going over his head. i dont know why.

Greatest Ripoff
08-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Honestly?! God with giant gloves on couldn't have saves any of those goals tonight!

Hall made some good saves. The one tip over the bar was excellent. Good distribution. From the Laguna game, I'd say Hall deserves praise, not hate!

good distribution? Always keeping it out of bounds? I must has watched a different game.

T-boy
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
good distribution? Always keeping it out of bounds? I must has watched a different game.

I'm not sure what you mean? Keeping it out of bounds?

Jpexxx
08-29-2012, 09:10 AM
I was impressed with Hall.

Thought he played a great game. For people who can sit there and say "Kocic would have stopped the first goal" (which I don't agree with to begin with), you just as easily say "Kocic wouldn't have made either of those diving saves midway through the second half".

The first goal was a bullet shot, perfectly struck, just inside the near post. Hall made a handful of early saves to keep us in the game, and made a few more beautiful stops to keep the game 1-1.

Then the floodgates finally opened when the defense decided that instead of trying for 75 minutes they would try for 89 minutes.

I obviously prefer Kocic over Hall, however I see no reason why Kocic has to play every single game of the season, and Hall is vilified for coming in and playing his heart out against the toughest opponent he has ever seen (probably).

Canary10
08-29-2012, 09:18 AM
^ I don't agree with switching goalkeepers. Didn't under Winter, don't under Mariner either. Starting goalkeeper in soccer should be playing pretty much every game, and certainly every big game.

Voodooman
08-29-2012, 09:20 AM
I agree with others saying that Kocic has been with us all year, and deserves the start in the most important game of the season.

I think that just showed Kocic how much confidence PM has in him.

I am okay with Hall playing some of the games time to time, but not the game that was huge to save whatever in this season we had left.

JuliquE
08-29-2012, 09:26 AM
I was impressed with Hall.

Thought he played a great game. For people who can sit there and say "Kocic would have stopped the first goal" (which I don't agree with to begin with), you just as easily say "Kocic wouldn't have made either of those diving saves midway through the second half".

The first goal was a bullet shot, perfectly struck, just inside the near post. Hall made a handful of early saves to keep us in the game, and made a few more beautiful stops to keep the game 1-1.

Then the floodgates finally opened when the defense decided that instead of trying for 75 minutes they would try for 89 minutes.

I obviously prefer Kocic over Hall, however I see no reason why Kocic has to play every single game of the season, and Hall is vilified for coming in and playing his heart out against the toughest opponent he has ever seen (probably).
Right.. so, since you don't understand, allow me to tell you:

Kocic is presently the only established number one keeper we have and I struggle to imagine that, in his short time here, Hall has managed to do enough to earn a start over our established number one, in the biggest game of the year.

As someone's mentioned above: it's not so much that Hall is incapable, as much as it has to do with the fact he is unproven -- an unknown; were it to be Kocic to come up short, then we could comfortably say we put our best foot forward.. but, we didn't and are left to discuss whether or not Mariner dropped the ball with his team selection.

Jpexxx
08-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Right.. so, since you don't understand, allow me to tell you:

Kocic is presently the only established number one keeper we have and I struggle to imagine that, in his short time here, Hall has managed to do enough to earn a start over our established number one, in the biggest game of the year.

As someone's mentioned above: it's not so much that Hall is incapable, as much as it has to do with the fact he is unproven -- an unknown; were it to be Kocic to come up short, then we could comfortably say we put our best foot forward.. but, we didn't and are left to discuss whether or not Mariner dropped the ball with his team selection.

I understand that Kocic is the only established keeper we have on the roster. I think he should have started last night 100%.
I am not arguing that Hall deserved to be in the game vs Santos.

I am questioning the ridiculous amount of hate for the guy. I like how he has played in the 3 games, and I have no issue with him getting games in down the stretch. How is he supposed to prove himself without getting any starts?

It seems pretty clear that the hate comes from the fact that he is part of Mariner's weird Bermuda love fest, and not based on his actual play.

JuliquE
08-29-2012, 09:43 AM
I understand that Kocic is the only established keeper we have on the roster. I think he should have started last night 100%.
I am not arguing that Hall deserved to be in the game vs Santos.

I am questioning the ridiculous amount of hate for the guy. I like how he has played in the 3 games, and I have no issue with him getting games in down the stretch. How is he supposed to prove himself without getting any starts?

It seems pretty clear that the hate comes from the fact that he is part of Mariner's weird Bermuda love fest, and not based on his actual play.
Apologies, then; must have misunderstood your initial post (I say, too lazy to re-read it). =)

We agree, completely; I, too, don't begrudge the man (Hall) and think he's done reasonably well (esp. last night).

He's just never going to have the same respect of our players as Kocic has garnered, over his tenure between the sticks and that may well have been our undoing (when you look at our late game collapse).

v00d00daddy
08-29-2012, 10:40 AM
I thought Hall played well last night but he was just on the fan 590 and the guy is a bit delusional. Lol

Says that it's unlike TFC to collapse so late and that he thinks big things are gonna happen with Mariner at the helm. Lol

I know he's just saying what he needs to say but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

moralis
08-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately, everyone at TFC is delusional. Players and Coaches

Man, just speak the truth.

Hall was okay, Kosic should have been in net.

Does anyone think Kosic could have made one or even two of those saves on Santos Laguna's goals in the final five minutes?

spark
08-29-2012, 02:13 PM

Does anyone think Kosic could have made one or even two of those saves on Santos Laguna's goals in the final five minutes?

Both Frei and Kocic (though Frei especially) are pretty good 1v1 so I would have probably given them a chance at stopping one of those. The more I think of it, the more I find it weird in the one last important game for the team this season, a keeper who is on 2 games (right?) was picked over one whose played all season - and played this opponent twice already. But in the end it's just another day in TFC Land hahaha

mastermixer
08-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Just when you start to feel a connection with one of the players they seem to yank them away from you. Kocic was playing well, always stood up for his team before and after every game and for some reason he is off the radar? Brand recognition is another area where TFC needs to improve.

OgtheDim
08-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Kocic went through the usual second string keeper warm up last night and was on the bench the whole game.

bigredone
08-31-2012, 10:59 AM

No, but still deserving. Koevs was the only one that could speak the harsh truth.

Just when you start to feel a connection with one of the players they seem to yank them away from you. Kocic was playing well, always stood up for his team before and after every game and for some reason he is off the radar? Brand recognition is another area where TFC needs to improve.

I agree fully! I loved Plata and Soolsma in our jersey, doh! Koevs and Kocic were big players over the last year and a half for me!

Is there a chance Kocic was being spanked for something. Perhaps he took more time with his newly arrived. Not a reason to punish the fans or rest of team though.

spark
08-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Is there a chance Kocic was being spanked for something. Perhaps he took more time with his newly arrived. Not a reason to punish the fans or rest of team though.

IMO this is going to play out like Nana. I'd put money he's being spanked for something. If I'm not mistaken isn't is contract due? That would probably answer that question.

Fort York Redcoat
08-31-2012, 11:16 AM
IMO this is going to play out like Nana. I'd put money he's being spanked for something. If I'm not mistaken isn't is contract due? That would probably answer that question.

Well, I'm glad things worked out for Nana at least. Got his foot in the door to Europe.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2012/08/30/tfc_nana_attakora_fc_haka/

Hope he keeps them out of the drop spot.

spark
08-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Well, I'm glad things worked out for Nana at least. Got his foot in the door to Europe.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2012/08/30/tfc_nana_attakora_fc_haka/

Hope he keeps them out of the drop spot.

That is awesome news. Finland isn't the best league, but a good springboard to Sweden or Norway which IMO are a bit better than MLS. Happy for him and hopefully gets regular minutes and his career back on track.

Richard
08-31-2012, 12:43 PM
That is awesome news. Finland isn't the best league, but a good springboard to Sweden or Norway which IMO are a bit better than MLS. Happy for him and hopefully gets regular minutes and his career back on track.

He actually does not play until next April, the season ends in Ocotber. That is a lot of time off, he should look to be loaned out somewhere.

bigredone
08-31-2012, 01:12 PM
^Happy for him, sad for us. I was always hoping, any chance he will be a loaner to TFC?^

ForeverTFC
08-31-2012, 01:15 PM

Contract issue. This team can't even treat its players well, and we as fans expect better treatment.

bigredone
08-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Contract issue. This team can't even treat its players well, and we as fans expect better treatment.

I hear ya, sadly.

narduch
08-31-2012, 01:48 PM

I was actually thinking about this too. At least Kocic has a Serbian passport which will make it easier for him to get into a European squad.

It was funny seeing a picture of Milos being used to sell tickets in the email TFC sent about tomorrow's game.

Wingback6
09-02-2012, 01:57 AM
The question here is what did Kocic DO to lose his spot - One thing: he's not Bermudan. No offense intended to Bermuda. HUGE offense meant to Mariner.

Furtado91
09-02-2012, 08:01 AM
I wont lie, I kinda feel bad for Freddy Hall. Hes come to a team that is such a clusterfuck i doubt anyone wants to come here again, even players born and raised in Toronto. The guy is probably here just as a stepping stone, sort of getting his foot in the mls door then moving on to other teams, if he gets the chance too. at least thats my observation.

maninb
09-02-2012, 10:51 AM
The question here is what did Kocic DO to lose his spot - One thing: he's not Bermudan. No offense intended to Bermuda. HUGE offense meant to Mariner.

From what I know Kosic asked for a DESERVED raise... Mariner told no money if you don't play..so he's sitting him....just to spite him....the 2 Halls could be amongst the WORST players EVER to suit up for TFC...Garcia-Lombardo BAD!!! I honestly believe Mariner wants the vacant Bermuda NT job, and that's why he's got all these crap Bermudans around...

Auzzy
09-02-2012, 11:12 AM
I wont lie, I kinda feel bad for Freddy Hall. Hes come to a team that is such a clusterfuck i doubt anyone wants to come here again, even players born and raised in Toronto. The guy is probably here just as a stepping stone, sort of getting his foot in the mls door then moving on to other teams, if he gets the chance too. at least thats my observation.

I also feel bad for Freddy. Seems like a really nice guy, pretty decent keeper lots of times, actually made a few amazing saves in different games. But also let in some howlers. Maybe a decent backup keeper in MLS or another league. Depends on his salary, which wasn't included in the August salary list.

But he gets put into situations that sap his confidence, get the fans pissed at him, and most likely there's also some turmoil within the team. Larson says there's a salary dispute with Kocic who gets paid crap. Don't know for sure if that's true, but that's already a nasty situation for a new keep to step into. Consider also that Kocic is one of the outspoken guys, even a bit of a temper if things go bad -- similar to Frings. Any coincidence that guys like that are disappearing or getting nailed the bench? All just guessing & rumour, but probably a nasty situation for a new guy to step into -- especially in goal, where the whole team depends on you more than in other position.

The season is lost, not a bad idea maybe to give Hall a game or two, especially if Kocic needs a bit of a break. Other teams also do that. But 90 minutes every game, including in our most important game vs Santos, and even after making obvious mistakes? That's just pure bullshit. Still, I wish people would direct their anger at the coach & the whole organization, rather than on the latest player whipping boy of the day/week/month.

Shway
09-02-2012, 11:21 AM
From what I know Kosic asked for a DESERVED raise... Mariner told no money if you don't play..so he's sitting him....just to spite him....the 2 Halls could be amongst the WORST players EVER to suit up for TFC...Garcia-Lombardo BAD!!! I honestly believe Mariner wants the vacant Bermuda NT job, and that's why he's got all these crap Bermudans around...

I came into this forum not to read anything I've already thought about Freddy Hall, but to say those ^ exact words.

Jeremy Hall has to be one of the worst players in the MLS in terms of how many teams hes played for in his short career (...hint hint), and the amount of opportunities he's got to redeem himself as a player, and his career as a footballer. To his defence (lack there of for himself) hes not a defender, and never was, and never will be!, but every coach seems to play him there. The past few games he's been the reason to many goals.

I rather play the academy kids somehow, somewhere, and in someway then play these pieces of shit who will be journey man in their careers.

*Reggie Lambe isn't as bad as the Hall F@#$% ups, thats a bit harsh.

bones
09-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Well, if I were managing a complete crap team that is WELL out of the playoffs and I brought in a few cheap players wouldn't I be playing them as much as possible to give them a good look for next year? Kocic and others should have started then CCL match, but I already know what they can/do bring to the table. I'm not learning a damn thing about others if I'm playing the ones already under contract (or to be offered a higher contract than guys I just brought in).

From what I've seen, Frei and Koevermans are starters and we're looking to see where we can trim $'s for their backups so that we can spend that cashola on improving other spots.

Just my 2 cents.

narduch
09-02-2012, 07:37 PM
The funny thing is that Mariner's insistence on putting Hall in net may turn out to be his downfall. With mediocre results Mariner would probably survive for next year. But if the current streak of losing continues his future is uncertain.

Benficachop20
09-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Well, if I were managing a complete crap team that is WELL out of the playoffs and I brought in a few cheap players wouldn't I be playing them as much as possible to give them a good look for next year? Kocic and others should have started then CCL match, but I already know what they can/do bring to the table. I'm not learning a damn thing about others if I'm playing the ones already under contract (or to be offered a higher contract than guys I just brought in).

From what I've seen, Frei and Koevermans are starters and we're looking to see where we can trim $'s for their backups so that we can spend that cashola on improving other spots.

Just my 2 cents.

Well than y not play any of the academy players?

bones
09-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Well than y not play any of the academy players?
i didn't say i wouldn't. there are more games to come. this is basically an extended pre-season now.

jloome
09-04-2012, 11:43 AM

Just my 2 cents.

I certainly don't expect this sort of logic from Mariner.

For one, why did he play him in the Santos game, which most definitely WASN'T unimportant, if he was going to spend the rest of the season giving him an extended look.

For another, Mariner's already endorsed him, saying he saw him play in England.

The "retiring to Bermuda" scenario seems more likely daily. I'd have said the same thing when Killian Elkinson was signed; I'd also love to get a look at how the deal is structured.

jabbronies
09-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Hall is Mariner's guy - gave him the chance to play CL so he has the experience for next year. I just hope he sees Hall as a backup and not a starter. I also hope we get something for Kocic as I tend to think he is going to out after this year.

v00d00daddy
09-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Hall is Mariner's guy - gave him the chance to play CL so he has the experience for next year. I just hope he sees Hall as a backup and not a starter. I also hope we get something for Kocic as I tend to think he is going to out after this year.

I really don't have a problem with Hall because, frankly, I haven't seen enough of him.

It's not his fault that he's playing over Kocic.

But make no mistake...in the little time he has played there is nothing that glaringly stands out in his game that I would say is definitely better than Kocic.

It was a sideways move if you ask me...one that the coach made leading up to the last meaningful game of the season.

jabbronies
09-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I really don't have a problem with Hall because, frankly, I haven't seen enough of him.

It's not his fault that he's playing over Kocic.

But make no mistake...in the little time he has played there is nothing that glaringly stands out in his game that I would say is definitely better than Kocic.

It was a sideways move if you ask me...one that the coach made leading up to the last meaningful game of the season.

I don't know salaries of players but - I can only chalk this up as a move for next year.
Kocic is a starter and so is Frei. In the MLS it doesn't make sense to keep a starting keeper who is (will be) making a fair bit of cash on the bench. Get rid of one and bring in a backup on the cheap.

Frei seems to be the number 1 choice for next year and I have no issues with that.
Hall is that backup on the cheap. Since we have nothing to play for now - give Hall the MLS experience he needs now - let him fuck up as much as possible who cares - point is he is getting the experience now and not next season when it hopefully counts.

I see him and Kocic getting similar time for the remainder of the season. You have to play Kocic in order for teams to see his value. No way he should sit the rest of the season. I can see him closing out the season - even playing against teams that may be in the market for a goalie next season.

That's what a smart manager would do I think.

brad
09-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I don't think there is anything nefarious going on here. I think Frei is next years number one, and the whole Kocic thing is either sending a message in regards to a contract dispute and/or giving Hall a chance to see if he's good enough for our backup next year.

Now - whether or not that is wise/ethical/ect is open for debate, but I don't think there are any grand conspiracies here.

Canary10
09-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Kocic should have started the Santos game though.

brad
09-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Kocic should have started the Santos game though.

Completely agree. If Mariner wants to use the MLS season to audition players - power to him, it's a lost cause. CCL should not though.

Personally, I think he's playing hardball over a contract - but that is my completely unfounded speculation.

nfitz
09-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Kocic should have started the Santos game though.Hall made a great diving save in the first half, that I'm not sure Kocic would have gotten ... might have deflected, but not sure he would have caught it in mid-air.

Clearly Mariner seems to think that Hall is the better keeper. Either that or Kocic has some kind of physical issue that hasn't been disclosed to us yet.

narduch
09-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Hall made a great diving save in the first half, that I'm not sure Kocic would have gotten ... might have deflected, but not sure he would have caught it in mid-air.

Clearly Mariner seems to think that Hall is the better keeper. Either that or Kocic has some kind of physical issue that hasn't been disclosed to us yet.

Or a contract dispute....

Alonso
09-04-2012, 11:05 PM

Agreed. Scapegoating on new player acquisitions is the lowest common denominator. This club has way bigger issues.

That said, I believe that Kocic should have been starting and should be our number 1 or at the very least starting most games.

Alonso
09-04-2012, 11:22 PM

Is there any more insight or proof that you can provide on this?

Not that I don't believe that TFC management are capable of this, it's just that I want to know how much credibility this opinion holds....

nfitz
09-06-2012, 02:23 AM
Or a contract dispute....Or a contract dispute ... oh dear, really?

narduch
09-06-2012, 05:35 AM
Or a contract dispute ... oh dear, really?

Kurt Larson reported that. Believe it if you want.

09-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Kurt Larson reported that. Believe it if you want.

Dude made $36,000 this year? Played every minute of 32 games (30-ish in a row). Just had (is having) TRIPLETS????
You bet your ass it's a contract dispute.

cincy
09-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Mariner made a comment in today's Sun that may fuel the speculation

Here was the quote..

In terms of the recent ‘keeper controversy at BMO Field, Mariner is looking to send Frei to England for offseason training. Toronto’s other three ‘keepers will be addressed in the offseason. “It depends on financial demands,” Mariner said. “Everyone wants to renegotiate their contracts. If you look at the goalkeeper ranks we’ve got … that’s probably as good as you’re going to get. But it’s about whether people are happy with that scenario.”

nonc
09-06-2012, 07:42 AM

not denying Mariner sucks/has something in with Bermuda, but let's be honest, 4 years of Lambe at a scant 60k is probably one of the rare good things to come out of 2012. Grade A twitter as well.

Dude made $36,000 this year? Played every minute of 32 games (30-ish in a row). Just had (is having) TRIPLETS????
You bet your ass it's a contract dispute.

i thought it was north of 40 thousand, but that's beside the point, it's incredibly sad that an MLS player (let alone a starter) can make less than $1000 a week. he will get his well deserved raise elsewhere I imagine, even at 70-90k he'd be a cheap upgrade for the Galaxy.