07-15-2012, 08:58 AM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1192/94643022.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2707/39443194.jpg

jabbronies
07-15-2012, 09:10 AM
why is this here?

[NBF]
07-15-2012, 09:34 AM
This logo to me is ripped off from many others and really represents nothing but corporate greed with no common sense. Its cookie cutter and cut right from the Polish and German national team crest. I've said I ahte and I stand by it.

So this is the TFC timeline:

- every year new coach.
- every year new tactics.
- every year new excuse.
- every year new low.
- every year new promise to never return to futility.
- every 2 years new kit.
- every 3 years false hope for the playoffs.
- every 4 years a domestic coach that plays with 6 men on defense.
- every 5 years new director of football.
- every 6 years new logo/crest.

Brooker
07-15-2012, 10:05 AM
It looks okay. It's supposed to be Bitchy, right?

;1512034']This logo to me is ripped off from many others and really represents nothing but corporate greed with no common sense. Its cookie cutter and cut right from the Polish and German national team crest. I've said I ahte and I stand by it.

So this is the TFC timeline:

- every year new coach.
- every year new tactics.
- every year new excuse.
- every year new low.
- every year new promise to never return to futility.
- every 2 years new kit.
- every 3 years false hope for the playoffs.
- every 4 years a domestic coach that plays with 6 men on defense.
- every 5 years new director of football.
- every 6 years new logo/crest.

Holy shit get a grip. The Academy needed their own logo and they got one. Some of you guys are so over the top these days.

Richard
07-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Is it so hard being original? How about the damn Beaver or Moose, both of those are better figures.

[NBF]
07-15-2012, 10:23 AM

Holy shit get a grip. The Academy needed their own logo and they got one. Some of you guys are so over the top these days.

I was trying to think of a way to describe the sword on the bird. Its the sword to represent all those slices of pies/cakes that they've been trimming to make it look like there isnt a slice missingg:D

.... and you should know that if they decide to go with a complicated logo like that for the TFCA, that they're only trying to test the waters to see if people will bite and say they'll buy into it. Test marketing. Like the logo posted on this thread they're only a banner away from calling it a first team logo. Remember the banner represents "results". Trim Trim.

Yeoman
07-15-2012, 10:28 AM

why do they? some of them aspire to play under our badge, not this stupid piece of shit that was clipped art that i first thought serbian white eagles when first seen

narduch
07-15-2012, 10:39 AM
The best is the explanation on the team's website. Its so hurting.

Gringo Starr
07-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Why does the bottom one have an 06 in it?

Fort York Redcoat
07-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Against Modern Logo Change.

TOBOR !
07-15-2012, 07:28 PM
[takes thread and puts it in a box with thread about MLS font]

Brooker
07-15-2012, 11:24 PM
;1512050']

.... and you should know that if they decide to go with a complicated logo like that for the TFCA, that they're only trying to test the waters to see if people will bite and say they'll buy into it. Test marketing. Like the logo posted on this thread they're only a banner away from calling it a first team logo. Remember the banner represents "results". Trim Trim.

And yet another conspiracy theory. This board is always entertaining.

why do they? some of them aspire to play under our badge, not this stupid piece of shit that was clipped art that i first thought serbian white eagles when first seen

And they can play under our badge once they make the first time. Woohoo!

razor787
07-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Why does the bottom one have an 06 in it?

Year the team was founded (though the first match was in 07)