PDA

View Full Version : Milos Kocic Appreciation

Doucet3
07-14-2012, 08:44 PM
How has he not had one yet lol, the guy is fucking brilliant lol, been a fan of him since he came over for from DC, so happy he's absolutely killing it for us now

Richard
07-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Should be making max wage in the league.

Furtado91
07-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Hes Been my favourite player since the beginning of the season with koevermans being a close 2nd. i hope he gets a generous pay raise and stays with us abit longer. also hes the only player that throws his jersey into the crowd. what gives with that anwyays? its so common in Europe are TFC Adidas, or MLSE so fucking cheap they cant give em new ones every game?

Corpand
07-14-2012, 08:50 PM
He had a massive game today again. I cant remember Frei making as many clutch saves/communicating so much with the backline in a single game.

Why was he so much on the fringes before? Bad coaching?

Ajax TFC
07-14-2012, 11:40 PM
He had a massive game today again. I cant remember Frei making as many clutch saves/communicating so much with the backline in a single game.

Why was he so much on the fringes before? Bad coaching?
because Frei was untouchable before because everyone thought he was destined for greatness or something like that

Fort York Redcoat
07-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Kocic is a Toronto FC keeper. If we look at our short history even our backups have been some of the best in the league. The difficulty of undervaluing them is the 4 folk in front of them that make thier job one of the toughest in the league...

That said, I think Kocic is a fantastic keeper and his performance will make it a difficult decision when Frei is fit.

TOBOR !
07-15-2012, 07:35 PM
How has he not had one yet lol, the guy is fucking brilliant lol, been a fan of him since he came over for from DC, so happy he's absolutely killing it for us now

generally speaking these types of threads are done after a player leaves the club.

Players still with the club receive appropriate praise within game threads.

ag futbol
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Kocic is the man! POTY 2012 in my books.

Stryker
07-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Kocic is a fantastic keeper and his performance will make it a difficult decision when Frei is fit.
I don't think its a difficult decision in the least. Kocic is better plain and simple. If we can sign him to a new contract and get a decent back up in place we can sell/trade Frei for something/someone of value.

Walms
07-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Good call, a lot of the guys have been impressing me lately and showing a lot of character, amd Kocic has been one of the front runners! He gives his all for the crest game in and game out, not to mention he has keep us in a lot a games that we would of lost! Your the man Milos

Greatest Ripoff
07-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Kocic is a great shot stop but his distribution isn't the greatest.

Ajax TFC
07-16-2012, 12:06 AM
he bosses his box like few others. Also he's probably the biggest fighter on the team.

Stouffville_RPB
07-16-2012, 07:37 AM
TFC has 16 points. Milos' play is responsible for probably 10 of those.

khso11
07-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Milos is appearently expecting triplets in the coming month(s), congrats to him!!!!

07-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Milos is appearently expecting triplets in the coming month(s), congrats to him!!!!

If this is true, then he NEEDS more than the $42,000 a year we're currently paying him!!

Gazza
07-26-2012, 07:49 PM
generally speaking these types of threads are done after a player leaves the club.

Players still with the club receive appropriate praise within game threads.

I read the title and my heart sunk. Thought we traded him.

He's a decent keeper, but he's no Terry Dunfield.