PDA

View Full Version : Vukovic still in Montreal?

jloome
07-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Hasn't been on roster last few games for the U21 team. Maybe they cut him? Seems hella odd, as they play in the CSL, which he dominates.

I just don't get this. THis guy's another Hunter West for me; all he does is score goals, but they're not happy with that. I know it's a step up, a different sped, a different read,all that.

Kinda feel the same way about Junior Burgos. All three of these guys are players who never really seemed to get a proper shot. In a way, same with Peri Marosevic, who never got first team time in Dallas, but did pretty well here.

Sometimes, I think players get overlooked for some strange reasons.

elironico
07-13-2012, 01:21 PM
He's been in Mexico with the u20, I believe. He's onlly at IMFC academy on a three month look. And, of course, it hasn't been mentioned whether TFC relinquished their rights.

torfchamilton
07-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Heard he is going to Switzerland after his 3 months for a trial.

Yeoman
07-15-2012, 10:30 AM
i knew there was interest from huddersfield town, but with them going up i wouldn't be suprised if the interest wanned a bit

BayernTFC
07-15-2012, 11:14 AM
and a quick update:

Stefan Vukovic ‏@Stefan9Vukovic (https://twitter.com/Stefan9Vukovic) just cut.

Soccerpro
07-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Too bad for Stefan. I guess Montreal saw the same problems as TFC did. I hope he is able to forge a career somewhere.

Whoop
07-15-2012, 06:50 PM
He wasn't talking about getting cut by Montreal.

jazzy
07-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Hasn't been on roster last few games for the U21 team. Maybe they cut him? Seems hella odd, as they play in the CSL, which he dominates.

I just don't get this. THis guy's another Hunter West for me; all he does is score goals, but they're not happy with that. I know it's a step up, a different sped, a different read,all that.

kinda feel the same way about Junior Burgos. All three of these guys are players who never really seemed to get a proper shot. In a way, same with Peri Marosevic, who never got first team time in Dallas, but did pretty well here.

Sometimes, I think players get overlooked for some strange reasons.

my feelings exactly.esp now...if Vuck had been up to know been watching Dk who knows if his defense would have improved , at least as a target he would be temporary, along with a defensive big man along side ..and never saw Burgos play a bad game, a great attitude...who knows..

master099
07-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Heard he is going to Switzerland after his 3 months for a trial.

Interesting. Where did you hear this?