PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Stefan Frei update.

__wowza
06-26-2012, 03:43 PM
he got injured in march, and was said to be out for 6-8 weeks, which in turn became 4-6 months.
any updates on when he'll be back training full time with the squad? will we be able to see him back in action before the season ends?

tictoc
06-26-2012, 03:48 PM
At the last game I was at Gate 1 and saw him come in. He was in a brace of some sort (no crutches) so I don't know what that means about his progress. Also, the security guard didn't recognize him and made him open up the bag he was carrying. It was kind of funny.

KRO
06-26-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm sure that I read something last week about him being just off crutches and unlikely to be back this season.

London
06-27-2012, 07:08 AM
i was walking up atlantic ave before the game and there were close to 50 people walking twards the go tunnel, just then stefan and a friend walked out of the tunnel and right by the group of people (fans all in tfc gear) and in all honesty, there were only 4 or 5 people that even noticed that it was a TFC player. It was kind of sad.

as for your update: he was wearing an air cast or some sort of full brace still.

__wowza
06-27-2012, 07:43 AM
Also, the security guard didn't recognize him and made him open up the bag he was carrying. It was kind of funny.

probably to make sure he didn't smuggle in flairs. thanks for the updates folks.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, didn't kocic get a beer thrown at him last game?

:jaw:

#conspiracy! :wink5:

ryan
06-27-2012, 09:42 AM
If you were Frei, watching Kocic go through this, would you be in any hurry to play?

I'd wait till I'm 120% personally.

GabrielHurl
06-27-2012, 09:50 AM
There was a picture of him tweeted at a practice session last week on June 25 - working on the bikes with Cann.

http://i.imgur.com/Tm9tN.jpg

He lives in my apartment building - but I haven't seen him much since the injury

Code Red
06-27-2012, 01:25 PM
i was walking up atlantic ave before the game and there were close to 50 people walking twards the go tunnel, just then stefan and a friend walked out of the tunnel and right by the group of people (fans all in tfc gear) and in all honesty, there were only 4 or 5 people that even noticed that it was a TFC player. It was kind of sad.

as for your update: he was wearing an air cast or some sort of full brace still.

Logan Emory also uses that tunnel. Seen him crossing a couple times already.

As for Frei not being noticed, maybe his beard is making him unrecognizable. g:D