PDA

View Full Version : TFC Road Warriots - Lets invade NY !!!

Red CB Toronto
06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
With my third road game of the season just two days away in Montreal and Philly just over a week later, I have already stated to think about what other TFC games on the road I want to attend. What would really get my juices pumping is if a great sized contingent of Reds supporters all made the trek so looking at the schedule I think the game which would have the best chance of this happening is New York at the end of September.

How nice would it be for all of us to invade New York, with it being a Saturday night, September 29 I would love to see a sea of us out in full force at Red Bull Arena supporting the boys. So what does everyone think, lets do this and have a great time. How nice is it to have the Reds road game to a great city back on the weekend where everyone can enjoy it.

McBrace
06-25-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm on board. Heading down with my wife and some family to visit NYC.

TOBOR !
06-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Keep on the lookout for towrads !

Yeoman
06-25-2012, 08:44 PM
i've been debating on it.
great stadium. shit location though.
i know a footy pub a few mins drive away i went to last year, the name escapes me i'll have to ask again.

Code Red
06-25-2012, 09:16 PM
I can barely get myself to BMO Field these days nevermind going on the road... but make us proud CBlake.