PDA

View Full Version : Last nights game, one disrespectful ass.

Doucet3
06-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Was in sec 132 behind the net in the north end and was really enjoying the game actually (not as much in the last 20) had a little contingent of fans like always chirping Reis and was enjoying a beer then the fall stated to come in, Toronto was gased from playing 3 games in 7 days (kinda don't blame em for being wiped out at the end) and then the collapse, disappointing? Very. Optimistic?, yes. With Marnier in charge we have a loss and 2 ties and things are looking just a liiiitle brighter.

Well once the final whistle went it was understandable that the fans booed ( shit we've blown 5goals in the past 2 games) but I was angered and embarrassed as a TFC supporter that some fucking clown ass goof decided to throw a beer at Kocic after he held us in there for the whole god damn game, absolutely disgusting like I under stand you frustrated but to 1) throw a beer and 2) throw it at the MoM isn't going to help if your that displeased then fuck off, guys lucky I didn't see who it was, felt bad for Kocic, he dosnt deserve that.

Ps might be some spelling errors, iPhones acting Weird won't let me go back without deleting everything before it lol

:rant:

Flint
06-24-2012, 11:46 PM
Fucking asshole. Kocic probably has more heart than anyone on the team. Remember SUPPORT TFC HATE ML$E! The players are not the ones to be angry at!

DangerRed
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Fucking asshole. Kocic probably has more heart than anyone on the team. Remember SUPPORT TFC HATE ML$E! The players are not the ones to be angry at!

They're not? I think you're watching it wrong. MLSE has done plenty wrong to this club, but to blame them for turning a 3-1 lead and then a 2-0 lead in the next game (at home, no less!) is ridiculous. You gonna blame anyone, blame guys like Terry Dunfield and JDG. This club to me is greater than its owners, just as it's greater than its players and managers. I'd never stoop so low as to throw anything at them, but the recent couple losses are on them - not MLSE.

Brooker
06-25-2012, 01:24 AM
holy fuck a drunk has thrown a beer onto the pitch.

khso11
06-25-2012, 01:27 AM
This retard should throw beer at the mlse office not at the players

Flint
06-25-2012, 02:05 AM
They're not? I think you're watching it wrong. MLSE has done plenty wrong to this club, but to blame them for turning a 3-1 lead and then a 2-0 lead in the next game (at home, no less!) is ridiculous. You gonna blame anyone, blame guys like Terry Dunfield and JDG. This club to me is greater than its owners, just as it's greater than its players and managers. I'd never stoop so low as to throw anything at them, but the recent couple losses are on them - not MLSE.

Your right the last couple games were the fault of the players but in my opinion we can't be reacting game by game which is a problem with Toronto sports fans. I think we should be focusing on whose to blame for the last 6 years and that's ML$E. Our actions in game should follow as such. Our players represent the badge and While we should always support them on the field our anger should be strongly directed to the FO.
Just my opinion.

denime
06-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Your right the last couple games were the fault of the players but in my opinion we can't be reacting game by game which is a problem with Toronto sports fans. I think we should be focusing on whose to blame for the last 6 years and that's ML$E. Our actions in game should follow as such. Our players represent the badge and While we should always support them on the field our anger should be strongly directed to the FO.
Just my opinion.

and I would like to add few more games at the begging were players individual mistakes too,like first 10 games maybe. still at the end of the day to throw the beer on own player is just plain stupid.

brad
06-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Blame goes to both players and the people responsible for them being on the pitch IMHO.

Players that aren't trying, aren't applying themseleves in training or make a simple cockup when the should no better get the blame from me.

Guys like Dunfield or Harden are on the management for me. You can't fault them for effort but they just aren't good enough to play at this level.

Fort York Redcoat
06-25-2012, 07:05 AM
holy fuck a drunk has thrown a beer onto the pitch.

While not unprecedent it's always a shameful display. That beer thrower can GTFO.

TOBOR !
06-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Blame the players ? How about blame Mariner and his curious substitutions, or rather blame the guy that put him there - ANSELMI OUT.

Doucet3
06-25-2012, 07:32 AM
In all honestly and blame aside that was a sad site to see the poor guy pours his heart out in the match get a studs up challenge by sene into the chest and still goes balls out for the team making save after save, blame the team or Managment either way that was uncalled for.

__wowza
06-25-2012, 07:49 AM
eh, could been worse. you couldve been heckled/had something thrown at you on the capo stand in 30C weather with, with no megaphone and no drum backing you up for 40 minutes. you know this clubs soured people when you don't even feel like singing after a goal in the 4th.

Furtado91
06-25-2012, 08:27 AM
What the fuck is happening? Like honest to God its like people have gone mad or that bubbles have burst or something. so many negative things happening on this board and on the field. I think Kocic was the man keeping this team together for the most part in this game. I can see he really wants to make this work, otherwise he probably would have asked to be traded a long time ago.

Good on ya Kocic. thats why hes my favourite Player.

ensco
06-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Barring injury, Kocic is a lead pipe cinch to allow the most goals in an MLS season in MLS history.

The poor guy. He has been pretty good! He must wonder every day what he did in a previous life, to deserve having this gig be his shot at a pro career.

Phil
06-25-2012, 08:54 AM
We can debate the players vs. management vs. ownership failures all day, no problem there.

But to throw a beer at any player is flat out wrong. End of.

Shway
06-25-2012, 09:20 AM
^ I can understand the irrational thinking of throwing a beer at one of the opposing teams player, but I can NEVER understand the irrational thinking of throwing a beer at our own?....and at our keeper who needs the most backing out of everyone...

SoccMan
06-25-2012, 09:33 AM
Look it's never right to throw things on the field, but are you surprised, come on this team has been a nightmare from day one. I think we must own most of the futility records in the MLS. We go on scoring droughts that seem to last for ever,we seem to have the longest losing streaks, we seem to be the only team that consistently gives up leads in the dying minutes of games and not just this year but almost every season. We never seem to come back and either tie or win games in the dying minutes of games. I mean I could go on and on. I mean at times I feel like this club up until now has to be the the worst team in history in any league, that's how bad it seems!

Shakes McQueen
06-25-2012, 02:47 PM
We can debate the players vs. management vs. ownership failures all day, no problem there.

But to throw a beer at any player is flat out wrong. End of.

That's pretty much the beginning and end of it. At the end of the day this is entertainment, and these guys are entertainers. Your own emotions never make it okay to throw a beer, a bottle, a battery - anything - at a player.

- Scott

ryan
06-25-2012, 02:49 PM
That's pretty much the beginning and end of it. At the end of the day this is entertainment, and these guys are entertainers. Your own emotions never make it okay to throw a beer, a bottle, a battery - anything - at a player.

- Scott

Unless it's Landon Donovan.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png

__wowza
06-25-2012, 03:14 PM

- Scott

im guessing that the same people that do shit like this at a game wouldn't be throwing shit at a movie screen, or a stage, but something about the atmosphere of a sporting event makes them think it's ok.

KRO
06-25-2012, 03:36 PM
On the subject of stuff happening in the North Stand, what was going at the top just in front of the screen?

A group of about 20 were thrown out by the cops early in the 2nd half I think.

Some of them were wearing straw 'coolie' hats and they were all totally wasted.

Suds
06-25-2012, 04:30 PM
I can't believe people disrespect beer. Beer is good an is always there for you. Show some respect.

But seriously, it's never OK to throw anything at any player on the pitch. It's classless and childish!

(unless, as note above, it's Landon Donovan)g:D

eustacchio
06-25-2012, 04:36 PM
On the subject of stuff happening in the North Stand, what was going at the top just in front of the screen?

I think you answered your own question.

Doucet3
06-25-2012, 04:41 PM

Yea from what I caught in ear shot, the whole row in 133(?) at the top (20 ppl?) were all kicked out lol, apparently they took there shirts off an got belligerently drunk and someone obv complained and the cops were up there, the. Dumbass number 5? Started chirpin at the cop so he was given an ultimatum leave or get cuffed, then one guy at the top dumbass number 8? Lol started to get in the cops face till he was forced down the stairs for the most part, once they were dispersed it was over

West220Side
06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
I'll just uh... don't mind me... just gonna leave this here, and be on my way. Good day.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/08/article-2111789-12131670000005DC-198_634x854.jpg

OgtheDim
06-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Oooooo.......is it caption time?

My entry

"Chad, one of these and make sure this time its cold."

Abou Sky
06-26-2012, 05:11 AM
Was in sec 132 behind the net in the north end and was really enjoying the game actually (not as much in the last 20) had a little contingent of fans like always chirping Reis and was enjoying a beer then the fall stated to come in, Toronto was gased from playing 3 games in 7 days (kinda don't blame em for being wiped out at the end) and then the collapse, disappointing? Very. Optimistic?, yes. With Marnier in charge we have a loss and 2 ties and things are looking just a liiiitle brighter.

Well once the final whistle went it was understandable that the fans booed ( shit we've blown 5goals in the past 2 games) but I was angered and embarrassed as a TFC supporter that some fucking clown ass goof decided to throw a beer at Kocic after he held us in there for the whole god damn game, absolutely disgusting like I under stand you frustrated but to 1) throw a beer and 2) throw it at the MoM isn't going to help if your that displeased then fuck off, guys lucky I didn't see who it was, felt bad for Kocic, he dosnt deserve that.

Ps might be some spelling errors, iPhones acting Weird won't let me go back without deleting everything before it lol

:rant:

And you didn't smack him in the mouth?

My kid would have shut him down, at 8 he saw Milos is all that kept us alive.

Doucet3
06-26-2012, 06:09 AM
And you didn't smack him in the mouth?

My kid would have shut him down, at 8 he saw Milos is all that kept us alive.

He was on the level under the north end, didn't see who it was or I would have done more then smack the little fuck in the mouth

jabbronies
06-26-2012, 07:39 AM
These are the idiots that TFC want at the game. This is who that shitty video is targeted to. People who only care about the atmosphere and not the game? Who think it's ok to throw beer at our players, especially the ones who are keeping us in the game but they wouldn't know because they are focused on the atmosphere and not the game itself. They think beer throwing adds atmosphere...MLSE Do you get it yet?

ryan
06-26-2012, 07:51 AM
These are the idiots that TFC want at the game. This is who that shitty video is targeted to. People who only care about the atmosphere and not the game? Who think it's ok to throw beer at our players, especially the ones who are keeping us in the game but they wouldn't know because they are focused on the atmosphere and not the game itself. They think beer throwing adds atmosphere...MLSE Do you get it yet?

Exactly what I wanted to rant about today when I woke up.

Some have said they want a full house/more fans/etc, but I'd rather it half empty than with these fuckwads. Drunk douchebags belong at Jays games, it's a baseball thing, not a footie thing. Stop trying to fucking blend the two.

Think about it, what do you do/regularly see at Jays games?
-Drunk groups
-Obnoxious heckling over supporting the team
-Little interest in the actual game
-Thrown beers
-Drunk douchers fighting cops or other fans

Keep these fucks at the Dome. I got nothing against baseball fandom really, the sport is 90% waiting/downtime so the need to get shitfaced is understandable. Footie is not, it's the opposite...10% downtime at best, so I just don't want it at BMO anymore because it ruins the scene we used to have. What it should be.

tfcfan2011
06-26-2012, 09:39 PM
just to chime in as well. there was a group in front of us in the southeast corner, pretty much EXACTLY the folks shown in that promo video. they had a large group, and had about 10 seats in each of 2 rows back to back. the girls in the lower row stood with their backs to the game 90% of the time, while the guys yelled stuff like "get up, you're shit!" to our own players constantly.

also notable were the strange looks from some when people used naughty words in reference to the game, ref, whatever. it was a real sideshow for them... imagine going to a sporting event, and taking pictures/video of THE CROWD. not a tifo, or a banner, just supporters watching and reacting to the game.

the regulars around us have slowly disappeared making way for big swaths of doucheass tourists. its bad and getting worse up in the stands and its driving day 1 supporters out. sad state of affairs, and the golden goose may be taking its last breaths.

T-boy
06-27-2012, 12:14 PM
When I'm angry at the team next time, I'm going to get a $20 bill out my wallet and throw it at the players! That will really hurt them!

(next tme, "fan" who threw the beer...just drink the beer or don't waste your money buying it in the first place!).

Code Red
06-27-2012, 12:50 PM
While I don't condone beer throwing, I'm more alarmed that our own supporters are heckling / throwing objects at our capos. WTF is that all about? Wowza, I got the impression that you were the one who was heckled / had something thrown in your direction. Was this the case? If so, I'd recommend that the RPB execs and/or membership keep a lookout as ANY individual (RPB or NOT) who heckles / throws an object in the direction of a capo should be either spoken to and/or removed from that section.

__wowza
06-27-2012, 01:30 PM
just to chime in as well. there was a group in front of us in the southeast corner, pretty much EXACTLY the folks shown in that promo video. they had a large group, and had about 10 seats in each of 2 rows back to back. the girls in the lower row stood with their backs to the game 90% of the time, while the guys yelled stuff like "get up, you're shit!" to our own players constantly.

also notable were the strange looks from some when people used naughty words in reference to the game, ref, whatever. it was a real sideshow for them... imagine going to a sporting event, and taking pictures/video of THE CROWD. not a tifo, or a banner, just supporters watching and reacting to the game.

the regulars around us have slowly disappeared making way for big swaths of doucheass tourists. its bad and getting worse up in the stands and its driving day 1 supporters out. sad state of affairs, and the golden goose may be taking its last breaths.

the golden goose is dead my friend.
i mentioned it during the original town hall, and i mentioned it again..

(in response to being called a "vocal minority")
we've been put on the ads, we've been touted as part of the gameday experience, danny and our former captain have called us the 12th man, you show us on screen when we score, you show us on screen when we're scored on, DON'T EVER CALL US THE VOCAL MINORITY.

they want to sell a "gameday experience" then give us a reason to bring the gameday experience. i had people asking to take a photo with me because i was on the capo stand for the last game, after we gave up TWO GOALS for a loss. these are the people MLSE is catering to now. if they gave us a reason to sing, the experience would sell itself. you'd find less people complaining about the owners and more supporters in the stands if we were losing and still buying tickets at year 1 prices.

Chinatownchef
06-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Yeah, that's just disgraceful what that hooligan did with that beer and all. Kocic played his heart out, it kinda was his teammates that let him down at the moment. He knows they security can't do much now the game is over so I don't what the purpose is to throw a plastic beer cup on the field would do. I was more interested in watching the police taking positions beside the referees, thinking the fans would charge the field and take a run at the refs.