Vancity RED
06-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Hi,
Anyone interested in some TFC stuff?
- Long-sleave jersey (large)
- Long-sleave Adidas warm up (large)
- Three scarves
- Two flags

I moved out of town and, frankly, don't support the team anymore. Rather than give the stuff away by dumping it in a clothing bin, I figure surely someone on this board would be interested. I'd rather offer it all as a package, wouldn't mind a few bucks for it...at least the cost of shipping. E-mail me at capmodel@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers.

Cashcleaner
06-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Bumping this to help a brother out. Already got my share of TFC merch, but I'm sure you'll find a buyer.

cincy
06-18-2012, 06:24 AM
PM'd

TOBOR !
06-18-2012, 07:27 AM
I like the way you have displayed your items. You may have a future in merchandising.

However I feel you may have greater success moving used toilet paper at this time.

Best of luck.

[NBF]
06-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Hi,
Anyone interested in some TFC stuff?
- Long-sleave jersey (large)
- Long-sleave Adidas warm up (large)
- Three scarves
- Two flags

I moved out of town and, frankly, don't support the team anymore. Rather than give the stuff away by dumping it in a clothing bin, I figure surely someone on this board would be interested. I'd rather offer it all as a package, wouldn't mind a few bucks for it...at least the cost of shipping. E-mail me at capmodel@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers.

http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/ehow/images/a07/ie/1m/hermit-crab-science-projects-800x800.jpg

New home and new alligance, good luck in your new digs. Selling your old TFC merchandise though will be hampered by the sentimental value you put on them. MLSE, has definitely made it easier on you by coming out with a new jersey like every other rebuild or system restore point. You're better off giving it to a shelter.

__wowza
06-18-2012, 08:57 AM
;1501369']You're better off giving it to a shelter.

tried that with my pink kit, they said they have standards and didn't want it! :lol:

TOBOR !
06-18-2012, 08:57 AM
Fact : overstocked TFC items are first sent to shelters, the Salvation Army and other NGOs to see if anyone wants them - with the remainder being offered to third world countries.

Anything rejected is then put on sale at National Sports.