PDA

View Full Version : The Reds at Impact Roll Call - June 27

Red CB Toronto
06-16-2012, 02:53 PM
So we are less than two weeks away from the Reds third and final trip into Montreal this year. After two matches at the way too big Olympic Stadium, it will be wonderful enjoying the outdoor vibe of the newly renovated Saputo Stadium. With kickoff at 7:30 pm on Wednesday, June 27 I know it will be hard for some to make the trip but hopefully some will be able to, via plane, train, car or bus, whatever way you choose. I will be there and always look forward to enjoying a night with my fellow TFC supporters.

The pre-game get together as always will be a at McLeans, 120 Peel Street, just around the corner from the Bell Centre. I touched base with them and they will be having $5 pints all day and food specials. It will also be a great afternoon there as one of the Euro semi-finals will be kicking off at 2:45 pm. What a great way to enjoy the afternoon before cheering on the Reds.

Red CB Toronto
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Just about a week away from the Reds return to Montreal. Hope people are making the trek, a great way to get an early start to the long weekend.