PDA

View Full Version : Team Revenues

sully
06-10-2012, 07:20 PM
http://footballrevenues.weebly.com/

interesting list pertainng to show revenues for all teams making at least 10M Euros in revenues. I don't know how reliable it is, but anyway: Seattle at E38M, LAG at E30M, Philalelphia and Vancouver and Toronto at E15M. DC, Kansas, New England and Chicago at E11M.

If this list is accurate then the fact that Toronto is one of the few clubs with 3 DPs and I think the third highest salaries then that says something...

[NBF]
06-10-2012, 07:31 PM
http://footballrevenues.weebly.com/

interesting list pertainng to show revenues for all teams making at least 10M Euros in revenues. I don't know how reliable it is, but anyway: Seattle at E38M, LAG at E30M, Philalelphia and Vancouver and Toronto at E15M. DC, Kansas, New England and Chicago at E11M.

If this list is accurate then the fact that Toronto is one of the few clubs with 3 DPs and I think the third highest salaries then that says something...

Dont click on the weblink, its a sketchy looking website, with a cookie cutter template. I also like to point out that the "weekly" has been mispelled.

flamehawk
06-10-2012, 07:42 PM
;1499316']Dont click on the weblink, its a sketchy looking website, with a cookie cutter template. I also like to point out that the "weekly" has been mispelled.

works fine for me. Weebly is a free website creator/hosting site .. so probably just someone using those services to host this information?

prizby
06-10-2012, 07:56 PM
highly doubt the accuracy; feel's like a total guess

james
06-19-2012, 07:21 PM
if true i don't get how LA would make the 2nd most, they have problem selling tickets, and must pay more on players then any other team!

Kooper
06-19-2012, 09:45 PM
if true i don't get how LA would make the 2nd most, they have problem selling tickets, and must pay more on players then any other team!

Sorry there is a type. LA should read Toronto.

Imagine how much better they would be if TFC actually filled the stadium instead of squandered the fan base.

ryan
06-20-2012, 07:55 AM

LA's TV deal alone was pretty big for MLS standards.