PDA

View Full Version : Please Help with Pics/Vids of my boy

Abou Sky
05-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey all, if anyone has any pics/video of my son Sky (he is the real Sky, I am Dave) on the Capo stand with Bobby after the game last night please PM me.

__wowza
05-24-2012, 05:45 PM
was he the one on your shoulders after the game outside gate 3? i got a video of it, its kinda dark though.

bigredone
05-25-2012, 07:44 AM
I have some video and pics from outside gate 3 also. Is this the location you are referring to? I will post them this evening, but not sure where to. Is on this thread a good idea?

bigredone
05-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Hey all, if anyone has any pics/video of my son Sky (he is the real Sky, I am Dave) on the Capo stand with Bobby after the game last night please PM me.

Sorry about the delay, I will post the sort-dark video and some pics outside of gate 3 after the Vancouver game. I was very drunk and can't remember many faces, but hope it's what your looking for. My tech. abilities are limited and I have to wait for my better half to get home. Please Stand By.

Abou Sky
05-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Thanks all, we actually got a near repeat on Saturday with better lighting. Seems like ALL the video is just a couple of bright lights and people singing.

I posted a couple of vids of him.

bigredone
05-28-2012, 06:32 PM
I am having serious difficulty uploading and accessing the video which doesn't appear on the list after it is uploaded. When I try again it says it is too large. Any ideas?

Yagbod
05-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Set up a YouTube account and then link to them here. It's not as hard as you might think, despite taking years to get around to it myself...