PDA

View Full Version : Pregame/In game: 23 May, Vancouver at TFC (Voyageurs Cup Final 2nd leg)

Pages : [1] 2

Yohan
05-21-2012, 11:01 AM
1-1 on aggregate.

I never want Vancouver or Montreal to lift the Voyageurs Cup, especially on our own pitch. You'd likely feel the same if you ever read the Southsiders board lol.

bigredone
05-21-2012, 11:09 AM
So a TFC win!!! Yes, thanks! Hopefully this thread stays positive!

I think 2 - 1 TFC on agg. Never surrender, but be ready! We MAY need some ammo to support the boys with in the coming months :(

ManUtd4ever
05-21-2012, 11:10 AM
I will be attending this match and hoping that TFC advances to the CCL because there is nothing else to play for this year. On the other hand, it would be a complete mockery of the current qualifying structure if a team that is 0-9 in league play represents our country in the CCL.

Ideally, I want to TFC to advance, and Winter to be replaced by someone (anyone?!) who can lead this team to respectable results in MLS and the CCL from this point forward. If TFC wins the ACC, and then manages to earn some positive results in league play by the time the group stage commences, I think it will be somewhat easier to digest for all concerned.

ryan
05-21-2012, 11:20 AM
first winless team to win a cup?

making history left, right and centre this club.

narduch
05-21-2012, 11:26 AM
TFC will advance. The absurdity must continue.

Yohan
05-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Imagine how pissed Wankouver would be if they lost to a winless TFC team. haha.

Couchy81
05-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Hoping for the win, however bittersweet it will be.

I really hope Winter starts Lambe/DK/Soolsma, and only subs Plata in after the 65th minute. The little guy is gassed around the 60 mark when he starts. DK will also be tired after the 70, I really wish we had kept Gordon to sub in off the bench.

Will be watching on TV. I haven't missed a single CC/CL home match in over 2 years but I will be continuing my protest with my wallet. Not a single coin into the MLSE coffers until heads roll, and not just Winters.

ManUtd4ever
05-21-2012, 12:42 PM
The one relatively positive aspect of this upcoming match is that Winter will finally have a healthy roster at his disposal (other than Frei) for the first time this season. With that in mind, I would go with the following starting lineup:

----------------Kocic---------------

Eckersley--Henry--Cann--Morgan

-----DeGuzman-----Frings--------

---------------Avila----------------

Soolsma------------------Johnson

-----------Koevermans-----------

Subs: Lambe, Plata, Dunfield, Silva, Aceval, Hall, Emory

Just One Man
05-21-2012, 01:05 PM
TFC will advance. The absurdity must continue.

Yep. Thats the story I want to see. It would be a good laugh (which is what this team is best for really).

narduch
05-21-2012, 01:23 PM
----------------Kocic---------------

Eckersley--Henry--Cann--Morgan

-----DeGuzman-----Frings--------

---------------Avila----------------

Soolsma------------------Johnson

-----------Koevermans-----------

I wonder if Eckersley is out of Winter's dog house yet?

Gringo Starr
05-21-2012, 02:18 PM
For me a win is a win and a cup is a cup. When TFC puts this away on Wednesday it will be because they deserved to. But for Hassli's wonder strike they were the better team, dominating stretches against a team in the top half of the table. Current record shouldn't cheapen any accomplishment, they still had to go out and play the teams head to head.

Silver lining to an 0-9 season is being able to remind Whitecap and Impact fans that they lost to an 0-9 squad while we retain the cup

Alonso
05-21-2012, 02:30 PM
We will win this if only because of the absurdity of it all. We have continually overachieved in the CCL and ACC/NCC if you compare it to league results over the last year and a bit, and quite frankly I'm loving it.

When do they start translating that into league play? Not sure, but I'll take a win tomorrow with a head-shake, grin, and my shoulders shrugged. :noidea:

bigredone
05-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Whitecaps on Tuesday, Redcaps on Wednesday.

Redcaps, definition. 1. Being so embarrassed :redface: by loosing a trophy game to TFC.

Roogsy
05-21-2012, 03:05 PM
ACC/CCL forms still seems to be there even if the league form is not. 2-2 TFC and we keep the Cup.

RC8
05-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Hoping for the win, however bittersweet it will be.

I really hope Winter starts Lambe/DK/Soolsma, and only subs Plata in after the 65th minute. The little guy is gassed around the 60 mark when he starts. DK will also be tired after the 70, I really wish we had kept Gordon to sub in off the bench.

Will be watching on TV. I haven't missed a single CC/CL home match in over 2 years but I will be continuing my protest with my wallet. Not a single coin into the MLSE coffers until heads roll, and not just Winters.

Buy a 2nd hand ticket from a season ticket holder. MLSE will make less money than they would with your TV ratings and you get to support the players.

KGH
05-21-2012, 03:23 PM
I wonder if Eckersley is out of Winter's dog house yet?

I suspect Hall is getting playing time because they're shopping him around and want to prove to potential teams that he's fit.

narduch
05-21-2012, 04:29 PM
ACC/CCL forms still seems to be there even if the league form is not. 2-2 TFC and we keep the Cup.

Is that a typo? Vancouver would advance with a 2-2 score.

Roogsy
05-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Is that a typo? Vancouver would advance with a 2-2 score.

My bad I meant 2-1.

TFC/Everton
05-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Jay DeMerit's Tweet:

Jay DeMerit ‏@D6MERIT (https://twitter.com/#!/D6MERIT)
Hi Toronto, I'm looking for something small-ish, has some ribbons, silver, shiny, sponsored by Amway... Seen it? #gocaps (https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23gocaps)

jloome
05-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Jay DeMerit's Tweet:

Jay DeMerit ‏@D6MERIT (https://twitter.com/#%21/D6MERIT)
Hi Toronto, I'm looking for something small-ish, has some ribbons, silver, shiny, sponsored by Amway... Seen it? #gocaps (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23gocaps)

my answer: Your penis?

Shakes McQueen
05-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Jay DeMerit's Tweet:

Jay DeMerit ‏@D6MERIT (https://twitter.com/#!/D6MERIT)
Hi Toronto, I'm looking for something small-ish, has some ribbons, silver, shiny, sponsored by Amway... Seen it? #gocaps (https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23gocaps)

This is just about the lamest trash talk tweet ever. My response would be "Yeah Jay, it's in our trophy case, asshole".

- Scott

denime
05-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Jay DeMerit's Tweet:

Jay DeMerit ‏@D6MERIT (https://twitter.com/#%21/D6MERIT)
Hi Toronto, I'm looking for something small-ish, has some ribbons, silver, shiny, sponsored by Amway... Seen it? #gocaps (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23gocaps)

Moron,the cup was sponsored by Voyageurs not Amway.

Roogsy
05-21-2012, 07:48 PM
:facepalm:

What an idiot. You know, the motivation thing works the other way too. Are these idiots not capable of keeping their mouths closed?

It's kinda like playing poker. Showing your hand after a bluff is very rarely a good idea but people let their egos run their play and eventually get burned.

TFC USA
05-21-2012, 09:06 PM
We will win, then we'll get excited about the season turning around, improvement and shit, and then lose to Philly and repeat this torturous cycle.

I'd almost rather we'd lose both games so house can be cleaned instead of salvaging pretend success like this. On the other hand, fuck Vancouver so 2-1 TFC.

Ajax TFC
05-21-2012, 09:22 PM
I suspect Hall is getting playing time because they're shopping him around and want to prove to potential teams that he's fit.
yeah, that's right. we got him because we planned on trading him the second he's fit. Never mind the fact that we only had one right back

sashavukelich
05-22-2012, 07:52 AM
lol everyone is coming SOOO hard down on Jay Demerit (who is a player I DREAM we would have), but seriously. What are TFC players tweeting about this? Absolutely nothing

Fort York Redcoat
05-22-2012, 08:16 AM
lol everyone is coming SOOO hard down on Jay Demerit (who is a player I DREAM we would have), but seriously. What are TFC players tweeting about this? Absolutely nothing

As we should. What an lame thing for Demerit to say. And what did you want TFC to tweet about?

tfcleeds
05-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Jay Demerit is a fucking idiot. No love lost for that asshole. (and my dislike for him goes way back)Hope we crush their dreams again.

Joe Kool
05-22-2012, 08:31 AM
I think Demerit's tweet was ok. Just some light humour and not a dig at anyone. He is a decent guy. Some people take this kind of stuff way too seriously methinks.

As far as the game goes I agree with most on here. Probably TFC will keep up their non-MLS form and pull something out. They had better because there is no thunderstorms on the forecast to bail them out. After looking at Koevermans after game interview Winter better step in there and get this team pumped because he, and probably other players, look like he would rather just walk away from the whole thing right now. Winter just doesn't seem to be that motivational guy though that is needed. I can't see him pumping up everyone the way he talks plus he thinks we dominate pretty much every game so maybe he doesn't feel motivational speaking is warranted. Frankly I have no idea. I just want to see TFC lift the trophy and have a happy moment in a so far shitty season.

Furtado91
05-22-2012, 08:41 AM
i Cannot bare the thought of us not lifting the cup at home. I hope for the best. I will be at this game, and I hope to see it in person.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!.

KGH
05-22-2012, 09:09 AM
yeah, that's right. we got him because we planned on trading him the second he's fit. Never mind the fact that we only had one right back

Stinson has shown that he can sub in and play back up as a RB. In fact I believe he played that position in College and got a game in that role during the Olympic qualifying.

Plus considering the salary cap constraints we have right now and the weekness at the CB position its tough to keep $130-150k on the bench as a backup.

Ajax TFC
05-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Ok, then why did we get him? Nothing in the RB position has changed since we got him. Also apparently he's two footed so he could back up LB as well

KGH
05-22-2012, 09:57 AM
We traded a 2nd round pick for him late last year because we weren't sure if we were going to be able to keep ecks or not. In an ideal world it's good to have 2 guys like this fighting for 1 position. But in the cap constrained world we live in I could see us trading him for allocation ($130k plus the allocation), dropping aceval (great boot but too slow for this league; $70kish), and bringing in a true #1 CB (with the equivilant of $200-$250k annual salary). Our back four would look like:

1st team -> Ecks ---- New CB ---- Cann/Henry ---- Morgan
2nd team -> Stinson --- Henry/Cann --- Maund --- Emory

With Williams as a wait and see.

I think we're 1 solid vetern CB away from having a decent enough squad to do some damage in the table.

MartinUtd
05-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Ok, then why did we get him? Nothing in the RB position has changed since we got him. Also apparently he's two footed so he could back up LB as well

Why did we get a lot of the players on our roster? Outside of the dutch/german connections I have absolutely no idea who's pulling the strings.

Lucky Strike
05-22-2012, 10:51 AM
I think we're 1 solid vetern CB away from having a decent enough squad to do some damage in the table.

The squad does do damage... to itself. One of the lines we've heard over this horror show of a season is that the team is better than its 0-9 record. The cynic would likely say: "If they're better than 0-9, then they wouldn't be 0-9."

I'd venture that it's true that the team is better than 0-9, which makes for a damning statement on Aron Winter that he can't get the best out of the players available. The players are mentally broken as a group, although no one at TFC would ever say so. Regardless of what happens in the Canadian Championship (a win might buy Winter a few more games), Winter has to go. And for me to believe that 100% is a pretty big deal as I haven't been quick to turn on our coaches.

Mo Johnston: Though we finished last, I was new at following football at the time and thought the end result was pretty typical for an expansion team (based on other sports).

John Carver: I grew really tired of his blaming the referees, but that's about it.

Chris Cummins: The only other coach that I thought had to go. The 2009 team was the most talented TFC ever fielded (as in talented individual players) but Cummins couldn't coax the level of team performance that could be expected of these individuals, culminating in the 5-0 self-defecation in New York to miss the playoffs.

Preki: Say what you will about all the claims that he didn't know what he was doing tactically, he was a douche with everyone, he was egotistical, he found players in the most random places (someone once called them an Eastern European riff-raff), etc. how fair is it that he only got three-quarters of a season?

Nick Dasovic: Really bland approach to everything, made the best of the situation with plumber players who really weren't talented enough for anything other than Prekiball.

Aron Winter: Seemed like he was onto something in the closing stages of 2011 and the opening of 2012. True, a lot of factors conspired to give the team a poor hand (Eckersley, Plata and DK not playing up to last year's performances, Caicedo crapping out, Aceval being crap, Frings being injured in the MLS opener, etc.) but a true leader would find a way to overcome that.

I understand that ownership is really committed to less turnover and sticking with a vision (I believe that's the way to go) but has it been too long? The team has been losing way too much for far too long, I fear that losing has become a culture because nothing has changed under Winter.

Beach_Red
05-22-2012, 11:04 AM

I think we'll win against Vancouver tomorrow. But, I have to wonder, has any team ever started a season 0-9 and been one player away from respectability?

Auzzy
05-22-2012, 11:11 AM
I think we're also one card short of a full deck.

Or perhaps one brick short of a load?

Or only one banana short of a fruit salad? One clown short of a circus?

Anyway, it's all OK, because according to AW, we were the better team vs DC. http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2012/05/21/acc-tfc-shake-latest-league-loss-finale-ahead

I liked one of the comments below the article:

Well I think that makes 9 out of 9. 9 times that Winter has judged TFC to be the better team in the game. If only we can stop keeping track of those pesky goal things and get some figure skating style judging... with Winter the only judge.

Beach_Red
05-22-2012, 11:21 AM
^ I like the way he seems to think the other teams are playing the best they possibly can and not simply just good enough to win against us, as if they couldn't step it up another notch if we accidently scored first....

rocker
05-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Fuck Vancouver. I don't care what the context is. I want to see TFC beat Vancouver. Simple as that.
The image of Montreal winning the cup at BMO and Adam Fucking Braz jumping around with it is still in my memory. I don't like that memory. I don't want to add another memory of an opponent winning the cup at BMO.

Yohan
05-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Stinson has shown that he can sub in and play back up as a RB. In fact I believe he played that position in College and got a game in that role during the Olympic qualifying.

Plus considering the salary cap constraints we have right now and the weekness at the CB position its tough to keep $130-150k on the bench as a backup.

Stinson has been crap at RB, esp in Olympic Qualifying. Worse than Hall this year at RB

Alonso
05-22-2012, 11:50 AM
:facepalm:

What an idiot. You know, the motivation thing works the other way too. Are these idiots not capable of keeping their mouths closed?

It's kinda like playing poker. Showing your hand after a bluff is very rarely a good idea but people let their egos run their play and eventually get burned.

I hate when fans pull this shit to, like when Beckham had the beer and shit thrown at him at the skydome this year. Piss the guy off and put a fire under his ass so that he plays that little bit better. Same play he drops a corner kick into the box with a scramble ending with Donvan scoring.

Players like Beckham and Dero and Donovan show up for almost every game with enough personal motivation that you don't really need to fuel their fire anymore and get them even more determined/focused.

Beckham turned around after that goal and rubbed it into the entire sections face.

I'm a bit superstitious when it comes to sports as well and in my opinion its just bad karma to do this shit, its like commentators saying "well looks like Frei will get his first shut out of the year" with 5 minutes left to play.

Just shut up.

Auzzy
05-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Toronto Fight Club

Arash Madani ‏@ArashMadani
Caan on Koevermans quote: "Actions speak louder than words. If u r going to say something like that, do something about it." #TorontoFC #TFC

Um, Adrian, I believe he did. He scored a goal even though he didn't start, and only played in the 2nd half. He also didn't drop his marker & let a goal in. Wish we could say the same for you & your backline buddies.

moralis
05-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Lots of negativity going on with TFC players: Danny Kovermans and Adrian Cann:

Danny Kovermans:

Koevermans didn't back down from his comment that #TFC (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23TFC) is "the worst team in the world." Said DK: "Name me another 0-9 team in the world."

https://twitter.com/#!/ArashMadani/status/204974140124434432

Adrian Cann:

Caan on Koevermans quote: "Actions speak louder than words. If u r going to say something like that, do something about it." #TorontoFC (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23TorontoFC) #TFC (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23TFC)

https://twitter.com/#!/ArashMadani/status/204977884039876608

MAN THIS IS NOT GOOD. GOD HELP US.

kodiakTFC
05-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I have full confidence we'll win this game because its a weekday game.

ryan
05-22-2012, 12:09 PM
There's all sorts of quotes being posted on his twitter.

What the fuck is going on.

Auzzy
05-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Danny & Adrian spat being discussed in this thread: http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?31848-Ummm-did-Cann-just-call-out-Koevermans

nascarguy
05-22-2012, 01:20 PM
so what sould we do if we do not win on wednesday cause even if we we win I still want mlse gone from toronto

Fort York Redcoat
05-22-2012, 01:29 PM
so what sould we do if we do not win on wednesday cause even if we we win I still want mlse gone from toronto

We should hope we win till then. Sorry about your luck about MLSE.

ManUtd4ever
05-22-2012, 01:34 PM

Well, although the MLSE entity will remain intact, the ownership group is still changing hands regardless of what transpires tomorrow or the rest of the season. I am hoping that will be the silver lining of the black cloud that this season has turned into.

Auzzy
05-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Carl Robinson & JDM being all classy & shit with their latest pre-game comments about TFC...

Auzzy
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately, given experiences when there's been drama over the past year and a bit, I'm concerned that Winter may not start Koevermanns tomorrow. Which would be a pity.

For the first time in a while, I would like to see the guys that can control the ball a bit (like Soolsma, Koevermans) start the game. Coming back from injury, they may not be good for the full 90. At the 60th or 75th minute, put in a guy like Plata, who may have better luck running at tired defenders.

bigredone
05-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Unfortunately, given experiences when there's been drama over the past year and a bit, I'm concerned that Winter may not start Koevermanns tomorrow. Which would be a pity.

For the first time in a while, I would like to see the guys that can control the ball a bit (like Soolsma, Koevermans) start the game. Coming back from injury, they may not be good for the full 90. At the 60th or 75th minute, put in a guy like Plata, who may have better luck running at tired defenders.

There is no other choice than starting the dutch boys. It must happen. I totally agree with the Plata move too.

If Winter fails at this than he does not bleed red, or oranje.

Jack
05-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Carl Robinson & JDM being all classy & shit with their latest pre-game comments about TFC...

Link? I can't find shit on my phone :(

Auzzy
05-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Link? I can't find shit on my phone :(

From John Molinaro's Twitter, 3 hours ago:

DeMerit: "I don’t think they’re an 0-9 team. I think they're a very good team that sometimes the ball hasn't bounced their way." #TFC

Carl Robinson: "I have fond memories. I had a great time here. I met a lot of good friends here. ... I hold the club in high esteem." #TFC

More Robo: "You don’t wish it on any player or manager. ... I’m sure their luck will turn around sooner rather than later." #TFC

Jack
05-22-2012, 08:08 PM
From John Molinaro's Twitter, 3 hours ago:
Thanks.

TFC07
05-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Even though we have away goal, I don't think that will be enough for us to win this game tomorrow especially with all drama behind the scenes. I except this game will end up as a draw or loss.

Rene Kingsriver
05-22-2012, 08:30 PM
I admire the positivity but I'm surprised at what little respect Vancouver are getting on this thread given they are 18 points ahead of us in the MLS. I'd say our chances of getting a result we need are 50-50 at best

tfcleeds
05-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Just took a gander over at the Southsiders site to see what they're saying. Of course, they have a whole thread devoted to our misfortunes. Man, how I'd love to win tomorrow and shut them up for another year (well, at least in regards to the ACC)

Red CB Toronto
05-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Does anyone know, if tied after 90 minutes tomorrow is it 30 minutes plus a shoot out?

jloome
05-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Does anyone know, if tied after 90 minutes tomorrow is it 30 minutes plus a shoot out?

During the final series, if both clubs are level on aggregate over the two games, the "Away Goals" rule will be used to determine the series winner (ie: the club that scores the most goals on the road over the two games). If the "Away Goals" rule does not produce a result (ie: both teams have scored the same number of goals at home and away), then two 15-minute periods of extra time will be played at the end of the second leg.
If, during extra time, both teams score the same number of goals, the visiting team will win the series on the strength of the number of "Away Goals" they have scored in the extra-time period. If no goals are scored during extra time, the series will then be determined with a penalty shootout.

from mlssoccer.com

rocker
05-22-2012, 11:26 PM
I admire the positivity but I'm surprised at what little respect Vancouver are getting on this thread given they are 18 points ahead of us in the MLS. I'd say our chances of getting a result we need are 50-50 at best

Well, we did just tie them, at their home, after a solid performance where their only goal occurred in extra time.
They played on the weekend as well, and have to fly across the continent to BMO Field.

Based on your comment though, I'm surprised you're giving TFC even 50-50... lol.

Fort York Redcoat
05-23-2012, 07:11 AM
^Yeah I'm not one for bigging up an opponent that, regardless of records, got beat at home. It's all on the line tonight. Even chance.

You just had to mention Shoot out didn't you. After that CL final I thought to myself "what if I actually cared about that result?"

If we go to penalties I blame you alone CBlake!!!g:D

ManUtd4ever
05-23-2012, 07:27 AM
This match has interesting repercussions.

If TFC loses, I assume a managerial change will be imminent with the season rendered meaningless before the end of May.

However, if TFC manages a scoreless draw or a victory tonight, the dynamics change entirely.

As we all know, MLSE is purely a profit driven corporation, and the benefits of qualifying for the CCL are more lucrative than qualifying for the MLS Playoffs, with more guaranteed extra matches at BMO Field. In that sense, Winter likely has the support of the MLSE Board Of Governors based on TFC's recent astonishing run in the CCL and the additional revenue those extra matches at BMO Field/Rogers Centre generated.

If TFC advances to the CCL again, Winter could very well gain job security for the rest of the season, regardless of TFC's record of futility in league play.

Oldtimer
05-23-2012, 09:07 AM
My prediction, Whitecaps take it 3-1, with an early goal against TFC eliminating the away goals advantage and disheartening the team.

Roogsy
05-23-2012, 09:12 AM
During the final series, if both clubs are level on aggregate over the two games, the "Away Goals" rule will be used to determine the series winner (ie: the club that scores the most goals on the road over the two games). If the "Away Goals" rule does not produce a result (ie: both teams have scored the same number of goals at home and away), then two 15-minute periods of extra time will be played at the end of the second leg.
If, during extra time, both teams score the same number of goals, the visiting team will win the series on the strength of the number of "Away Goals" they have scored in the extra-time period. If no goals are scored during extra time, the series will then be determined with a penalty shootout.

from mlssoccer.com

That is a very clear and unfair disadvantage. They should wipe away the "away goal" rule for extra time. If TFC and VWFC go into extra time tied 1-1, and then both score goals leaving it 2-2 but Vancouver has had an extra 30 minutes to score the more weighty "away goal", I'd be really pissed. Giving a visiting team an extra 30 minutes to score a goal that counts for more than a home goal is a poor process to decide a winner.

Fort York Redcoat
05-23-2012, 09:24 AM
My prediction, Whitecaps take it 3-1, with an early goal against TFC eliminating the away goals advantage and disheartening the team.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ok_VYFnO1Co/TsAkk_Nr4QI/AAAAAAAAAXM/KOt-14kvByQ/s1600/debbie-downer.jpg

I predict a 2-1 win with the winner after the 80th.

I predict a heart attack if it goes to penalty kicks.

denime
05-23-2012, 09:31 AM
That is a very clear and unfair disadvantage. They should wipe away the "away goal" rule for extra time. If TFC and VWFC go into extra time tied 1-1, and then both score goals leaving it 2-2 but Vancouver has had an extra 30 minutes to score the more weighty "away goal", I'd be really pissed. Giving a visiting team an extra 30 minutes to score a goal that counts for more than a home goal is a poor process to decide a winner.

It does look as unfair,but those rules are being used world wide,except CCL I think.At the end of the day,away goal is away goal and will count as two in case of tie game,in regura or extra time.How about we win tonight ,so we don't have to worry about away goal rule.
2-0 TFC

bigredone
05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Gonna redirect this thread.....

.....old prediction TFC 2 VWC 1

new prediction TFC 4 VWC 2. There is much pent up rage and a want to prove themselves to each other. Even if proving themselves to each other is to rub it in each others faces there will be goals.

Red Rat
05-23-2012, 10:44 AM
This match has interesting repercussions.

If TFC loses, I assume a managerial change will be imminent with the season rendered meaningless before the end of May.

However, if TFC manages a scoreless draw or a victory tonight, the dynamics change entirely.

As we all know, MLSE is purely a profit driven corporation, and the benefits of qualifying for the CCL are more lucrative than qualifying for the MLS Playoffs, with more guaranteed extra matches at BMO Field. In that sense, Winter likely has the support of the MLSE Board Of Governors based on TFC's recent astonishing run in the CCL and the additional revenue those extra matches at BMO Field/Rogers Centre generated.

If TFC advances to the CCL again, Winter could very well gain job security for the rest of the season, regardless of TFC's record of futility in league play.

This is why I want TFC out of this competition.
I predict 2-1 Vancouver

ryan
05-23-2012, 11:15 AM
This is going to PK's.

1-1 AET

Milos plays hero.

See you in August.

__wowza
05-23-2012, 11:27 AM
I predict 2-1 Vancouver

part of me wants to say "how could you say that you don't want us to win!?"
part of me wants to say "if they're going to axe him, i agree, we lose and we stop the bleeding instead of dragging it out"

Thomas
05-23-2012, 12:03 PM
You sound like a Vancouver supporter

I predict 2-1 Vancouver

boozilla
05-23-2012, 12:24 PM
I just want to be entertained.

Belfast_Boy
05-23-2012, 12:27 PM
the regular season's results should be enough to fire Winter.

I can't bring myself to want TFC to lose.

Carts
05-23-2012, 12:31 PM
This is going to PK's.

1-1 AET

Milos plays hero.

See you in August.

I want to win this anyway possible - but if I had to draw up a dream scenario for winning, it wouldn't be a 6-nil drubbing, it would be exactly as posted above...

I'll add in Big Ecks with the winning PK - kid busts his ass & it would be a fitting reward for him...

THUMBS UP!
Carts...

Gazza
05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Koevermans with a hat trick. 4-2. Adrian Cann scores the insurance marker and the boys hug it out.

Ben - D.O.W.
05-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Koevermans with a hat trick. 4-2. Adrian Cann scores the insurance marker and the boys hug it out.

I wanna live in that world.

Gazza
05-23-2012, 12:54 PM
I wanna live in that world.

You're just not drinking enough.

Red Rat
05-23-2012, 01:01 PM
You sound like a Vancouver supporter

I am their secret agent, propaganda and stews are my specialty

Gazza
05-23-2012, 01:05 PM
part of me wants to say "how could you say that you don't want us to win!?"
part of me wants to say "if they're going to axe him, i agree, we lose and we stop the bleeding instead of dragging it out"

Even if they sack Winter, the bleeding won't stop. It'll just be another bandage change.

__wowza
05-23-2012, 01:12 PM

almost as ridiculous as when i predicted JDG scoring in the santos game.

Ageroo
05-23-2012, 01:19 PM
JDG with a brace...there I said it....2-0 TFC. Thank me later boys....:)

Belfast_Boy
05-23-2012, 01:22 PM
JDG with a brace...there I said it....2-0 TFC. Thank me later boys....:)

I wish! and I want some of what you're smokin!

2 - 1 for the good guys! Lambe with both!

Initial B
05-23-2012, 01:40 PM
2-0 Vancouver to complete the destruction of TFC's 2012 season. No wins until end of July. Followed by a complete sacking of TFC's management as soon as Bell/Rogers takes over with no discernable effect. :(

dupont
05-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Obviously at 0-9, TFC really doesn't deserve to be the champion of anything but I will always cheer them on no matter what. I'm a masochist like that.

(plus I hate everything about the city of Vancouver and wish only bad things to them)

QSIM
05-23-2012, 01:56 PM
I wonder what the player reaction will be if they get to lift the cup...

Petor
05-23-2012, 01:56 PM
The ball is round so we are going to win!
:flare::scarf::flare:

QSIM
05-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Oh and If we win, 2 stick..?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20849803.jpg

Auzzy
05-23-2012, 02:03 PM
^ Awesome QSIM!

Who's the guy that's had some great dreams/predictions? I'm awaiting his verdict..

RedsYNWA
05-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Its always a drama in the final game thus 1-1 going to penalty kicks
....and TFC Wins, Kosic is the MOTM
long night going home 3 hours of sleep
hung over and happy in the morning

PROVE ME WRONG

TFC Cityboy
05-23-2012, 03:21 PM
have fun tonight, folks. I have my son's U17 house league match to watch instead- I will likely see a higher standard of defending and likely a coach that knows what he's doing on the sidelines....mind you, the football infrastructure at Clarkson Board level is likely higher than TFC's.

Walms
05-23-2012, 03:40 PM
dreams/predictions?..

Had one last night, 0-0 at half time, then of all people Dunfield scors the winner in the 2nd

TFC win 1-0

bigredone
05-23-2012, 04:14 PM
2 - 1...drink....4 - 2....drink....5 - 3 TFC!!!!!! DRINK!!!!:scarf::flare::drum:

MarkEightThree
05-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Well, my dreams of a TFC treble went just slightly off course lmao... but a cup is a cup. I'm looking forward to seeing the spin MLSE puts on this if the Reds do win.

ArmenJBX
05-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey, I'm on Yonge and King, what streetcar is nearby that takes me to exhibition?

Fishnicker
05-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Take the westbound one on king. Stop is on NE corner. Get off 1 stop before Dufferin or just after youve gone under the big railway bridge. Walk south.

Island Man
05-23-2012, 06:09 PM
; Kocic, Morgan, Henry, Cann, Hall; Avila, Frings, DeGuzman, Plata, Johnson, Lambe.

Huyton
05-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Eckersley suspended because of that red card?

KGH
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Eckersley suspended because of that red card?

Nope. He served it.

This is a poor lineup. To not play your best players in a must win match is baffling.

Strans
05-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Nope. He served it.

This is a poor lineup. To not play your best players in a must win match is baffling.

This. Not starting Koevs is mind boggling. Sitting Ecks doesn't make sense either.

for fucks fucking sake.

evermorian
05-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Is there a live stream to this game?

Huyton
05-23-2012, 06:35 PM
It almost looks like Winter is trying to save some players for Saturday.

Which smacks of putting his own job ahead of winning.

Luanda
05-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Is there a live stream to this game?

http://atdhenet.tv/

KGH
05-23-2012, 06:43 PM

This is retarded. From a team perspective this game is worth:

1) a minimum of 3 more home games
2) allocation $

A loss is on winter at this point. In the last 2 games we scored only when Danny was on the field.

Richard
05-23-2012, 06:44 PM

I think he has kept his job because we are playing in the ACC final today, not because we are shit in the league.

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 06:46 PM
And no sloosma? Baffling

tfcleeds
05-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Well not starting Koevs and Ecks certainly doesn't instill confidence. Watch this backfire in Winter's face.

Island Man
05-23-2012, 06:51 PM
And no sloosma? Baffling

Isn't fit enough to start yet.

KGH
05-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Well not starting Koevs and Ecks certainly doesn't instill confidence. Watch this backfire in Winter's face.

Even more baffling...we're currently favored to win on bet365

Richard
05-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Even more baffling...we're currently favored to win on bet365

Must be reverse psychology.

rocktml
05-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Live streams?

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Isn't fit enough to start yet.

Really? He's been back for a few weeks now, you would think he would be good for 60-65 mins by now.. I would much rather see plata come off the bench for soolsma then vica versa.

Huyton
05-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Are the games not on radio anymore?

dantdot
05-23-2012, 07:03 PM
http://atdhenet.tv/47370/watch-toronto-fc-vs-vancouver-whitecaps

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:03 PM
I think it's pretty safe to say we won't be saved by a lightening storm tonight.. Let's go boys, save the season..

azorean19
05-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Live streams?

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/124138/1/watch-toronto-fc-vs-vancouver-whitecaps.html

Batman
05-23-2012, 07:05 PM
I am actually not looking forward to this game.

I just can't imagine the shitstorm that will happen if we lose.

Richard
05-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Are the games not on radio anymore?

Only radio steam is from Vancouver. http://www.teamradio.ca/live/music-player/index-1410.html

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:07 PM
My only guess as to why DK isn't starting is he's not fully fit yet either then.. There is no way winter leaves him on the bench unless he's not ready to play a full 90..

DichioTFC
05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm feeling optimistic, if for no other reason that the law of percentages dictates that we have to win eventually :)

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I am actually not looking forward to this game.

I just can't imagine the shitstorm that will happen if we lose.

Oh my god, the shitstrom will peak to new levels if we lose..

Brooker
05-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Well done, Cann. Knock him out.

Huyton
05-23-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm at work...the damn firewall seems to be blocking the the streams (always worked before)...so all I've got is the Shitecaps feed. Which is still better than nothing.

Thanks for forwarding that radio feed...it's appreciated.

jloome
05-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Well done, Cann. Knock him out.

Hmmm, looked suspiciously like he was aiming for the back of Hassli's head, lol

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Plata's first touch is just awful.. Any chance we can package him with a draft pick (1st overall) for a stud CB?

tfcleeds
05-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Crap...

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Plata so close

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Plata so close

He really should have scored, it basically hit him in the back of the head

OgtheDim
05-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Frings up for it. Some nice passing. If/when Danny K comes in for the second half, there might be something there. Vancouver not exactly putting it on the ground.

Well good passing for Frings......everybody else is horrible.

Brooker
05-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Arash shut the fuck up.

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Nice ball cann.. Just horrible with the ball on his feet..

Batman
05-23-2012, 07:23 PM
wtf plata.. does someone have to put it in for you.. draw some hair around it or something

KGH
05-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Sending crosses in to a guy that's 5'2 is an awesome strategy...

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:26 PM
wtf plata.. does someone have to put it in for you.. draw some hair around it or something

I really don't understand why we keep swinging crosses in game in game out, when we don't have enough height up front. This a tactical error in my opinion.

Batman
05-23-2012, 07:27 PM
I really don't understand why we keep swinging crosses in game in game out, when we don't have enough height up front. This a tactical error in my opinion.

right..not without DK we don't

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Plata looking for it.

tfcleeds
05-23-2012, 07:28 PM
There's already a couple of chances DK might have buried had he been starting.

KGH
05-23-2012, 07:29 PM

Its not a bad strategy if we had a target man that was 6'3 and a winger that was 6'1. Not a target man at 6'1 and a winger that's 5'2.

too bad we don't have a 6'3 target man...

Richard
05-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Does 1-1 mean we win?

OgtheDim
05-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Does 1-1 mean we win?

No. Extra Time.

DaBandit
right..not without DK we don't
Ya with DK and Johnson in there I would understand, but with plata and lambe, not so much.. Plata has a 1-100 chance of winning a ball in the air.

KGH
Does 1-1 mean we win?

No. Extra time

jloome
Wow, Lambe making friends with the official. Arrogant twit.

And we're let off on our first blown coverage. Ryan Johnson, lost track of the guy completely.

pawlukj
05-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Im really pissed with what im watching right now.. its obvious the guys on the team aren't playing as a Team.. there have been so many plays where a simple forward pass would be sufficient.. or a quick pass off the touch.. these guys are hogging the balls like ryan johnson.. and losing them... one of the defence men tried to out run his man and it went out.. plata is supposed to score headers?? this all has to do with the coach.. we need to get rid of winter and get a coach that can blend these guys together make them play more as a team and hold them accountable when they dont

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Its not a bad strategy if we had a target man that was 6'3 and a winger that was 6'1. Not a target man at 6'1 and a winger that's 5'2.

too bad we don't have a 6'3 target man...

I totally agree bud, with a few tall target men I'm all for that style of play...

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Does 1-1 mean we win?

0-0 and we are through..

Brooker
05-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Oh god it would be hilarious if it finished 0-0 and we went through. Just to see the Vancouver reaction, AGAIN!

Richard
05-23-2012, 07:35 PM
0-0 and we are through..

Yeh i forgot we tied the game in Van.

jloome
05-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Wow, Deguzman sure quit on that easily.

DaBandit
Oh god it would be hilarious if it finished 0-0 and we went through. Just to see the Vancouver reaction, AGAIN!

Lol.. Oh god the injustice, I can hear the whining already..

Richard
Cann........

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Wow, Deguzman sure quit on that easily.

Deguzman and quitting in the same sentence, say it isn't so... Lol

sully
05-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Is Kove not fully fit? I can't see why he wouldn't start otherwise.

jloome
05-23-2012, 07:41 PM
AShtone Morgan blew the coverage on that one.

OgtheDim
Frings must spend most of the games here saying Wuss in German.

dantdot
Set piece defending....wrong side, awful.

Brooker
05-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Shut. Up. Dobson.

jloome
05-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Man, we have to play through the middle more. Frings and Johnson are hardly seeing the ball

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Shut. Up. Dobson.

It baffles me how him and Forrest are the lead commentary guys for sportsnet, really there is no one better? Can't wait for one of Forrest's insightful stories about his west ham days.. I'll give Forrest the fact that he knows the game, but he is so anti tfc.. Dobson is a complete boob!

OgtheDim
05-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Plata off and Danny K on at the half please.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
05-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Any predictions on the real attendance tonight? I say 7000

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 07:55 PM
So should we park the bus for the next 45 and hope we survive?

volunteer
05-23-2012, 07:56 PM
goddam this game is slooooooooooooooow, both teams playing like shit. this is like watching the first semi of the CC between TFC and limpact. games like these are the reason why people dismiss the entire sport of soccer as boring crap :(

tfcleeds
05-23-2012, 07:56 PM
So far so good...another scoreless half for Van would do nicely thanks.

KGH
05-23-2012, 07:57 PM

Nope. Keep up the pressure. Bag a goal or 2.

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 07:57 PM

No, I can't remember the last time Toronto parked the bus for the half and didn't concede

ElvistheEvilScotsman
05-23-2012, 07:58 PM
We have a bus? If we do all of the windows are smashed in and the wheels have been stolen.

The best defence is offense. Put Koevs on.

TorontoGooner
05-23-2012, 08:01 PM
goddam this game is slooooooooooooooow, both teams playing like shit. this is like watching the first semi of the CC between TFC and limpact. games like these are the reason why people dismiss the entire sport of soccer as boring crap :(

Jog on then mate, there's Hockey on CBC right now

KGH
05-23-2012, 08:05 PM

TSN2 has teen women hockey if it's more your style.

TorontoGooner
05-23-2012, 08:06 PM
TSN2 has teen women hockey if it's more your style.

Best not, the missus is in!

volunteer
05-23-2012, 08:08 PM

i dont think there's any denial the game is slow so i'm not sure why you're getting so butthurt?

DichioTFC
Random note: 749 days left until World Cup 2014 :)

GBV

While this is painful, yes, it can never get painful enough to willingly switch the channel to NHL playoffs.

KGH
05-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Where's danny k?????????

OgtheDim
Curling has more effective strategies then we are seeing right now.

Hey Plata.....................HURRY HURRY HARD........

tfcleeds
Random note: 749 days left until World Cup 2014 :)

Ehh, Euros is much closer. :)

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:14 PM
No, I can't remember the last time Toronto parked the bus for the half and didn't concede

Excellent point.. Lol

tfcleeds
05-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Surely Koevs comes in soon. Plata has rarely been effective at all in the 2nd half because he's gassed by that point.

KGH
05-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Danny K!!!!!!!!!

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 08:20 PM
We're starting to act like Tauro FC, the end justifies the means eh guys

Richard
05-23-2012, 08:21 PM
hmmm

Huyton
05-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Danny about to come in...who's coming out?

tfcleeds
Would have been fitting if Cannon had carried it across the line...Van have lost in some pretty cruel ways, hahaha.

Richard
LOL...

DaBandit
Deguzman is a f'in tool!!!!

Huyton
DeGuzman...WTF????

OgtheDim
JDG.....claiming he got stamped.

Dkolish3
Fucking diving 3!!%!~#%~~%~!@$!!

Richard
05-23-2012, 08:23 PM
LOL that slap need to be made into a GIF

tfcleeds
Thanks Le Toux!

TorontoGooner
One's thing for sure, this competition always presents drama due to the shite referring. Neither was a red card there

jloome
DeGuzman should fucking never put the jersey on again, the stupid fuck. Suckered into slapping a guy. Jesus. What a fucking disgraceful cunt.

Richard
10 vs 10

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Even Stevens, LE toux for De Guz take that today

Soccerpro
JDG and Le Toux having a contest to see who's the bigger idiot.

jloome
What the fuck is Dobson talkign about? Didn't Danny K already come on for Avila?

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Oops, guess not...

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Stay Classy Morgan, Stay Classy

tfcleeds
05-23-2012, 08:27 PM
F-ing stream is as choppy as hell now.

OgtheDim
05-23-2012, 08:27 PM
No way a 10 vs. 10 ends goalless with these two defences.

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:28 PM
DeGuzman should fucking never put the jersey on again, the stupid fuck. Suckered into slapping a guy. Jesus. What a fucking disgraceful cunt.

^^ this.. Whether u get stomped or not you can't slap a player, just plain selfish.. Which shouldnt surprise any of us, he's been selfishly robbing tfc since he got here... Explain to me how we didnt buy this guy out when we had the chance in the off season..

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Lol, we're playing two short wide forwards in a 4-3-3- and then wondering why we don't score more goals....

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Thats a corner.. This ref is making a mockery of this game.. Lol

fiji_blue
05-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Ref is a JOKE

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Lol, we're playing two short wide forwards in a 4-3-3- and then wondering why we don't score more goals....

Lambe's short?

fiji_blue
05-23-2012, 08:33 PM
TFC players got a lot of FIRE ............. I love it,

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Lambe's short?

He looks pretty small.. 5-9 max??

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:35 PM
He looks pretty small.. 5-9 max??

He's 5'7

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Oh my god, now the linesman fell asleep... How does the flag stay down.. A disgrace..

Huyton
05-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Is Danny K. on?

Soccerpro
This game is terrible. It's like a chippy youth game.

DaBandit
He's 5'7

So your right he's short.. I would know cuz Im 5-7.. Lol

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Bullshit! Bad reffing there on that. Hassli just went down before the ball got anywhere near them.

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:38 PM
So your right he's short.. I would know cuz Im 5-7.. Lol

Helps him and Plata with centre of gravity, thus the dribbling. Lousy when you need one of them cheating to the backpost for headers. 4-3-3- best suits taller guys, like Le Toux and Soolsma.

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:39 PM
At every opportunity tfc players should be looking to get the ball to frings.. Such a smart player, you got to feel for him having to suffer through this shit..

OgtheDim
05-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Lambe has no left foot.

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Helps him and Plata with centre of gravity, thus the dribbling. Lousy when you need one of them cheating to the backpost for headers. 4-3-3- best suits taller guys, like Le Toux and Soolsma.

Exactly that was my point 10 mins into the game. What I don't understand is we don't learn and throw balls into the box game after game for these guys? They are not winning shit in the air, maybe its time to try something different, like keep the ball on the ground and work it into the box on the ground..

Huyton
05-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Soolsma on...not Danny K?

Richard
05-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Soolsma on...not Danny K?

Yes, Danny was going to go on but JDG was sent off. Ecks was sent in his place.

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was actually offside.

Shakes McQueen
05-23-2012, 08:47 PM
It's easy to be open for a chip in when you're three feet offside.

- Scott

tfcleeds
Fookin crap. Ah well.

Huyton
Was that really offside?

DaBandit
Ecks has been very strong since he came on..

jloome
They're bringing on Dunfield out of necessity. Looked like Johnson pulled a thigh or something.

OgtheDim
Dunfield? Seriously?

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Goal!!!!

jloome
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss

fiji_blue
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh lambe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard
Yeeeessss

tfcleeds
Get INNNN!!!!!!

TorontoGooner
Ashtone morgan is the future

Huyton
YES!!

Dkolish3
Great Scot we've scored!!!!

Soccerpro
05-23-2012, 08:49 PM
It's nice that TFC will win. It's terrible that this will probably mean Aaron Winter will still be the manager tomorrow.

tfcfans
05-23-2012, 08:49 PM
There is some hope for this season........so far........

Dkolish3
05-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Don't put on Dunfield if the Whitecaps score, who can score for us

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Would anybody be surprised if van city scored late to force extra time?

Can we park the bus, or the short bus, for 10 mins with some success? Lol

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Plata's doing the hallelujah thang on the sidelines, lol

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:53 PM
LOL, yes Gerry, by process of elimination you'll figure out which African American guy it is. Yeesh.

Soccerpro
05-23-2012, 08:55 PM
LOL, yes Gerry, by process of elimination you'll figure out which African American guy it is. Yeesh.

That was pretty bad. Mistaking the light skinned guy for the darker skinned guy.

jloome
05-23-2012, 08:58 PM
We're giving them too much space right now. Need to get a third wind, suck it up.

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Hey Forrest, hassli has a hand full of Henry as well.. F'in homer!!

DaBandit
05-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Nice.. Sloppy sloppy win, but beggers cant be choosers, we'll take it!!!

Huyton
05-23-2012, 09:02 PM
YES!!!!!!

jloome
LOL, great quote from Cann: "guess who fucking won boys!"

tfcleeds
Eat it Vancouver!!!!

VWFC = Vancouver Wanting For the Cup.

OgtheDim
05-23-2012, 09:03 PM
We do what we need to do to win in cups. ANd FINALLY THEY GO TO THE FANS.

Batman
05-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Hey guys..I'm going to close this thread.. someone can open up a post game.. and I'll sticky it

tfcleeds
05-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Now we just have to convince Winter and the boys that the Philly game is the first round of the CCL. ;)