PDA

View Full Version : 2 must win games comming up!!!

vince93
07-12-2008, 10:40 PM
If tfc don't beat San Jose and those ass lickers from Montreal the season will get flushed down the toilet.

TFC Cityboy
07-12-2008, 10:43 PM
very true....we played well 2nd half but those friggin brainfarts in defence keep costing us. I'd like to see Tebily back soon-alongside JJ.

reggie
07-12-2008, 10:48 PM
just saw the highlights...we sure need a striker but that d was brutal tonight.
marshall and velez are not starters...

Mrs. Workie
07-12-2008, 10:49 PM
I disagree on Velez- I think he just had an off game.

Obviously I want the boys to beat San Jose, but Montreal in my eyes is a bigger game. We HAVE to win that game- losing really isn't an option.

noochie
07-12-2008, 10:52 PM
SJ is really stingy on defence... I hope we can break through, although I won't be holding my breath after tonights performance.

I agree though, we must find a way to beat Montreal.

Roogsy
07-12-2008, 10:55 PM
So is Montreal. They are going to be playing for a draw, as a draw will see them through. And we aren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard.

I mean...when was the last time we had a goal that was worthy of Goal of the Week?

vince93
07-12-2008, 10:56 PM
We need to get a win back under belts thats why i feel that the SJ game is so huge. I agree that the Montreal game is more important, I only pray that the players feel that way to after that stinker at home against the scum whitecaps!

TFC07
07-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Yezzir!

Roogsy
07-12-2008, 10:58 PM
I fear losing against SJ or Montreal will turn the crowd against our boys. They are walking a fine line.

Mrs. Workie
07-12-2008, 10:59 PM
If they're not going to preform, they're going to hear it. Time to step it up.

noochie
07-12-2008, 11:02 PM
And they deserve to hear about it... as the season goes on they are getting more and more away from the things that made them successful early on. They controlled the play in large spells at time early on. Now they are spraying the ball around like it is on fire (no pun intended) with no purpose.

Carver uses the word complacent an awful lot... and this is how they have been playing... undeservedly.

TFC07
07-12-2008, 11:03 PM
I fear losing against SJ or Montreal will turn the crowd against our boys. They are walking a fine line.

I will be first to boo them if they end up losing to Montreal and/or San Jose. :D

Red CB Toronto
07-12-2008, 11:19 PM
We have to beat Montreal, if the Reds do not they should crawl into a hole and not show there face, but how can the Reds not win, it is there time.

MFG1
07-12-2008, 11:46 PM

Damn Skippy, we have been putting up with this second rate shit since they fell asleep against KC. Guys Colorado was their last respectable game, thats sad. I dont need them to win all the time, but there is something seriously wrong with their direction out there.