PDA

View Full Version : WCQ IN MONTREAL - Group Ticket Info Started

Razcle
07-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Seeing as though Jimmy B and Greg S are on the team, I thought I should throw this in the TFC section. (Also For More Exposure:))

Canada Vs. Honduras
Saputo Stadium, Montreal, PQ
SATURDAY September 6

Tickets are going on sale July 14
Group Sale code is going out tomorrow for Voyageurs and it looks as though we will be trying to get a small group together and jump on the group sale price. So if you are interested in going, check out the thread in the Canada section and sign up for some tickets. PS...This is on the same day as a TFC home game

The Voyageurs will have sections 114, 117, and 217. This is a total of 1521 seats. The Voyageurs sections are designated as supporter sections and will only be accessible by code.
Only Mastercard and Visa are accepted by Admission.
Tickets will be $20 for single tickets and $15 for group purchases of 15 or more.

check out this thread if your interested...
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=2644

Red CB Toronto
07-12-2008, 11:21 PM
How could any supporter of the Reds go if it is the same day as a home game for the Reds, sorry, I just could not do that.

noochie
07-12-2008, 11:23 PM
How could any supporter of the Reds go if it is the same day as a home game for the Reds, sorry, I just could not do that.

If you:

A) Have no tickets for the game
B) Have a PVR.

;)

Razcle
07-12-2008, 11:32 PM

I guess it depends on where you alligiences are.....WCQ comes around every 4 years. And personally I will always be Pro CMNT before TFC for any game of importance.

I am Canadian Through and Through, and these boys represent me:canada:

I am also not a Toronto Boy, so I have no alligiences to the city other than the fact it is the closest major city with professional sports teams.

Toronto Ruffrider
07-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I am good for one ticket in Montreal. I will have to dump my TFC tickets for that day, but I'm sure I can count on an interested party on this board.

Toronto Ruffrider
07-12-2008, 11:49 PM
I guess it depends on where you alligiences are.....WCQ comes around every 4 years. And personally I will always be Pro CMNT before TFC for any game of importance.

I am Canadian Through and Through, and these boys represent me:canada:

I am also not a Toronto Boy, so I have no alligiences to the city other than the fact it is the closest major city with professional sports teams.

You bleed red and white Razcle! Now let's paint Saputo Stadium in the same colours.:canada:

Keegan
07-12-2008, 11:50 PM
For sure Canada comes first for me in WCQ circumstances.

A Canada WCQ always takes first priority of a regular season Toronto match.

king10
07-13-2008, 08:42 AM
wcq comes every once 4 years.. a tfc home game comes maybe once every 2 weeks...

Ageroo
07-13-2008, 08:56 AM
Well I am a Toronto boy..born and raised and support everything related to Toronto....That being said....WCQ or not......My allegiances are CMNT before TFC......so I will be doing everything I can to be able to attend this one!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
07-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Just another reason why MLS is a joke!!!! RESPECT FIFA INTERNATIONAL DATES..and the PROBLEM IS SOLVED!!!

Canary Canuck
07-13-2008, 11:40 PM
It's too bad they couldn't have the TFC game start at noon and maybe push back the Canada start time to 8 or even 8:30. Then we could have everyone sprint to montreal right after the TFC game. Now how's that for the ultimate day in soccer heaven!

Razcle
07-14-2008, 12:08 AM
alright...no need to turn this into an alligience thing,....I am super happy for STH to stay back and cheer on the boys...but since I am not a STH...I am getting my a$$ trained out to Montreal to cheer on the other boys in red.