PDA

View Full Version : Need volunteers at TFC game tomorrow night

socceronly
05-08-2012, 07:13 PM
We have permission to haunt the stadium with fliers for our final ticket drive for the south end.

Need people ASAP. This is critical.

Lets let the rain be a filter for hardcore soccer people tomorrow.

email me at socceronly@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jamie

socceronly
05-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Free Voyageurs Flag for anyone that helps out tomorrow.

Fort York Redcoat
05-09-2012, 06:24 AM
I'll check for you outside when I'm done with banner setup J.

__wowza
05-09-2012, 07:25 AM
ill mostly be tagging along with pete (HELL YEAH I INVITED MYSELF g:D) making it to the stadium early and seeing if anyone needs help setting up. ill PM you my number so we can meet up.

Furtado91
05-09-2012, 08:25 AM
ill mostly be tagging along with pete (HELL YEAH I INVITED MYSELF g:D) making it to the stadium early and seeing if anyone needs help setting up. ill PM you my number so we can meet up.

Hey John, did you ever find out if megaphones were allowed to be brought in? i remember you quoting something i said and how you were asking if you were able to bring in a megaphone.....

__wowza
05-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Hey John, did you ever find out if megaphones were allowed to be brought in? i remember you quoting something i said and how you were asking if you were able to bring in a megaphone.....

ive seen dave with one before, i dont know if thats something thatd have to go through security well ahead of time or not. i remember reading something that anyone who brings one in has to be a capo and has to go through some sorta process to ensure only one or two people are bringing them in.

ryan
05-09-2012, 08:44 AM
sent you an email sir jaime.

eustacchio
05-09-2012, 09:04 AM
I'll be there (I sent you an email)

Huyton
05-09-2012, 02:42 PM
I sent an email, too.

What time to meet, and where?