PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry............

deeznutz
07-12-2008, 09:30 PM
But if we fucking can't win a fucking game on the road we aint ganna make the playoffs ever!!! fuck me fuck tfc and I hope they get their shit in gear soon untill then fuck off they are making me sick! :taz:

Roogsy
07-12-2008, 09:30 PM
I feel your pain.

RicoSuave44
07-12-2008, 09:31 PM
gonna cut myself :(

alexintoronto
07-12-2008, 09:31 PM
But if we fucking can't win a fucking game on the road we aint ganna make the playoffs ever!!! fuck me fuck tfc and I hope they get their shit in gear soon untill then fuck off they are making me sick! :taz:

Lets all jump ships!

TFC Cityboy
07-12-2008, 09:32 PM
I need to stop watching this shit... I just get angry

PaulinosTFC
07-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Well said...I had rage went that went in

Lucky Strike
07-12-2008, 09:33 PM
After a TFC loss, I usually get away from the board for at least 6 hours. I suggest it to anyone who's pissed at the loss/Velez/the referee (yet again). It works well.

Keegan
Ummm we don't need to WIN on the road. We just need to draw and we couldn't close it out

Corpand
for sure, not healthy for a saturday evening.......

Marco2K
07-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I thought they played ok in the second half.

deeznutz
07-12-2008, 09:39 PM
as i said above...........

home wins + ROAD WINS= playoffs

home wins + ROAD LOSS= GOLFING WITH THE MAPLE LAFFS

kitchener-TFC
07-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Why is it that every away game, we come out of it pissed off, and very frustrated?
These losses are really pilling up, and it's making me pissed with this club.
John Carver will come out later saying how we deserved to win the game, but we're not getting crucial points.

I'm pissed.

Keegan
07-12-2008, 09:42 PM

home w + road draws = playoffs

adampz
07-12-2008, 09:43 PM
tfc started the season so strong, now they're falling apart it seems, ittl be a huge dissapointment if they dont make the playoffs

Ladies Love Julius James
07-12-2008, 09:43 PM

5 month preseason + 2 meaningless friendlies in the middle of a season + Road losses + Home Losses to USL teams = fucked up management

Bars92
07-12-2008, 09:47 PM
When are we getting Dickov ? and why does Carver keep using all his subs at 1/2?

vince93
07-12-2008, 09:48 PM
it seems like the last win was so long ago i can't remember when it was?

RealG-TFC
07-12-2008, 09:48 PM
ROFL! x10 if you think Dickov would have changed that game!

noochie
07-12-2008, 09:50 PM
When are we getting Dickov ? and why does Carver keep using all his subs at 1/2?

Because he is hoping one of his subs actually know how to pass the ball to someone on the same team? :noidea:

vince93
07-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Because he is hoping one of his subs actually know how to pass the ball to someone on the same team? :noidea:

this is true how many times did a tfc player pass it right to a shitcago play for a fast break the other way?

Bars92
07-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Yeah but maybe sub in a defender in the last 10 minutes when you are tied on the road, trying to salvage a point in a string of 8 games in 24 days...

vince93
07-12-2008, 09:55 PM
did we have another defender on the bench?

Bars92
07-12-2008, 09:58 PM
did we have another defender on the bench?

Or sub in a midfielder to play back.

Smenge
07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Robinson gave the ball away 9 times. On three occasions, this resulted in chicaco shot on goal.

Jamaicanadian
07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
That F'in sucked..................
R-double looked gutted at the conclusion..

noochie
07-12-2008, 10:01 PM
I was very disappointed with the lack of vision by our CM's again tonight. Robbo and Edu giving the ball away is getting as aggravating as Suttons long bombs that no one ever gets on the end of (or the other way around...). Maybe one of those guys should have a sit for a while...

adampz
07-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Time for a DP who can actually put the ball in the net

Big Bruva
07-12-2008, 10:02 PM
That F'in sucked..................
R-double looked gutted at the conclusion..

Oh im gonna hear about it soon............... fackin hell

noochie
07-12-2008, 10:07 PM
I was in the DP boat up until these last few games... now I don't think I am anymore... I just think it would give us a bit more to cheer about.

Our central midfield is in need of a real general that can pass the ball around with precision and confidence. And we need an upgrade on the backline as well with a defender who can anticipate the play and get in better defensive positions and generally whip the backline into shape a bit during the game.

Tonight was in my mind the worst game that this team has played (with the exception of Ibee). They gave Chicago an acre of space every time they touched the ball and never closed them down. The distribution was abhorrable giving the ball away constantly when wide open players were nearby. And of course there is still no finishing.

I am usually a beacon of sunshine for this club after a tough loss but for me tonight the only bright light was Ibee and possibly Sutton, the rest of the team looked awful. IMO, the worst team effort to date.

S_D
07-12-2008, 10:08 PM
With Dunny and Tebily out, there weren't too many choices. I would have liked to see Harmse come in so we could have 3 defensive mids. You could see the team was just gassed in the last 10 minutes.

This stupid shit of 8 games in 24 days has to stop. TFC needs to get rid of the mid season friendlies. Roster size just isn't there to be able to play that many games.

I am very disappointed in tonight's game but let's be happy about 2 things.... Carver would rather start Robert as a forward than play Cunny (he's done for sure), and Ibby (sp?) can get around a keeper!

Big Bruva
07-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Robinson gave the ball away 9 times. On three occasions, this resulted in chicaco shot on goal.

Yeah that might be the worse i have een Robbo play in regards to getting beat so many times and so easily.

Blanco look like he was having a field day.

Roogsy
07-12-2008, 10:14 PM
With Dunny and Tebily out, there weren't too many choices. I would have liked to see Harmse come in so we could have 3 defensive mids. You could see the team was just gassed in the last 10 minutes.

This stupid shit of 8 games in 24 days has to stop. TFC needs to get rid of the mid season friendlies. Roster size just isn't there to be able to play that many games.

I am very disappointed in tonight's game but let's be happy about 2 things.... Carver would rather start Robert as a forward than play Cunny (he's done for sure), and Ibby (sp?) can get around a keeper!

There are two things in this post that I either disagree with wholeheartedly or agree with entirely.

1) TFC's friendlies should not be in the middle of the season!!! WTF? I agree completely with this. On top of a difficult July schedule, they play unecessary games?

2) Bringing in Harmse would only have ensured that Chicago would have had more time to press and the mistakes of the backline would not have been solved. Who would you have taken off? Guevara? Robert? You aren't going to take off subs that came on at the half right? And as poorly as they played, I am still thinking Robbo and Edu are a step up from Harmse. No...sorry, Harmse wouldn't have saved us today.

Smenge
07-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Offer Zidane $20 million per year to come out of retirement. Guevera is inconsistent, and ineffective much of the time...shit I would give him 30 million, just to see him play for one game.

Roogsy
07-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Offer Zidane $20 million per year to come out of retirement. Guevera is inconsistent, and ineffective much of the time...shit I would give him 30 million, just to see him play for one game.

OMG! :taz: I AM GOING APESHIT LIKE I SAID I WOULD!

You are blaming the guy who setup our only goal???

That's it...I need to step away from this board right now. This has to be the most ignorant thing I have read tonight.

Toronto_Bhoy
07-12-2008, 10:31 PM

A voice of reason in the usual madness of another loss!

Thanks Dad!!!

twistedchinaman
07-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Does anyone have some steel piping that I can run my head into repeatedly?

I was numb when it all ended.

Now I just want to go to bed...goodnight.

Mrs. Workie
07-12-2008, 10:41 PM
1) TFC's friendlies should not be in the middle of the season!!! WTF? I agree completely with this. On top of a difficult July schedule, they play unecessary games?

Who's going to come over and play in OUR off season? Is that not the regular season for most of the rest of the world?

Roogsy
07-12-2008, 10:45 PM
I never said it should be in the offseason. But we have a) weeks off and b) no need for exhibitions in the middle and at the end f the season.

If you are going to load up games, do it at the beginning of the season when players need help getting into game form. That is where exhibitions will have the best effect.

And if not, use the weeks that we don't have games to do it. Don't jam them in the middle of important games like inter-divisional games or the Champions League qualifications!

Mrs. Workie
07-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Fair enough.

I looked at the schedule myself and said- what were they thinking? You could see even tonight near the end of the game the boys were tired...

noochie
07-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Part of the problem is that our roster is not big enough for these games. We are forced to play regulars in friendlies. And when that happens in the middle of all of these competitions it takes a hefty toll.

S_D
07-12-2008, 10:56 PM
There are two things in this post that I either disagree with wholeheartedly or agree with entirely.

2) Bringing in Harmse would only have ensured that Chicago would have had more time to press and the mistakes of the backline would not have been solved. Who would you have taken off? Guevara? Robert? You aren't going to take off subs that came on at the half right? And as poorly as they played, I am still thinking Robbo and Edu are a step up from Harmse. No...sorry, Harmse wouldn't have saved us today.

Yep Robbo and Edu are a step up, you won't get an argument from me on that one. It was just for the need of getting some fresh legs out there. When you are tired you make mistakes. Having someone out there who could run out full tilt has the ability to cut off the passing lanes and take some pressure off the defense. Lots of other options as well such as playing him as a defender or sweeper so we have 5 at the back and just play true bunkerball like they did last year in Houston.

And if I had to choose who to take off...it would be Robert. Keep Gueverra on because the man is a pretty solid tackler.

RPB73
07-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Why is it that every away game, we come out of it pissed off, and very frustrated?
These losses are really pilling up, and it's making me pissed with this club.
John Carver will come out later saying how we deserved to win the game, but we're not getting crucial points.

I'm pissed.

The losses are piling up, they better get their shit together and soon. If they don't they will be out of it in a few weeks. But there is alot to fix which concerns me. The back 4 looks disfunctional no matter who is playing. Our ball possesion is, well there isn't any. I can't believe these guys can't pass the ball around. We are constantly defending because of the horrible passing. Is Carver starting to lose these guys? They just don't seem to be the same team. Anyway Ibrahim looked impressive but he isn't our saviour he is only 16.

MFG1
07-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah that might be the worse i have een Robbo play in regards to getting beat so many times and so easily.

Blanco look like he was having a field day.

I have seen him play like this so many times and you guys say he is the Qb of the midfield, How many times has his blind passes totally land on the foot square of the other teams player, especially the ones who are not covered. So, Carl, if there is no person covering the other teams player, who the fuck are you passing too????????

MG42
07-12-2008, 11:54 PM
I have seen him play like this so many times and you guys say he is the Qb of the midfield, How many times has his blind passes totally land on the foot square of the other teams player, especially the ones who are not covered. So, Carl, if there is no person covering the other teams player, who the fuck are you passing too????????

there are a huge number of Sutton and Robinson apologists, and it will never change :)

tfc007
07-13-2008, 05:59 AM
I know what everybody is feeling,its very fucked up and personally I dont know if I am going to continue this torture and watch anymore away games on TV.Its like watching the same movie over and over.It just fucken SUCKS!

Smenge
07-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Excuse me. The set up by Guevera for the goal was sweet. He made at least one other good pass last night. What I said in my earlier post was that he is inconsistent. Unlike Blanco, who controlled the game all night, Guevera seldom creates opportunities. I have yet to see him perform up to the lofty standards of several years ago. When he doesn't have the ball, he is worse defensively than Robert.

kitchener-TFC
07-13-2008, 09:12 AM
It seems that whenever TFC plays, I go to bed pissed and frustrated, and I wake up the same way.
Why can't they make us happy?

giambac
07-13-2008, 09:49 AM

I keep saying it and I won't stop saying it. Carver cost us the season with his bonehead decison on player selections. It all started with nthe KC game when all our regualrs were back from international duties and Carver sat them out. They tied KC and haven't won since.

It's been 6 (Count them) games since they lost won a game. Since that game, we can't win on the road, we haven'nt won at home in 3 games, we can't beat USL teams, we may miss out as being the CC champions and most importantly we may miss the palyoffs. We are only 1 (Count them) points out of last place.

thanks Carver. Why don't you use your reserves against San Jose and Montreal????????

Carve rcost us. winning is contagious and Carver should have fielded his best team to beat KC and the win would have carried over to the other game. Now it appaers that losing has become contagious thanks to Carver

Brewer-NL
07-13-2008, 09:50 AM
TFC are the second expansion team I have been a fan of, the other being the QMJHL's St. John's Fog Devils(Now the Montreal Juniors :cuss:) and following road games has been difficult. The Foggies would either get blown out, or lose close games late, just as TFC do. It's really too bad we couldn't get out of there with a draw last night, would have done a world of good for the boy's confidence.

I was quite disappointed to not see Ricketts in the starting XI. As much as I like Jarrod Smith`s hustle, Ricketts certainly did not play his way out of the lineup.

Hopefully we come out and manhandle San Jose to reassert ourselves.

ExiledRed
07-13-2008, 10:35 AM
At this level they should be fit. If not, bring in some 20 years old professionals from Germany who want to play.

EXCUSES.

Yeah, cause those 20 year old germans are just lining up for Toronto.

NateDoGG
07-13-2008, 10:50 AM

:rolleyes5:

Nuvinho
07-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Instead of having these friendly games, just make the 2 vouchers for STHs, the Canada Cup games and be done with it. I don't think the players really care about the friendlies, so why even bother.

2 less games, fresher players!

Kickit09
07-13-2008, 11:31 AM
it seems like the last win was so long ago i can't remember when it was?

June 14th....1 whole month and 7 long matches ago.

TO DEVILS
07-13-2008, 11:55 PM
It really hurts to see these road losses.............................from the confort of your home.

I wonder how the many people who continue to travel feel like. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess the monthy passes for bandwagon jumpers will go on sale this month.

CretanBull
07-14-2008, 12:13 AM
I keep saying it and I won't stop saying it. Carver cost us the season with his bonehead decison on player selections. It all started with nthe KC game when all our regualrs were back from international duties and Carver sat them out. They tied KC and haven't won since.

It's been 6 (Count them) games since they lost won a game. Since that game, we can't win on the road, we haven'nt won at home in 3 games, we can't beat USL teams, we may miss out as being the CC champions and most importantly we may miss the palyoffs. We are only 1 (Count them) points out of last place.

thanks Carver. Why don't you use your reserves against San Jose and Montreal????????

Carve rcost us. winning is contagious and Carver should have fielded his best team to beat KC and the win would have carried over to the other game. Now it appaers that losing has become contagious thanks to Carver

You never fail to disappoint with your consistantly stupid posts.

adamdz
07-14-2008, 12:14 AM
It really hurts to see these road losses.............................from the confort of your home.

I wonder how the many people who continue to travel feel like. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess the monthy passes for bandwagon jumpers will go on sale this month.

The losses personally don't deter me, as long as I can see the players trying and creating chances, putting their heart into it (then again I am not a seasoned road warrior, only 3 so far). I guess I would be more inclined to go on a trip if we had a good away record. In the end though if I continue to have fun prior to during and after the game, I will ocntinue to return.

Another thing I would like is for the team to show more appreciation for traveling supporters. It's nice that Jimmy and Carver came towards us after Chicago game, but I would like to see more. Ya we are all a little bummed after a loss, but I think some mutual respect (we kept chanting and waving flags) would go a long way.

TO DEVILS
07-14-2008, 12:16 AM
It's nice that Jimmy and Carver came towards us after Chicago game, but I would like to see more. Ya we are all a little bummed after a loss, but I think some mutual respect (we kept chanting and waving flags) would go a long way.

Captain and Coach did their job, but i agree with you 100% on this.

GabrielHurl
07-14-2008, 12:18 AM
there were a couple of guys who couldn't wait to get off the field.

Carver, Wynne and Jimmy were the only guys who came anywhere near us

werewolf
07-14-2008, 12:24 AM
for christmas, I am going to ask Santa for a road win that I witness.

Niall
07-14-2008, 08:34 AM
I just hope I keep hitting drywall with my wall punches during away games.... first stud I hit I'm going to have to take an away game break.

The streak will come to an end soon enough and all be quiet, blind support is what MLSE like so let's give it to em....

Rawkus_420
07-14-2008, 10:53 AM
We played well, jsut unlucky, we hit the post, ibrahim almost scored another, juts unlucky...we can win on the road and will, its half way throught he season. Quit your fuckin whining....have you never followed a team before?? THERE WILL BE UPS AND DOWNS. That ibrahim kid is a huge up for us, as well as the new turk