PDA

View Full Version : Another talk, time for some action....

TorontoGooner
05-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Afternoon all,

Talk around here at the moment is pretty much centered on one thing. We all have our opinions, and we all have a love for the club, the one thing I don't think we have right now, however, is a unity in how to get things sorted out.

Coming on to an internet forum and venting is a great thing, however, it achieves very little. We can come on here, all claim to be the master of football (I know for one I think I am), but it actually achieves very little. I think we have all started a culture of whinging and not doing anything about it. Watching Blackburn as they went down earlier, I noticed the raw, genuine passion of the fans as they showed their anguish towards the manager and the board. However, the players still did a lap of honour at the end to say thanks for the support. It shows that you can be angry at the game and not offend the playing staff. I wish we had a bit more passion like this.

Constant whinging and back biting on here is not helping, people are sick of the situation already. So how about on Wednesday night we show a bit more of what we're truly feeling the way of banners, chants, flags, anything, showing our disgust at the MLSE and/or the coaching staff. I really truly believe that don't know the half of what we are feeling. It's easy to say they don't care, but in all honesty I don't think they know.

The players are sick, we are sick. So let's stop this shit and show the rest that we are pissed off and demand a change. No more arguments on here, we're all in this together.

This will probably get shot down, and if it does, it would come as little surprise. All people do on here at times is hide behind their keyboards and try and gain the moral highground. I don;t want that, I want to stand with my fellow TFC supporters and say enough is enough.

denime
05-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Good post ,however we have thread with exactly the same intention.

I'll copy your post over there and close this thread,please don't take it personal,it is just easier to have one thread with same topic so people don't have to repeat themselves.

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?31690-Anselmi-(3-wise-men)-or-Winter-Who-to-get-rid-of (http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?31704-Gut-Check-Time)