PDA

View Full Version : Gut Check Time

Phil
05-06-2012, 08:32 PM
We all know the team is struggling. There is a lot of debate over who is at fault, why they are having these issues and where the accountability is.

None of this matters for the game coming up this Wednesday at BMO filed. We have our 11 going out to face a true rival to the city of Toronto. With a win we eliminate Montreal from this competition. As supporters we need to bring it in the stands and let that team know we support them and the badge that they wear.

This will be a pivotal 90 minutes for our club, lets push them to take the victory and most importantly send the message to the players that we will always support them.

We are the voice in the stands
filled with passion, pride and purpose
for every minute of every game.

Signed - Phil

Phil
05-06-2012, 08:33 PM
This thread will be moderated with 0 tolerance. There are plenty of places to vent frustration and anger but this thread is intended for a rally cry. Please be respectful with your comments.

Code Red
05-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Amen.

Furtado91
05-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Good luck guys. I will be watching from home (not having the funds to go to this game). I hope to see the entire bunker jumping and singing and those flags flying high. :).

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Blizzard
05-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Great thread Phil.

Parkdale
05-06-2012, 08:48 PM
HECK YES!!

we all know there's been a whole lot of negatives so far this season, but what matters is beating Montreal. let's put everything else behind us and focus on letting the boys on the field know were still behind them (and always will be).

denime
05-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Great thread Phil,

Let's bring our best this Wednesday,including banners and flags!!

Sweeper
05-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks for starting this thread. Win or lose I support this team 100%. Will be cheering from Waterloo on Wednesday.

ryan
05-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Pretty excited to be there. Can't wait for it.

CoachGT
05-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Bring it Wednesday! Although I won't be there in person, I'll be there in spirit!

Code Red
05-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Great thread Phil,

Let's bring our best this Wednesday,including banners and flags!!

Speaking of which, I'll be debuting my upgraded flag on Wednesday.

Here's a peek:

Kyle_121
05-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Good luck guys. I will be watching from home (not having the funds to go to this game). I hope to see the entire bunker jumping and singing and those flags flying high. :).

I only have a single seat and I'll be there, but I'm almost certain that someone here who can't make the game would be willing to give you their ticket on the premise that you'll go strong for 90 minutes at the game.

Who can help out Furtado91? Anyone? Bueller?

Phil
05-07-2012, 12:20 AM
I only have a single seat and I'll be there, but I'm almost certain that someone here who can't make the game would be willing to give you their ticket on the premise that you'll go strong for 90 minutes at the game.

Who can help out Furtado91? Anyone? Bueller?

I will put up for his ticket out of my own pocket.

iy12l
05-07-2012, 12:38 AM
what happens if we lose? this entire season will be the worst one in mls history and i think if we lose like 2-3 more games in mls we might make history again by having the longest losing streak in professional football.

Yagbod
05-07-2012, 06:30 AM
what happens if we lose? this entire season will be the worst one in mls history and i think if we lose like 2-3 more games in mls we might make history again by having the longest losing streak in professional football.

^A good example of what not to post in this thread. We need positivity going into this game.

Look up! Not down, my fellow Supporters. Bring it all on Wednesday. Leave nothing in the stands.

Furtado91
05-07-2012, 06:37 AM

We cannot think about that Iy12L. This is Montreal we are facing. When Porto Face Benfica do you think they think about losing? when Inter Milan face Ac Milan do they think about losing? my point is Montreal is our fierce rival we have to win, and we can, I am willing to stand on the capo stand if i have to to get the crowd going (It would be my first time, please be nice :P) ahahha. we have to stand behind these guys, times are tough and players are as frustrated as we are.

But we cannot show weakness to limpact. we have lost to them and tied them already all thats left, is what everyone wants (I won't say it in fear of jinxing it).

bigredone
05-07-2012, 07:17 AM
The thrill at the beginning of the year was amazing with our champions run. I got the same feeling during the Montreal match last week. I may not be standing tall at the moment, but that just leaves me more room to jump when Montreal falls and the champions run continues.

Yagbod
05-07-2012, 07:28 AM
I love my 'Wednesday Nights, Channel 5(02)'!!!

Keep 'em coming, TFC!

GlenM
05-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Great thread\post Phil!

GlenM

Fort York Redcoat
05-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Present and accounted for!

BayernTFC
05-07-2012, 08:17 AM
Forget the 0-0-8 MLS start. You can't go back and replay matches anyways. Ignore the soap opera around management and the FO. That's their business. There is still a chance to be playing games of consequence this season. We just have to go through Montreal and, barring a miracle from FC Edmonton (no offense to the Eddies, they played a great against Carolina yesterday), Vancouver. Does it get any better than that? The opportunity to continue to build on our CCL reputation, and contribute to denying the American competition something they have failed to achieve thus far, is there. So, who wants to show what they've got when all the chips are down? Which of our boys in red are going to man up? One game. Our house.

Initial B
05-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Go Reds! Ottawa represent!

bman27
05-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Furtado91,I have to work on Wednesday night, you are free to use my Single near the top of 110, I would rather a fellow member to use it then go to waste, just send me a pm and ill forward the ticket to you!

Yagbod
05-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Furtado91,I have to work on Wednesday night, you are free to use my Single near the top of 110, I would rather a fellow member to use it then go to waste, just send me a pm and ill forward the ticket to you!

Love it. Good on ya bman27. This is what being part of a supporters group is about.

tfcleeds
05-07-2012, 09:09 AM
As bad as things are right now, there is nothing I'd like better than to knock Montreal out of the ACC, and then go on to crush Vancouver's dreams yet again. They are probably thinking they have us right where they want us, how awesome it would be to take the wind out of their sails again!

C.Ronaldo
05-07-2012, 09:18 AM
I tip my hat to your enthusiam.

hopefully the rest of the stadium feels your passion

Jack
05-07-2012, 09:18 AM

PM me your email and I'll send you one of my tickets. I can't make the game on Wednesday, which sucks fat donkey balls :(

Fucking school...

Also, any other RPB members who do not have a ticket, please PM me and I will send you a single in row 3 of 112. You have to promise that you will bring it for 90 minutes. g:D

Furtado91
05-07-2012, 09:28 AM
PM me your email and I'll send you one of my tickets. I can't make the game on Wednesday, which sucks fat donkey balls :(

Fucking school...

Also, any other RPB members who do not have a ticket, please PM me and I will send you a single in row 3 of 112. You have to promise that you will bring it for 90 minutes. g:D

Hey Jack,

I appreciate the offer but another member just sent me his ticket. I appreciate the thought though, I will be sure to make you guys proud by singing the full 90 mins.

Cheers,
Matt

Jack
05-07-2012, 09:40 AM
No worries. Hopefully we have two other members in need of tickets, as I would hate for my pair to go to waste.

Walms
05-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm coming out and bringing 8-10 buddies! This Wensday we need to truly show the team that we stand behind the "ALL for ONE" and sing our butts off!!!

Gooooo TFC
let's defend what's our's,,, our city, our stadium, and our Canadian Cup!!!

ExiledRed
Looks like I'm making it to this one.

I've been ill (hence all the time on this board recently) and do not know if my voice will be in typical 'Exiled FM' mode, but I will bring what I can.

And has anybody ever seen me in the stands doing anything but shouting my head off and supporting the team as if they wore liverbirds?

I didnt think so.

See you on wednesday motherfuckers!

whyalwaysme11
and that is why Phil is the president! thanks Phil.
we are here for life...
come on you reds...
our focus is for wednesday night but if montreal can beat skc away anything can happen in the league
we must take each game as it comes and stay strong...
true supporters never die! i am happy to see positive comments for once...

Pookie
05-07-2012, 09:52 AM
I can't make the game on Wednesday, which sucks fat donkey balls :(

Never heard that descriptive scale before. I presume on a scale of 1 (good) to 5 (bad), fat donkey balls would be a 5 whereas thin donkey balls would be...? ;)

As for the game, looking forward to it as well. Imagine knocking out Montreal, despite our "challenges" this season. Great thread too.

Redcoe15
05-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Though it's been said before, it bears repeating:

IF U AIN'T RED, THEN U BETTER OFF DEAD! TFC... 4... LIIIFE!!!!!
:flare::drum: :scarf: :drum: :flare:

Yagbod
05-07-2012, 10:15 AM
This is my new favourite thread. People just being positive. Love it.

Mods, please close all other threads! g:D

lintberg
05-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Indeed, let's focus on beating Montreal on Wednesday night! The boys can do it!!
Go Reds Go!!

Great Post Phil!!

TFC/Everton
05-07-2012, 10:25 AM
We made the front page of the Toronto Star. At least we are being taken seriously!

I will support this team until I am dead and gone.

ChrisFizik
05-07-2012, 10:27 AM
refreshing, oh so refreshing, thread.
Hope some of this positivity converts to actual chanting action then.

Furtado91
05-07-2012, 10:35 AM
refreshing, oh so refreshing, thread.
Hope some of this positivity converts to actual chanting action then.

Remember that bet i made with you that if we scored i would jump on the capo stand and try to start something? Well if anyone can grab me a megaphone i will try. this is the game where we Cannot allow the limpacts to come in to our house and try to push us around.

TIC TAC TABERNAC WHO THE FUCKS THE IMPACT

prizby
05-07-2012, 10:37 AM
bring a university friend for his first time...real time rivalry...stoked for this game

fuck the limp act

rocker
05-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I wanna be the air for you
I'll be there for you!

GO TFC!

Keyman
05-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Go fc go!

ecospice
05-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Two words: Tic Tac!

Two more words: GO YOU REDS!!!

adamdz
05-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Yes, lets all try to bring our A game, if only for this 1 game for the remainder of the season.

__wowza
05-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Remember that bet i made with you that if we scored i would jump on the capo stand and try to start something? Well if anyone can grab me a megaphone i will try. this is the game where we Cannot allow the limpacts to come in to our house and try to push us around.

TIC TAC TABERNAC WHO THE FUCKS THE IMPACT

if i bring my megaphone, what's the policy on getting it through the door?
we NEED someone on the capo stand for this!! and so help me god, if i get anywhere close to it you'll be hearing this..

http://i.imm.io/oybA.jpeg

__wowza
05-07-2012, 11:15 AM
or this:

OHHHHHHHHHH...
Beat the Impact, beat the fuckin' Limp Act
Beat the Impact, back to Montreal

Do ya live in Outremont?
Yeah they live in Outremont!
Outremont - Fucking cunt

Are you in the FLQ?
Yeah they’re in the FLQ!
FLQ - Who are you

Where'd ya put Pierre Laporte?
Where’d they put Pierre Laporte?
Pierre Laporte - Il est mort

Would you fuck Celine Dione?
Yea, they’d fuck Celine Dione
Celine Dione - Condom on

Have ya voted for the Bloc?
Yea, they voted for the Bloc!
For the Bloc - Suck a cock

Did ya go to church today?
Yea, they went to church today?
Church today - Better pray

tfcleeds
05-07-2012, 11:19 AM
^I like it!

Furtado91
05-07-2012, 11:34 AM
__Wowza maybe you will appreciate this joke:

If we want to really get our message across the upper management and to show Montreal not to fuck with us. this is how we will do it:

74luQLg6Psw

Sound quality is horrible, but you get the point.

Auzzy
05-07-2012, 11:37 AM
I think we can focus on what we've done fairly well in the past: getting opposing coaches fired, or at least totally demoralizing the organization, by beating them when they least expect it!

OfficeGuy
05-07-2012, 12:16 PM
I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I wanna be the air for you
I'll be there for you!

GO TFC!

now THAt is a great chant for the Wednesday game....GO TFC!

Torontotonto
05-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Will be there.
Come on you REDS

T-boy
05-07-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm TFC for life, always.

I just don't think I can bring myself to attend this game. IF we lose, I might actually shoot myself in the stand after the final whistle. :(

I think I'm better off staying at home, at least I can turn the TV off at any time.

Although I'm a fan for life, there is a point where going to games is making me completely misable - and its currently now.

I WANT to support the team right now, I have the desire to do so - but if it makes you so upset that it ruins your whole weekend, I think I should stay at home. My girlfriend wanted to kill me on Saturday evening after the game, I was inconsolable. When your sport starts effecting your home life, its time to take a break.

DavydMT
05-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah buddy, let's fucking have it.
Season might be over Wednesday night, but for 90' let's stand and fight together.
This is your club, this is your city, THIS IS YOUR FUCKING DUTY.
Never give up on the friends standing next to you.

Here We Fucking Go! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nkuxVZ0qPE)

Technorgasm
05-07-2012, 01:03 PM
I hoep to make the match. . . .

HOME Or AWAY!
WE ARE WITH YOU!
FIIIIGGGHHT FOR THE BADGE!
TOOOORRONTO GOAL!

Alonso
05-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Toronto till I die.

tfcleeds
05-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Some more inspirational lyrics:MqZQsv1QPA4

Belfast_Boy
05-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

Strans
05-07-2012, 03:52 PM
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”
COYR

Roogsy
05-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Some more inspirational lyrics:

Oh Leeds...that was awful.

If you're gonna pick a Survivor sing, pick a good one!

ltA1x-mCWmg

Oh Brigitte, what a beautiful specimen you used to be! Wha' happened?

denime
05-07-2012, 04:32 PM

ltA1x-mCWmg

Oh Brigitte, what a beautiful specimen you used to be! Wha' happened?:eek6:

:thumbsup:

Furtado91
05-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Hey gooner i agree with your.point of view mostly. I plan on.showing my love for.the team by chanting and singing for the full 90. This is one game i.want.to.win for the sake of ego more tyan anything. Montreal is our fierce rival and beating them is sweet . But beating them with this record is even more sweeter

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

Torontotonto
05-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Let's do it everyone.
Fuck the Impact.
Don't give two shit's they beat Kansas City on the weekend.
We still have a better chance than everyone thought in 09 and this match is at our home.
Be early, the boys are down, as the 12th man we have to show pre-game we are still 100% behind them.

Dv23
05-07-2012, 05:10 PM
It occurred to me that maybe we are having a bad spell because I've stopped predicting wins for us. With than in mind, I see TFC winning 2-0. You're welcome, boys.

Thomas
05-07-2012, 05:13 PM
I am liking this thread. A bit of change from the usual. I'll be supporting the lads on Wednesday.

Beating Montreal would be sweet!

Torontotonto
05-07-2012, 05:13 PM
It occurred to me that maybe we are having a bad spell because I've stopped predicting wins for us. With than in mind, I see TFC winning 2-0. You're welcome, boys.

Your prediction is going to be right !!!

tfcleeds
05-07-2012, 05:43 PM

Haha, hey, I do my best! Yeah, I kinda chose that one specifically for the cheese factor...

Code Red
05-07-2012, 05:50 PM
So I just finished watching the first leg of the magical CCL run against LA Galaxy and WOW! What an atmosphere we had that night! It blows me away! That was by far the best atmosphere I've seen at a soccer game in Canada. Everything from the 20-something banners that were plastered across the supporters section, to the giant tifo that read "Let's Fight Together And Make History" and the reaper tifo, to the countless red and white flags, it's a scene I will never forget.

It would be amazing to return to that kind of atmosphere one day. Beating Montreal on Wednesday would be sweet justice for our loss against them earlier this season, but more importantly, this may be the only chance we'll have to redeem our hopes for league play. Win and all of a sudden, we have some momentum. Lose and any hope of success this season is all but washed away. I intend to give it my all and go home feeling beat up as hell from singing/waving the flag.

TorontoGooner
05-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Here's a great incentive. Imagine how likely the impact will take us, and imagine the damage the pride to their team to lose to an 0-8 team!!

This isn't just a football thing, this is a city thing. We're the biggest and best city in this country by a fair mile. Let's shut them up.

Plains of Abraham!

rocktml
05-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Loud and Proud!! or stay home!!!

RC8
05-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Very excited for this. Will sing until my voice is gone.

YES WE LOVE YOU TORONTO

Kyle_121
05-07-2012, 08:38 PM
I hoep to make the match. . . .

HOME Or AWAY!
WE ARE WITH YOU!
FIIIIGGGHHT FOR THE BADGE!
TOOOORRONTO GOAL!

The badge on the jersey you wear to EVERY home game says Liverpool. Just sayin...

Kevvv
05-07-2012, 08:43 PM
OK, so fight for A badge. Still...

AL-MO
05-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Go fc go!

lol....what this guy said.

SamK
05-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Wanted to tell this story but didnt want a whole thread, thought it was the perfect place...
Today at Canadian Tire I saw richard eckersley and with a huge excited smile approached him and introduced myself, clearly very happy to see him. The very first thing he said was how sorry he was about the season. I told him it could be turned around and Ill still be there on wednesday. he seemed in a rush and that was really it.
basically what im saying is if ecks is any reflection of the rest of the team they really do feel bad and are giving it their all and have been the whole season.
The boys are trying their hardest, no reason why we shouldnt support the best we could!

Huyton
05-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Anybody know how many people are coming from Montreal for this game?

Just curious.

Me? I'm going to be so loud I'll leave the tattered shreds of my vocal cords all over the back of the guy in front of me.

In 2007 it was simple. "Come on you Re-eds" "TFC (clap, clap, clap)" and "This Is Our House" were heard throughout the game.

When it comes to being the best damn supporter you can be, then Simple and Loud beats Clever but Quiet every time.

Wednesday night is a time to return to basics.

Huyton
05-08-2012, 09:12 AM
My apologies to anyone who was offended by a derogatory slang term for French Canadians that I originally used when I first posted the above. I read what I had written and was appalled. So, I've changed the offending word, and I sincerely hope that no-one was hurt by my lack of thought.

ChrisFizik
05-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Wanted to tell this story but didnt want a whole thread, thought it was the perfect place...
Today at Canadian Tire I saw richard eckersley and with a huge excited smile approached him and introduced myself, clearly very happy to see him.

So what the hell was Ecks doing in Canadian Tire? haha
Buying some Mastercraft sabotage tools for L'Impact?

Yagbod
05-08-2012, 10:02 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBOGoOcvSpBrZqVzX28rxPHZFUL7y94 t-LSTv-aa3cGHbad4KejA

Code Red
05-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Anybody know how many people are coming from Montreal for this game?

Just curious.

Me? I'm going to be so loud I'll leave the tattered shreds of my vocal cords all over the back of the guy in front of me.

In 2007 it was simple. "Come on you Re-eds" "TFC (clap, clap, clap)" and "This Is Our House" were heard throughout the game.

When it comes to being the best damn supporter you can be, then Simple and Loud beats Clever but Quiet every time.

Wednesday night is a time to return to basics.

I have to disagree with you on this. I find the simple chants like "TFC (clap, clap, clap)", "This Is Our House" and even that "Who are ya?" chant make us look like a Mickey Mouse club. I've never been a fan of these chants and cringe everytime I hear them at the games. I realize that not everybody is familiar with the more complicated chants but it's not hard to learn the words when you hear the chant being repeated 3, 4 or 5 times in a row. If anything, even our most complicated chants are basic. There are places around the world where chants are far more complex. In addition, having a wide variety of chants is important as it shows the evolution of a club.

Yagbod
05-08-2012, 12:18 PM
I have to disagree with you on this. I find the simple chants like "TFC (clap, clap, clap)", "This Is Our House" and even that "Who are ya?" chant make us look like a Mickey Mouse club. I've never been a fan of these chants and cringe everytime I hear them at the games. I realize that not everybody is familiar with the more complicated chants but it's not hard to learn the words when you hear the chant being repeated 3, 4 or 5 times in a row. If anything, even our most complicated chants are basic. There are places around the world where chants are far more complex. In addition, having a wide variety of chants is important as it shows the evolution of a club.

Completely agree. Next thing you know we are chanting 'Go TFC go' over and over again like another group of ML$E monkeys, er fans.

Azerban
05-08-2012, 10:04 PM
i for one hope we get to sit down and chant quietly for a little bit

that's always the best kind of chanting, where the dynamics of volume and tempo are fucked with so thoroughly that no one feels like singing at all

king dave
05-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Get the ball, win the ball, keep the ball.
Pretty simple.
KD.

Phil
05-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Well said KD.

I will see you all at the field tonight!

jabbronies
05-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Get the ball, win the ball, keep the ball.
Pretty simple.
KD.

too simple. :D

Dv23
05-09-2012, 09:35 PM

Damn, I'm good. I think it's about time I got my own TFC Psychic Hotline.

Phil
05-09-2012, 10:25 PM

Well played.

It was great in the stands tonight, fantastic to see the support and the result. We may need to consult Dv23 some more....:D

denime
05-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Damn, I'm good. I think it's about time I got my own TFC Psychic Hotline.

Love your avatar and prediction too! :hurray:

Auzzy
05-09-2012, 11:32 PM

Props, amazing!

On that note, please tell me the next Lotto 6-49 winning numbers.

Yohan
05-10-2012, 12:34 AM
I love you Flushie!

__wowza
05-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Sing more beach boys.
Pretty simple.
KD.

I love you Flushie!

it was good seeing flush back up there.

eustacchio
05-10-2012, 09:59 AM
it was good seeing flush back up there.

Second.

RC8
05-10-2012, 11:37 AM
The atmosphere was fantastic. Capos did an amazing job at controlling the crowd and everyone was up for it. I've got no voice left in me. My girlfriend (from Quebec City) loved it too and sung as loud as anyone.

Code Red
05-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Agreed, capos did a spectacular job last night. Enjoyed the megaphone siren as well. We should have Flush sound the siren on all opposition corner kicks. You can clearly hear it on TV and it might even rattle the guy taking the kick lol.

AL-MO
05-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Good night @ BMO on Wednesday. The drumming was top notch. Kept the songs going with some really good beats.

BigTingsGwan
05-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Bump. We need to dig down deep, and do this again. Leave everything at BMO tomorrow.

Phil
05-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Its a cup final and we are very much in this. As hard as it is, we choose to back the club through all of the 'highs and lows'.

Its time to have their backs, god knows they are feeling the criticism from all angles. Once more unto the Wednesday night game....

Fort York Redcoat
05-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Tomorrow is gonna be tense...

Phil
05-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Tomorrow is gonna be tense...

Squeeky bum time indeed.

BayernTFC
05-22-2012, 12:10 PM
How do you keep a dispirited group motivated? Having trouble keeping clean sheets and winning matches? There's only one way to turn things around. We're down to the final match for the Canadian Championship at home with everything on the line. We know what is needed. This is what you play for. There are no excuses. No one will remember them anyway. Years from now, 2012 can be remembered as the year where TFC lowered the bar and set a record for futility, or this moment can go down as the point where the organization rose to the challenge at its darkest hour and changed everything. BMO Field should not be the place where our fans become dejected. I'm reminded of the Santos Laguna advertisement for the second leg of the CCL semi-final in Torreon:

Bienvenido a la casa del dolor ajeno (Welcome to the house of pain for others)

It's time for BMO Field to become known as the house where opponents' hearts are broken. Toronto FC has raised the Voyageurs Cup 3 times in a row. We are the reigning Canadian Champs and our starting line-up is a capable bunch. It's time to show it.

ManUtd4ever
05-22-2012, 01:28 PM
I have no issue supporting the players, especially for a match of such significance. The dysfunctional nature of this organization has tried and tested my patience, but I will certainly not take out my frustration on the men wearing the badge, as long as they leave it all on the pitch tomorrow night.

Phil
05-23-2012, 07:57 AM
I have no issue supporting the players, especially for a match of such significance. The dysfunctional nature of this organization has tried and tested my patience, but I will certainly not take out my frustration on the men wearing the badge, as long as they leave it all on the pitch tomorrow night.

This really sums it up for me. Thanks for taking the time to articulate this.

Belfast_Boy
05-23-2012, 11:49 AM
here we go again! another season defining match! lets bring the same energy as we did for Montreal.

Yohan
05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Remember last yr vs dc when we lost 3-0to but we sang our guts out anyways? I have that feeling again

ManUtd4ever
05-23-2012, 01:09 PM
This really sums it up for me. Thanks for taking the time to articulate this.

:cheers:

Kyle_121
05-23-2012, 02:10 PM

I too have no problem with this, but lately it seems like we've been sacrificing more than the players. This is their job, dammit. How many of us get to truly do something we love? If I "called it in" at work time and time again, I'd be fired.

So while I think it's noble to support the players, I have a heard time mustering up the energy with each and every loss.

greatwhitenorf
05-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Gut.

Checked.