PDA

View Full Version : TFC Blog

colman1860
07-12-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with theoffside.com, but it's a great blog that covers footy all around the world. It also has individual team blogs. TFC has had one since our creation, but it has never been updated regularly.

Now however, the most recent blogger told theoffside that he no longer had time to post, and that the TFC blog needed a new author. Instead of finding just one, the powers at theoffside chose two: Rob from USector and me.

We only got started this week but have already put out a couple articles each. It would be great to get some constructive criticism and debate going in the comments. Be sure to check out my Chicago Pregame post as well as my article about Edu's problems this year.

http://torontofc.theoffside.com

/shameless self-promotion:taz:

Baggio2TFC
07-12-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with theoffside.com, but it's a great blog that covers footy all around the world. It also has individual team blogs. TFC has had one since our creation, but it has never been updated regularly.

Now however, the most recent blogger told theoffside that he no longer had time to post, and that the TFC blog needed a new author. Instead of finding just one, the powers at theoffside chose two: Rob from USector and me.

We only got started this week but have already put out a couple articles each. It would be great to get some constructive criticism and debate going in the comments. Be sure to check out my Chicago Pregame post as well as my article about Edu's problems this year.

http://torontofc.theoffside.com

/shameless self-promotion:taz:

Read the TFC vs Shitcago and loved it, lots of insight and some behind the scenes stuff...Keep it up!:canada:

Pachuco
07-12-2008, 06:38 PM
I like your article, but where the heck is Guevara is your starting lineup?

Sutton - Brennan - Velez - Marshall - Wynne - Robert - Edu - Robinson - Ricketts - Cunningham - Smith

Do you know something I don't? is he hurt? away? or you just left our best player out for the heck of it? :)

Baggio2TFC
07-12-2008, 06:39 PM
yeah, I noticed that too...whazzzz uuuppp???!!!

Smenge
07-12-2008, 06:48 PM
And, what about tebilly? Is he still hurt, he is not shown as being injured aka dichio and dunivant.

Broadview
07-12-2008, 06:52 PM
And, what about tebilly? Is he still hurt, he is not shown as being injured aka dichio and dunivant.

On Gol TV's extra time MO said Tebily and Dunny were going to be out about six weeks.

noochie
07-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Tebily is out a while still yes. Same time frame as Dunivant last I heard. (4-6 weeks)

colman1860
07-12-2008, 07:29 PM
I like your article, but where the heck is Guevara is your starting lineup?

Sutton - Brennan - Velez - Marshall - Wynne - Robert - Edu - Robinson - Ricketts - Cunningham - Smith

Do you know something I don't? is he hurt? away? or you just left our best player out for the heck of it? :)

oh fuck. embarasssing. i 100% forgot about him. insert him for smith.