PDA

View Full Version : Letter to TFC fans

KGH
05-05-2012, 09:56 AM
This was posted by "will" in another thread but it deserves a thread of its own

https://www.yousendit.com/download/M3BrT0NTeFVoeVpDaDhUQw?cid=pm-03002124310600000000;301019&locale=en_US&s=301019

Open letter to TFC fans
Subject: If we loose game tonight please don't ask for heads to roll.
I am a passionate TFC fan. From last 3 weeks I have been thinking -What's going on with my club?
What I can do to help and why?
What's going on with my club?
Current situation: This is season 6 with 7 losses on trot in MSL.
Reasonable Possibility: Out of playoff.
Bonus: Technically, its possible to get into playoff with solid performance in rest of the season.

I can see all the guys (players and coaches) are trying their best to change the tide but some how its nothappening.
Historically, how TFC has been managed:

I have observed a trend when team starts loosing fans get charged up and starts asking for replacementof a player or coach and MLSE respond to that call. After season 4, MLSE started rebuilding TFCfrom scratch (arguable). We got some exciting performances but 0-7 record has raised those voicesagain. If this keeps going then MLSE may perform another act of shuffle. I call this trend a “TorontoShuffle”.

In this Toronto Shuffle (TS) there has been 2 things constant. Acts of MLSE top management andToronto fans. Together we have changed whole roster and set of coaching staff many times in 5 yearsbut payoff is still in doldrums.
Don't you think its time to make changes in these 2 constant acts before we perform another TorontoShuffle?
As a fan we can't do much with MLSE top management. Its a boardroom game plus its harder to dothat. But its easier to make changes in our attitude/approach towards our beloved TFC.

Why we (fans) need to change?

In first 4 years TFC did not had vision and a plan to achieve long term success and exciting
football.

Now we have that in terms of academy and style of play which will be the identity of our city.

Rome wasn't built in a year. It takes time to build something new from scratch but easy to
destroy via TS.

The plan we all believed in at the beginning of season 5 has come a long way. It needs to
nurture together and fill in few gaps for this season at least (if possible then next season too).
Otherwise, we will be back to square one.

Plan is not bad. Its about how it gets executed and team needs time to learn the art of executing
TOGETHER. We have seen some exciting games against good teams in the past. That giveshope that we are on right direction. All we (fans) need to be patient and support our TFCTOGETHER.
• Its a young team. Need time to become a winning team and we can help by being patient andgive them reasonable time to achieve results.

Being a passionate fan, its hard to be patient but victory never comes easy.So dig in guys... for the TEAM.
With this approach i feel lot better. My blood pressure is not racing to the extent of getting a heartstroke. Only worried about Toronto Shuffle. That will destroy my 1 and a half years of wait for anothershort term vision which for sure will not last as history has taught us that there are no short cuts in life.
I don't mean to offend anyone. My only purpose is to see TFC as a winning and exciting team. If i haveto wait for this plan to work for another year or two I'll do that willingly for a change than to performanother “Toronto Shuffle”.
Good Luck...

Disclaimer:
I am not a journalist or anything like that. I am just a TFC fan who shared his feelings with TFC fans.

KGH
05-05-2012, 10:06 AM
This is exactly how I feel. If top management pulls the cord on the Winter I'm out. I'm a SSH and I'm not interested in another reset. I think we have the team and I think AW and BD are doing the right things.

This season so far we've had to live through:

Starting the year with:
1) 3 defenders (approx $300k in salary cap room) on the DL recovering from injuries
2) 1 "savior" defender walk away
3) 1 "savior" defender turn out to be a bust
4) 1 DP start the season out of shape

Then the season starts and:
1) Frings hurt
2) Danny K hurt
3) Frei out for the year
4) Soolsma out

So we've had some shitty luck but I still have faith. I think today is going to be a tough match and I have faith in a win or tie.

To all of you that are calling for a coaching change please think back to all the other times the "supporter" groups have called for a change and look where it's got us.

NoNameboys
05-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Nice try Winter.

[NBF]
05-05-2012, 10:29 AM
This was posted by "will" in another thread but it deserves a thread of its own

https://www.yousendit.com/download/M3BrT0NTeFVoeVpDaDhUQw?cid=pm-03002124310600000000;301019&locale=en_US&s=301019

Open letter to TFC fans
Subject: If we loose game tonight please don't ask for heads to roll.
I am a passionate TFC fan. From last 3 weeks I have been thinking -What's going on with my club?
What's going on with my club?
Current situation: This is season 6 with 7 losses on trot in MSL.
Reasonable Possibility: Out of playoff.
Bonus: Technically, its possible to get into playoff with solid performance in rest of the season.

I can see all the guys (players and coaches) are trying their best to change the tide but some how its nothappening.
Historically, how TFC has been managed:

I have observed a trend when team starts loosing fans get charged up and starts asking for replacementof a player or coach and MLSE respond to that call. After season 4, MLSE started rebuilding TFCfrom scratch (arguable). We got some exciting performances but 0-7 record has raised those voicesagain. If this keeps going then MLSE may perform another act of shuffle. I call this trend a “TorontoShuffle”.

In this Toronto Shuffle (TS) there has been 2 things constant. Acts of MLSE top management andToronto fans. Together we have changed whole roster and set of coaching staff many times in 5 yearsbut payoff is still in doldrums.
Don't you think its time to make changes in these 2 constant acts before we perform another TorontoShuffle?
As a fan we can't do much with MLSE top management. Its a boardroom game plus its harder to dothat. But its easier to make changes in our attitude/approach towards our beloved TFC.

Why we (fans) need to change?

In first 4 years TFC did not had vision and a plan to achieve long term success and exciting
football.
Now we have that in terms of academy and style of play which will be the identity of our city.
Rome wasn't built in a year. It takes time to build something new from scratch but easy to
destroy via TS.
The plan we all believed in at the beginning of season 5 has come a long way. It needs to
nurture together and fill in few gaps for this season at least (if possible then next season too).
Otherwise, we will be back to square one.
Plan is not bad. Its about how it gets executed and team needs time to learn the art of executing
TOGETHER. We have seen some exciting games against good teams in the past. That giveshope that we are on right direction. All we (fans) need to be patient and support our TFCTOGETHER.
• Its a young team. Need time to become a winning team and we can help by being patient andgive them reasonable time to achieve results.

Being a passionate fan, its hard to be patient but victory never comes easy.So dig in guys... for the TEAM.
With this approach i feel lot better. My blood pressure is not racing to the extent of getting a heartstroke. Only worried about Toronto Shuffle. That will destroy my 1 and a half years of wait for anothershort term vision which for sure will not last as history has taught us that there are no short cuts in life.
I don't mean to offend anyone. My only purpose is to see TFC as a winning and exciting team. If i haveto wait for this plan to work for another year or two I'll do that willingly for a change than to performanother “Toronto Shuffle”.
Good Luck...

Disclaimer:
I am not a journalist or anything like that. I am just a TFC fan who shared his feelings with TFC fans.

Good , Better, or Best?

Can I get some thoughts on each?

http://i50.tinypic.com/2zzuutk.jpg

Wildgreek
05-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I agree. We need to stay the course. Teamwork is all about sticking together.

Everyone is frustrated with the recent results but we need to stick behind the team. With hard work and determination we will improve.

A.J
05-05-2012, 10:32 AM
loose (x)
lose (o)

Grammar nazis unite!

Beach_Red
05-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Why isn't this "plan" just more of the Toronto Shuffle? What is it, really, they started an academy? Doesn't every team in this league have one by now? Isn't this just normal operating procedure being dressed up as something special?

TFCRegina
05-05-2012, 11:02 AM
If we lose tonight I won't start to ask for heads to roll.

I've been asking for them to roll for sometime. I started a while ago.

Rocco
05-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Win or lose I just wanna see a team that plays good soccer. I am very happy with the way is performing. It's sas the results aren't there to support the quality of soccer we are playing but it's ions better than previous years. Tough luck

Fort York Redcoat
05-05-2012, 12:04 PM
This looks like a "Keep Winter" thread. You're all free to disagree but there are multiple other threads going that want to see him go.

This thread is a refreshing change.

Let's keep it civil.

JavierMartini
05-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Thank you. I'd like to echo this sentiment.
As much as it pains me to say, we can't continue down the road of clearing house and starting again!!!!!
However if we do have ownershisp change I think it would be acceptable to the point of dropping some useless cb's and mid's.

At the moment we need to be playing a 4-4-2 our midfield keeps getting destroyed!

ag futbol
05-05-2012, 05:33 PM
I hate to burst a few bubbles, but stability doesn't come simply by allowing someone to sit in the same chair for a long time, it comes from success, results, and progress. We have nothing in any of those categories.

OgtheDim
05-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Far too many people do not get what a reset now will mean.

After years of having 1 player up front to chase and hope, we finally have a team that has the ability to get the ball into attacking positions with multiple players in the attacking zone.

We can not finish. Its beyond obvious. We are absolutely horrible in front of the net.

Change that, somehow, and this experiment will move forward.

Blow it all up and we will not make the playoffs next season. Under a new approach, we may make the playoffs in 2014. But we will not move forward consistently to challenge.

T-boy
05-05-2012, 05:44 PM
The people who want to keep winter must be totally insane. Please go check into a hospital immediately, you need serious help.

Couchy81
05-05-2012, 05:45 PM
I hate to burst a few bubbles, but stability doesn't come simply by allowing someone to sit in the same chair for a long time, it comes from success, results, and progress. We have nothing in any of those categories.

We have actually regressed since last season. When Frings showed up we got on a decent roll, and we played much better last season than any game I have seen this season with the exception of Santos Laguna at home, and the first half of Santos away.

OgtheDim
05-05-2012, 05:45 PM

Progress has many different meanings.

ag futbol
05-05-2012, 05:46 PM
^ I think that makes it far too simple. There is a lot more wrong with this team than simply finishing in front of the net.

There are plenty of teams around the league who play decent football. We have to get off this idea that somehow Aron Winter is the only hope for a decent brand of football. That simply isn't true.

T-boy
05-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Far too many people do not get what a reset now will mean.

After years of having 1 player up front to chase and hope, we finally have a team that has the ability to get the ball into attacking positions with multiple players in the attacking zone.

We can not finish. Its beyond obvious. We are absolutely horrible in front of the net.

Change that, somehow, and this experiment will move forward.

Blow it all up and we will not make the playoffs next season. Under a new approach, we may make the playoffs in 2014. But we will not move forward consistently to challenge.

you are clearly watching a different game to me. We hardly created a chance all game. It took until the 86th minute for any TFC player to get into a decent position to score....and then it was offside!

That was another truly pathetic showing form Winter's side today. We NEVER looked like winning and we NEVER looked like scoring. All the players have no confidence, and its showing brutaly. Winter need to go NOW.

The people in the supporters sections who CLAPPED the players at the end of the game are crazy. How can you possibly support that team right now?

I BOO'd and I'm proud to have done it.

Winter OUT.

OgtheDim
05-05-2012, 05:47 PM
The people who want to keep winter must be totally insane. Please go check into a hospital immediately, you need serious help.

I realise that the internet is filled with black and white positions but can we at least not call fellow supporters who want the best for our team insane?

T-boy
05-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I realise that the internet is filled with black and white positions but can we at least not call fellow supporters who want the best for our team insane?

are you saying that keeping Winter is BEST for our team?

How can you possibly even say that? Please justify it?

ExiledRed
05-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Nice try Winter.

hahahahahahahaha you fucking kill me!

Oldtimer
05-05-2012, 06:40 PM

Do not come into this thread to attack people, no matter what you think of their position. Let those who want to keep Winter have their thread.

[note: I'm only posting here for moderation purposes]

OgtheDim
05-05-2012, 06:47 PM

I'm saying people who support this team but disagree with you should not be called insane.

And......we want what is best and will hope for what is better. If you want to twist it another way, meh...........

T-boy
05-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Do not come into this thread to attack people, no matter what you think of their position. Let those who want to keep Winter have their thread.

[note: I'm only posting here for moderation purposes]

I don't see how I'm attacking anybody?

I'm just asking people to reasonably justify keeping winter?

Also, I DO support this team. I just can't support Winter! I think its possible to support the team but not support winter.

denime
05-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I don't see how I'm attacking anybody?

I'm just asking people to reasonably justify keeping winter?

Also, I DO support this team. I just can't support Winter! I think its possible to support the team but not support winter.

This is not asking this is attacking and border line trolling.

T-boy
05-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Ok. Seriously. I give up. I can't be a TFC supporter anymore. If you guys want to justify keeping a guy who's just made TFC break an all time record LOW in the league, then fine.

I quit. I'm honestly not coming to another TFC game until Winter is no longer manager.

Goodbye for now.

brad
05-05-2012, 07:09 PM
For those here that want to keep Winter, how long do you think he should have? At what point will you deem that stability under Winter is not working and it is time for a change?

tfcleeds
05-05-2012, 07:56 PM
I think Ryan Johnson's post-game interview spoke volumes. Winter has clearly lost the dressing room. I just don't see how he can be kept on the way things are going. Motivation and morale are at an all-time low.

jloome
05-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Ok. Seriously. I give up. I can't be a TFC supporter anymore. If you guys want to justify keeping a guy who's just made TFC break an all time record LOW in the league, then fine.

I quit. I'm honestly not coming to another TFC game until Winter is no longer manager.

Goodbye for now.

People generally find that when they acknowledge their own ability to make a mistake and just go, "Ok, okay, sorry about that, I was wrong," people respect them more and they have happier lives. Humility embiggens the biggest Simpsons fan, as it were.

prizby
05-05-2012, 09:12 PM

what do you tell the people who want a manager merry-go-round that has resulted in a total of 0 playoff appearances?

you are clearly watching a different game to me. We hardly created a chance all game. It took until the 86th minute for any TFC player to get into a decent position to score....and then it was offside!

That was another truly pathetic showing form Winter's side today. We NEVER looked like winning and we NEVER looked like scoring. All the players have no confidence, and its showing brutaly. Winter need to go NOW.

The people in the supporters sections who CLAPPED the players at the end of the game are crazy. How can you possibly support that team right now?

I BOO'd and I'm proud to have done it.

Winter OUT.

if you are that upset, why don't you sell your tickets then? or make a statement that means something...in M£$€'s pockets

OgtheDim
05-05-2012, 09:15 PM
For those here that want to keep Winter, how long do you think he should have? At what point will you deem that stability under Winter is not working and it is time for a change?

The how long question sits over any manager baring a very few living legends.

The answer is when its best for the team as a whole, both in the long and the short term.

I don't think its now.

Among other things because I don't think the current leadership of Anselmi has any long term vision and because we have been hamstrung by decisions by Mo and Cochrane - the salary issues are not going to change if we change managers.

I don't put too much stock in what Johnston said. He doesn't like the approach but he's not in the defence feeling the heat of not being able to get the job done. He's a striker who likes to get the ball at his feet and go - CA is not what he likes. That's how strikers talk in meetings and how they think.

I do put a lot of stock in the fact that he did say it publicly. There is now an obvious divide in the dressing room.

JDG hinted at a good point. If we were in a relegation situation, we'd have some hope still.

burlington Red
05-05-2012, 10:40 PM
spot on, you didn't attack anyone. I guess your not allowed to ask someone to justify their position.

Phil
05-05-2012, 10:54 PM
I still have Faith. I will be there Wednesday night to support my team no matter what. I encourage everyone who considers themselves a supporter to do the same.

moralis
05-05-2012, 10:57 PM
I believe supporter groups need to be unified and tell TFC Management and MLSE (Tom Anselmi) ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. We have to say this is OUR CLUB not MLSE's.

lerxst
05-05-2012, 11:16 PM

Goodbye for now.

Ok bye.

Fort York Redcoat
05-06-2012, 08:52 AM

I've posted elsewhere that some people want him to see out the season. But to your point I think many will conceded that if we clunk out of the Vcup we will have nothing but a win or MLS standings to play for. Some people will wait for half a season.

Just like some people were ready to dismiss Winter before a game was played.

Both "sides" have different limits to their patience.

NoNameboys
05-06-2012, 09:03 AM
hahahahahahahaha you fucking kill me!

Its got to be him, who else, lol

T-boy
05-07-2012, 02:54 PM
This is not asking this is attacking and border line trolling.

I'll apologise now, for sure.

But also you have to realise that I'd just come back from the game, upset as hell. I was pee'd off the most that a lot of the fans clapped the TFC players off the pitch, even though they had just created a new record (low) in the MLS. I don't, personally, think that clapping them off was justified, and it just wound up the fans who want change and don't think losing 8 games straight is a clap-able/cheerable event.

Sometimes Canadian's are FAR too polite for their own good! Or maybe, Toronto sports fans are just too polite? I don't think I could name another sports team in the league/world that would still cheer off their players after creating a league record low.

I get clapping the effort of the players, I really do. But there is a point where you can't stand by and politely clap, even though the players clearly are trying. Sometimes trying isn't enought to justify a cheer.

I apologise for being angry and attacking, but I won't apologise for being a passionate soccer fan. I hope that's ok?

Phil
05-07-2012, 02:58 PM
We were all emotional, it not a worry.

But I can tell you after talking with some of the players, they need a lift. Wednesday night everyone needs to bring it for them. There is no way I want Montreal to come into that stadium and take us out of that competition.

T-boy
05-07-2012, 03:03 PM
We were all emotional, it not a worry.

But I can tell you after talking with some of the players, they need a lift. Wednesday night everyone needs to bring it for them. There is no way I want Montreal to come into that stadium and take us out of that competition.

Agreed, but I don't think its us fans who can do this lifting, in this instance. Heopfully I will be in a better mood by Wednesday cos I obviously DO want to be there to cheer them on - I just have to lift myself to do it first.

Razor
05-07-2012, 03:09 PM
MLSE - get the fuck out!
MLSE - get the fuck out!
MLSE - get the fuck out!

I feel for the players cause it looks like most of them give a shit - too bad our owners are a bunch of twats! That includes the FO and Cochrane.

JuliquE
05-07-2012, 03:23 PM
I think Ryan Johnson's post-game interview spoke volumes. Winter has clearly lost the dressing room. I just don't see how he can be kept on the way things are going. Motivation and morale are at an all-time low.
A lot of people have been highlighting Johnson's post-game comments and making this point.. but, I've always found myself very annoyed with Johnson, on the pitch, when things aren't going his way -- he's a big sulk and will dig into the players around him, though not in any way motivationally.

After a loss like that, he's not someone I would go to for a balanced view on the state of the dressing room, to be honest.

trane
05-07-2012, 03:26 PM

Goodbye for now.

I want to give up on this club so fucking bad, but I just cannot. BUT FUCK TO I WANT TO. This keep winter shit, and the ridiculous, reasoning, behind it, is way to much.

Stability means doing the same. What are we doing now? Losing.

T-boy
05-07-2012, 04:08 PM
^^^

I've never known such a polarising time in TFC's history!

We are all either in one camp or the other, nobody is in between. In TFC's past we've all either hated the coach, or loved them for periods of time.

For the sake of the club and the supporters, I hope something gets sorted out quickly, otherwise the in fighting in the fans will get worse and worse. I'm not sure the FO realise just how separated some of the fans are right now.

I'm just watching Blackburn fans throw things towards Steve Kean after taking them to relgation tonight. If we were in any other league other than the MLS, this would already be happening at TFC. We are VERY lucky we don't have relegation in this league! And Aron Winter should realised just how lucky he is that he's in the MLS and not in mostly any other league in the world right now!

anto7
05-07-2012, 04:25 PM
^^^

I've never known such a polarising time in TFC's history!

We are all either in one camp or the other, nobody is in between. In TFC's past we've all either hated the coach, or loved them for periods of time.

For the sake of the club and the supporters, I hope something gets sorted out quickly, otherwise the in fighting in the fans will get worse and worse. I'm not sure the FO realise just how separated some of the fans are right now.

I'm just watching Blackburn fans throw things towards Steve Kean after taking them to relgation tonight. If we were in any other league other than the MLS, this would already be happening at TFC. We are VERY lucky we don't have relegation in this league! And Aron Winter should realised just how lucky he is that he's in the MLS and not in mostly any other league in the world right now!
The behavior of the Blackburn fans was pathetic in my view. The team needed to win to stay in the EPL and if ever they needed the fans support it was the game today, yet most of the game they spent their time singing anti Keane songs instead of getting behind the players. There is a time and place to vocalize your discontent but not getting behind your players when they are giving 100% is not that time? After the game is over demonstrate all you want.

denime
05-07-2012, 04:41 PM
The behavior of the Blackburn fans was pathetic in my view. The team needed to win to stay in the EPL and if ever they needed the fans support it was the game today, yet most of the game they spent their time singing anti Keane songs instead of getting behind the players. There is a time and place to vocalize your discontent but not getting behind your players when they are giving 100% is not that time? After the game is over demonstrate all you want.

This is the way I see it too.

Don Julio
05-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Agree or disagree with Johnson's point of view, speaking like this to the media is extremely selfish and unprofessional, and this is the kind of thing that can kill team morale (if we had any) and kill ANY manager when things aren't going well. Whatever happens with management, we need to get rid of him and replace him with someone who will fight WITH their team.

Don Julio
05-07-2012, 05:21 PM

Look into it a bit further and I think you'll find BRFC fans would be fine with relegation if they could get the corrupt owners, crooked agency and puppet manager out. What has happened to that club is shameful, and worse than even the worst of MoJo conspiracy theories. Staying up and doing it again for another year is hardly the solution. (and I don't like them)

In this case with TFC, I really think that everyone involved has tried to do the right thing, and desperately wants the club to succeed. Bad luck and varying levels of ineptitude have prevented that. I see no reason not to continue supporting the club and players on the pitch as ever, however I fully reserve the right to employ gallows humour as we set new records of futility.

I'd tend to give Winter until August. See what happens.. With 1/4 of the season over, there's nothing to lose now and you never know, he might turn it around.Just make sure any new management, if still needed, is in place with at least a half dozen games left to evaluate players and have a FULL off season rto recruit.

canadian_bhoy
05-07-2012, 05:43 PM
I really don't want TFC to hit the reset button again. It's too much. If anything, they should slash the season ticket price by 15%. That would be truly something for the fans.

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1329536683249_5521957.png

Brooker
05-07-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't, personally, think that clapping them off was justified, and it just wound up the fans who want change and don't think losing 8 games straight is a clap-able/cheerable event.

What would you prefer? Dead silence? That would be hilariously awkward. Uh... Let's start booing them off the field. That'll help turn things around! Can we throw hotdogs at them, too?

T-boy
05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
What would you prefer? Dead silence? That would be hilariously awkward. Uh... Let's start booing them off the field. That'll help turn things around! Can we throw hotdogs at them, too?

Do you really think clapping a team who just broke a LEAGUE RECORD for worst start to a season EVER is a good thing? Really?

Dead silence would have been MUCH louder than the pathetic clapping, to be honest!

I don't get TFC fans right now, I really don't!

YES, I would have LOVED dead silence on Saturday! And Winter and TFC thoroughly DESERVE to feel awkward.

Man, Canadian's are so polite! Woohoo, a man just robbed me, I'll cheer him as he runs away with my stuff! The bank just overcharged me, I'll give them a standing ovation and offer to give them more money! Well don, TFC, clap clap clap, you just created a league record! Congratulations to you all!

Sarcasm OVER.

Brooker
05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Speaking of sarcasm, maybe they were sarcastic claps!

T-boy
05-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Speaking of sarcasm, maybe they were sarcastic claps!

I'm right in the middle of 112, and it didn't seem sarcastic to me. I didn't get it if it was meant sarcastically? And I'm the king of sarcasm! :p

Brooker
05-07-2012, 07:44 PM
The king of sarcasm missed my sarcasm? The King is dead. Long live the King.

T-boy
05-07-2012, 08:48 PM
The king of sarcasm missed my sarcasm? The King is dead. Long live the King.

Sorry, I don't get it?!

Fort York Redcoat
05-08-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm right in the middle of 112, and it didn't seem sarcastic to me. I didn't get it if it was meant sarcastically? And I'm the king of sarcasm! :p

The clapping wasn't sarcastic. Most everything else I heard in 112 and beyond was. It was one of the most unhappy games I've been to. Not the worst mind you, but one of the most unhappy. I'm not sure why people feel the need to unite to make it a terrible experience. They're already in the majority so....enjoy(?) it.