PDA

View Full Version : TFC merch on sale at National Sports! (Apr 10 - Apr 25)

Cashcleaner
04-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Just wanted to give people a heads-up that National Sports is having their Spring Sale with HUGE deals on TFC merch. Sale is on until Apr. 25th if anyone feels like paying less than half price for jerseys, jackets, and fleece tops.

http://nationalsports.flyerland.ca/flyers/full_size/395_converted_20120404140659_8_big.jpg

http://nationalsports.flyerland.ca/national-sports/395/flyer/78787?mode=single&page=8&hosted=1&hosted_vendor_id=395

kodiakTFC
04-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Thanks, going to go check this out.

SuperTCP
04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks!

Red Rat
04-12-2012, 11:48 AM
thank you Cash, just in time

Alixir
04-12-2012, 02:30 PM
nice. I went to sportschek at the Eaton center the day of the CL match verses LA, to buy a couple kits to bring back to Japan with me and the only TFC merch that they had was one XL kit (the folks in Japan could wear that as a night gown. I asked the manager if thats all the TFC merch they had and he basically told me they dont carry much TFC merch at all. I told him thats fuckin embarrassing. Luckly I was able to get them from Real Sports.

Cashcleaner
04-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I just came back from the National Sports here in Oshawa (HUGE selection, by the way). I was able to pick up a TFC rain jacket for 40 bucks and TFC polo shirt for 30 bucks. I was gonna get more, but they ran out of the red home tops in my size. They did have a metric assload of white alternate shirts and pregame tops, though. I may go back to pick up a dark grey practice top.

I absolutely refuse to pay full price for TFC merch at the moment, but you can't go wrong with shirts and jackets that are over 50% off.

gardooney
04-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Got a winter jacket and the rain jacket this morning. Huge selection in Oakville. If I had more cash I would have loaded up with more stuff. Still.................... ninety bucks for two coats. Not bad.

TFC Cityboy
04-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Got a winter jacket and the rain jacket this morning. Huge selection in Oakville. If I had more cash I would have loaded up with more stuff. Still.................... ninety bucks for two coats. Not bad.

did they have the winter coats in XL or XXL?

daner90
04-12-2012, 11:37 PM
I usually load up and spend way too much money on this sale each year... I feel more inclined to pick up the discounted Jays stuff this year lol

gardooney
04-13-2012, 12:17 AM
When I was there they had lots of xl and xxl. But those are huge. As you well know I am quite robust in size. And a large was perfect for me. Only thing I don't get with them is why are the pockets so low? I was just in the park with my dog and reaching into the pocket for my flashlight was odd. Seemed like my arms were too short.

Ageroo
04-13-2012, 01:39 AM
I bought 4 of the winter coats. One for me and the wife and 2 as gifts for friends. came up to 180 including tax. 45 per coat is a great price....Oshawa store at Ritson and Taunton. Tons of selection although I almost cleaned them out of winter coats. Ha ha....lots of rain coats, fleece zip ups, golf shirts. white jerseys(long and short), etc....Maybe I'll go buy the raincoat as well......

Phil
04-13-2012, 07:25 AM
I went to the Scarborough location last night, got some winter coats, some polos and shorts too. Great selection and awesome prices, thanks for posting this.

Got to see Eastend there too.

Joe Kool
04-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Damn I just spent $120 for a winter coat at the last game for my dad. You guys are making me want to go check it out though. I am going to hit the one in Pickering to see what they have today at lunch.

Pinkie
04-13-2012, 08:08 AM
why does this store not exist in civilization aka toronto aka accessible by public transit??

jabbronies
04-13-2012, 08:10 AM
why does this store not exist in civilization aka toronto aka accessible by public transit??

it is accessible by pubic transit. TTC actually.

Pinkie
04-13-2012, 08:11 AM
where? i went on their website and all they have are stores in pickering, oshawa, st clair beach (don't even know where that is)...maybe i am blind?

edit - i am blind. thanks!

Joe Kool
04-13-2012, 08:29 AM
There is one in Scarborough at McCowan and 401.

Ageroo
04-13-2012, 09:17 AM

Call in a favour and get someone to drive you. Buy them a beer......

Gringo Starr
04-13-2012, 10:35 AM
If anyone is looking for the rain coats I would recommend calling ahead to see if the location has any. I got one today at Mississauga and one at the Oakville store but neither have any left and I popped into the Erin Mills location and they didn't have any either. All three stores had the winter coats left maybe a dozen or so and plenty of track jackets and jerseys...

CoachGT
04-13-2012, 11:47 AM
And if you go to Walmart, they have two different TFC tees, both in red and white, available for the reasonable price of $12 each.

Joe Kool
04-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Just got back from the Pickering location. Picked up a stadium jacket plus two rain jackets (one for me, one for my dad) for $39 each. Lots of both still left at that location but didn't notice which sizes were available since I just put my hand in and pulled out my size (L) the first time for each. There was lots of other stuff too. Also picked up the white women's jersey for my daughter for $14. Overall not a bad day since all of it cost the same as one regularly priced stadium jacket.

I saw those Walmart t-shirts too but the location I was at only had white and they all looked to have some kind of yellowish stain from the manufacturing of them so I didn't bother.

Couchy81
04-13-2012, 12:01 PM
When I was there they had lots of xl and xxl. But those are huge. As you well know I am quite robust in size. And a large was perfect for me. Only thing I don't get with them is why are the pockets so low? I was just in the park with my dog and reaching into the pocket for my flashlight was odd. Seemed like my arms were too short.

Yea last year it was the same deal, my long sleeve jersey fit fine but those awesome hoodies were only in 2XL so I said fuck it and got it anyways and to be honest it's fine, I'm 6'0 and slim but it's a good warm hoodie and I don't look ridiculous in it which I was worried about.

kodiakTFC
04-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Went to the London location and got an authentic red kit (this years) for $90.

ArmenJBX
04-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Pickering location, as always, full stock, everything from the flyer and then some.
Picked up the red fleece sweater and a grey t-shirt for 40 bucks

TFC Cityboy
04-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Just back from Oakville- 2 Winter coats, one training top, a white ladies shirt fer Mrs Cityboy, a tonne of other cheap stuff-Umbro Ts for $9

Most remaining coats were XL witha couple of XXL and L. No raincoats. Jerseys (white) most sizes, tracksuit jackets in L/XL only, tracky bottoms XL/XXL, 3/4 length shorts various sizes, polos(didn't check sizes).

20% OFF the sale prices too- crazy shit!

gardooney
04-13-2012, 09:32 PM
I went back this morning to get a smaller sized raincoat but they were gone. I should have got yesterday. kicken myself now. :facepalm:

Eastend
04-13-2012, 09:50 PM
Only got the red polo as my wife would kill me if I came home with any more TFC stuff.......however, I may go back tomorrow morning and see what the Whitby store has left. It is suppossed to rain tomorrow and my year 1 raincoat no longer repells rain.

Dom.

TFC Cityboy
04-13-2012, 09:50 PM
I went back this morning to get a smaller sized raincoat but they were gone. I should have got yesterday. kicken myself now. :facepalm:

did you try Erin Mills location, Brian?

SuperTCP
04-14-2012, 06:32 AM
Concord location (Hwy 7 and Keele) is well stocked. Even the white and red training jerseys are $30. I picked up a red one. Lots of golf shirts, rain jackets, winter jackets, white jersey (adult and youth), zip up sweaters (men and women). Only L & XL ladies white jersey. Not many pants left (shorts, 3/4, and full length).

KezmanCCCC
04-14-2012, 10:23 AM
I went to the scarborough location last night and picked up the offical white 3rd kit for 40$, the rain jack/wind breaker for 40$ and a nice zip up for 30$ the selection was good but it wont be for long i dont think.... i got everything i was looking for though

Cashcleaner
04-15-2012, 12:05 AM
And if you go to Walmart, they have two different TFC tees, both in red and white, available for the reasonable price of $12 each.

That's crazy! I had no idea any major dept stores like Walmart were carrying TFC merch. I'll have to see if the one near my place has any.

Nodoubtguy
04-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Gonna try to get to Scarborough or Mississauga tomorrow....

anto7
04-15-2012, 06:49 PM
I bought 4 of the winter coats. One for me and the wife and 2 as gifts for friends. came up to 180 including tax. 45 per coat is a great price....Oshawa store at Ritson and Taunton. Tons of selection although I almost cleaned them out of winter coats. Ha ha....lots of rain coats, fleece zip ups, golf shirts. white jerseys(long and short), etc....Maybe I'll go buy the raincoat as well......
I planned on going to the Oshawa store yesterday before the game but could not find it. I drove up and down Taunton like 4 times and did not see it. Is is set back from the main road ?

Klinsmann
04-15-2012, 08:24 PM
was going to check Oaville yesterday (but couldn't because the wife was with me and will kill me if I buy anymore TFC stuff!). Did anyone else go there yet?

sorry just read the previous post about oakville now... gotta check it out soon

nascarguy
04-15-2012, 09:09 PM
cool I want to get a blue jays jersey I got too many TFC shit

Mekajake
04-15-2012, 09:20 PM
I planned on going to the Oshawa store yesterday before the game but could not find it. I drove up and down Taunton like 4 times and did not see it. Is is set back from the main road ?

It's at corner of Ritson / Taunton on the SE corner. In 5 Points Mall on the north west end of mall. Have to go into mall first to get to store.

Mekajake
04-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Was at Pickering store (Whites & 401) today - very big selection still. Tons of winter jackets in all sizes. Didn't notice as many rain coats.

Of note - anything that wasn't in the flyer is an extra 20% off for team wear.

Cashcleaner
04-16-2012, 12:58 AM

It's in the 5 Point Mall. South-West Entrance.

tfcmanu
04-16-2012, 08:00 AM
Just purchased A stadium jacket $39 L and a White TFC jersey XL for $29 at the Newmarket Location Leslie and Davis Drive (Hwy9) They have a great selection of TFC stuff.

anto7
04-16-2012, 07:17 PM
It's at corner of Ritson / Taunton on the SE corner. In 5 Points Mall on the north west end of mall. Have to go into mall first to get to store.

Ah, that's why I did not see it, didn't realize it was in a mall. Thanks

anto7
04-16-2012, 07:17 PM
It's in the 5 Point Mall. South-West Entrance.
Thanks

BS1327
04-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Bought the winter coat Saturday at the Cambridge store. Can't go wrong for $40! I got the last medium, lots of L and XL. Might head to the store in Waterloo Friday before my exam and check out their selection.

Also, all the new Jays stuff is 20% off, which is pretty good considering it just came out.

tfcfans
04-17-2012, 03:10 PM
I checked out the Concord store and the Newmarket Store --- Concord had very little selection in the jackets (Rain or Stadium) and all that was left (maybe 5 jackets in total) were XL or larger -- They did have a good selection of the White jerseys though.

Newmarket had a better selection of everything - I bought a medium stadium jacket (as someone else said earlier the pockets are very low!) - ther was one more medium stadium jacket, and a few larges and XLs as well. I bought the rain jacket in a Large that was the smallest they had - only one other L was still there when I left and the rest were XL or 2XL.

There were lots of the "track" jackets as well, lots of the white jerseys in various sizes (male and female), and the red paractice top (with Adidas on the back) -- did not see any red jerseys available for a sale price.

As others stated - there was a good selection of baseball stuff (various teams) for 20% off as well.

TFC Cityboy
04-17-2012, 03:32 PM
saturday's forecast is for 8c, wind and rain- take off the additional 10 degrees cooler at the lake, add altitude (row 18 of 115 in a north wind) and that $32 on the (Aaron) Winter coat looks like money well spent, and there I was thinking I'd have to store it til the latter rounds of the playoffs! (time for my pill I think based on that last bit)
:)

Ageroo
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
after buying the winter coats......last Saturday before the match I bought the raincoat. Money well spent so far.

Eastend
04-17-2012, 07:47 PM
I haven't seen TFC boxers yet. Do they exist?

Code Red
04-18-2012, 10:24 PM

Only in the drawers of the MLSE execs. The silky kind. g:D

In all seriousness, I haven't seen TFC boxers anywhere.

glaze
04-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Perhaps this is a yearly thing, was in the Mississauga store today, ball caps were 9.99 (addidas flexfit), white practice jersey 24, rain jacket 39, the zip up track jacket (non rain) was 29.

Wagner
04-18-2013, 06:44 PM
anyone been to the Oakville store this year?

J-Man
04-18-2013, 06:44 PM

They sell the TFC boxers at Walmart i have 2 pairs

Eastend
04-19-2013, 05:29 AM

Old Navy is also selling men's and woman's t-shirts as well as scarves.

Dom

Abou Sky
04-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Thanks Kezman, my office is SEARING hot so I may leave early today...

TOBOR !
04-19-2013, 10:13 AM
...couldn't find a third-world country willing to take this stuff, I'm guessing.

Dreadlocks
04-20-2013, 12:13 PM
FYI - Any norther people, no winter coats in Newmarket. I was actually told they moved them all to Pickering.

Everything else is here so I grabbed a rain jacket and toque.

BuSaPuNk
04-22-2013, 08:13 AM
Anyone know of what's left in the Concord store on HWY 7? Close to my work was going to check it out today.

Mak
04-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Any stadium (winter) coats left anywhere? Or tracksuits?

Abou Sky
04-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Any stadium (winter) coats left anywhere? Or tracksuits?

None in Scarborough.

They also had no youth stuff in Scarborough, a VERY friendly manager though who gave me his mobile number (seriously?) and told me to check back with him, if they get the kids stuff in within two weeks of the end of the sale he said he would honor sale price.

Mak
04-23-2013, 08:57 PM
None in Scarborough.

They also had no youth stuff in Scarborough, a VERY friendly manager though who gave me his mobile number (seriously?) and told me to check back with him, if they get the kids stuff in within two weeks of the end of the sale he said he would honor sale price.
Thanks.