PDA

View Full Version : DVP Closure this weekend

Red Rat
04-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Not sure where to post this
DVP will be closed down both directions this weekend so plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time to get there
Sat, Apr 14, 2:00am – Mon, Apr 16, 5:00am
( Rain Date: Sat, Apr 28, 2:00am – Mon, Apr 30, 5:00am )

here is link

http://www.toronto.ca/transportation/road_info/index.htm

Phil
04-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the notice, I almost forgot about this.

Ageroo
04-10-2012, 12:30 PM
ugggh.....time to figure out my alternate route. :(

smtavare
04-10-2012, 12:45 PM
It seems every home game has fuckin traffic or transit problems now. I'm expecting an email from TFC saying expect no parking as well due to some bullshit event again too!

Lets top it off with another cold, windy, drizzly day. WTF!

With all this shit and the current way we are playing it makes it harder each time to go to a game.

Still going though lol!

pdogg
04-10-2012, 12:51 PM
It seems every home game has fuckin traffic or transit problems now. I'm expecting an email from TFC saying expect no parking as well due to some bullshit event again too!

With all this shit and the current way we are playing it makes it harder each time to go to a game.

Still going though lol!

There is the "Green Living Show" at the Direct Energy Centre this weekend. I'm not sure how large it is though, and there didn't seem to be any issues with parking at the last game with the One of A Kind Show going on.

Joe Kool
04-10-2012, 01:31 PM

Still going though lol!

So true...and yet I will be there too. :)

Red Rat
04-10-2012, 03:02 PM
oh by the way boys is going up 3 cents a litre, just so you can burn it while idling finding your way downtown

jabbronies
04-10-2012, 03:05 PM
oh by the way boys is going up 3 cents a litre, just so you can burn it while idling finding your way downtown

I personally am not interested in boys...but thanks for the heads up.

Red Rat
04-10-2012, 03:14 PM
I wont be able to make it neither.

ouderwien
04-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Another reason why I love taking the Lakeshore East!

nfitz
04-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Another reason why I love taking the Lakeshore East!Be glad there's no game this evening! No service between Union and Clarkson since 4 pm.

It's a big city. Have back-up routes and back-up to back-up routes.

SilverSamurai
04-11-2012, 11:09 AM
There is the "Green Living Show" at the Direct Energy Centre this weekend. I'm not sure how large it is though, and there didn't seem to be any issues with parking at the last game with the One of A Kind Show going on.

I went last yr. It's actually pretty neat. Sadly I'll be away in Mexico this weekend or I'd go again. A good place to dump your e-waste plus it gets you free admission!

smtavare
04-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Still going though lol!

Weather for Saturday, Check Link below

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caon0696

Rainy, cold, and windy, so....a la Charlie Harper (2 & 1/2 Men) famous one liner, .....There it is!

Red Rat
04-11-2012, 03:41 PM
well if it rains then it will have to be moved and DVP will be open
Keep an eye on the weather boys

Wull
04-11-2012, 05:11 PM
highway 2 normally takes about 45 minutes from downtown to Pickering in rush hour, could be a decent alternative for those coming in from the east end

mastermixer
04-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Jays game starts at 4pm on Saturday too. Sounds like there will be a lot of empty seats at the start of this one.

Why not have a 1pm start time like the first games?? Too many inconsistent start times, 1pm, 2pm, 4:30, 3:30 7pm... Routines make things much easier for people just saying.

smtavare
04-12-2012, 11:47 AM
well if it rains then it will have to be moved and DVP will be open
Keep an eye on the weather boys

Well - I think its going to be the worst of both situations:

Partly-Cloudy all day till 5:00 PM then the Rain Starts:
DVP still might be closed because of good weather most of the day, but then it fuckin begins raining when the game starts.

And, oh yea, there is a Jays home game too on at the same time. Fuck.

Anyways, will I see all the boys at the gate as usual but in ponchos, or is it shirts off again. g:D

111_DrummerBoy
04-14-2012, 12:00 AM
ugggh.....time to figure out my alternate route. :(

Called GO Transit. We durham boys - we're still 3rd car from the front.