PDA

View Full Version : Total MLS

tfctfctfc
04-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Anyone ever read this site for MLS news?

In my opinion it's better than the MLS site itself. They cover every team, they have a designated writer for every team too.

Their TFC writer is actually really good. He knows his stuff and he's a good writer. It's different than the same old stuff like Molinaro and co. He's pretty funny on twitter too. Anyways, I'm always looking for new sites to read about TFC and this has been one of my favourites so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Here's the link:
http://total-mls.com/

And here's the link to the TFC page of the site:
http://total-mls.com/toronto-fc/news/

Let me know what you guys think.

ensco
04-08-2012, 05:47 PM
I think you should disclose if you are affiliated in some way with that site.

I'm fine with Molinaro and co, thanks.

tfctfctfc
04-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Nahh I'm not, my buddy used to cover the Red Bulls for them that's how I started reading it. It used to be bad actually but it's gotten good. I legit just wanted to pass it along as another piece for people to read. I don't get why you would automatically assume the worst. Even if I was associated with them, what benefits would I get from having a few more ppl reading it? All I was doing is passing it along because I enjoy it.

brad
04-08-2012, 06:17 PM
It's always a bit odd when someone registers on a forum one day and starts posting links like you did - and that's the sum total of their contributions.

Not saying that's the case - but that's why anyone would be suspicious.

Also, there is a thread for blogs where you can post this - the mods will probably move this.

tfctfctfc
04-08-2012, 06:38 PM
I see what you're saying. I've been reading the forum for a while, just never registered. But I can say with all honesty no I am not affiliated with the site. I can see why people would be upset if it was an unrelated site or whatever, but this is a legit site with info on TFC and all other MLS teams, only reason I thought I would contribute it.

Didn't know about the blog thread, sorry