-----Solsma-Koef-Johnson-----

Abou Sky
04-08-2012, 09:32 AM
-----------Kocic-----------
-Ecks-Henry-Aceval-Morgan-
-----------JDG----------
--------Lambe---Silva--------
-----Soolsma-Johnson-Plata-----

I like your back four. I know everyone hates JDG because of how much he costs but really you can't take that into account when making the roster. We are stuck with him, we might as well use him.

Koef has seemed to be unwilling to run so bench the fatty and no more dutch chocolate for him. Lambykins is a little soft, but I think his speed is good and I really like Avila but I would rather see him sub in for him (vice versa would likely be OK too, Lambe is a good sub)

Chivas will NOT be a walk in the park. Their 4-5-1 / 4-2-3-1 will be hard to create chances against, just watched the game against Portland and if we don't rock them hard we will not break their defense and they will get goals on a few counter attacks.

A good strategy may be to do the same thing that Winter did against LA and have the 'anti offside-trap, trap' going where he puts a forward a couple of meters obviously offside and makes the Chivas defense move further upfield where they are less comfortable and we can do the 'third man run' thing to create our chances.

Anyone smarter than me have some input on how to best beat Chivas?

ManUtd4ever
04-08-2012, 09:41 AM
This is an absolute must win scenario, and not just because of the implications in the standings. The boys have not tasted victory since the glorious upset in Los Angeles, and it's crucial that they get back into the win column on home soil for their collective state of mind moving forward.

ensco
04-08-2012, 09:44 AM
This will be no walk in the cake. This team went into Portland last night and took full points. Guess who got the winner...
http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2012-04-07-por-v-chv/recap

whyalwaysme11
04-08-2012, 10:57 AM
as much as i think Koevermans needs to find his touch this year still i think he should be starting every game.

SCF1908
04-08-2012, 11:15 AM
as much as i think Koevermans needs to find his touch this year still i think he should be starting every game.

Yep.

He was always a poacher in Holland and it's not as if we are blessed with a midfield that can provide service to him.

Island Man
04-08-2012, 11:16 AM
-----------Dunfield----------
--------JDG--Silva--------
Soolsma-Koevermans-Johnson

Harsh to leave Lambe out but couldn't fit him in.

Oldtimer
04-08-2012, 11:38 AM
This is an absolute must win scenario, and not just because of the implications in the standings.

Bad news then, because without Frings, a tie is the best I'd see.

sashavukelich
04-08-2012, 11:56 AM
-Stinson-Ecks-Aceval-Morgan-
-----------JDG----------
--------Avila--Silva--------
Johnson-Koevermans-Plata

We need to play our best players. Ecks adds steal and some speed to the back line from Center Back. Stinson did well when we covered at right back last year for a bit. I'm with you guys, we need a win big time. Let's see our creative hispanic contingency come to life.

Abou Sky
04-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Yep.

He was always a poacher in Holland and it's not as if we are blessed with a midfield that can provide service to him.

Like you said, he is a poacher. He 'waits for service' but if we don't have someone to serve him he doesn't do much.

I think Frings IS the missing part, he is so good at stopping the opposition play and starting our attack, Koef is a super finisher but without a proper start there is nothing to finish so we need to keep the ball in their half 'attack, attack, attack' which DK is less useful for.

Oh well, at least I get to yell 'run fatty' next week if he starts.

Soccerpro
04-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I personally believe we're already out of the playoffs, but a loss against Chivas would seal it.

Abou Sky
04-08-2012, 01:03 PM
I personally believe we're already out of the playoffs, but a loss against Chivas would seal it.

I know it has felt like having your heart broken on a weekly basis, and losing yesterday REALLY sucked but isn't calling us out of the playoffs 4 games into a 34 game season a little OTT?

ensco
04-08-2012, 01:13 PM

No way. You need more data to sort the signal from the noise. You have to see where we are after 9 or 10 games. Every team goes on 3 or 4 game win streaks or skids a couple of times a year.

brad
04-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Koevs got off the mark in Montreal - it would be a mistake to bench him after that. It often just takes that first goal for a forward to get going after a barren spell.

brad
04-08-2012, 01:16 PM
No way. You need more data to sort the signal from the nose. You have to see where we are after 9 or 10 games. Every team goes on 3 or 4 game win streaks or skids a couple of times a year.

And with lack of depth across this league, most teams can fall apart with a few key injuries.

Gallade
04-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Kansas City was last in the East on week 11 last year, guys. doomsaying now is silly

3 points on paper - probably a 1-0, hopefully a 2-0. we'll see if it happens.

Rene Kingsriver
04-08-2012, 02:05 PM
You do realize KC started off with 10 road games while Livestrong was being built

Yohan
04-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Kansas City was last in the East on week 11 last year, guys. doomsaying now is silly

_3 points on paper - probably a 1-0, hopefully a 2-0. we'll see if it happens.
Kc was on the middle of a huge road trip. I think they played first 10 or so games away while livestrong park was being completed.

Tfc doesnt have the luxury of getting a lot of home games later in this season like kc did lasy yr

brad
04-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Another reason winning this game is important - if we don't, it will be our worst start to the season ever. Even worse than the first year when our first win came in game 5.

While at the end of the day, points are what matter and not stuff like this - I still think being worse than year one on any level isn't acceptable.

GhostKiller
04-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Oh well, at least I get to yell 'run fatty' next week if he starts.

why?

nickio
04-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Could someone tell me what a win looks and feels like? I honestly don't remember what that feels like. Imagining Toronto getting a win in MLS play is like some kind of a fantasy/sci-fi image.

What does one do when his/her team actually wins a game?

Carts
04-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Its more of a must-win game for the mood around here than for mathematical reasons...

A loss means the boo-birds will be out, posts on here will be filled with venom, and every Toronto sports writer will be calling for Winter's head...

There's plenty of games/points available to make one of those playoff spots - but so many losses so early, our current staff might not get the chance... :(

Abou Sky
04-09-2012, 03:14 PM
why?

Because I call him fatty...

Ya, pot calling kettle and all that.

Abou Sky
04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Could someone tell me what a win looks and feels like? I honestly don't remember what that feels like. Imagining Toronto getting a win in MLS play is like some kind of a fantasy/sci-fi image.

What does one do when his/her team actually wins a game?

It's better than sex.

whyalwaysme11
04-09-2012, 03:20 PM
did anyone watch Kocic on cp24 this morning?
speaking on this saturdays game... "very important points for us" "we are expecting a big crowd"
speaking on the support in montreal "it felt amazing in montreal" "it felt like playing at home"

good kid he is.

Dv23
04-09-2012, 03:22 PM
From Logan Emory's Twitter: "We must live to learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools... MLK #TFC" (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23TFC)

Uh-oh... This seems familiar.

Yohan
04-09-2012, 11:51 PM
this is a statement game. my heart says no excuse why TFC can't take 3 pts, but my mind says likely a draw

Koevermans have been getting more dangerous each passing game (he had 3 quality chances vs Mtl with 1 goal) and couple of half chances, plus he almost caused an own goal last game. So Danny K is getting enough service, and Chivas USA defence can be pretty topsy turvy. See exhibit A http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2012-04-07-por-v-chv/highlights?videoID=181665

But Chivas USA have two road wins so far, one away at RSL (one of hardest places to get a point in MLS) and a comeback victory vs Portland last Sat. Like TFC, Chivas USA is a team in a bit of flux, and they can play in spurts, but a lot of times can't put it all together consistently for 90mins.

I predict a 1-1 draw, but I want to see some heart and passion from the lads this week and win, just to show us that this team actually cares

West220Side
04-10-2012, 04:28 AM
Toronto's on 0-0-4 with 9 goals against, and only 2 produced by our strikers (Koevermans, Johnson) I would like to give the kids a run about, these guys just arnt doing it. Lets see some kids who want to prove themselves.

GK: Kocic
D: Eckersley (C), Henry, Aceval, Morgan
M: Stinson, Burgos Jr, Silva
F: Lambe, Koevermans, Johnson

Kocic - He's the only option for this one, its a lock. He's the only healthy goalkeeper we've got that we can trust in net.
Eckersley - Who else to put at rightback but our English bulldog?
Henry - Got some good experience at the olympic qualifiers, good with his head, lets give him a chance to build on it.
Aceval - It was a close one between him and Maund, personally if Emory wasn't suspended again it would give me a long thinking process, but i'm going to go with Aceval because of his one assist, his dead-ball skill, and the fact Maund isn't ready yet.
Morgan - Again, he's unchallenged at his position, Emory is suspended, and he's constantly pushing for the win. Sometimes he's caught out of position, but when we're down a goal and he's pushing up trying to assist the wingers? I can't complain. He's learning, and again unchallenged.
Stinson - HA! Why do we not play this youth product over Dunfield anyways? Near the end of the 2011 season he was really progressing.
Burgos Jr - Partly because I want to see De Guzmans ass warming the bench, and partly because I want to see what he's got.
Silva - He's leading the team in shots (though none on goal :facepalm:) You can't score if you don't shoot, and Avila has nothing skill wise on this guy, I don't like Johnson playing at AM either.
Lambe - Registered an assist in the last game, improving every game I see him play in, doesn't seem to have the speed we were promised, but he tracks back to defend, he's big, and I think he could be a real assist leader.
Koevemans - Broke the goal scoring rust off in Montreal, near the end of the game I saw the fight go back into him. Screaming for the ball on his head, demanding the troops, almost trying to inspire his midfielders behind him. Practically looked like he was saying "I CAN TIE THIS THING." with one gesture.
Johnson - With him and Koevermans going near-and-far in the second half when I would like to see Plata have a run out against tired defenders slamming balls into the box. You don't think he could get his head on it? Sometimes I feel like Johnson is the only one playing with heart, and ontop of that you can see him putting fear and pressure on the defenders.

Subs in the 2nd: Plata for Lambe, De Guzman for Burgos/Stinson, Maund/Cann for Aceval

Who knows? Maybe i'm wrong, but I would enjoy an entertaining match at BMO Field. I want to see the kids get a run out.
Obviously somebody somewhere is going to disagree with me. But oh well, thats my opinion. I'm not looking to be an expert.g:D

Edit: I just realized I left Soolsma out. I just couldn't find a spot for him, I would definitely like to see him on the pitch, I agree with everyone who says he's improving.

scooterTFC
04-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Please,discuss the game only!

-----------Burgos----------
--------Silva---Avila--------

I like this. I've been hoping we'd get to Silva and Avila start in the midfield together for a few games now. I hope Cann is ready to go at CB this week. I doubt that Burgos is going to leapfrog both JDG and Dunfield on the depth chart to get this start, although I think they both need sit a game. I've never seen Burgos so I don't know what he brings. Stinson could definitely add some 'steal' behind Avila and Silva.

Can we retire JDG and pay him millions to be a community relations ambassador to free up cap space?

Stouffville_RPB
04-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Edit: I just realized I left Soolsma out. I just couldn't find a spot for him, I would definitely like to see him on the pitch, I agree with everyone who says he's improving.

I like your lineup (and post in general) but it was too long to quote. This last bit though I think needed to be highlighted. Soolsma, who has been so strong for us, couldn't find a spot in your lineup. Plus Plata, many people's go to guy on offense, didn't get into the starting lineup. Things like this people need to realize are reason for hope. I think there is talent going forward. Our squad has one glaring hole which unfortunately is right in front of the keeper.

It's early in the week still for lineups but I'm thinking

--------------Kocic-----------
-Ecks--Henry--Aceval--Morgan-
---------Stinson--JDG---------
--------------Silva------------
-Soolsma--Koevermans--Lambe-

Dreadlocks
04-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I wonder if by "days" they mean ready for Chivas? lol

http://tsn.ca/soccer/mls/story/?id=392743

FRingers crossed!!

zamperina
04-10-2012, 11:57 AM
John Molinaro's tweet today from his interview from A.Winter..."There is a chance that Frings can play Saturday"

TFC USA
04-10-2012, 12:00 PM
I know Frings makes the team better, but we're really just less shit with him.

Frings being around never stopped Winter from playing Dunfield and Harden over and over again.

ryan
04-10-2012, 12:40 PM
I don't give a fuckin fuck. Chivas won at Portland? OOOOOOOOOOOOhhh that must mean they are going to win all road games then?! Fuck no.

Lube up yer butthole Chivassians, we're one pissed off club coming for blood.

TFC 3 - Chivas 1

DangerRed
04-10-2012, 12:48 PM
I don't give a fuckin fuck. Chivas won at Portland? OOOOOOOOOOOOhhh that must mean they are going to win all road games then?! Fuck no.

Lube up yer butthole Chivassians, we're one pissed off club coming for blood.

TFC 3 - Chivas 1

I'm probably less interested than you appear to be in anally raping our male opponents until they bleed, but I do appreciate your general sentiment regarding victory. Go TFC.

Abou Sky
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Just throwing this out there, and let's see shit fly...

-Ecks-Henry-JDG (Sweeper)-Aceval-Morgan
----Lambe---Silva-Plata/Johnson-----
-----Soolsma-DK-----

Turning it into 5-3-2

Our defense obviously sucks, shore it up and try scoring on the counter attack instead of 'attack, attack, attack' and let Chivas score on the counter.

It would also throw Chivas for a huge freaking loop and likely destroy what they have been planning for the previous week.

Winter said there would be changes, this is a HELL of a lot easier than changes in the dressing room or with the coach.

Abou Sky
04-10-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm probably less interested than you appear to be in anally raping our male opponents until they bleed, but I do appreciate your general sentiment regarding victory. Go TFC.

http://i.thestar.com/images/65/78/966c53fc464e80a52cb0d29f0854.jpg

Joe Kool
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM
I wonder if any chance to see Cann this weekend....I say try out Cann and Henry as CB's. How much worse can it get? Need to try something. Also, let's get Stinson in the midfield instead of JDG or Dunfield. Not sure if we really have any other option or I would sit both of them.

brad
04-10-2012, 02:19 PM
I wonder if any chance to see Cann this weekend....I say try out Cann and Henry as CB's. How much worse can it get? Need to try something. Also, let's get Stinson in the midfield instead of JDG or Dunfield. Not sure if we really have any other option or I would sit both of them.

Cann as a sub later in the game at most IMHO. Don't rush him back, or it could easily get much worse.

cochrdoc
04-10-2012, 02:30 PM
I agree we need to put some of these guys on the bench but we weren`t very good when Cann started and I don`t think Stinson has had much of an impact in games that he has played.Pretty evident from Saturdays game the team lacks talent.I think Winter needs to change his system . It is not working.We give up alot of goals and don`t score very many

West220Side
04-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I like your lineup (and post in general) but it was too long to quote. This last bit though I think needed to be highlighted. Soolsma, who has been so strong for us, couldn't find a spot in your lineup. Plus Plata, many people's go to guy on offense, didn't get into the starting lineup. Things like this people need to realize are reason for hope. I think there is talent going forward. Our squad has one glaring hole which unfortunately is right in front of the keeper.

It's early in the week still for lineups but I'm thinking

--------------Kocic-----------
-Ecks--Henry--Aceval--Morgan-
---------Stinson--JDG---------
--------------Silva------------
-Soolsma--Koevermans--Lambe-

I like your style, buddy. However I still think I would rather have Johnson on the field, and JDG warming a seat somewhere. (Maybe on a plane.)

mowe
04-10-2012, 03:01 PM
I like your style, buddy. However I still think I would rather have Johnson on the field, and JDG warming a seat somewhere. (Maybe on a plane.)

Agreed on both counts, but JDG is still better than Dunfield and I think Frings should be given another week off to fully recover. I'm very interested to see who Winter pairs up at CB. Henry-Aceval or Henry-Harden would seem to be the likely choices, but I wonder if he'll go back to Maund over Henry.

trane
04-10-2012, 03:38 PM
I want to be excited about the game. But I am tiered, I am starting to expect failure from this team. I do not want to accept failure, but after all this time, this is what I am starting to expect. I do not like it. I do not like supporting a team that does not seem to demand more from themselves on an organizational level.

spark
04-10-2012, 03:50 PM

The Iron Sheik loves TFC.

Stouffville_RPB
04-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Agreed on both counts, but JDG is still better than Dunfield and I think Frings should be given another week off to fully recover. I'm very interested to see who Winter pairs up at CB. Henry-Aceval or Henry-Harden would seem to be the likely choices, but I wonder if he'll go back to Maund over Henry.

I think Maund was a last resort to be honest. At the time he was getting minutes we were missing Cann and Williams to injury, Henry to the Canadian U23s and hadn't signed Emory yet. We were really stretched. Winter knows talent and knows the issues with the team better than any of us claim. He wasn't playing Maund for any reason other than necessity.

T-boy
04-11-2012, 09:32 AM
I want Avila to start this one.

I don't understand why he hasn't had much game time this season so far? TFC became twice the team after they signed Avila last season. And then he gets dropped this season. It's a strange decision by Winter (as usual!). Avila isn't as "spectacular" as Johnson or Silva, but he's neat and tidy and doesn't give the ball away too much. Aron Winter - please give Avila a chance - he deserves it.

Stouffville_RPB
04-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Though Avila played well last season he hasn't seen much time this season because quite frankly Silva is a better player at that position. With Ryan Johnson being in the form he was to kick off the campaign Winter had to find a way to keep him on the field. It is a long season and Avila will get his minutes.

Oh and I think TFC being twice the team they were in the second half of the season last year had something to do with Frings and Koevermans than Avila.

T-boy
04-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Though Avila played well last season he hasn't seen much time this season because quite frankly Silva is a better player at that position. With Ryan Johnson being in the form he was to kick off the campaign Winter had to find a way to keep him on the field. It is a long season and Avila will get his minutes.

Oh and I think TFC being twice the team they were in the second half of the season last year had more to do with Frings and Koevermans than Avila.

I'm not saying that Avila is a "better" player than Silva - but Avila has much more MLS experience, and he's a very tidy passer of the ball. He was also ONE of the main reasons for our improved play towards the end of last season.

I like Silva, and he's going to be a great TFC player, but Winter needs to go "tried and tested" right now, and Avila has the experience and tidy play that we need, not Silva at this second in time. Silva's time will come, but Winter needs a player who can be neat and tidy and trusted with the ball. Avila should be given an opportunity, IMO (he can't do much worse, can he?!).

maninb
04-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Just throwing this out there, and let's see shit fly...

-Ecks-Henry-JDG (Sweeper)-Aceval-Morgan
----Lambe---Silva-Plata/Johnson-----
-----Soolsma-DK-----

Turning it into 5-3-2

Our defense obviously sucks, shore it up and try scoring on the counter attack instead of 'attack, attack, attack' and let Chivas score on the counter.

It would also throw Chivas for a huge freaking loop and likely destroy what they have been planning for the previous week.

Winter said there would be changes, this is a HELL of a lot easier than changes in the dressing room or with the coach.

YIKES!!! You want the WORST TACKLER (JDG) on the team playing CB??? LMAO!! You can't be serious....JDG would be good for one penalty MINIMUM!!!

Abou Sky
04-11-2012, 03:28 PM
YIKES!!! You want the WORST TACKLER (JDG) on the team playing CB??? LMAO!! You can't be serious....JDG would be good for one penalty MINIMUM!!!

Sweep, so he has the run of the pitch.

Hard to mark a sweep and he can make runs/start plays.

I think he could do the job well.

Eck and Morgan are both fast so good to have the run of the wings which they do well.

I am mostly throwing out ideas for something DIFFERENT because obviously the 4-3-3 isn't doing great.

AlanO
04-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Please,discuss the game only!

-----------Burgos----------
--------Silva---Avila--------
I like this too. The only change I'd make might be swapping Stinson for Burgos.

Chivas plays like San Jose and Columbus: park the bus and counter. The only time TFC really threatened in either of those matches was with Avila and Silva on the field at the same time. The best chance at breaking through a tightly organized defence is to play the two most creative AMs.

Soolsma and Johnson feeding crosses to Koevermans. And Koef holding the ball up for Silva and Avila to make runs up the middle.

stuart.mac
04-12-2012, 05:24 PM
For those of you who might be watching this game on tv, its now on TSN 2 and not Gol. Same for the game on the 21st

iy12l
04-12-2012, 06:06 PM
I heard Burgos was man of the match against the reserves. Id rather have him starting than Duncefield...I want to see this line up
-----------Kocic------------
------------JDG-------------
--------Silva--Avila----------
----Soolsma-Koef-Johnson---
I want to see Burgos, Plata/Lambe, and Cann to get some minutes too. I swear to god if JDG puts on a half-ass performance like the last 3 games, he should be warming the bench with Dunfield.

brad
04-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I have it on good authority that Frings is not ready for this weekend. That's not to say that he won't see some action (I have no idea if he will or not either way) but if he plays I get the impression they are risking him.

Richard
04-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Better safe that sorry.

boozilla
04-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Better safe that sorry.
Agreed, but we've been sorry for +5years. His injury has exposed a shocking lack of depth.
Going to BMO lately reminds me of Barfly. Mickey Rourke yelling "To all my friends!" before
getting his ass kicked. Again.

Stouffville_RPB
04-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Agreed, but we've been sorry for +5years.

While I feel your pain we can't fault players and managers that were here in years 1-4 for the teams short comings. As bad as we all want to see Frings back on the pitch it isn't worth the risk of having him out even longer.

C.Ronaldo
04-13-2012, 08:42 AM
i call for a crowd of 16k (and thats an agreesive estimate)

the jays have stole the thunder and no one is interested in a losing TFC.

stuart.mac
04-13-2012, 09:09 AM
i call for a crowd of 16k (and thats an agreesive estimate)

the jays have stole the thunder and no one is interested in a losing TFC.

Yea I found it a bit strange that the games are at the same time. I know some people who like to go see the jays game at 1 and the TFC game at 4, or the other way around, but its a shame they need to share the fans for the afternoon

ag futbol
04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
“@LukeWileman (http://twitter.com/#%21/LukeWileman): Aron Winter says Adrian Cann "is probably going to start" against Chivas

Richard
04-13-2012, 12:02 PM
“@LukeWileman (http://twitter.com/#!/LukeWileman): Aron Winter says Adrian Cann "is probably going to start" against Chivas

Yikes!
Im nervous already, as much as i like Cann's defensive ability tackling, winnning balls in the air he needs more time to become match fit.

Oldtimer
04-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Yikes!
Im nervous already, as much as i like Cann's defensive ability tackling, winnning balls in the air he needs more time to become match fit.

People said he seemed fit in the reserve match.
I'll take a 90% Cann over either of the two players he might replace.

Stouffville_RPB
04-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Yikes!

He's been training for a while with the team and playing in reserve matches. The only way to become fully match fit is to play in matches so if Winter (who sees him everyday) says he's ready to go that is good enough for me.

ag futbol
04-13-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm a little concerned we might be throwing Cann to the Wolves here, although I'm not sure if we have much choice.

He wasn't the fastest player to begin with and that knee injury probably didn't help much. If we ask him to play that high line and track guys down as the opposition tries to play balls over the top it might be tough for him to adjust. Although, I have no doubt in my mind he'll do better than anyone else we have.

Maybe for his purposes it'd be best to wait a little longer? Although I'm not a doctor (or in camp) so what the hell do i know.

Abou Sky
04-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Am I seriously the only one who is baffled by Cann being our 'saving grace' ?

Not saying he sucks or anything, but you really want to throw that much responsibility for win/loss on Cann? Really?

brad
04-13-2012, 01:05 PM

Not saying he sucks or anything, but you really want to throw that much responsibility for win/loss on Cann? Really?

Not the only one. I agree. I worry people are expecting too much from him. He is better than what we have, but he is still a limited defender. I see Cann being the next whipping boy to be honest.

Plus, our problems start further up the pitch.

Strans
04-13-2012, 01:18 PM

Don't think people are necessarily thinking he's the savior, but he's something different: the guys we've had in that position until now haven't been able to do the job, so what's the harm in trying?

He also is an experienced defender, not an entirely unknown commodity....that being said I am concerned (like many of you) about his pace when playing a high line... there's really only one way to find out, right?

C.Ronaldo
04-13-2012, 01:51 PM
i dont remember cann as the complete player who can pass

infact i remember him to have a lead foot sometimes.

but hey if can be physical and not let balls through, them its better than what we have now

Ben - D.O.W.
04-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Over/under on threads between now and Monday completely throwing Cann under the buss? I'm saying 1.5 and I'm definitely going over.

Stouffville_RPB
04-13-2012, 02:26 PM

Cann is not the saving grace only something different and therefore he represents change (hopefully for the better). He doesn't have pace (never has throughout his career) but was a solid defender at this level (from what people remember).

The only CB that really has pace in our squad is Henry.

spark
04-13-2012, 02:38 PM

A win/loss will have nothing to do with Cann in the end - this game will be won and lost by the players in front of him. If he has a rough afternoon, then he will have done no different than Harden/Emory/Aceval have thus far and if he can get back to his form of 2010 then he's a better option than all three. I honestly can't see him being any worse, and of all the opposition to come back against, Chivas is better choice than alot of other teams.

iy12l
04-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Those guys at walking the red are wrong, they still want Aron to play Dunfield and Harden. Aron said himself that he would be making changes, im pretty sure Avila, silva, or Burgos will get their chances at starting tomorrow. He might even put Soolsma in midfield like he did in CCL.

AlanO
04-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Cann's probably not the CB the team really needs, but he's the best option on the current roster.

He's a good leader too, he should be able to organize the back line better than anyone besides Frings.

trane
04-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Cann is a big strong defender, that uses his his size better and is a better positional player then Harden, in that he is an improvement. He lacks pace, but pace is a plus not an essential for a CB, IF the CB is good positionaly and does not get caught.

The problem with Cann, is that he is not a good enough passer, and is lead footed, by that I mean not that he lacks pace, which he does, but that sometimes his movments are slow, meaning he shifts position and adjusts too slowly at times, which is a problem in the box ( Dichio was also slow, but he was quick in shifting and moving in the box). However, Cann should be an improvement on Harden.

[ I have to wonder what the fuck went wrong with Attakora?]

Ajax TFC
04-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I want to see:
Morgan - Koevermans - Lambe
---Burgos - JDG - Avila
Aceval - Cann - Henry - Eckersley
We need midfielders who can make accurate passes forwards (not always to the wingers) and can find a teammate with their first touch. JDG and (especially) Avila can do that. I'm not sure about Burgos since I haven't seen enough of him, but he seems pretty good both going forward and defending. Also all three of those players can pressure to get the ball back - something that cannot be said about Silva, Johnson, or Dunfield.
By playing Morgan as a left winger: we increase the amount of service that Koevermans gets, get to play a more defensive left back who wont leave the LCB exposed all the time, and get a left winger who will track back and defend. Morgan played very well when moved there in the second LA game, and I think it's worth trying again. Then later on in the game you can put Plata on for Cann or Aceval and move Morgan back to LB.

DoubleUp
04-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Cann is a big strong defender, that uses his his size better and is a better positional player then Harden, in that he is an improvement. He lacks pace, but pace is a plus not an essential for a CB, IF the CB is good positionaly and does not get caught.

The problem with Cann, is that he is not a good enough passer, and is lead footed, by that I mean not that he lacks pace, which he does, but that sometimes his movments are slow, meaning he shifts position and adjusts too slowly at times, which is a problem in the box ( Dichio was also slow, but he was quick in shifting and moving in the box). However, Cann should be an improvement on Harden.

[ I have to wonder what the fuck went wrong with Attakora?]

The biggest disappointment of this season. I think he thought he was worth alot more than the staff/club thought he was.

Was part of the trade that got us johnson.

I think if everyone swallows their pride, we would be able to get him back in the mix.

There's no reason the club should shit on somebody, that was with clubs basically from academy/reserve levels.

Thomas
04-13-2012, 08:52 PM
If Cann is ready to play, maybe Winter could sub him in at the right moment. Remember last year before he was injured, where he made some significant gaffes. He his also quite poor in passing and distributing the ball. He is the kind of player that many people like, as he is motivated and has a good attitude. I am just not sure how much value add he will bring, but it's not like we have a lot options to choose from. So I wish him all the best whenever he returns to the field.

ag futbol
04-13-2012, 10:53 PM
The biggest disappointment of this season. I think he thought he was worth alot more than the staff/club thought he was.

Looking back at this dust-up, neither party handled it well. Everyone should swallow their pride a bit and come to an agreement. TFC needs a decent defender at a decent price and Nanna needs a place to play. He's not perfect, but that's just the nature of MLS.

Heart of Stone
04-14-2012, 07:14 AM
Where is the ticket trader thread? I had access before... might need a ticket for today's match.

CBTFC
04-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Looks like the forecast has improved and might not see rain, but rather sun & cloud and 17. Want to see a solid effor from the boys out there, and let's get the 3 points!

For now I'll enjoy watching Everton knock Liverpool out of the FA Cup ;)

stuart.mac
04-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Want to see a solid effor from the boys out there, and let's get the 3 points!

LETS GO REDS!!

For now I'll enjoy watching Everton knock Liverpool out of the FA Cup ;)

again.... LETS GO REDS!!

Huyton
04-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Hope you don't go 0 for 2 today!

Liverpool 2, Everton 1.

ochos
04-14-2012, 10:24 AM
No reason why we should not win this game today. I don't care if we play attacking football, we should have enough gusto as a team to pop in a couple goals and run'em down to see it out. Trying to match teams in MLS is like playing roulette based on the previous 10 spins.. limit critical mistakes and we take all 3 points today

Relja
04-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Sream:

http://www.unsports.me/635/1/Watch-Toronto-FC-vs-Chivas-USA/

Richard
04-14-2012, 12:03 PM
I predict a brace from Koevermans and i nicely placed shot by Soolsma resulting in a 3-2 victory.

mowe
04-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Soolsma is questionable with a sore hamstring.

Ecks-Henry-Cann-Morgan
Stinson--JDG
Lambe--Silva--Johnson
Koevermans

Island Man
04-14-2012, 12:22 PM
Yeah Soolsma probably out. Looking forward to seeing Lambe again.

Roogsy
04-14-2012, 12:23 PM
MLS website says the game is on TSN2 but the Rogers guide shows college basketball? :noidea:

Richard
04-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah Soolsma probably out. Looking forward to seeing Lambe again.

Well that sucks.

Petor
04-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Just a heads up for those going down to the match, 7oz Steam Whistle, Mill Street and other draft for $1 and some good food and coffee as well, cheap! Hall C of Direct Energy Building.
It's free to get in if you recycle something. See web site for Green Living for details.

Soccerpro
04-14-2012, 01:01 PM
It's funny how quickly Robin Fraser has turned things around at Chivas USA with a bit of tinkering to his roster and the subtle addition of a couple of South Americans.
There's an arguement to be made about having a coach that understands the league guiding your team in MLS....

Abou Sky
04-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Just a heads up for those going down to the match, 7oz Steam Whistle, Mill Street and other draft for $1 and some good food and coffee as well, cheap! Hall C of Direct Energy Building.
It's free to get in if you recycle something. See web site for Green Living for details.

Crap day to have to drive...

Waggy
04-14-2012, 01:11 PM
MLS website says the game is on TSN2 but the Rogers guide shows college basketball? :noidea:

TSN bumped it to the deuce earlier in the week, may not have changed in the guide

Roogsy
04-14-2012, 01:18 PM
It's funny how quickly Robin Fraser has turned things around at Chivas USA with a bit of tinkering to his roster and the subtle addition of a couple of South Americans.
There's an arguement to be made about having a coach that understands the league guiding your team in MLS....

Nope. A manager needs a 3 - 5 year plan even if it is MLS.

jloome
04-14-2012, 01:24 PM

While I agree with the sentiment, this is not a solid example. Fraser is 10-17-12 since taking over. Winning two games in a row doesn't mean you've turned it around.

Soccerpro
04-14-2012, 02:01 PM
While I agree with the sentiment, this is not a solid example. Fraser is 10-17-12 since taking over. Winning two games in a row doesn't mean you've turned it around.

I think Chivas is clearly on an upward trajectory this year and is playing like it.

rocktml
04-14-2012, 02:20 PM
expect a record low attendance for a MLS game today folks

Island Man
04-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Kocic; Eckersley, Cann, Aceval, Morgan; Lambe, Dunfield, Silva; Johnson, Koevermans, Plata

JDG dropped, Cann starts.

Island Man
04-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Frings on the bench!

Mishko
04-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Why is Dunfield starting yet again?

Ajax TFC
04-14-2012, 02:51 PM
fucking fuck fuck. Dunfield and Johnson in the midfield AGIAN???? And Burgos doesn't even get to see the bench despite being the best player in both reserve games.
We're fielding three midfielders who can't pressure in front of two molasses slow center backs. Stay tuned for the Chivas goal fest

Edit: on the (only that I can think of) positive note: Ecks gets to wear the arm band. I'm happy for him, he deserves it

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 03:10 PM
JDG dropped

Nice, needed to be done.

Ajax TFC
04-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I'd say we needed to drop Dunfield than we did JDG. But maybe this is to get JDG to get off his ass and try harder next time he gets a chance

iy12l
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Why is Dunfield on!!! Avila/Burgos are better than him ffs

mclaren
04-14-2012, 03:19 PM
expect a record low attendance for a MLS game today folks

Why?

TFCmatty
04-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Stream?

mclaren
04-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Stream?

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/118992/1/watch-toronto-fc-vs-chivas-usa.html

Island Man
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Why is Dunfield on!!! Avila/Burgos are better than him ffs

Neither one play the same role as Dunfield.

TFCmatty
04-14-2012, 03:25 PM

:smile5:

iy12l
04-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Neither one play the same role as Dunfield.

Well burgos can play CDM, Avila can play CM and CAM. Id rather have Avila on than Dunfield cause he is good at keeping possession and is way more attack minded than Dunfield.

Island Man
04-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Well burgos can play CDM, Avila can play CM and CAM. Id rather have Avila on than Dunfield cause he is good at keeping possession and is way more attack minded than Dunfield.

Wouldn't say Burgos is a defensive player. Yes Avila is more attacking minded but if we have him and Silva on, we have no one to protect the back 4.

Soccerpro
04-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Terry Dunfield starting again after last week? Honestly? What is left to say at this point.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Wouldn't say Burgos is a defensive player. Yes Avila is more attacking minded but if we have him and Silva on, we have no one to protect the back 4.

Well i think JDG is better at CDM than Dunfield... but i guess we will see today

iy12l
04-14-2012, 03:42 PM
starting off pretty good

Brooker
04-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Has LaBrocca scored yet?

boban
04-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Any other streams .. this one is a bit choppy

Richard
04-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Anyone find another stream? These adverts are annoying as hell.

AlanO
04-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Lambe providing some decent crosses, but Johnson has the first touch of a cinderblock today. A couple of wasted opportunities.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Plata wth was that

Richard
04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Thats why Dunfield is on, hes not afraid to tackle.

Brooker
04-14-2012, 03:57 PM
4 tickets, 4 hot dogs... 50 bucks? Not bad to be a Chivas fan.

I don't know why anybody would fear us. We will bring the ball to the edge of your box, lose it, shoot it wide, or cross it to you.

ensco
04-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Plata going to ground on every move in the box. He has to smarten up.

AlanO
04-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Kocic absolutely livid with Dunfield

ensco
04-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Same as every other game. A couple of promising moves, no finish. Opponent biding their time, waiting for the breakdown. Somebody needs to step up and change the script, or we will go down again.

Richard
04-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Ouch!

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:09 PM
wtf we are giving them too much possesion

AlanO
04-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Eckersley saves the day

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:10 PM
fuck!!!!!

Brooker
His first MLS goal, too! Always a charity game for us.

So happy we don't have relegation.

LittleOzzy
We might as well just fold at this point and create a new expansion franchise for next season.

AlanO
ho hum. Johnson gives up a free header. 1-0 Chivas.

Soccerpro
04-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Chivas' 2 South Americans linking up for a goal.

TFC have shown nothing so far.

mowe
Time to see if this team has any fight.

Dkolish3
What can you say? At least the Sens are in the playoffs.

iy12l
5 loses in a row would be a nightmare

DangerRed
One thing you can say about TFC: they can stand rooted to one spot with the best of them. Here's lookin' at you, Dunfield. Way to guard that line when the ball is coming straight for you.

QSIM
Maybe we are simply shit.

Brooker
04-14-2012, 04:14 PM
TFC have shown nothing so far.

Oh we've shown something alright... :D

What can you say? At least the Sens are in the playoffs.

Not for long and you do realize you're on a Toronto message board, right?

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:16 PM
i know we lost this, but if we lose our next game aron might get fired

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Oh we've shown something alright... :D

Not for long and you do realize you're on a Toronto message board, right?
I support TFC but I'm from Ottawa and therefore don't have to support the Maple Leafs

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Its funny how people are paying to see their team get their ass kicked every week

Brooker
04-14-2012, 04:21 PM
I support TFC but I'm from Ottawa and therefore don't have to support the Maple Leafs

I never said or even implied you have to support the Maple Leafs....

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:25 PM
we are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

AlanO
04-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Johnson's been pretty bad. Poor first touch, hogging the ball, and when he does pass it's usually too far behind the recipient. Swap him for Avila.

Cann's looked good. Back line looks much better organized than the last few games.

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Just plain old disappointing once again. The only positive is that Cann is looking decent. Silva is getting tackled in midfield often, playing with ball under him and head down. Really missing Soolsma on the wing, Plata and Lambe are not offering much of a threat and are giving nothing Danny's way.

adam1001
04-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey, atleast jdg and harden are on the bench. that's an accomplishment in itself.

iy12l
This is worse than our first season

QSIM
There is so much wrong with our team. We are spineless. We have no fight, no work rate, no presence down the middle of the pitch. For a possession based philosophy, we play long ball. We can't defend and we rely on counters for any hope of creating a chance on goal. When we do counter, our crossing is abysmal. We have under 15 shots all season, and have conceded over 20 goals.

here's to the second half. :drunk:

Beach_Red
04-14-2012, 04:31 PM
So, four and a half games into the season and never once held the lead...

adam1001
04-14-2012, 04:31 PM
That is quite shocking, I must say.

There is so much wrong with out team. We are spineless. We have no fight, no work rate, no presence down the middle of the pitch. For a possession based philosophy, we play long ball. We can't defend and we rely on counters for any hope of creating a chance on goal. When we do counter, our crossing is abysmal. We have under 15 shots all season, and have conceded over 20 goals.

here's to the second half. :drunk:

Soccerpro
04-14-2012, 04:32 PM
But hey, we got lucky L.A galaxy missed most of their 20 shots against us when we played

Rene Kingsriver
04-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Best I can say is an improvement on last week.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Were already out of the playoffs

DoubleUp
like I said the philosphy is good but I dont think as a team the players are at the level. We still need cutting edge up front and a real steel DM.

Brooker
So, four and a half games into the season and never once held the lead...

We're playing possum.

SoccMan
How many corners did we give up before they scored their goal, how many did we have? That about says it all right there, and why is our best player so far this year Soolsma not in this game, am I missing something here? Moreover, look at all those empty seats, if this ship does not right itself this year if you think there are empty seats now wait untill next year. If we lose today heads have to roll I'm sorry I don't care Winter sent him fucking home!

OgtheDim
04-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Dunfield doesn't close down, Aceval isn't fast enough, Eckersly is doing what he can, Morgan is getting schooled, is Silva even playing?, Lambe is doing Ok but he can do that with Ecks behind him, Plata is a selfish git, Koevs looks lost again, and Johnson needs to learn he doesn't need to emulate Plata,

I'd say its Cann, Ecks and Kocic versus the world here today.

Brooker
04-14-2012, 04:36 PM
I hope De Klerk is berating our players right now like he does the officials.

jaxul
04-14-2012, 04:37 PM
We cannot make a decent pass. It looks like they have springs on the inside of their boots...their touches jump 3 yards in front of them every time. TFC players are lacking basic football skills! Not a pretty sight at all...

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Atleast we are making a record in the mls - longest losing streak. I think we might get a tie/win by our 9th game

Richard
04-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Does anyone else think Winter has lost the dressing room?

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Well at least the defense looks comparatively more solid but then again Chivas had so much of the ball that the fullbacks weren't going down the wings

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 04:45 PM

He better not have, considering that most of the players are only here because he wants to play 4-3-3, they won't be here under anyone else

Beach_Red
04-14-2012, 04:45 PM

Did he ever have the room? It's possible Winter is a great coach, but the way this team was put together with leftovers from the previous management, DPs selected by a consultant and an MLS ex-assistant brought in as GM, who's team is it?

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Morgan wtf r u doing!!!1

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Johnson needs to be subbed out, he's not in this one.

Mishko
04-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Atleast Kocic is playing well.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Morgan is such a dumbass...he always leaves the defence and acts like a winger

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Henry in for his set piece abilities ...

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 04:54 PM
I don't get how we're this bad

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Doneil what a beasssssssssssssssssst!!! he should play every game

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 04:57 PM
At least we have the WCQ this season, please dont be a bunch of TFCs CMNT.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Sub dunfield off already!!!1

Brooker
04-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Their cornerkick's are landing inside our box. Is that legal?

rocktml
04-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Jesus Christ! Stop playing this crossing game

iy12l
04-14-2012, 05:06 PM
I think the reason of our shit midfield is because we arent playing Avila

iy12l
04-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Torsten Frings: Why the fuck did i join this shit team..

Richard
04-14-2012, 05:10 PM

Lol i saw that.

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Why dont they try the long range shots like Chivas was doing all first half? What the hell is wrong with this team

Richard
04-14-2012, 05:12 PM
The real question is why were not playing through balls.

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Everyone's useless Johnson can't pass, midfield can't pass, and nobody can provide serivce.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 05:14 PM
The real question is why were not playing through balls.

That was i was saying

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 05:14 PM

His most positive outcome of joining TFC is being able to walk around downtown without being noticed, not God forbid being part of an exciting franchise and winning.

Richard
04-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Fuck sakes

Dkolish3
What!!!!!??? NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

iy12l
shit

TFC USA
Fire Winter but fuck MLSE

I want to burn that organization to the fucking ground.

If I was immersed in all Toronto sports I'd have called for the bankruptcy of that fucking group.

QSIM
Fucking comedic.

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Who is the the captain?

Richard
04-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Who is the the captain?

Ecks i think.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Stop crossing you idiots and make through balls

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 05:22 PM
At least Avila gives a F. Too bad he gets no minutes

iy12l
04-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Doneil + morgan showing good partnership

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 05:24 PM
What's the over/under on Winter getting fired before the month is out?

Richard
04-14-2012, 05:25 PM
I cant believe this.

iy12l
we are cursed

Soccerpro
DOn't start talking about all your opportunities in the post game interviews Winter. Score on them or it means nothing.

QSIM
04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Were gonna finish 0-100. This city is a curse.

rocktml
04-14-2012, 05:26 PM
wow this team is cursed

sampace
04-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Kovermans is terrible they should of kept Gerba at least he was less money and equally effective (Canadian)!

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 05:29 PM
What's the over/under on Winter getting fired before the month is out?

Why bother, the problem isn't Winter. Everything MLSE touches turns to garbage

sampace
04-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Bright Side:

Cann played well.

Down Side:

Team can't finish, for a team that is playing possession style, they had less than 50% of the possession this game!

Beach_Red
04-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Kovermans is terrible they should of kept Gerba at least he was less money and equally effective (Canadian)!

Wow, never thought I'd see the name Gerba on here again, dark days, indeed.

Dkolish3
04-14-2012, 05:31 PM
I don't know what to say the team looks to be improving but not in the end product, and the team will probably be blown up by management who must be seen doing something

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Ha cameras stayed away from TFC players after the whistle. Well except for Plata gleefully exchanging jerseys. These guys don't care.

iy12l
04-14-2012, 05:33 PM
I liked what i saw from Doneil. AND Aron get this through your head
Avila > Silva

Richard
I don't know what to say the team looks to be improving but not in the end product, and the team will probably be blown up by management who must be seen doing something

Thats the worst possibility, i believe TFC have the key players but as you said we havnt seen any results.

Soccerpro
This team sucks. Don't be fooled when Frings comes back and we go a bit under .500

TFC USA
04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
0-0-5.

We are the Detroit Lions of MLS. Fuck it no the Washington Generals.

SoccMan
04-14-2012, 05:35 PM
What a joke TFC the laughing stock of MLS incredible !

Furtado91
04-14-2012, 05:36 PM
what else is new. How many games will we have to lose before we start kicking the shit out of mlse?

LittleOzzy
Don't want to waste your tickets? Send them to me along with $20 dollars for each game and I'll go to them for you.

Waggy
Man I cant believe we gave up a tying home run in the 8th inning AGAIN. Oh, wrong thread. Frings needs to be back. TFC without JDG looks exactly like TFC with JDG (exactly what you want out of the clubs highest paid player), and Koevs still cant buy a goal. Another day another no show

Kilgore Trout
Thats the worst possibility, i believe TFC have the key players but as you said we havnt seen any results.

hard to believe there's no such thing as luck after that game. TFC defended well, but gave up a header on a corner because Johnson lost his marker. Chivas made more defensive errors than TFC did.

I don't even think the finishing was bad. The Chivas GK made exceptional saves, and TFC had two balls cleared off the line and one hit the post.

That game looked more like either a goalless draw or a win for TFC.

I still think TFC can make the playoffs, but they absolutely have to win next week.

SirBobSaget
04-14-2012, 05:37 PM
The best thing I did today was to give away my tickets. Net cost to me -80$, not wasting 4 hours of my Saturday = totally worth it.

Relja
04-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Horrible performance until the last 5-10 minutes. I am so glad I didnt buy season tickets to watch this. Something major should happen soon or this team will lose everyone.

Roogsy
04-14-2012, 05:38 PM
0-0-5.

We are the Detroit Lions of MLS. Fuck it no the Washington Generals.

Don't take my line biter!

boban
Why bother, the problem isn't Winter. Everything MLSE touches turns to garbage
This. Someone who gets it.

Oldtimer
Postgame thread open.