PDA

View Full Version : TFC Injuries Update

zamperina
03-30-2012, 11:27 AM
As per Kurtis Larson via Twitter

Larson interviewed Winter this morning about when the injured players would be available

Dicoy - Likely back in May and encouraged by his progress

Jeremy Hall - Likely back in May due to Abdominal issue

Aceval - Another 24hrs to decide but he is wearing a leg wrap (Larson figures Emory will replace him Saturday)

Cann - Again on the roster but more likely will play in reserve game saturday

Koevermans - He's Fit

Frings - Is jogging about

Carts
03-30-2012, 11:31 AM

Larson interviewed Winter this morning about when the injured players would be available

Aceval - Another 24hrs to decide but he is wearing a leg wrap (Larson figures Emory will replace him Saturday)

Koevermans - He's Fit

Well...

GET THE HORSE PLACENTA...!!! CALL A WITCH DOCTOR...!!! HIRE PEDRO CERANO & JOBU FROM MAJOR LEAGUE...!!!

ANYTHING...!!!

Furtado91
03-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Wheres Papa Shango when you need him?

Ageroo
03-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Wheres Papa Shango when you need him?

haha...this brings back memories.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Eih21j1yBSg/T1-dKFtBqaI/AAAAAAAAVMU/ygmvnyomztk/s1600/papa-shango.jpg

Well it is very good to hear Frings isn't totally immobile....encouraging news.

jabbronies
03-30-2012, 12:09 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kgKDyQaGxxM/TaJSeDibrKI/AAAAAAAADbw/bvVQp-ciev4/s1600/Jobu-Statue2.jpg

TFCwestcan
03-30-2012, 12:28 PM

Koevermans - He's Fit

I had completely forgot about Hall. Frings jogging about, he is a warrior, even still CCL is it likely too much to ask?

jabbronies
03-30-2012, 02:46 PM
I had completely forgot about Hall. Frings jogging about, he is a warrior, even still CCL is it likely two much to ask?

I wouldn't risk it. I;d rather have a healthy Frings in July/August. That's really when the playoff picture begins to be formed.

Playing him now so soon and we risk him not being 100% healthy and possibility of reinjury in the near future.

ManUtd4ever
03-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Well...

GET THE HORSE PLACENTA...!!! CALL A WITCH DOCTOR...!!! HIRE PEDRO CERANO & JOBU FROM MAJOR LEAGUE...!!!

ANYTHING...!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kgKDyQaGxxM/TaJSeDibrKI/AAAAAAAADbw/bvVQp-ciev4/s1600/Jobu-Statue2.jpg

:lol:

Wooster_TFC
03-30-2012, 04:42 PM
I think Frings will go the Cerrano route and say "fuck you jobu, I do it myself".

ensco
03-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Holy moly. If Frings is jogging, he is going to play Wednesday. Winter won't be able to stop him.

BS1327
03-30-2012, 08:03 PM
As much as I'd want to see Frings back for Wednesday, risking the injury isn't worth it. Not to mention having a target possibly placed on him by Santos.

razor787
03-30-2012, 09:51 PM
If he is fit enough, I would say to put him on the bench. If TFC gets blown out, then keep him off the pitch, no point in risking him if he can't help any. If it's a close game, and having him on the pitch may help us advance, I would take the risk, but only for the final 15 mins of the game. I would really hate to see him go down again, and he very well may become a target by the Santos players, but if he is fit enough, it may be worth the risk, just to knock out those diving, cheating, headbutting bastards.

PopePouri
03-30-2012, 10:03 PM
I think Frings will go the Cerrano route and say "fuck you jobu, I do it myself".

If you see Frings at BMO...

]http://gifsoup.com/view1/2259661/marbles-o.gif