PDA

View Full Version : CCL Semi Ticket info

Eastend
03-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Email just received:

http://image.mlsefanmail.com/lib/fed316717160047c/m/2/TFC_EmailHeader_Generic.jpg

http://image.mlsefanmail.com/lib/ffcf14/m/1/spacer.gifhttp://image.mlsefanmail.com/lib/ffcf14/m/1/spacer.gifWe are on our way to the Champions League Semifinals Dominick, http://image.mlsefanmail.com/lib/fed316717160047c/m/2/Victory+in+LA.jpg (http://click.mlsefanmail.com/?qs=3f94883e31127699490ab4f35b9d8d7ac4389790c4747b b3055dff494fffdf23)
No Canadian team has ever reached the CONCACAF Semifinals and with yesterday's triumphant win over the LA Galaxy, defeating them 4-3 on aggregate, we are now only two matches away from the Champions League Finals.
We would not have been able to do this without your support and passion, THANK YOU!
We begin our home leg of the Semifinal on Wednesday, March 28th at BMO Field, 8:00 p.m. kickoff. Our house is going to be jumping as we go head to head with Santos Laguna.
As a Season Seat Holder, your on-sale date is tomorrow, March 16th.
Note: A follow up communication will be sent to you tomorrow morning with further details.
Don't miss your chance to join our run to the Champions League Final. Be a part of history!
Toronto FC
//ALL FOR ONE

Wagner
03-15-2012, 05:25 PM
not much info (ie Pricing)

Kaz
03-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Damn you... I can't get tickets till the 21st... still at least we have ticket dates. Wish I knew the prices for sure.

ForeverTFC
03-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Will SSH's only be able to purchase their own seats, or will it be a free for all like the match at the Dome.

Everyone we brought with us to the quarters is excited to go back, but I don't want to risk losing my seats if we have to wait until the general sale for the free for all.

ouderwien
03-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Ya I know, I'm wondering the same thing. Because I brought a big group to the last game, who would all want to go, but if I can't purchase them all together, it would be a bummer not to sit all together.

Because I thought I heard that 20,000 seats were purchased by the SSH'ers. If so, BMO should easily be a sellout, and not much left for the public sale.

TFC/Everton
03-15-2012, 06:44 PM
I dont think it will be hard to sell out BMO for the semi's.

Detroit_TFC
03-15-2012, 06:48 PM
There may be a need to do viewing parties even with the game being at home, if there are a lot of people who want but can't get tickets. Unfortunately the touts will make a killing on this game, the fuckers.

Torontotonto
03-15-2012, 07:00 PM
I dont think it will be hard to sell out BMO for the semi's.

There's no doubt it's a sellout at BMO with 46% of the capacity that Skydome had for the quarter final.

Kaz
03-15-2012, 07:48 PM
I just hope the season seat holder don't buy all the tickets they get to purchase them 5 days before everyone else. If we see a repeat of 3-5 tickets being bought I'll be sold out by Saturday.

Furtado91
03-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Is there anything being done for 112 like the Canada games where they set aside a section or 2 for the supporter groups I would hate to not be able to go to this just because I didn't have the funds to drop like 600 for season seats somewhere just to have the chance.

denime
03-15-2012, 07:56 PM
I just hope the season seat holder don't buy all the tickets they get to purchase them 5 days before everyone else. If we see a repeat of 3-5 tickets being bought I'll be sold out by Saturday.

SSH can only buy they own seats,we can't buy any extra tickets.

We might get special presale code 2-3 days before it goes public to buy extra tickets,but tomorrow just our own seats.

denime
03-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Is there anything being done for 112 like the Canada games where they set aside a section or 2 for the supporter groups I would hate to not be able to go to this just because I didn't have the funds to drop like 600 for season seats somewhere just to have the chance.

No,CCL games were never done same as CMNT games.This is ML$E not CSA.

SSH will have first choice for their seats,and than first come first serve.

Klinsmann
03-15-2012, 08:01 PM
I hope the prices are reasonable for the game too

prizby
03-16-2012, 12:58 AM
hope the prices are too

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
03-16-2012, 08:45 AM
anyone get more info on the sale today?

Wagner
03-16-2012, 08:48 AM
i was just thinking the same thing...ofter these pre-sale windows start at 10am...but the original email is light on details.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
03-16-2012, 08:50 AM
i was just thinking the same thing...ofter these pre-sale windows start at 10am...but the original email is light on details.

Still waiting for original email....:rolleyes:

Wagner
03-16-2012, 08:52 AM
just logged into my account manager...nothing there about the CCL Semi. (as of 950am)

Wagner
03-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Scott, you aren't missing much, the first post in this thread is all that was in the email.

grizzle
03-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Apparently where/how to buy will be sent out later today to SSH

reggie
03-16-2012, 09:45 AM
i think the pricing will be the same has a regular season game.

Kaz
03-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Still waiting for original email....:rolleyes:
I got two yesterday so I may have gotten yours ;)

Torontotonto
03-16-2012, 11:31 AM
No email yet for me

micpar
03-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Found this:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004842DDE791D2?artistid=1110670&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

03-16-2012, 11:51 AM
From that link ^^^^
CA $31.50 (CA $27.00 Ticket + CA $4.50 Fees)
CA $189.50 (CA $185.00 Ticket + CA $4.50 Fees)

I wonder if there'll be a presale discount again?

nfitz
03-16-2012, 11:55 AM
i think the pricing will be the same has a regular season game.Not according to TFC

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2012/03/be-part-history

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/assets/default/2012CCL_SemiFinals_SSH_SingleTickets_PricingMap.pd f

mdc 77
03-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Should be on your account manager now.

$26 for a light grey ticket.

Miko
03-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Invoices are now in account manager.

Tix were $39 each for medium grey.

Eastend
03-16-2012, 12:02 PM
$24 for southend.

Unable to actually proceed with my payment though....site frozen.

Joe Kool
03-16-2012, 12:04 PM
I really hope mostly TFC supporters buy these tickets up because there is potential for large groups of Santos supporters otherwise. I still remember the Pumas game and how annoying having the opposition's supporters in front of me was. I yelled "bullshit" on a call where one of the Pumas player did a nice dive and this Pumas fan, polite older guy, decided to turn around and start trying to school me on how the game is and what a foul is or when a card should and should not be shown. What, because we are from Toronto we don't know our soccer? C'mon, let's sell it out and make it red so I don't have more stuff to rant on at a later date. :)

Klinsmann
03-16-2012, 12:04 PM
they were discounted from the TM prices.
I paid $52 for my light grey pair!
I'd say it was a fair price

Miko
03-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Dom - I sometimes I wonder why I buy the more expensive seats when I end up crashing your row at half time anyway!

Nuvinho
03-16-2012, 12:06 PM
$55 for dark greys

flambe
03-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Just bought my four season seats.
However i might have 2 available if my friend can't make it, $26 each

Klinsmann
03-16-2012, 12:09 PM
I really hope mostly TFC supporters buy these tickets up because there is potential for large groups of Santos supporters otherwise. I still remember the Pumas game and how annoying having the opposition's supporters in front of me was. I yelled "bullshit" on a call where one of the Pumas player did a nice dive and this Pumas fan, polite older guy, decided to turn around and start trying to school me on how the game is and what a foul is or when a card should and should not be shown. What, because we are from Toronto we don't know our soccer? C'mon, let's sell it out and make it red so I don't have more stuff to rant on at a later date. :)

I was thinking the same thing, I hope we don't see a bunch of Torontonian/Mexicans there supporting Santos. I recall they were all over the staduim for the PUMAS game last year. I was so happy when we won that game on those 2 nice goals from MISTA and SARIC!

jaxul
03-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Just bought my four season seats.
However i might have 2 available if my friend can't make it, $26 each

I'm already interested. My presale date is the 21st but I'm afraid they may be gone by then lol. Therefore please keep me in mind if your friends cannot make it :)

KGH
03-16-2012, 12:12 PM

I think the FO realizes this. If you look at how they've scheduled it SSH get to purchase their seats first. Then SSH get the next shot at anything remaining before they go to the public. Seems reasonable to me.

Greatest Ripoff
03-16-2012, 12:16 PM
I think the FO realizes this. If you look at how they've scheduled it SSH get to purchase their seats first. Then SSH get the next shot at anything remaining before they go to the public. Seems reasonable to me.

It would be great if this sells out before it gets to the general sale.

Eastend
03-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Dom - I sometimes I wonder why I buy the more expensive seats when I end up crashing your row at half time anyway!

It's the seat premium to stand in 114.

hmmmmmm.....I've made the purchase but now the event/tickets are nowhere to be found.

Joe Kool
03-16-2012, 12:20 PM
It's the seat premium to stand in 114.

hmmmmmm.....I've made the purchase but now the event/tickets are nowhere to be found.

It takes time to show up in Account Manager sometimes. I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Not in mine either.

Stouffville_RPB
03-16-2012, 12:21 PM
I was thinking the same thing, I hope we don't see a bunch of Torontonian/Mexicans there supporting Santos. I recall they were all over the staduim for the PUMAS game last year. I was so happy when we won that game on those 2 nice goals from MISTA and SARIC!

The difference between those games and this one is the timing and magnitude of this game.

The Pumas game was a group stage game towards the end of the season when most people didn't pick up the tickets because they had their TFC fix for the season fulfilled.

This match is the biggest in TFC history and will be just the 3rd home date (including the Skydome game) of the season.

I think most season seat holders are going to pick up their tickets for this match.

Yagbod
03-16-2012, 12:23 PM
Anyone know how we print them off after buying them? I was not offered a link, nor is it in my 'manage my tickets' area.

Joe Kool
03-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Anyone know how we print them off after buying them? I was not offered a link, nor is it in my 'manage my tickets' area.

They will show up in Account Manager. It takes time sometimes for these sales. If you got your confirmation number you will get your tickets.

denime
03-16-2012, 12:29 PM

That info will cost you a ticket. :poke:

NewCity
03-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Done! Just purchased my 4 X sec 117 season seats for the semi's!

denime
03-16-2012, 12:46 PM

I doubt there will be any tickets left for public sale.

Season Seat Holders will have the opportunity to purchase their own seats from online account manager as early as Friday, March 16 through to Tuesday, March 20 at 5:00 p.m. They will receive an email with instructions Friday afternoon. Season seat holders will get an additional chance to buy extra tickets on Wednesday, March 21 at 1 p.m. on Ticketmaster.

If SSH buy tickets for their friends it will sell out before goes public.

Supporters who are SSH should by tickets for fellow TFC Supporters who re not SSH and problem solved.

Suds
03-16-2012, 12:51 PM
mine is showing in account manager as well and was able to complete my purchase

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
03-16-2012, 12:57 PM
how long do you have to claim your tickets?

denime
03-16-2012, 01:03 PM

Read my last post,two posts above yours.

Oldtimer
03-16-2012, 01:07 PM

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2012/03/be-part-history

ManUtd4ever
03-16-2012, 01:12 PM

That was 2 years ago against Cruz Azul. Last year's game against Pumas at BMO was a 1-1 draw.

Point taken about the Mexican supporters for both matches though. :D

__wowza
03-16-2012, 01:28 PM
It would be great if this sells out before it gets to the general sale.

:( this.
i dont share your idealism. a lot of SSH would buy tickets for people interested in going to a game regardless. it doesnt necessarily mean they're fans or even supporters. i picked up 10 tickets for the CCL game, everyone i brought new the team, the chants, and supported proper. i can picture it being the exact same as a regular turnout if SSH bought tickets and shared them with whoever wanted to come.

Supporters who are SSH should by tickets for fellow TFC Supporters who re not SSH and problem solved.

this is what i did, i knew a bunch of people wouldve missed the boat so i picked up 3 extra to sell to people who wanted individuals in the ticket trader (RPB members got priority).

im speaking half outt've spite that im not a SSH per say, i just really wouldnt wanna miss this live.

Kaz
03-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Waiting list, Twitter, and Facebook followers will get to start buying at 11am from what I've seen on the 21st.

SSH get their second grab 2 hours later.

I will be surprised if there are tickets for public sale.

__wowza
03-16-2012, 01:47 PM
as per drew, or doug, or something that starts with a d.

there's a 21,000 seat stadium that supports 16,000 season seat holders.
tickets are then going on sale to the waiting list along with the SSH's ability to buy extra tickets. so if youre on the waiting list for any reason you should be able to get tickets to the event. from the sounds of it though, if half the SSHs bought ONE extra ticket then tickets would be sold out before going on sale to the general public.

sounds like kindve a sloppy practice to the rest of us, but its an added perk of being a SSH holder and a good reward for the folks who hung in there (note: i was told that if i was a SSH i couldve had these tickets already). again, if MLSE thought they were gonna get a stadium full of diehards, they got another thing coming if non-SG SSH bring their friends. why didnt the SGs work out another deal with MLSE to get BMO rocking proper?

EastYork
03-16-2012, 01:48 PM
$24 for southend.

Unable to actually proceed with my payment though....site frozen.

I was able to pay for my southend tickets. They are $24 each.

Huyton
03-16-2012, 02:05 PM
$26 each for my light grey seats in 127.

Thanks for posting this information...I was able to get them before receiving an email from MLSE.

Maybe they won't have to send one now, and some electrons will not have to die needlessly.

loconet
03-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Paid for tickets already on account manager. :drum:

Canary10
03-16-2012, 02:17 PM
"Maybe they won't have to send one now, and some electrons will not have to die needlessly."

Ha! Bought mine before the email too. In the hopes of saving electrons.

Huyton
03-16-2012, 02:24 PM
My email arrived...there's dead electrons everywhere...ohhhh, the humanity.

tfcmanu
03-16-2012, 02:27 PM
110 R9 S1&2 - PURCHASED :flare:

Yagbod
03-16-2012, 02:28 PM
This may have been answered already, but TFC on twitter has indicated that the tickets will be posted for printing this weekend some time.

Carts
03-16-2012, 02:38 PM
This may have been answered already, but TFC on twitter has indicated that the tickets will be posted for printing this weekend some time.

Excellent...

I bought mine today, noticed they didn't appear immediately, but wasn't concerned knowing they'd appear eventually...

Furtado91
03-16-2012, 02:50 PM
I really hope they have a way of getting tickets or Non SSH RPB's. I would not want to miss this game live. It would be crazy.

pekduck
03-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Hijacking Thread. :D

For all the RPBs going to Montreal who haven't booked hotels yet, please do so ASAP by going to this member only thread. Our designated hotel for the year in Montreal $99/night on all game days. Today is the cut off for April 6/7.

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=31039

Now back to your regular programming. :)

Eastend
03-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Excellent...

I bought mine today, noticed they didn't appear immediately, but wasn't concerned knowing they'd appear eventually...

Mine are there now for printing. Took a little while to show up though.

Dom

Code Red
03-16-2012, 03:25 PM
I`ll be there.

:hurray: :flare::hurray:

tfcfan2011
03-16-2012, 04:25 PM
done. BMO is going to be insane.

denime
03-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Tickets bought for:

TFC vs Santos- Check_:thumbsup:

CMNT vs USA-Check_:thumbsup:

CMNT VS Honduras- Check_:thumbsup:

Waiting for wife to find out and kill me :hide:- priceless

Eastend
03-16-2012, 05:13 PM
^^You forgot:

5 home games in a span of less then a month.

Red Adder
03-16-2012, 05:25 PM
alright - got my tix!! :scarf:

jazzy
03-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Hijacking Thread. :D

For all the RPBs going to Montreal who haven't booked hotels yet, please do so ASAP by going to this member only thread. Our designated hotel for the year in Montreal $99/night on all game days. Today is the cut off for April 6/7.

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=31039

Now back to your regular programming. :)

2nd hijack....but complimenting dedication
it's a shame we booked earlier,. amazing effort Pduk....maybe next time

jazzy
03-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Tickets bought for:

TFC vs Santos- Check_:thumbsup:

CMNT vs USA-Check_:thumbsup:

CMNT VS Honduras- Check_:thumbsup:

Waiting for wife to find out and kill me :hide:- priceless

same my wife bought the tickets and now explaining how much I owe.....plus which arm/leg :poke:

james
03-24-2012, 08:16 PM
^^You forgot:

5 home games in a span of less then a month.

that seems to happen every year. We have a bunch of games at home in the spring, and then have just a few home games over a 2 month span later in the year. Its really annoying, you seem to almost get to much footie in a short period and then not enough later.