PDA

View Full Version : "Extra Time" on GolTV

CanuckPete
07-11-2008, 06:36 AM
Did I dream it, or during Mo's segment, did he not say, "I'd like to use the DP slot on a Canadian. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the names."

Pachuco
07-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Did I dream it, or during Mo's segment, did he not say, "I'd like to use the DP slot on a Canadian. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the names."

WOW, that is an interesting quote. What Canadian is worth DP money that would play here though? doesn't seem as obvious to me.

Damien
07-11-2008, 09:09 AM
If DeRo's considering a move to Europe maybe Mo's in talks with Houston for his rights so we can give him the money he's lookin for. Although Guevara plays a similar role on the team to what he can offer.

Billy the kid
07-11-2008, 09:13 AM
DeRo is DP worthy and has played striker for the national team at times.

DOMIN8R
07-11-2008, 09:22 AM
This is very good news.

flatpicker
07-11-2008, 09:24 AM
my only problem with that is I would rather see a talented player from a huge football nation.
Why? Because then he wouldn't have to be called away for international duty.
If we had a Canadian star then there is no question that he would be playing for Canada.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Outside of DeRo who i doubt would play striker, i cant think of anyone cuz Deguzman aint coming and he aint a striker (sadly)

Cas87
07-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Atiba Hutchinson?

Marco2K
07-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Dero would be perfect. I would be so happy of Mo was able to get him.

He is very capabale of playing stricker. Last time he played against TFC he ripped us a new asshole.

I just dont think Mo is capable of making this move.

Sign Dero to a 2 year 1.5 million dollar deal.
they ship cunny to Montreal so we can guarantee a win on the 22.

Corpand
07-11-2008, 10:59 AM
anyone remember the link where we can watch the episode online?

Troll
07-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Fuck all that. Break the bank and sign Gudjohnsen.

NF-FC
07-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Radz- won't play on turf, getting (very) old
Hume-just moved to Barnsley, doubt they'd let him move before he plays a game there
Friend-locked up at 'Gladbach till 2012
Dero-leaving mls for FC Kobenhavn
Hutch-at FC Kobenhavn, doubt he can play flat out striker

who the hell does that leave us?

olegunnar
07-11-2008, 11:29 AM
I missed that bit
But I did tune in when Mo was talking about his addition "wish list"
Working on Strikers (big surprise) but then mentioned a right sided player (from Chicago?) seemed to realize he was giving too much info then stuttered out...oh and a left side player too....right and left.

and apparently the Mcbride stuff isn't dead yet. Mo said that he was on the phone with the fire douchebag GM just before taping

Damien
07-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Another possibility, is that this is a PR stunt by MoJo... so if he signs an international he can now always say "well i WANTED to sign a Canadian, but no worthy one's were available"

Mojo
07-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Owen Hargreaves!

Oh wait.

S_D
07-11-2008, 12:24 PM
I missed that bit
But I did tune in when Mo was talking about his addition "wish list"
Working on Strikers (big surprise) but then mentioned a right sided player (from Chicago?) seemed to realize he was giving too much info then stuttered out...oh and a left side player too....right and left.

and apparently the Mcbride stuff isn't dead yet. Mo said that he was on the phone with the fire douchebag GM just before taping

right sided player from Chigago is Rolfe (even though according to Chi fans he is better as a forward)

left is Mapp. Since that is Robert's position, just wondering aloud if they are looking for an alternative

Hopefully it is Rolfe then our forward position is looked after.

jwfm1985
07-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Mo's interview is up on www.goltv.ca (http://www.goltv.ca) under videos, pretty good

Kickit09
07-11-2008, 04:13 PM
last thing we need is another midfielder. we we need a pure striker, plain and simple.