PDA

View Full Version : Free Preview of MLS Live March 10th & 11th

Alonso
03-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Just a heads up.

Everyone should sign up for this, it's free, no credit card info is required and you can watch the games from around the league in HD for this weekend.

I'm looking forward to trying out the new system they put up.

It also looks like people from other countries can sign up as they had every country as an option in the sign up form.

The only thing that pisses me off is blacking out virtually sold out venues like BMO, or ANY away games for fans.

If it's an away game, I should be able to watch it on this. There isn't enough exposure of MLS for them to possibly think that this is a good idea. Not in the internet age for fuck sakes. They would get way more revenue and exposure imo then giving exclusivity to one or two specialty channels.

In any case I think its worth it for having a place to watch all the other MLS games from around the league in an easy to find place in HD.

MarkEightThree
03-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Nice! Thanks for posting this.

Wouldn't mind watching MTL v VAN tomorrow night but I think it's going to be blacked out because it's broadcasted nationally on TSN. Could be wrong though.

tfcleeds
03-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Signed up for the free preview. And yes, the MTL/VAN game is blacked out. Oh well, should be streams available.

ouderwien
03-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the info, just signed up!

GBV
03-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the info Alonso.
It keeps asking me to get the latest flash player. Have done so about six times and still not working for me. Trying to tune in to the Colorado game. Fack.