PDA

View Full Version : Section 125...who's with me?

TFC_Allez
02-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Just thought I'd throw a feeler out there to see who's sitting in section 125 on March 7th and what the range in song and chant knowledge is so we can all somehow coordinate and sync ourselves!

Not sure if there's been any talk of having a capo for each supporter section on that night, but it's probably a good idea to provide a spot for us all to discuss this and other things so we can be prepared for this HUGE event! :drum:

TFC_905
02-20-2012, 09:40 AM
You know I'm with you. We gotta bring our A game to this one... It sucks that we'll be preTty far away from the rest of the RPB but hopefully there are some members around 125 that are ready to bring their voices...

Just thought I'd throw a feeler out there to see who's sitting in section 125 on March 7th and what the range in song and chant knowledge is so we can all somehow coordinate and sync ourselves!

Not sure if there's been any talk of having a capo for each supporter section on that night, but it's probably a good idea to provide a spot for us all to discuss this and other things so we can be prepared for this HUGE event! :drum:

etro
02-20-2012, 11:24 PM
I'm in 126 with a friend... we're right next door.